Spoiler 낮에 뜨는 별 / The Moon that Rises in the Day / Daytime Star

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Razziel, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Razziel

Razziel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

A dramatic love story between Korean superstar Kang Seung-Hyeon and newcomer Hwang Yura! Hwang Yura, an actress who has remained anonymous for 7 years despite trying to succeed, is betrayed by her trusted boyfriend. He brutally trampled her by marrying another woman. Then Yura is hired for a temporary role, which involves diving into the sea in midwinter and doing a scene with the ex-boyfriend who plays the lead role. In the end, Yura bursts into tears in the corner of the film set. At that moment, Kang Seung-Hyeon, a famous and very wealthy actor, meets her. "Sleep in my room." "I'm not that kind of girl!" It's a secret love story that starts in a cinematic setting.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title : Daytime Star / Star in the daytime / 낮에 뜨는 별 / Star in daytime

낮에-뜨는-별.jpg

000-17.jpg
    [​IMG]
    Yura Hwang, an actress that only gets to act as extras for all seven years since she has started her career. She got betrayed by her boyfriend that got married to another person. But in all of that mess, she met again with the famous senior actor for the second time in her newest movie! Will her path to becoming a star come true?

Manhwa Official :
    https://page.kakao.com/home/낮에-뜨는-별/55452896
    https://m.webtoons.com/id/romance/daytime-star/list?title_no=3503&page=1
    https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/stars_rise_day

Novel :
    https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/starising
    https://books.google.co.id/books?id=1U6xDwAAQBAJ&dq=bibliogroup:"낮에+뜨는+별"&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y (part 1)
    https://books.google.co.id/books?id=VcKyDwAAQBAJ&source=gbs_navlinks_s (part 2)
    https://books.google.co.id/books?id=2U6xDwAAQBAJ&dq=bibliogroup:"낮에+뜨는+별"&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y (part 3)
    https://ridibooks.com/books/1483016825

Spoilers please??

I'm falling in love with the art! It's sooo captivating! The main leads are sooo beautiful especially the ML he's super hot

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
    Selenaria, twilight_123 and neelm like this.
  4. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why but I feel like the FL is annoying

5. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read until ch 11 of the mahwa, so far she's not. She's hard worker and sweet

6. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um.. how do i merge the thread? :blobReach::bloborz:
    Actually.. i made the same thread few weeks ago. Before, i search spoiler about this manhwa and couldn't find it so i made it by myself. :blobpats::blobpats:
    But actually this thread had already made, but i can't find it because the title is different.. :notlikeblob::blobwhistle::blobmelt:
    Im trying to merge this first and gonna back to spill the tea!:blobtriumph: :aww:
    Wait up!:blobokhand::blobcheeky:

Overall... this series is fluffy, cute, the chars are lovable, not many unnecessary drama.. and makes your heart flutters a lot
    I can't wait to read ch 30! It's getting cuter and cuter

Summary up to ch 29 (from what i understand. Correct me if im wrong cz i use mtl so it's not 100% true)

So, yeah... im gonna make brief summary to each ch cz i cant sleep and this series is worth much love. Warning! English isn't my first language so just bear with me if i made a mistake.

Sooo.... Hwang Yu Ra hurt by her shitty ex, and kinda devastated... so after ch 4 (cz the english translation is stuck in there), Kang Seung Hyun found her crying after that shitty ex insulted her. He doesn't remember her at first, but seeing her appearance from back, he guessed that she's the actress who played "suzy". After she turned, he immediately remembered her as the girl she met at wedding party. He helped her put her jacket on (he's so sweet omg. I want him :aww::aww:) and pitied her cz she had to act "drown" in cold weather. They talked a bit about 'you can swearing the director bla bla'. And when yura wipe her tears, he remembered seeing that before (refering to when he gave her his handkerchief). After that, her manager come to pick her up cz her break time over.

Ch 6 : yura back from her rest, and scolded again by the director because she's late and made him waiting for her. He mention about her being arrogant just because her career had been 7 years and so on... (huft.. director.. just because you're upset to that shitty ex stole the role, doesn't mean you can burst it all on our yura.:blobpopcorn_two: But well.. she indeed made a lot of ng.. but still..........:blobcry:) that made yura super sad, but seunghyun came, and calm him down. Then... yura, with her half depressed condition, (that really suit the char at that time) successfully playing her part. (This part is kinda sad cz there's a flashback of all her hard time and yea.... you know.. char development.. emotional approaches for reader, etc :hmm:)

Ch 7 : buttt..... after the scene finished, yura didn't come out from sea. Her manager panicked, afraid that she suicide. And our seunghyun (ofc, ml comes to save the day :blobsalute:) run to her, gave artificial breath, and saved her.
    Then, yura reached his hand to seung hyun..
    seung hyun was like (whilst hold her hand): "you can thank me late---":blobsmilehappy:
    Yura : "..salty"
    "......":blobsmile:
    "The sea water is so salty!"
    Seunghyun : "....." (speechless) :blobwoah::blobwoah:

