Forgotten Title 快穿; BG – Modern Arc, Divorced (?)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MeiBao, Nov 21, 2022.

1. MeiBao

MeiBao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I was browsing for some good novel to read, I suddenly thought of this particular arc from a certain novel I might've dumped ages ago. Well, it might not exactly fit what I was looking for, but it's all I can remember.

So, here are the details:
    There's this scene wherein ML, I think, is in the car, together with the heroine of that plane. FL saw that and.. the rest is forgotten. That's all I can remember.
    I'm guessing ML's role might be a villain.
    And I'm not really sure if this scene – FL got drunk, not actually wanting divorce or something like that from the ML — is also from the same arc and novel.. please, help. Here, FL accompanied her brother (?) to a party and got really drunk, ML saw them and thought she's with some random guy, not really aware that the two were actual siblings.
    And.. that's all.
    This one's been bugging my mind and I can't really focus on peacefully reading a new novel without knowing the title of this story.
    I'm pretty sure it's BG and a world-hopping one. I haven't touched a single novel out of this genre/category, so yeah.
    Sorry for the trouble >.<

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022