Spoiler 끝이 아닌 시작 The Beginning After the End

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by branislavs369, Sep 19, 2016.

1. branislavs369

branislavs369 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi.
    The Beginning After The End is an original novel on Gravity tales.... i like it, it seems it will have a great future..... (heres the link http://gravitytales.com/the-beginning-after-the-end/ )
    Only read this below if you have read the newest chapter (91) or you want to get spoiled....
    So everyone that has read chapter 91 knows that Tess is kinda in a bad situation.....
    We dont really know whats up with her at the moment we can only be sure that its nothing good....
    So what do you think is happening to her or happened ?
    My ques is that Lucas is waiting for Arthur and that Tess is still OK because some chapters back he said that he wants to *ahem* her when Arthur is watching..... Then Arthur will come and f*ck shit up and will reveal that he has 2 special elements.... possibly even his will ..... if we are lucky even Sylvie will show her true form before the students and f*ck shit up....

But in the worst case scenario shes dead..... i hope that this will not happen..... i want a cute love story in a novel that isnt there only for the heroine to die so the MC has a reason to get stronger......

Ceilo27 and twilight_123 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    Ceilo27 likes this.
  3. Neydomus

Neydomus Non-Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the so called worst case scenario for me would be if arthur is somehow pinned down, then tess gets raped till she starts screaming how good it feels,(like all japanese do, apparently) and in the end starts badmouthing arthur.
    that right there is the worst case scenario.

4. Stormingtiger101

Stormingtiger101 Procrastinator ○

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really up to date with it; actually haven't read it since chapter 40; but @Neydomus scenario is probably the worst possible outcome. Every other one might be bad depending on how it's handled, but his scenario is the worst possible way for it to go down. I doubt he would kill off Tess, her character wasn't really all the way developed or fleshed out, so chances of her dieing are low.

Chances of her being raped are so-so. On one hand if the author does it piss poorly, he could lose entire fan base, and fuck up the story entirely. On the other hand if he does it properly he could really make both Arthur and Tess shine both as couple, and as individuals.

However, I see none of those options being put into use. From what I can gather the story seemed mildly serious since the begining, but going that dark is unlikely.

Well, unless something major happened in the authors life and he becomes super depressed, and decides to use his fiction as way to express that, and brings hell down on the characters. Then a dark story could come of that.

FIEND likes this.
  5. Neydomus

Neydomus Non-Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    right. the author is still considered an amateur, so i dont think he would stake his fan-base in a gamble like this. i have a feeling it will end in a safe way/anticlimacticly...

Ceilo27 and FIEND like this.
  6. Professor Charles Francis Xavier

Professor Charles Francis Xavier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uwwwu my pantsu is getting wet :barefoot:

123456hh likes this.
  7. Stormingtiger101

Stormingtiger101 Procrastinator ○

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know much about the author, but you're probably right. He wouldn't stake his fan-base on a event of low significance(chances are.) To the story as a whole at least.

It'd be surprising if she was raped or killed (rape being the most likely, if anything.) The only reason I could think of for him to do it, would be either the shock value, or devolping the characters. Latter unlikely. Former being a possibility, but I doubt it, and It would be a bad move on his part.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  8. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This should be in LCD.

9. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been here to drop some bombs~

10. CloudW

CloudW New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, everyone!
    I just started to read the beginning after the end volume v: convergence. I stopped where art was in jail because of the Council. please spoiler me will art be with tess? Because it really a pain for me, they went throw such a long way and just because he protected her, he lost his title and let's more... *just tell me pls true and if it possible chapter, and will tess have a realization ship with someone else then art? for example she will Lost her love to him...? I'm still going to read this one of the best novel, but I have to know will art and tess be together after this situation with Lucas being killed by art and he is in a jail because of fears council.... Beg you give me an answer, because of this I can't normally read...

Ceilo27 and 123456hh like this.
  11. King7

King7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, am I the only who felt uncomfortable of the thought that Arthur and Tess in a romantic relationship? I think it would be better if they are just best friends or a special friend or at least like siblings. Considering the soul age of Arthur, and they almost grew up together when he's in he elf's territory, you can say he witnessed a part of Tess' growing up.