After that, seunghyun back to his hotel room wet, scratch-sexy as hell :blobnosebleed:-scratch. And laughed. He thought : "She's so unpredictable":blobmelt::blobsmirk:

Ch 8 : seunghyun gonna filming all night. In the front of hotel, he heard when jinkyung (her manager) talked to the staff. Yura & jikyung gonna sleep in the staff room because there's no other room left, and the staff gave her the key. Seunghyun felt guilty cz their schedule extended because he strikes all day. Yura comes, and they talked a bit (their managers basically flirting :blob_sunglasses::blobxd:) and yura gave him his handkerchief back. She thank him a lot to the point he embarrassed.
    They part way, but suddenly seunghyun run back to hotel. He met yura, hold his room key and said: "you can sleep in my room":blobReach:

Ch 9 : yura, -misunderstood- thought he seduced her, put disgusting expression :blobconfused::blobconfused:.
    "Sunbae.. im not that kind of person!" she said.
    Seunghyun confused:confusedcatblob:, but finally realized that he forgot to mention the main point (he's gonna filming all night, so his room was gonna empty. Yura doesn't know he's gonna filming, therefore she misunderstood.). Just so you know, this is the habit of ml. He's always omitting the most important thing :derpyblob::blobcat_rawr:. After he explained, yura was so embarrassed :blob_blush::blob_blush:. seunghyun put the key and told her to use the room comfortably.. after that, she used the room to rest (she cannot sleep in the new place, and intended to stay awake, but thanks to seunghyun she can rest comfortably). She glad that seunghyun wasn't "that" kind of man:blobcatblush:. Btw, jinkyung and kwangsoo (seunghyun 's manager playing poker w another managers, and they're...well as you expected..flirting :blobsalt::blobmelt:)

Ch 10. Yura & jinkyung greet seunghyun, when that ex come uninvited.. :facepalm:
    he pretends he doesn't know her, and said : "isn’t you who played suzy? Um.. your name.. yuna, isn't it?" (Man... he cannot even be recycled..:blobdevil:)
    Ex ; "i saw you entered seunghyun sunbae's room last night. Did you practice all night?":blobsmirk:
    Yura : what..:blobastonished:
    Seunghyun : "oi... ":blobpoliceangry:
    "Park cheol... ugh.. what's your name again..? Sorry i can't remember.":blobconfused:
    Ex :" im kim jeongwoo." Not even one part right..
    "Sunbae, you know my wife, don't you? I come to my wedding":blobowoevil_horns:
    Seunghyun : "hn. And you? What are u doing last night? I guess you're the only one who don't know. i was filming all night.":blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown:
    Ex : "i didn't know. Im sorry for misunderstood. ":sweating_profusely:
    Seunghyun : "sorry you said??!" :blob_thor::blobhyperthink:

(Hohoho and im in the corner with yura & jinkyung, eating popcorn) :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Thankfully, kwangsoo come and calm the situation.

Seunghyun : "i don't care you're marrying parlement's daughter or what. Just wipe ur cold sweat (hand over toilet paper and go pass him).
    (Hahaha i love this scene.::blobcatsmile::)
    Jinkyung humiliates his pale face, but the ex getting angry and accused yura for trying to seduce seunghyun and make up rumors.:blobcurse:Jinkyung enraged, but yura quickly hold her back.

Yura : kim jeongwoo, i pity you cz you're too shallow minded. You can't think properly, can you?
    Ex : WHATT??:blobangery:
    Yura : did u forget what sunbae said? You can be cocky after you wipe out ur cold sweat (put toilet paper right on his forehead) :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    'You aren't idiot, right? Howcan you memorize thd script with your brain?'
    Jinkyung : pfft..
    Ex : "hey you, stop there!!"
    Yura : -ignore him and go away- :blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses:

Gonna be back for the rest soon!

syofiaa, Tem, _sub and 4 others like this.
  7. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 11.
    Seunghyun & yura filming their scene. There's no dialog, so they can talk whatever they want, as long as their expressions match the situation. They walked & talked lightly, acted like a lover (they're soooo beautiful! Suit each other sooo bad! :aww::bloblove:).
    Seunghyun: "i wanna ask. I guess you and kim jeongwoo don't know each other. So are you invited as miran's friend? " (Miran is that ex's wife. I kinda pity her)
    Yura : "a.. ah.. yess.. you saw me?" (Stuttering:sweating_profusely:)
    Yura : " i know her a little. I dunno you're there. I wasn't really fine that day.."
    Seunghyun : "our parents quite close.."

At some point, yura said (to avert the convo) that she cannot acting sad rn. Seunghyun encouraged her, told her that her acting was good yesterday. Yura taken aback.

Seunghyun : "may i ask what you thought that time?"
    Yura : "It's just... it's already few years after my debut.. but i.."
    Seunghyun: "..maybe it's not as long as you, but i also had dark times.. one day i filming adv as an extra, and it's the worst. The director was so crazy and it's really hard. I even thought to give up. But the sunbae that main actor there asked me my name, and that made me try again."
    Yura : "so that's why you're asking my name.."
    Yura sad when she thought it's all an act and everything will be shattered after this filming end. She's gonna back to her hard daily life. (Ugh sorry it's hard to explain this part well..). She possessed her role as suzy and crying.. then, seunghyun hugged her, and said "see..? You can do it.."

Ch 12.
    (Still filming)
    Yura : "thank you sunbae, for asking my name, help me.. i will never forget"
    Seunghyun: "glad to hear that. It would be good if we meet again as friend."
    "Have you.. did.. kiss scene?" -touch her cheek lightly-
    Yura : " i.. i never.. but.. now.. maybe i can do it.." -hold his hand in her cheek) (she's so sexy in this scene hohoho im simping for her :blobsmilehappyeyes:::blobcatsmile::). Yura closed her eyes. And seung hyun kissed...... her forehead
    Seunghyun : "keep strong when you back to seoul. Don't cry" (ugh my heart... he's to handsome too handle asdfghjkll :blob_blush::blob_blush:)

After that, yura (still blushed), prepared for her departure. She saw the actors from afar, prepared to be interviewed by the reporter.
    yura : "eonni.. when will i sit there? (Interviewed as the main actors). Jinkyung asked whether she jealous, but she said she's more frustrated than jealous. Jinkyung encorage her and she spirited again. Then she saw seunghyun. She realized how famous he is, and how different they are. And suddenly she remembered their "kiss" again. She blushed, but she thought maybe it's because suzy's feeling is still there.

Ch 13.
    After interview, seunghyun look for yura, but couldn't find her. He thought maybe she already back. He thought about yura all the time (hahaha cupid got u boy :blob_patpat:), when seeing bed, when washing, when filming. And that..... causing accidents... he hurts and needs to go to hospital. Kwangsoo said he's weird after jinkyung & yura left. He didn't denied or approved it, just smiled. He teased kwangsoo for mentioning jinkyung all the time and kwangsoo blushed.
    Deep down, he admit. He cannot deny (she thought about yura all the time)

Ch 14.
    Because his wound, he took a break for few days. Kwangsoo rescheduled his schedule and seunghyun said "apparently hyung doesn't want me to take a break. I need to change my manager". Kwangsoo laughed and told him to just fire him (they're so close and funny haha:blobmelon:). Kwangsoo said he's gonna drink and back with cans of beers.
    Seunghyun : "... you said i need to rest...."
    Kwangsoo : "u can rest there and just let your mouth open."
    Seunghyun: "fine.so what do you wanna talk about?"
    Turn out.. it become love counseling lol:blobcheeky::blobrofl:
    Kwangsoo said he interested in jinkyung though he hasn't loved her yet. Then he attacks seunghyun, asking how he feels about yura.
    Seunghyun said.. "well.. it's same like you". Kwangsoo happily said he doesn't mind he dating as long as not too obvious and didn't disturb his work.

Yura, back after work. Thought about her days after filming in busan. It has been 3 weeks and she wonder if seunghyun doing okay. Jinkyung asked yura to go to cafe. Jinkyung ordered the coffee and yura waiting for her while playing game in her phone. She complained cz she cannot finished the game. When someone sit in front of her, yura thought it's jinkyung and show her phone and ask to help her finish the game. Turns out.. it's not jinkyung, but seunghun..

Ch 15.
    Yura confused, how could seunghyun being here? Playing her phone (yea.. he takes the phone and playing the game :facepalm:). Yura asked why he's here and he answer : "honestly i wanna ask something".
    "I can't stop thinking about you. I wanna see you. Do you feel this too?" (Lol i think i heard this lyric somewhere) :blobparty:
    Yura cannot answer and confused. 'Cant stop thinking? Who?' She thought.
    Seunghyun seeing her confused and smiled, said he didn't have much time and need to go back soon. He said "you can think the answer." He put her phone and go away.. yura still confused seeing him off and look at her phone screen, there's seunghyun 's phone number there. Jinkyung come and admit that that's all intentional, cz he wanna see her. She said it's all because of her he couldn't concentrate on work and yura cannot hold her shy smile. They talked, but Yura still confused and couldn't believe he interested on her. Jinkyung assure her many times and she blushed at the thought of seunghyun. Jinkyung pushed her to call him, but she still not sure. She hesitate cz she afraid. Her ex is very kind too at first, but she never knew how trash he is until he thrown her away. She knew seunghyun maybe different but she doesn't have a courage to check it.:blob_teary:

Ch 16.
    Yura still hesitant to call seunghyun. Jinkyung took her phone, tried to help her call seunghyun but she took her phone back. Yura told jinkyung he afraid to start and still hurt from her ex. Finally jinkyung asked her to drink. Yura refuse at first, but after that she's the one who drunk. Hm.. she hesitate again.. and then finally texted him (at 3 am). Not long after, seunghyun called..

