Spoiler 돌아온 막내 영애님을 조심하세요-Beware of the Youngest, Who has Returned

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, Oct 2, 2021.

1. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    NU: N/A

RAW: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56149358

Introduction (MTL):

It's time for the owl to go hunting.
    When the hawk fell asleep and the mouse moved, the girl who lit the crooked candle opened the closet and began to pack.
    Angel has reached her limit. She had to do anything if she wanted them to come to pick her up. Instead of putting her in a hellish place and sending only letters and gifts, it was right for them to do something, show their faces at least once, and tell Angel to wait. At least that's what Angel thought.

"If you don't come to pick me up, I'll go."

Angel didn't want to be in this bloody corner of the house anymore. She thought it wouldn't matter if she could get out of this house even if she would die eventually while wandering the streets. Her pounding heart couldn't calm down. Angel sat in bed, clasped her hands, and prayed earnestly. I prayed earnestly to God to let me see the faces of my family at least once, please, please, grant me a wish just this time.

Angel Demigart ran away from the Avalanche mansion. The fact that it would have been insignificant at any other time had a significant impact on Avalanche right now. The chasers were chasing her. Nevertheless, the people of the Avalanche family could not remove their worries from their faces. Retina swallowed the shame she couldn't shake, and chewed her lips.

"... And what will you do if you catch Angel?"
    "What i will do? Of course, I'm going to catch her and lock her in the basement.

Katerina was smiling affectionately as always. Retina paused for a while and babbled like a fool.

"Kill it."
    "What··?"
    "Let's kill Angel."

It will be annoying if Angel is alive. As long as she is alive, Angel will try to resist and continue to run away, and Retina will crack her pride whenever she sees her face. Retina wanted to get rid of the buds of her anxiety completely. Her pride had to be clean without a doubt.

Lilac0420 and engengeng19 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/