Is it bad for me to think that this novel is better if there's no romance? Family and friends are okay tho.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  12. Ichiiya13

Ichiiya13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1. Not, I dont want Arthur to have no romance, relive his bachelor life once again, but at his position in the war right now.... It must be a character wherein she ain't a liability to Arthur. He already has a family to think of, he and Slyvie is being battered like anything cause there lack of people to actually battle the enemy, He has too much on his plate right now. Tess is not even mention much and I have reached CH200 mark and still reading the heck out of it.

Well, he did get to jail. Art and Tess has not much mention after that cause of the war. Art and Slyvie is on par with the enemies, when the rest is like 10 levels down. So the author is massively putting focus on his powerups on Arthur and Slyvie.
    Perhaps, it might be lost in the future, cause right now CH150+ I think Tess is realizing that no matter how much she tries to train, Arthur has this 3x experience and couldnt catch up to him. But be relieved cause they are still together, both families kinda approve of their relationship.

13. King7

King7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad but I agree with you. :) Just that most readers wants or was highly anticipated FL is Tess, so when I thought of romance, she's the first that comes into my mind. LOL. But yeah, I agree, Arthur will be too poor if he still remain a bachelor to his second life. I have no hard feelings to Tess but I prefer it if they just remained childhood friends. And it would be good if 95% of the novel is the main plot and the rest is romance lol.

Ugh, maybe I read too many good and awesome novels that are destroyed by romance (of which most of these are forced, maybe because the author considers the reader's preference [well, a few authors ended up writing a crappy romance] or some are just to add more plot or to make the story longer).

Anyways, any current spoilers? :)

14. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The end of the beginning is the beginning of the end.

15. Ichiiya13

Ichiiya13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Im a late reader so im searching for other chapters beyond ch 210. If it helps then... Listed below is not chronological since i can only remember highlights since the arrest after the attack on the academy.

His steam engine blueprint was stolen and used against him. Now he gave out blueprints to Gideon of a steam train cause they need to deliver supplies to other groups faster.
    Slyvie and Adam met with the clan of Slyvia, but not much is mention cause he was kicked to training right away.
    Arthur becomes the youngest ever to be lanced.
    Adam from the twin horns dies.
    Arthur spilled the beans to his parents(about his previous life), causes a thin ice relationship, to add to that the parents decided to join the war, and it stretches the strain on the ice even thinner.
    Tess is barely mentioned since the start of war, cause she on some other group different from arthur.
    Two races other than the elves are sh*t. More betrayals on the dwarves side.
    More explanation on to the real enemy. Enemy is hinting that someone related to him as King Grey is on their side, offers to switch sides.
    Ellie (Arthur's sister) has a giant grizzly bear as her bond. The only comedy relief with all the seriousness going around.
    Slyvie can transform into a loli.
    Slyvie's clan is effin useless other than train him to be on par with the enemy.
    Arthurs past keeps haunting his dreams, something like a foreboding.
    Their side is seriously lacking people to battle the enemy generals and captains. It stresses Arthur out, stresses grandpa elf out who is the overall commander, and stresses me out.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Milkcoffee, Mi shiru, Shoshi and 16 others like this.
  16. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that's some serious stress issues....:hmm:

Biaaa and blacknevar like this.
  17. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof I was getting anxious at the point where I'm reading ch (91) about the overall plot bcus I can feel that it was going to get heavy and I'm not really good with those kinds of novels. How's the war going? No reprieve yet?

18. saberloli

saberloli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't really want spoilers so I skipped a lot of comments here.. (I'm only at Chapter 83) but is there a NovelUpdates page for this? I can't find it by searching..

Btw the webtoon was so nicely made that I thought it was just a webtoon but man am I glad there's a novel for it (after being mentioned in an author's note).. And the chapters makes me feel full. Even though there's only roughly 300 chapters to binge, I feel very happy that those 300 chapters won't fly pass as easily as other novels.

19. e2lasakar

e2lasakar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me spoilers what will happen after chapter 250++

Aymee and mheissy like this.
  20. Godhole

Godhole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers for arthur's romantic relationship? Does he end up with tess? Why does cecilia marry nico even though she loved grey? So many questions...
    The more spoilers, the better!