Ch 17
    Yura nervously answer, and seunghyun asked did she drunk?. Yura wonder how did he know, and he answer from her text. After that, he asked to meet tomorrow to hear explanation about the text. Yura confused, and tried to talk but seunghyun already hung up.
    Next day, she come early, talk to the phone w jinkyung for a while (jinkyung on secret date with kwangsoo haha :blobrofl::blobrofl:), and while taking selfie, the shadow covered her head. It's seunghyun with his angelic face, (so handsome ugh my heart. This is illegal!!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:)

SmartSelect_20211204-063839_Opera Mini.jpg

They talked a bit.. and... then... awkward moments emerged. (Haha why is it so funny. I love to see couple who's awkward at first then become sweet later :cookie::cookie:). He stared at her and she's super nervous hahaha. Then he showed her his phone and asked for explanation. Yura take the phone, thinking what had she written. And then blushed a lot.

Ch 18.
    So... she drunk... and write a loong text.. (well.. i dunno the exact message cz my translation app couldn't translate it properly.) But in short.. she said she grateful for his feeling but she afraid to disappointed him blabla.. basically, she tried to reject him as mild as she could.. indirectly... :blobcheeky::blobrofl:
    She apologized, and when he asked what she's implying, she couldn't answer (ofc.. it's hard to reject him on his face.. LOOK AT THAT FACE! I WANNA HAVE HIM :blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr:). then.. he said "i dunno what you talked about, but i dont need long answer. I just wanna ask. Do you think of me? (Not really sure about the translation but maybe something like this..). She pondered. It's obvious answer, cz since filming, not a single day left without thinking of him. But she still cannot openly answer seunghyun. Her head down, she cannot even see him in the eyes. At that time, he remembered what kwangsoo said. "Are you sure yura is going to accept you? Did you not thought of being rejected?" Seunghyun denied both, and kwangsoo said again. "Everyone is different. What you decided so easily not always easy to another" (he implied, maybe it's not easy for yura to decided about their relationship. Not like him who easily approached her.:blobconfounded:). He admits he afraid a little. When yura opened her mouth, his phone vibrated. That's a call from his friend, asking where he is. Not long after that, his friend come. He's actually a popular mv director, jang minsung. After greeting each other, minsung soon offered an audition for her. And yeah ofc yura speechless. :blobrofl:

Ch 19.
    Flashback, a night before.
    Minsung complained to seunghyun, he didn't found an actress for famous idol's mv he's making. Minsung explained about the char of the mc, a girl who's wounded deeply of love and another love come to her. Seunghyun reminded of yura and suggest her. He look for her resume and wants to meet her in person. (Btw, apparently minsung already appeared at ch 1, at the wedding party). Minsung teased him about her and he admitted it.
    When the text arrived, minsung who's the first realized it. And seunghyun's reaction is super cute, he's excited when he knows it's from yura. When he called her, his expression was so soft, with blushing here and there :blobpats::blobmelt: (cinnamon rolls). Minsung keep teasing him. When he knows he's gonna meeting her, he insisted to come too, though seunghyun didn't allow it.

Ch 20.
    Then she auditioned right that time. She's super confused with those two's pace. Super easy, super fast :facepalm: like a bulldozer (?). They part ways cz they didn't want to attract attention if they come out together. At the car, minsung asked seunghyun did he interrupt important talk before, but seunghun vaguely answer he glad he come at that time (he knows yura is going to reject him)
    At audition spot, yura read the script and shock cz the story is similar to her situation. Yura asked seunghyun to see her audition. He said ok but not long cz he need to go to the set soon. Yura said it's okay, she really want to show him her performance and he encouraged her with his handsome deadly smile :blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

It took hours to write it all but im so happy to share all of this to you all! I hope the eng translation will continue soon (i really hope teenmanh-a will pick this up cz the raw up to ch 12 is already on new-oki). Hope you enjoy all! Btw sorry for too much emojis. I just love to insert them haha

Btw thanks a lot for my dear friend @Corunee for giving me the link to read this!! I didn't sleep a wink all night, excited to read and write all of them. Thank god it's saturday :blobpats::blobpats:

Im so happy!! :aww::aww: Thank you again! :bloblove:

Tem, Thinkokoro, Miyaharqh and 8 others like this.
  8. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 21.
    Yura playing her role while imagine it's seunghyun. She ponder, if she asked him to wait for her, is she being selfish?
    Minsung is really satisfied with her and immediately accept her.
    At home, yura happily told jinkyung she passed the audition. :aww: Jinkyung was so happy and excited, but soon her body become sluggish cz she's got a flu after a date w kwangsoo. Yura teased her, and she said they haven't date yet, just decided to know each other.
    Yura is going out to buy medicine. In the street, she stared at her phone, thinking of seunghyun. Then a call from him come. He congrats her for the audition. Then, he told her "i dunno whether my understanding is correct or not. But take your time. I'll wait." :cookie::cookie:(Maybe he realized she's needed time after seeing her audition?. He's so sweet ).

Ch 22.
    Yura started filming the mv. (So proud of her!:blobparty:) The first time being mc! She and jinkyung were touched cz they were greeted, have waiting room and make up artist for the first time (SO PROUD OF THEM. THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS :blobsob::blobsob:).
    Yura got a text from seunghyun, wishing her luck. For the past 2 weeks.. they (only) texted each other....... no meeting, no calls.
    Yura reminiscent her talk w seunghyun at phone before.
    Seunghyun : "and im sorry"
    Yura : "sorry?"
    Seunghyun : "yeah. For push your heart and judgement. What is easy for me, it can be difficult for yura. I dont know that..":blobconfounded:

Jinkyung startled yura. She teased yura about seunghyun. Then, she asked how long she is gonna "hanging" her relationship w seunghyun, when she clearly in love w him. She advised her not to let him wait too long cz there's many girl who like seunghyun and she can lost him if she's too late.

Ch 23.
    It started w the ex, complaining about his tiny bit wound on his face, afraid it would leaves scars. Then her wife called, told him to come in the party. He cheerfully accepted, while cursing afterward. :facepalm::facepalm:
    Yura was on her break. She's tired but suddenly staff come, saying she's needed for interview. Meanwhile, kwangsoo quickly told seunghyun that yura is on tv rn. They are watching together. Yura was so nervous and stuttering at first, but then she can smile naturally :blobmelt:. Seunghyun saw that and muttering that she's cute. Kwangsoo saw it, saying how strange seeing him changed. Kwangsoo said she's different from his ideal type, and seunghyun said he's gonna change his ideal type to hwang yura, while smiled softly.:blobpats::blobpats: Kwangsoo cringed, (me too, hahaha :blobReach:). Seunghyun asked kwangsoo to send premier ticket for his new film this sunday and kwangsoo said he already did. They also talk about "offer something to her, whatever their relationship next.."

ch 24.
    Jinkyung is registering Yura on gym. Yura shocked, cz she registered for gangnam gym (which is costly..) but because it's already paid, she cannot refuse. When she warming up, she heard cho changhyun (seunghyun's friend, which role was stolen by the ex) and yoon iseo (actress too). She talked about how disappointed she was to director yoon because the actor change (tho it's not what he wants to too). Then they talk about seunghyun's premier, and yoon iseo asked changhyun to make appointment with seunghyun after premier. She wanna set a blind date of seunghyun and her friend, song jinah (another actress who likes seunghyun). Yura panicked, she's jealous, but she knows she has no rights to getting angry (hahaha i like this :blobpopcorn_cool: spicy c'mon..). She remembered what jinkyung said (about many girls like seunghyun) and getting more jealous. She approached them unconsciously, and startled when she realized what she did. So, she covered it, saying she's their fan and wants a autograph (lol yura.. :blobrofl::blobrofl:you're forgivable cz you're so cute). At the way back home, she decided not to let him wait and to answer him! Hoho.. go, yura!:blobphone::blob_pompom:

Ch 25
    On sunday, she come to premier, seeing red carpets, getting a lil bit insecure after seeing song jinah, seeing how seunghyun in the stage.. (but im so happy she still want to confess:blobsmilehappyeyes:). She hope she doesn't late (NO GIRL.. you're not. actually 2 weeks is quite quick but i love it too hohoho). When the film started, she got a text from seunghyun, asking where she was. She answered, and seunghyun said he's gonna out after 20 minutes and to meet him and wait for kwangsoo outside. Yura is happy cz she has time to answer him. Her heart is fluttered (ME TOO, DARL :blobtaco::blobtaco:).

