Spoiler 새 남편을 구합니다-I'm Looking for a New Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, May 23, 2021.

1. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title:
    새 남편을 구합니다, I'm Looking for a New Husband
    NU: Not Found
    Raws: https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.nhn?productNo=4886847,

Description (MTLd):

Liat Psychia was sold out because her family had no money.
    Married, she gets caught in treason and dies.

Returned again and again she repeated death.
    Finally she breaks the loop of her return by offering her traitor's husband's neck to the emperor'.

A large number of gemstones came out of the estate she had earned in recognition of her merit.
    She became the richest person in the empire.

Liat Psychia, who everyone was envious of, has only one year and three months left in her life. '

"I will love you. "

Through the Empire, there was an announcement of conservation to save Riat Psychia's new husband.

The husband-to-be should be in good shape, so the sword test.
    He has to be sensitive, take a literature test, take a personality test, and even a liberal arts test.

She was busy just hosting the competition, but there are some people that want her life.…

" Why don't you ignore her after hearing rumors that she's a crazy woman? Don't you usually bow down when you know she's a crazy person ?"

One step, Liat approached the man.

" I just don't understand."

"...."

" The beginning of the rumor that I was crazy must have been because I cut my ex-husband's throat myself."

Looking at the hardened man's face, Liat soon smiled softly. Like the sweetest and most gentle person in the world, Liat stretched out her hands and tapped the man's neck as if she was dealing with something very precious.

" Huh ? You have to take good care of your throat ".

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Judy Rosso likes this.
  3. ThedamNameZ

ThedamNameZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers?

5. CaelumBlue

CaelumBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my god, a Female lead, who actually and literally got rid of her (i guess) tra´sh husband and now is rich and Independent....ok......
    waiting for spoilers

6. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woah...I sense bada** fmc

7. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is a review i found

Readers who were fascinated by the refreshing title (!) and the bright cover will be shocked from the beginning of the novel. Yes, this work begins with the heroine dangling her bloody husband's neck. Shouldn't you kill your ex-husband to find a new husband?LOL

Riot Pshikia, who was caught up in her husband's treason and died a month after marriage. A god who did not know whether it was through prayer or not, full of resentment and anger, appeared and signed an unfair contract to "take half of the remaining life in return for saving." That terrible repetitive regression began. Death that repeats every time you run away and life expectancy that decreases every time. Riot, who gradually went crazy in the midst of a repetition of indifferent time, finally raised his sword and hit his husband's neck. She was even given the count for accusing the traitor first, but now she has only a year and three months left. This crazy woman who has nothing to see becomes a YOLO, and I'll give you 1 billion gold. Who wants to be my new husband? And she's going to announce her husband's recruitment across the country.

The crazy husband selection story, which started as a waste, is refreshing and pleasant. What do you mean 1 billion gold in prize money and becoming the husband of a count who is a tax-saving beauty? As rumors spread, suitors flocked from all over the country, commerce and lodging industries developed, and the local economy was revitalized. Thanks to the creative economy, the size of the competition is growing with huge husband candidates, and it feels like a systematic K-survival entertainment show. Starting with the first swordsmanship competition, the final winner can be the husband of Debut Riot!

By the way, At this point, we have no choice but to raise questions. Can Riot feel "real love" from her husband who won this competition? (Roughly in that tone)

As K-guk, who likes survival entertainment, always smiles and feels awkward. Can we expect sincerity from the husband candidates who participated in the competition after seeing their wealth and status? No, even her guard and aides were all monitors sent from the imperial family, not to go to her husband's candidate. Will Leat be allowed to have a true "human relationship," whether friendship or loyalty, before true love? Perhaps this is just a huge place of deception like a K-survival.

People who are stabbed in the back the moment they believe and leave the moment they rely. In fact, Leat knows that she is not sincere about all of this, but she is given little time. As the days go by, it is also worrisome that the imperial family shows a strange obsession with Liat, and supernatural phenomena begin to occur everywhere that appear to eliminate "a being that goes against the logic." I wonder if I can live properly even the short life I barely earned, but my heart goes to an unidentified man who says strange and honest things, "I'm not always confident in being next to you, but I'll be next to you until the end," rather than an empty favor or confession.

Even the guard who treated her like a crazy person, the assistant who monitored her, the husband candidate who approached with a full face of kindness, and the strange man who participated in the competition and hovered around her, all started with deception. However, the process of truly changing the deceit of the people around her is depicted in several episodes, as the words and actions of Makgapa, which she pours out as she pleases, contains longing, loneliness, and warmth for people.

Compared to this lovely crazy woman who burns her passion for life at the end of her short life, Nam-joo's secret story is released only in the second half, so apart from Nam-joo's charm, it can be divided into likes and dislikes in that it is hard to know her intentions until the middle. It's a drama that has a very slow love line. Instead, as Nam-joo's past is in charge of reversing the entire work, the potential in the second half is a huge novel. In the second half of the 30th to 40th episodes, the development of horror + thriller + melo that is breathless, I stayed up all night... I couldn't move and read it six hours down.

Who is the "being who goes against the logic" that should disappear in the world? Why is the imperial family obsessed with Liat? Why did Nam-joon, who is not willing to marry, participate in the husband's contest? And in the first place, who was the god who took Riot's life and made him return? A work that can be enjoyed thrillingly, following the power of the protagonist who transforms "deception" into "sincerity," a huge narrative in which all these bait is closely completed. Enjoy the pleasure of this crazy woman!lol

출처: https://mere-fairytale.tistory.com/109 [a mere Fairytale]

8. 58310Obelia

58310Obelia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for the spoilers... Also if anyone have the novel, can you share it to me? I wanna read it too. Thanks! BTW, I'm new here... Hi guys!

9. AkariCandy

AkariCandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the ml?
    MC looks savage :aww: