Spoiler 낮에 뜨는 별 / The Moon that Rises in the Day / Daytime Star

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Razziel, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Razziel

Razziel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

A dramatic love story between Korean superstar Kang Seung-Hyeon and newcomer Hwang Yura! Hwang Yura, an actress who has remained anonymous for 7 years despite trying to succeed, is betrayed by her trusted boyfriend. He brutally trampled her by marrying another woman. Then Yura is hired for a temporary role, which involves diving into the sea in midwinter and doing a scene with the ex-boyfriend who plays the lead role. In the end, Yura bursts into tears in the corner of the film set. At that moment, Kang Seung-Hyeon, a famous and very wealthy actor, meets her. "Sleep in my room." "I'm not that kind of girl!" It's a secret love story that starts in a cinematic setting.

Ac03 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Title : Daytime Star / Star in the daytime / 낮에 뜨는 별 / Star in daytime

낮에-뜨는-별.jpg

000-17.jpg
    [​IMG]
    Yura Hwang, an actress that only gets to act as extras for all seven years since she has started her career. She got betrayed by her boyfriend that got married to another person. But in all of that mess, she met again with the famous senior actor for the second time in her newest movie! Will her path to becoming a star come true?

Manhwa Official :
    https://page.kakao.com/home/낮에-뜨는-별/55452896
    https://m.webtoons.com/id/romance/daytime-star/list?title_no=3503&page=1
    https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/stars_rise_day

Novel :
    https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/starising
    https://books.google.co.id/books?id=1U6xDwAAQBAJ&dq=bibliogroup:"낮에+뜨는+별"&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y (part 1)
    https://books.google.co.id/books?id=VcKyDwAAQBAJ&source=gbs_navlinks_s (part 2)
    https://books.google.co.id/books?id=2U6xDwAAQBAJ&dq=bibliogroup:"낮에+뜨는+별"&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y (part 3)
    https://ridibooks.com/books/1483016825

Spoilers please??

I'm falling in love with the art! It's sooo captivating! The main leads are sooo beautiful especially the ML he's super hot

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
  4. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why but I feel like the FL is annoying

Ark182 and Chizuai like this.
  5. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read until ch 11 of the mahwa, so far she's not. She's hard worker and sweet

6. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Maha and ryuk? I love them too.:blobmelt:
    But honestly... i think this is more similar to <loving you excitedly>. Where the senior actor falls for his hoobae (junior) and trying to hit on her:cookie::cookie:
    And Imitation is similar to he loves me season 3. You know.. idol type manhwa:blobpopcorn_cool:

syofiaa, twilight_123 and Nadjocr like this.
  7. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    I cannot post the link cz it could expose the scanlation group. So please dm me if you wanna access the link :blobokhand::blobmelt:

8. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
    Ac03, harmoniche, Judy Rosso and 9 others like this.
  9. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    On the airport, the ex (um i keep forgetting his name so i just gonna write him as ex :blobpats:) come back from busan. He's complaining how tired he is, but still has to come to miran's party to show up. His manager said it's because Miran misses him. Newlywed as expected. But the ex denied it. Miran didn't even come to busan to meet him. She just wanna him to show up so she can take advantage of him, bragging. And his manager thought 'you're the first who's married her to take adv of her' :blobunamused:.
    Suddenly, the ex remembered one of the drama's offer that he rejected before. He told the manager to accept it, so he can have a reason to reject miran's party. His manager said 'it's gonna be offer lap with 'time' schedule', reminded him. But he insisted to take it rn, so the manager had no choice. (Hoho i smell trouble....:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:)
    The ex asked what the drama title is.. and manager said 'noble dining table'.

Meanwhile, Yura reading 'noble dining table' script. (Nooooo.. :blobastonished::blobastonished:). Yura got a call from seunghyun, asking what she's doing. She answered, she's on the car, going to supermarket, and preparing for audition in the afternoon. She tends to get nervous if she doesn't do anything.
    It's already 10 days since they were dating, and seunghyun still in busan, filming time (if my count was right, it's already around 6-7 weeks after they're filming together, 10-11 weeks after the ex's wedding.)
    Seunghyun asked which supermarket is it, and yura said "h mart". Jinkyung looks sus when hearing this (ohoho, i know it:blobninja:)
    They arrived, and jinkyung asked about seunghyun to yura. She tried to brought up the 'agency offer' from kwangsoo but can't find the right time. (She tried it but failed again). The kwangsoo called her, jinkyung told yura to go first. Yura went to electronics, and saw seunghyun on tv.:blobowoevil:
    'Even though im pretty used to it, i still can't believe that he's my bf'
    Then, someone said behind her.
    "I think the real one is better"
    yura "huh?!":blobunsure: While turns back -Annoyed-
    "Isn’t it?" Pull down his mask. as expected, it's seunghyun.