Ch 26
    Yura went outside, meet kwangsoo & jinkyung, and went together to seunghyun's waiting room. But kwangsoo and jinkyung said goodbye in front of the door, saying they didn't want to interfere. She nervously enter his waiting room. Her heart beating fast again, she awkwardly sit beside him (ofc he told her to do so first.. she's so awkward hahaha...). She started to talk nonsense and avoid eye contact. When he asked why? Is she comfortable seeing him after long time? She honestly said yes. She's a lil embarrassed seeing him.
    Seunghyun : "then that's good. It means you're conscious of me. Do i look like a man now?" (haha smooth, dude. Smooth...:blob_coffee:)
    Yura thinking this is the perfect time to confess! But again.... phone interrupted them:blob_catflip:
    It's a call from changhyun!

Seunghyun: "yura do you have plan after premier? "
    Yura : "no. And u?"
    Seunghyun : "there's press conference "
    Yura : "aah.."
    Seunghyun : " it ends quickly. Do you wanna go somewhere after?"
    "Changhyun set up a blind date. Let's go together."
    Yura : WHATTT?? (lmao this is so funny i love them:blobrofl:)

Ch 27
    Yura, ofc.. confused. 'What the hell he's talking about. What do you mean, go w me?! ' (AND SEUNGHYUN STILL PUT HIS INNOCENT FACE LMAO)
    Yura : "what do you mean go together?"
    Seunghyun : "sit beside me. I want u to get jealous. "
    Yura : "u shouldn't joke."
    -'What the hell are you talking?'-
    Seunghyun : "u think im joking? Should i go alone..?"
    -silence-
    Seunghyun: "im telling u honestly im gonna meet girl. Im not gonna force you"
    Seunghyun went to the door. But something pulls the end of his suit. It's yura's hand.
    Yura : " if i catch you. Will you not go?":blobsad:
    "I hope you won't go.. to the blind date.."
    "..." Seunghyun turns his back.
    Seunghyun: "..why?"
    Yura : "huh?"
    'You mean.. you already know everything..' she thought (nice, dude:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:)
    Yura : "you already have me...!" Said yura, looking at seunghyun in his eyes. Seunghyun smiles widely and hug her.
    They can hear each other heartbeat (it's super sweet :bloblove:)
    Seunghyun : "thanks. Thanks for holding me."
    She thought, even though he looked composed, actually he's same with her. He's nervous too. Yura hug him back and lean on his chest.
    (This is too sweet. I need insulin.... ugh:blob_blush:)
    Yura meet jinkyung in cafe, while waiting for seunghyun. Before part ways, he's so sweet.. Saying he didn't want to parting with blush on his face. Yura smiled when remembered that.

Ch 28
    Outside, they met minsung. Minsung take yura to seunghyun's house, to avoid suspicions. Cz he's already familiar with the environment there. Yura shocked, cz she doesn’t know she's going to go to his house (as always, he's omitting important part...:facepalm::facepalm:) but went along. She saw seunghyun's face everywhere.
    She doesn't want to known as seunghyun's gf. She's not sad or anything. She just want to spent small & ordinary moments with him (i feel the char dev! So proud of her!!:blobhero:).
    Changhyun is in seunghyun's house. When yura comes, she immediately hides her face, but it's too late. He already saw her and shout "you're at the gym..!. And.. seunghyun & minsung know yura's dark past. They laugh a lot.
    Seunghyun cooking for them, and yura praised him. He stopped yura from drink more champagne cz she seemed drunk. He told her to rest and sit her on his bed.
    Yura (half drunk) : "sunbae, you look more tired than i am"
    Seunghyun : it's because i was filming until sunrise."
    Yura ; "then u should rest too!" -holding his hand-
    Seunghyun : "..you're really drunk"
    Yura " no. I told you im not drunk" (ah yes ofc, yura..:blobwoah: not that i complain tho:blobpopcorn_cool:)

Ch 29
    They talked... on the bed, while seunghyun hugging yura close. Yura little by little getting sober. She embarrassed, but they talk more freely and cheerfully... and when she see seunghyun's eyes up close.. the tension is getting high. He embraces her closer, and kiss her deeply. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Yura : "can we do this when the two out there?" Seunghyun rub her lips and said "it's exciting, tho?" (Omg my smut brain cells.. please calm down.. it's only r15, not r19..:derpyblob:)
    Yura : "are those your preferences?
    Seunghyun : "im sorry but no."
    Yura : "im glad. Im not that kind of person.." (why? It's exciting tho:blob_pout:)
    Seunghyun: " it's the first time i see you being calm in front of me. You usually so nervous "
    Yura : "do elder people have no tension at all?"
    Seunghyun: "what?!" Seunghyun showered her face with a lot of kiss to punish her. Yura laughed, tried to stop him.
    Yura : "stop, it tickles!"

Meanwhile, kwangsoo & jinkyung were in the agency building. Kwangsoo told her that he and seunghyun are directors there. And they intend to sign contract to yura. Yura currently has no agency cz she has bad memories w them. She almost scammed to sign contract with 'bad agency', offered sponsorship, etc. That's why jinkyung never mention agency in front of her. Then kwangsoo asked "then do you think we should bring yura to m&k?" (their agency's name)

Finally! I finished the summary yeay!! So proud of myself!! I hope the ch 30 will be out soon (cz the raws is already ch 42). I will gladly share more summary then.

They're so cute, aren't they?? I want more fluffy and cute moments hahaha:blobthinkingsmirk::blobpats:
    I wish there will be someone sharing the novel ver (in the bomtoon it's already finished at ch 45)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
    syofiaa, Tem, Miyaharqh and 11 others like this.
  9. Nadjocr

Nadjocr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much....they're so sweet and they remind me of "imitation"'s couple....I hope that there will be no rival/ex coming to make our fl more unsecure thaan she already is. and the ml is sooooo handsome and kind.

syofiaa likes this.
  10. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maha and ryuk? I love them too.:blobmelt:
    But honestly... i think this is more similar to <loving you excitedly>. Where the senior actor falls for his hoobae (junior) and trying to hit on her:cookie::cookie:
    And Imitation is similar to he loves me season 3. You know.. idol type manhwa:blobpopcorn_cool:

syofiaa, twilight_123 and Nadjocr like this.
  11. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cannot post the link cz it could expose the scanlation group. So please dm me if you wanna access the link :blobokhand::blobmelt:

12. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
  13. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the airport, the ex (um i keep forgetting his name so i just gonna write him as ex :blobpats:) come back from busan. He's complaining how tired he is, but still has to come to miran's party to show up. His manager said it's because Miran misses him. Newlywed as expected. But the ex denied it. Miran didn't even come to busan to meet him. She just wanna him to show up so she can take advantage of him, bragging. And his manager thought 'you're the first who's married her to take adv of her' :blobunamused:.
    Suddenly, the ex remembered one of the drama's offer that he rejected before. He told the manager to accept it, so he can have a reason to reject miran's party. His manager said 'it's gonna be offer lap with 'time' schedule', reminded him. But he insisted to take it rn, so the manager had no choice. (Hoho i smell trouble....:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:)
    The ex asked what the drama title is.. and manager said 'noble dining table'.

Meanwhile, Yura reading 'noble dining table' script. (Nooooo.. :blobastonished::blobastonished:). Yura got a call from seunghyun, asking what she's doing. She answered, she's on the car, going to supermarket, and preparing for audition in the afternoon. She tends to get nervous if she doesn't do anything.
    It's already 10 days since they were dating, and seunghyun still in busan, filming time (if my count was right, it's already around 6-7 weeks after they're filming together, 10-11 weeks after the ex's wedding.)
    Seunghyun asked which supermarket is it, and yura said "h mart". Jinkyung looks sus when hearing this (ohoho, i know it:blobninja:)
    They arrived, and jinkyung asked about seunghyun to yura. She tried to brought up the 'agency offer' from kwangsoo but can't find the right time. (She tried it but failed again). The kwangsoo called her, jinkyung told yura to go first. Yura went to electronics, and saw seunghyun on tv.:blobowoevil:
    'Even though im pretty used to it, i still can't believe that he's my bf'
    Then, someone said behind her.
    "I think the real one is better"
    yura "huh?!":blobunsure: While turns back -Annoyed-
    "Isn’t it?" Pull down his mask. as expected, it's seunghyun.

Btw u can read the raw on
    newtoki
    it's already catch up w spanish tl

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    Jeenajin, Nadjocr, _sub and 2 others like this.
  14. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yura panicked, afraid someone would recognize him. But seunghyun convinced her that everything will be okay.:blobwink:
    So, they're shopping together, lovey-dovey. Apparently that's the first time seunghyun in supermarket.. so yura thought.. 'that's why he looks excited. like a kid entering toy shop for the first time. I can't even say we're in hurry'.
    They continue shopping, and when yura turns back to talk to seunghyun, he's gone... she looks everywhere, and found him at taster food stan. She's kinda hysterical :blobastonished:
    The aunt seller asked him 'are you not an actor? You look like a celeb in program tv/tv show' (not too sure about this part.). Seunghyun just said 'thank you! I heard a lot that i look like an actor' with big smile in his face. Then they hurriedly escape from there.
    Yura : 'idk whether you're good at acting or lying"
    Seunghyun : "well.. both?":blobuwu:

Jungwoo (finally i remember his name. The ex) met up w drama producer. She said today is going to be an audition and jungwoo asked to be a judge. Jungwoo accepted cz that will be stronger reason to reject miran (shit i know it!!!):blobcat_hyper:

syofiaa, ArkiV_10, your crush and 3 others like this.
  15. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read until chap 33 the latest raw i find. This ex is really trash, more than that.
    She met her ex at audition in chap 32 and he appearantly come to judge her acting. Lol he is bad actor and his acting is worse, who the hell he is. Then his manager came to yura and jinkyung, he said ex wants to talk to her. Jinkyung ofc refused but yura agree to him. They met in hi car. At first she attacked him abt his bad acting. But yeah this trash indeed. He insulted her abt her acting carreer, despite have 7 years as actress she still unknown

I really want to punch this trash ex

16. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR! and his manager is too much too!:blobpoliceangry::blobthumbsdown:

Btw the eng translation is so fast im happy!:blobsalt::blobicecreamlove:
    As expected of teenmanhua!
    Im busy reading <s classes that i raised > novel this holiday so i didn't dropped by here:sweating_profusely::blobpats:
    Thank you for sharing the spoilers!:aww:
    The i guess the eng translation will catch up to newtoki soon :cookie::blobpopcorn_cool:

Ah, in case you wanna mtl by yourself, i'll share my method!

First, for the raw, you can read it in official or n3wtoki.
    if you can access the official, it's better (support the author..).
    You can download the apps, use vpn or the apk on google if you can't download it on playstore/apple store.
    For the coins, you can buy or looking for free coins there. To get the raw, you opened it not on the apps (cz you can't ss in the apps), but use browser.
    if it's hard, you can always access newtoki :blobcheeky:. Especially for r15 manhwa, hard to access by foreigner

Second. You can mtl w MTL app, such as papago (it's more accurate than google translate) or other apps (like yandex). But sadly it's quite hard cz you need to ss the page one by one (i remember old days when i mtl 'seduced villain's father' and it's so hard....:blobcry::blobcry:)

But for me personally, cz i hate something complicated:blobcheeky:, i used floating apps.
    You can download any floating translation apps in playstore. It's easier to use cz you needn't to ss it.
    Ah yes, i forget to mention the app i use. It's <tap to translate> app. It based on google translate, and it's quite fast, tho not as accurate as papago. But well.. still readable.
    Well.. it's just one of floating translation apps, you can try the other if you want :blobsmirk::blobsmirk:

your crush likes this.
  17. fiminkio

Reading List:
    Link
    In the previous chapter, her ex suddenly appeared at her door. He had face full of bruises. He is so creepy but yeah at least he didn't do anything accept questioning yura(MC) relationship with seunghyun(ML). He couldn't believe yura is dating seunghyun. After he is gone, yura called seunghyun's manager. He had date with jinkyung (yura's manager) at the time. She asked him, that did seunghyun fight with the ex (well i know his name but i feel so lazy to write a trash). Why did she has the specualtion? Bcs she saw ML's hand hurting (in previous chap). After yura's stubborn, ML's manager admitted it. At that time, seunghyun heard the ex and ex's manager's talking. The manager asked why he still torture yura eventho he chose another women to married. He said the ex should feel apologized. The ex can't believe his manager to talk like that. The ex said he felt suspicious how she able to move the agency with peace (she move to ML's agency). He also said yura didn't have anything than her face (i'm quite confused with this part. Probably he means yura be able to move agency bcs she used her face to seunghyun). Seunghyun was so furious and can't held his temper so he punched ex's face so hard again and again. (IT'S SO REFRESHING TO LOOK). He the meet with both his manager and director. They decided to pospone the filming. Lol in the middle of them there is crack table, seunghyun was so angry that he smashed the table.

the ending he think "was all your tears bcs kim jeongwoo?" Well kim jeongwoo is her trash ex.

Since their love is unstable right now, i'm quite afraid. First this annoying trash ex who throw her away but still clinging af. And the other one is female actress. The actress is popular and also ML's fan, plus she will be ML's partner in next filming. Her appearence is still so little but we don't know the future.
    Well if u want to another raw from the previous one, let me know.
    There is a chapter when MC sneaked out in ML's change room bcs she didn't know his birthday while the country know. That's really cute

18. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The actress name is song jinah, mentioned in ch 24. The one who's changhyun gonna set the blind date up with seunghyun
    Apparently she's signing contract w MnK too
    And she & seunghyun gonna filming together. Yura casted in that film too, with younger actor (also from MnK).

In ch 43 yura finally confess about her past relationship. She came to seunghyun's home, and hug him immediately (that'sa scene in the previous pic! :blobmelt::blobpats:)

syofiaa and Tt123 like this.
  19. fiminkio

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah i just saw i chap 43. There is the novel but well it's not free:blobsad: also i can't find the art of novel like other korean novels. Usually someone will post the arts in blog naver but i can't find it abt this story. At least i will know a bit of story. It's sad that i need too wait for manhwa to finish.

20. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR :blob_teary::bloborz:
    It's only 45 ch in toonkor & 3 volumes in googleplay.. but i can't buy it cz i have no visa cards so i cannot pay it...
    Hope someone kind enough to share :blobpats::blobsalt: