Chinese 战神领主 (AD&D, transported into a game world)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Astaroth, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 战神领主 / Lord Wargod?
    Raw Link:
    https://book.qidian.com/info/2564116#Catalog - last chapter 25th jan 2017 (completed with 1376 chapters)
    NU Link: there's none
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It's an AD&D transported to another world (that's based on a VR game) like Night Ranger, Abyss Domination, The Amber Sword, Descent of the God of Magic, etc.
    Description: (#1 = my guesstimations w/ dictionary & #2 = systran MTL)

Flags burn, the people cry in anguish, blood flows, death blossoms.
    旗帜在燃烧,人们在哀嚎,鲜血在流淌,死亡在绽放。
    Familiar scenes play out in this strange world once more.
    熟悉的一幕幕,重新在陌生的世界里上演着。
    In order to prevent it all, in order to plant the flag of his heart's conviction.
    为了阻止那一切,为了树立心中那面信仰的旗帜。
    Sean/Shawn/Shuan, with the memories from another world, walked a different path from his previous life.
    肖恩,带着那不属于这个世界的记忆,踏上了一条与前世不同的道路。
    Everything is to solely to allow him to spread his wings and soar in this world once again.
    一切只为让心中那羽翼,再一次在这个世界展翅飞翔。
    ------------------------------
    The flag is burning, people are whinning, the blood is flowing, the death is blooming.
    Familiar, are performing in the strange world again.
    In order to prevent that all, resolves the flag of that belief for the tree.
    Sean, is not the memory of this world with that stepped one with the previous generation different paths.
    All only to let in the heart that wing, spread the wings to soar in this world again.
    ------------------------------

I don't have much to say, MC is more of a warrior instead of a dual-wielding ranger/rogue or a spell-caster.

MC's partner is a young female mage, I haven't read far enough to really know, but at least it appears to be the case that the MC is less of a loner, which shouldn't come as a surprise. I guess there's a bit of a pro vs con thing here that MC isn't a stealthy rogue.

The first enemies are undead, but it doesn't really seem to be something like in the Amber Sword where there's an ongoing undead invasion or anything, at least it's not as hectic as in Amber Sword or Abyss Domination where MC is in a race against time.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  2. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Its qi...