Btw u can read the raw on
    newtoki
    it's already catch up w spanish tl

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  10. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Yura panicked, afraid someone would recognize him. But seunghyun convinced her that everything will be okay.:blobwink:
    So, they're shopping together, lovey-dovey. Apparently that's the first time seunghyun in supermarket.. so yura thought.. 'that's why he looks excited. like a kid entering toy shop for the first time. I can't even say we're in hurry'.
    They continue shopping, and when yura turns back to talk to seunghyun, he's gone... she looks everywhere, and found him at taster food stan. She's kinda hysterical :blobastonished:
    The aunt seller asked him 'are you not an actor? You look like a celeb in program tv/tv show' (not too sure about this part.). Seunghyun just said 'thank you! I heard a lot that i look like an actor' with big smile in his face. Then they hurriedly escape from there.
    Yura : 'idk whether you're good at acting or lying"
    Seunghyun : "well.. both?":blobuwu:

Jungwoo (finally i remember his name. The ex) met up w drama producer. She said today is going to be an audition and jungwoo asked to be a judge. Jungwoo accepted cz that will be stronger reason to reject miran (shit i know it!!!):blobcat_hyper:

11. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read until chap 33 the latest raw i find. This ex is really trash, more than that.
    She met her ex at audition in chap 32 and he appearantly come to judge her acting. Lol he is bad actor and his acting is worse, who the hell he is. Then his manager came to yura and jinkyung, he said ex wants to talk to her. Jinkyung ofc refused but yura agree to him. They met in hi car. At first she attacked him abt his bad acting. But yeah this trash indeed. He insulted her abt her acting carreer, despite have 7 years as actress she still unknown

I really want to punch this trash ex

12. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR! and his manager is too much too!:blobpoliceangry::blobthumbsdown:

Btw the eng translation is so fast im happy!:blobsalt::blobicecreamlove:
    As expected of teenmanhua!
    Im busy reading <s classes that i raised > novel this holiday so i didn't dropped by here:sweating_profusely::blobpats:
    Thank you for sharing the spoilers!:aww:
    The i guess the eng translation will catch up to newtoki soon :cookie::blobpopcorn_cool:

Ah, in case you wanna mtl by yourself, i'll share my method!

First, for the raw, you can read it in official or n3wtoki.
    if you can access the official, it's better (support the author..).
    You can download the apps, use vpn or the apk on google if you can't download it on playstore/apple store.
    For the coins, you can buy or looking for free coins there. To get the raw, you opened it not on the apps (cz you can't ss in the apps), but use browser.
    if it's hard, you can always access newtoki :blobcheeky:. Especially for r15 manhwa, hard to access by foreigner

Second. You can mtl w MTL app, such as papago (it's more accurate than google translate) or other apps (like yandex). But sadly it's quite hard cz you need to ss the page one by one (i remember old days when i mtl 'seduced villain's father' and it's so hard....:blobcry::blobcry:)

But for me personally, cz i hate something complicated:blobcheeky:, i used floating apps.
    You can download any floating translation apps in playstore. It's easier to use cz you needn't to ss it.
    Ah yes, i forget to mention the app i use. It's <tap to translate> app. It based on google translate, and it's quite fast, tho not as accurate as papago. But well.. still readable.
    Well.. it's just one of floating translation apps, you can try the other if you want :blobsmirk::blobsmirk:

your crush likes this.
  13. fiminkio

Reading List:
    Link
    In the previous chapter, her ex suddenly appeared at her door. He had face full of bruises. He is so creepy but yeah at least he didn't do anything accept questioning yura(MC) relationship with seunghyun(ML). He couldn't believe yura is dating seunghyun. After he is gone, yura called seunghyun's manager. He had date with jinkyung (yura's manager) at the time. She asked him, that did seunghyun fight with the ex (well i know his name but i feel so lazy to write a trash). Why did she has the specualtion? Bcs she saw ML's hand hurting (in previous chap). After yura's stubborn, ML's manager admitted it. At that time, seunghyun heard the ex and ex's manager's talking. The manager asked why he still torture yura eventho he chose another women to married. He said the ex should feel apologized. The ex can't believe his manager to talk like that. The ex said he felt suspicious how she able to move the agency with peace (she move to ML's agency). He also said yura didn't have anything than her face (i'm quite confused with this part. Probably he means yura be able to move agency bcs she used her face to seunghyun). Seunghyun was so furious and can't held his temper so he punched ex's face so hard again and again. (IT'S SO REFRESHING TO LOOK). He the meet with both his manager and director. They decided to pospone the filming. Lol in the middle of them there is crack table, seunghyun was so angry that he smashed the table.

the ending he think "was all your tears bcs kim jeongwoo?" Well kim jeongwoo is her trash ex.

Since their love is unstable right now, i'm quite afraid. First this annoying trash ex who throw her away but still clinging af. And the other one is female actress. The actress is popular and also ML's fan, plus she will be ML's partner in next filming. Her appearence is still so little but we don't know the future.
    Well if u want to another raw from the previous one, let me know.
    There is a chapter when MC sneaked out in ML's change room bcs she didn't know his birthday while the country know. That's really cute

14. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    The actress name is song jinah, mentioned in ch 24. The one who's changhyun gonna set the blind date up with seunghyun
    Apparently she's signing contract w MnK too
    And she & seunghyun gonna filming together. Yura casted in that film too, with younger actor (also from MnK).

In ch 43 yura finally confess about her past relationship. She came to seunghyun's home, and hug him immediately (that'sa scene in the previous pic! :blobmelt::blobpats:)

syofiaa and Tt123 like this.
  15. fiminkio

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah i just saw i chap 43. There is the novel but well it's not free:blobsad: also i can't find the art of novel like other korean novels. Usually someone will post the arts in blog naver but i can't find it abt this story. At least i will know a bit of story. It's sad that i need too wait for manhwa to finish.

16. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR :blob_teary::bloborz:
    It's only 45 ch in toonkor & 3 volumes in googleplay.. but i can't buy it cz i have no visa cards so i cannot pay it...
    Hope someone kind enough to share :blobpats::blobsalt: