Spoiler 소꿉친구를 폭군으로 키웠습니다: I Raised a Childhood Friend as a Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ocefossa, Jul 11, 2020.

1. animealover

animealover New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can I find the novel for I raised my childhood friend as a tyrant?

can someone please tell me where I can read the novel of I raised a childhood friend as a tyrant? because as much as I love the manhwa i am really impatient T-T

Marinessa likes this.
  2. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So..for manhwa readers and novel readers, volume 2 is a bit slow and set up as our FL continues to be sort of clueless. I'll summarize briefly the sections until we have more Jade and Vishe.

• The next day, Viche decides to head to imperial garden. When she's there she happens to see Cecilia and Jade talking at a table.
    • Thinking "Ooo" let's spy on them she perches down behind a rose books and looks to see how they are doing.
    • Suddenly a voice behind her goes "What are you doing?"
    • Gasping it's General Kentrick. Seeing her position he looks up and asks "Were you spying?"
    • Denying this, Viche tells him her leg is hurt that's why she's bent over.
    • Raising an eyebrow, the general bends down behind the bush to ask what is her relationship with the Emperor?
    • Viche quickly says, "friend" and then Viche has to explain the versions of "friend" like family, brother to the general as he' doesn't know what that means and says really silly that she's cheering for the Saint and the Emperor.:facepalm:
    • The general who has a stoic face looks up and down and a smile appears as he can read Viche's frantic thoughts.
    • Suddenly Jade is approaching both with a cold expression on his face.
    • Jade asks why the both of them are together
    • Viche quickly makes an excuse that she was walking and she saw a pretty snail on the ground and she ran across the general.
    • They add it was a really "BIG snail". :notlikeblob:
    • Jade looks at Viche that he doesn't believe her. :blobconfused:
    • The general is trying is best not to burst into laughter. :blob_pout:
    • Viche is stuttering okay well nice to see you, have a good, day, we're leaving.
    • Jade watches them darkly as Viche pulls the General's arm and they rush away.
    ---
    • Viche needs to into town later that day get some books she wants and ends up running into General Kentrick
    • She's in a dark alley and he's like why are you here in this dark alley that's shady looking?
    • Suddenly a young teenage boy with brown hair pick-pockets her money and rushes off.
    • Realizing she no longer has the money she needs to buy the book, the genera decides to take her to where ever she needs to go as she's upset as she really needed to her books.
    • On the way there, Viche hears some kerfuffle in another dark alleyway and she goes to investigate and the general follows her. It's the teenage boy who stole her purse being beat up by 4 burley men.
    • The teenage boy is bleeding and on the ground screaming give me my money back.
    • One the men shots back that, the boy must have stolen the pouch because there is an imperial emblem on the bag and no street urchin could possess such a bag.
    • The young boy pleads that he must have the money for the medicine or his brother will die to the 4 burley men.
    • Viche no longer standing the violence rushes into the scene to "Stop it!"
    • The men look at her and she tells them, the boy didn't steal the money.
    • They're like how do you know?
    • Viche tells them because she's the owner of the pouch and it's HER money. She tells them she gave it to the boy and for them to give the medicine to the child.
    • They're like why would give something like that to boy and Viche like, "Um...for tuition lessons". Which makes them laugh. Basically telling them she's learning new skills and such from the boy.
    • They as how can she prove the bag is hers. She tells them there is a note in the bag and then she sighs, reiterating the contents of the notes
      "……the master's private tutor."
      “…….”
      “…….”
      "......buy 3 books."
    • This makes General Kentrick burst into a laughter
    • They give the teenage boy the pouch of medicine and leave.
    • Viche helps the boy, who is scared at first. Viche tells him it's okay and she understand that he needed the money.
    • Both follow the boy to his shack.
    • He tells him he must buy a specialized herb
    • When they walk into a very dilapidated home, a small child is lying in bed.
    • "Ber? (베르) "
    • "Brother, who is it?"
    • Viche quickly introduces herself and sits down to greet the weak child who's seems to be struggling.
    • Ber tells Viche that when he's not sick, he likes to following his brother looking for acorns.
    • She introduces her herself as a student and the teenage boy is her tutor. She sits by and talks to him while the teenage boy tells Ber he's going to prep his medicine.
    • They discover the young boy is suffering from mana maladjustment. It's common for young children born with mana where the body cannot control the power raging through the body which causes sever pain and ultimately death. It's treatable as long as you hire a wizard to train and help the children learn to control and manage the mana. Because they are poor and cannot afford a wizard, the child has been suffering.
    • Viche discovers from General Kentrick the herb is called Morimalan (모리말란) that is grown in the Nerpasa kingdom.
    • As Viche watches the teenage boy give the medicine to the child, she notices it's difficult and General Kentrick notes it strong herb and hard to take.
    • Ber reassures Viche seeing her worried for him it's okay as it will make him really sleepy.
    • "Well it is really nice to meet Pretty sister" Ber tells her as he starts to fade.
    • Viche decides to leave and as she does she asks for her "teacher's name":blobsmilehappyeyes:
    • The teenage boy looks at her going,.huh? Then smiles as he remembers how she introduced him.
    • His name is Valentine (벨타인)
    • Viche admonishes him to don't do anything dangerous anymore and heads out.
    • As they are leaving, General Kentrick tells Viche the herb is actually poisonous.
    • Viche freaks out going why would Valentine give his brother poison and wants to go back
    • General Kentrick tells her it's the only herb right now that will prevent the spasms that is killing the child. Right now because the child is young he hasn't gotten the addiction yet. He warns her that nothing is black or white and does she want to go back and tell them not to use the herb as there are no wizards that can help the child child? It' is the only thing that is saving him that the moment.
    • Viche leaves upset as the circumstances.
    • Viche returns late that evening and goes to see Jade.
    • Seeing her ask asks her if she's hungry as he watches her hold in her stomach.
    • She asks about him and he tells her he's hungry to. She knows he's lying because if he was hungry there would be a huge meal served already. She thinks that's so cute.
    • The sit to eat as Jade orders food. He asks her why she's so late as her plan was to go to the bookstore to get the books.
    • Viche guiltily tells him she couldn't get them as things happened.
    • Jade asks her what happened.
    • Viche's tired and she doesn't want to elaborate. Jade notices then a doesn't pusher. Instead he orders meals for them.
    • Viche suddenly comments she wants to be in her adolescence age.
    • Jade's asks what is she talking about.
    • Viche can't seem to explain her wishes.
    • Suddenly the attendant whispers something and Jade says very well let's do it together.
    • He tells Viche with a General Kentrick asked to join Jade for dinner as he hasn't eaten either, just like Viche. :blobexpressionless:
    • Viche's like GEH - she hadn't mentioned the ran into each other.
    • General Kentrick comes in and greets Jade.
    • Jade asks how he missed dinner.
    • The general looks at Viche for a second and tells Jade he lost track of time.:facepalm:
    • Jade tells them both how interesting and the way he phrase his words tells Viche, "You two have been bumping into each other a lot lately"
    • Viche's defensively tells Jade it really was a coincidence.
    • Jade tells Viche he doesn't care for the words fate or coincidence and asks the general what he thinks edging them on.
    • It gets awkward as both men circle around each other eating their meal.
    • Viche's like, I miss transparent people like I know when Duffy is mad or Benjamin was irked. :blobsweat_2:
    • Jade looks at Viche and asks, "Come to think of it, have you decided on your wish?"
    • Viche surprise tells him that she didn't win the contest.
    • He grins telling her the beg was between the 3 of them and since she was the only person who return with a kill from the hunt, she wins. "What can I give you?"
    • Viche looks at him and tells him what she wants may be difficult.
    • She tells him that money doesn't matter but she needs an imperial permit.
    • Watching her seriousness, Jade tops eating to listen.
    • She tells him she wants to open a non-profit treatment center to help underprivileged children who suffer from mana maladjustment suffer and die with out the aid of a wizard.
    • "You must have seen something interesting in the capital today." Jade comments as he looks at Viche.
    • "In fact, the Empire should be concerned about this...….”
    • "Viche."
      "Yes."
      "How many people do you think are starving now in the empire? Mana maladaptation? There are many who are just dying because the cannot find single grain of wheat to eat. The mana of a wizard is scare as we do not have enough resources. Should the palace not consider where to place wizards where they can help the highest number of people?"
      Ah, I am not the only good person in the world, (thinks Viche) and I don't know who would have thought the same way as me.
    • Viche asks just for the license and she can be responsible for the rest.
    • Jade tells Viche, "all right"
    • Then he tells her "Congratulations on finding what you wanted to do."
    • Viche is taken back as she realizes he's right. She's been so dedicated to one thing for years. Saving Jade before she disappears that she didn't ever think of anything else. Now that she wants to form this non-profit organization, for the first time she feels that she can belong in this world.
    • Viche does a quick wink at the General and smiles at Jade telling him "Thank you."
    ---
    • That night General Kentrick is going through the last few days and his mind on is on Viche. He thinks she's the weirdest person he's ever met and lately the visit to the empire hasn't been as boring at all.
    • The next day Viche rushes to visit Ber and Valentine.
    • Ber is at the shack and Valentine is away at the market.
    • Ber is excite as he can't believe pretty sister is visiting again.
    • She comes and talks to Ber about what he wants to do when he grows up and talks about Ber being a wizard.
    • Ber is at first scared about that because he can die at any moment and he's such a burden to his brother.
    • Viche reassures him that he is special as special people will go through hardships at first.
    • She tells him he will be strong some day.
    • She asks if he will trust her.
    • He tells her he believes in her.
    • This makes Viche tear up a bit as how can such a small and gentle child put so much trust and faith in her.
    • She tells him she's going to get him treated to get better. As she is telling him tears begin to fall and she hugs him
    • Ber asks if she's okay and why is she crying.
    • She tells him, it's an adult thing.:blob_pout:
    • That is when Valentine comes back and asks what's going on.
    • Ber still being hugged by Viche tells him he doesn't now. :blobsweat_2:
    ---
    • Viche tells Valentine about the non-profit organization she's going to set up that will help cure Ber and also he will be a wizard someday.
    • Valentine is surprised asking why isn't she asking him for money and why is it free?
    • Viche tells him it's not actually free as he's expected to come and work at the organization. When Ber gets better he can work to help other kids. The job comes with room and board.
    • Valentine doesn't know if he's fit for the job. Viche tells him he's got skills she needs.
    • Ber tells his brother that he trusts him. Viche wants a cute little brother like Ber.
    • Valentine is shocked as why would she do this.She tells him adults would.
    • He tells her no adult would ever...
    • Finally he agrees and starts to get teary-eyed. He swears he will return back all that she is going to do for them.
    • She cuts him off telling him she's an adult so let her pamper them some what.
    ---
    • There's no other place that can work as fast as the palace and a place was located for Viche quickly...like overnight.
    • "What do you think?" Jade asks Viche.
    • "This...this is the building I'm using?" Viche is staring at a huge building that looks brand new. She was thinking maybe finding some small office, not entire building.
    • Jade tells Viche Benjamin had a hard time finding a building that was the closes to the palace. :blob_pout:
    • "What kinda of temple is it?" :hmm:
    • "Well, it could have been a temple". :blobowoevil:
    • She expresses her doubts she can run the organization in such a large building.
    • Jade tells her, "I'll manage the building from the palace, so you just run the organization." While telling her Jade is telling servants to fix the outside empty landscaping yard, etc. (T/N: LOL)
    • Basically the building was suppose to be housing a temple and was just newly constructed. Jade just took it after construction.
    • "You...then you could go to hell." :blobfrowning:
    • "You can be struck by lightning too, if you think like that. I'm secretly loved by God." :blobcheeky:
    • "What kind of confidence...."
    • "You know that. How lucky I am." and then Jade takes Viche's hand and pulls into the building.
    • Since Jade is dressed in white, like the robes of a priest, Viche comments that it feels like they in a confession situation.
    • "Is that why I'm facing you? To see if this is a blessing or punishment?"
    • Jade laughs. "Is there a God? If it is someone's salvation, it's God and the absolute."
      "Do you ever think about that?" :blobwoah:
      "Of course, that's you. To me." :aww:
    • Viche does't understand what he means.
    • "Wait, what?"
      "That alone is enough for you to be the master of this temple."
      You're crazy. Jade is really weird.
      "You…… you say embarrassing things casually."
      "There's nothing to be ashamed of."
    • Viche thinks his eyes are pretty and tells herself to stop thinking about that.
    • "So, did you decide to bring the kids you care about?”
      "Yes, oh! His name is Ber. My older brother is a Valentine, and they are both very cute.”
      "Hmm."
      Jade stares at me, swallowing her silence.
      "But I'm the first one saved by you. Let's be clear about that." :blobowoevil_horns:
      "You keep saying weird things!" :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    • As Viche trying to not get distracted by Jade as it's just them in the center of this large building. She looks up into the lovely tall ceiling she tells him it's really pretty.
    • She asks Jade that is must be busy. Viche recalls as the left to see this building, Benjamin was looking at Jade irritated. :blob_pout:
    • Jade tells her "I haven't seen you lately." and that it is because he wanted to see what she thought of the building with his own eyes.
    • She teases him that he just doesn't want to work.
    • "Because you seem to get along well with other people these days.”" :blob_pout:
    • "Others?" Viche's going through her brain, thinking Duffy, Benjamin... :facepalm:
    • “Especially men are envious.”
      "Huh?"
      Man? As I tilted my head, a person's face suddenly appeared.
      Ah.
      “General Kentrick?” :blobwoah:
      “The name comes out of your mouth, so it’s pretty… … .” Jade's voice is getting smaller and worse at the end.
      Lord, what are you thinking?
      "You're not strangely misunderstanding me, are you?"
      "Well, not yet."
      Not yet? Then are you going to do it soon?
      "I've only been helped a few times.”
      "Yes, it's just annoying how many times it is." :blob_pout:. Jade looked wide inside and scanned the large pillar with his hands.
      "Is everything all right with you?" Was there any incident with Cecil or the Princess in a few days? I asked once in vain hope that ….
      “I don’t know what you are asking.”
      Why is this guy so sensitive at times? "Why, what...…. Well, there are a lot of guests in the palace.”
      "You're one of them."
      "Is there any indication. For example, the strange atmosphere between a woman and a man." I started talking around, but before I knew it, my true feelings were revealed honestly.
      Jade's eyes stared at me as I added an awkward cough. "I don't even know.”
      "What, what?"
      "I don't know if that's what you're asking me to look forward to, but I don't think there's such a cute thing going on in Amelia Viche's head."
      "Cute thing?"
      "Jealousy or something?”
      No, no, that would be a mistake. "I don't want that misunderstanding."
      When I shook my head and said, Jade smirked, "That's right, then. If you're going to be jealous, make it obvious."
      “You have to hope for something you want.”
    • Viche is confused about their conversation.
    • They start to talk about their childhood and how Viche like to go to the temple.
    • Finally Jade asks Viche if she was every curious why he came back from the future.
    • Viche tells him she's scared as to ask. She's wondering did time turn back because of her? Was she at fault because she messed up the relationship between Cecila and Jade. She doesn't know if she can face if it's all her fault why there are in this situation where Jade may die.
    • She tells Jade not ye as she knows she's a coward and wonders if he blames her for being a coward.
    • Jade signs and doesn't push her anymore. Both walk back to the palace with awkward silence.:blobupset:
    • A few days later.
    • "Why in a temple?" Duffrey is grumpy as Viche is embarrasses. She's asking hi to volunteer to help at the treatment center :blob_pout:
    • They're staring at this large cathedral like space.
    • Duffrey irritably tells how the priests will take shifts and Viche knows she's added more work for him as he has to now make sure the sent wizards and priests with mana to help at the organization.
    • As Duffrey shows the plans and paperwork to help her organize the aid, Viche asks Duffrey how come he's not dating yet?
    • Duffrey looks at her saying are you looking, I'm way to busy.
    • She then asks about Benjamin and Duffrey is like seriously.
    • Duffrey asks back "What about you?"
    • I caught my breath when asked back.
      "I'm thinking.”
      "Wait? What?"
      "I'm thinking about it."
      "What, marriage, with whom?"
      Why is he so excited?
      "No, not the specifics. Oh, my God, why am I out of breath."
      "Don’t tell other people about such weird thoughts."
      "Who else would I talk to besides you?” In fact, I had a lot of worries because of Jade's actions these days, and today's conversation made me feel uneasy, so I told Duffy, but it didn't help much.
      "Anyway, tell the temple thank you."
      "You're not really trying to do anything weird, are you?"
      "I'm your pet. What's with the owner-like look on his face that he's afraid he'll get in trouble?"
      Doubting has not disappeared from Duffrey's face.
      "Don't worry, get in there."
      When I waved my hand brightly at Duffrey, he walked way with a sullen look on his face. Then stopped and looked back again at me. However he must have had had a lot of work and worry today as he turned and left.
    ---
    • The next day Viche whats to head to the treatment center and runs into General Kentrick again.
    • Thinking about Jade's comment she tells the General they meet again and suddenly worried she asks if he's into her.
    • He looks at her and asks if she's got a mental problem. :blobsweat_2:
    • The both think there has been some misunderstanding and leave it as that. He tells here he's heading in the same direction as he has to go to a weapons shop.
    • They decide to head there together since the treatment center is on the way to the weapons shop.
    • When they arrive, the general looks at the building the lush landscaping and comments, "The Emperor must care about you.”
    • Viche tells me, “It’s a good thing, as it's like that with a good heart.”
    • As she's tired from trying to set things up, she asks if the General is busy.
    • He tells her he not. So Viche recruits him to help her organize the workers to execute the plans.
    • He agrees.
    • As the talk Viche discovers that General Kentrick has royal blood as the cousin of the Princess.
    • Both head out to visit Valentine and Ber. They meet with an imperial wizard. His name is Razta (라즈타) He is there to help Ber.
    • The Wizard greets Ber for the first time to exame him. He helps to untangle the mana in Ber's body. Valentine is watching anxious as he's worried it will hurt and reassure it will be okay.
    • After he informs Ber that at the treatment center, they'll work through helping him gain control of his powers so he won't be in pain anymore.
    • After the wizard tells Ber it will be alright, he leaves.
    • Valentine comes up to Viche and softly asks what's her relationship with the big dude. (General Kentrick)
    • Viche's thinking of hmm...as she's not sure herself.
    • Suddenly Valentine asks are they lovers?
    • Viche chokes embarrassed telling him it's not like that at all and to apologize as the General heard them.

Last edited: May 28, 2021
    oblomov, Reeka98, magfuentes and 84 others like this.
  3. Vinajovan

Vinajovan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @limulimu you are best! So based on some spoilers i read viche Will fall in love with someone who actually be the master mind of viche execution in her past life.. so probably its the general Kendrick?

biha likes this.
  4. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, I want to know..will Viche not like Jade first? I feel pity for him:blobsweat_2:

Ariary likes this.
  5. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Sweet scene coming up....:blobnosebleed:

Um...read below....

• Being so busy at the treatment center, Viche hasn't been able to spend much time at the palace with Cecilia.
    • When the meet Cecelia is upset with Princess Amelda critical of the Saint during tea time question her manners, etc. She's being mean because Cecilia has been spending lots of time with the Emperor. But it isn't just the emperor, both the Archduke and Cecilia have been working with Jade.
    • Cecilia warns Viche to keep Jade away from the Princess as she's after him. She tells Viche, "No matter how many defects His Majesty has you can't give it to a princess with a bad personality!"
    • Viche tells Cecilia that Princess Amelda is pretty which makes Cecil retort, so are you!
    • Cecilia complains she still has to stick the Emperor which will make her life worst because of the Princess.
    ---
    • Later Viche meets Princess Amelda and General Kentrickin the hallway. The princess greets her politely.
    • As they talk Princess Amelda congratulates her on the opening of her treatment center.
    • Viche is talking with General Kentrick when Cecelia rushes to her. She has a moments pause as she see the General next to Viche.
    • She narrows her eyes and asks why the two of them are together and did she disrupt anything.
    • The general tells her no, bows to Cecilia and Viche and leaves to where Princess Amelda is.
    • "Well."
      Cecilia pursued General Kentrick with her eyes away. “Definitely tall and handsome, as long as I am, to the royal family and the general. There is no place with fault.”
      “Why are you suddenly evaluating?”
      “Because don’t like Viche-sama going far away.”
      “I can't figure out why the flow of this conversation is so strange."
      "If something happens between you two, please be the first to tell me first. Make sure you tell it to me!
      I could guess what misunderstanding it was.
      “It’s not even going to happen, but why do you want to know first?”
      “Well, of course, you have to see His Majesty's eyes turned… … !” Cecil spoke with a reminiscent expression and hurriedly bit her mouth.
      “I guess everyone is interested in my love business.”
      “What business?”
      A deep voice came out right behind my back. At the moment, I got goosebumps on my back and stiffened.
      "Jade?"
      "Are you doing business other than what I know these days?” Jade was smiling and talking as if he were asking for interesting news, but now I thought if there was a tap on Jade's head, it would crack.
      His eyes were so cold that frosty feet were swirling.
      "Haha, it's a misunderstanding... What do I do?”
      "Oh. Misunderstanding." His eyebrows raised. The facial muscles are out of control.
    • Cecila tells them welp gotta leave and flees really FAST.
    • Viche thinks I need to run too and tells him well, got to go too but Jade's arm quickly wraps around Viche's waist and pulls her in against him. She can feel his body temperature warming her back.
    • "Where are you going?"
      "Oh, I remembered something urgent."
      I heard laughter laughing at my excuses.
      "I feel like my heart hurts.”
      "What? If you're sick, call the Grand Duke or hold Cecil! Wait, I... … !”
      “I need a necklace.”
      "Necklace?"
      Then I remembered the necklace hanging around my neck.
      "What do I do? Shouldn't I take it out?"
      I was surprised to hear that Jade was sick, so I couldn't calm down, so I hurriedly touched my throat with my hand.
      “Just stay like this.”
      Jade's face landed on her shoulder. As his hands wrapped around her waist felt more tight, and she was about to suffocate, Jade's arm loosened and her breath opened.
      His arms around his waist remained unchanged.
      "Well, I think I'm a little uncomfortable. Do we have to stick together like this?"
    • Jade laughs as he removes his arms and they faced another awkwardly.
      "So, why don't you tell me about the business?"
      "Business?"
      "Dating business.":aww:
    • Viche tells him this is all a misunderstanding and everyone seems to be misunderstanding these days. :blobexpressionless:
    • Viche notes everyone's got to grand of an imagination lately. As she isn't suppose to be the main character in this novel
    • Jade tells her that's unfair as he looks at her expression and steps back.
      "You should be a little alert."
      I'm in state of alertness enough right now. Because of you.
      "Viche."
      "Yes?"
      “All men are the same.”
      “In which respect?” Why am I asking all the questions because I can't stand the curious thing that I can just say I know.
      Jade didn't give me an answer as he bent low tidying up the waist ribbon of my dress, which was disheveled by his own hands. No, I felt like I was picking something.
      Before I knew it, Jade's raised himself and slowly straightened. "When I want something, I don't know what it is. I don't like it.”
      Viche gulps.
      “It wouldn't be bad to test my patience.”
      The saying that it's not bad from Jade's mouth is exactly the same as saying that it's very bad.
      “I'll make sure to keep your advice in mind.”
      Jade tied a ribbon around my waist beautifully with a gentle touch. I think he had the habit of cleaning up my mess since I was young.
      "Yes, because our Viche is smart."
      Jade's loosely tied ribbon felt strangely tight in Viche's breath.
    • Princess Amelda and General Kentrick are talking.
    • They are looking over at the Gazebo area where the Emperor and the Saint are sitting.
    • The princess notes when she watches the Emperor Jade and the Saint Cecilia she sees that the saint holds onto one of Jade's arms. She comments its looks like the saint is providing holy power to the Emperor.
    • The general asks why does Amelda want to be the Empress?
    • Amelda does confess she's wants the man who's rejected her. She knows he has power and will rule beyond the continent and she always gets what she wants.
    • General Kentrick advises her stop at this point.
    • Amelda questions has the General ever been this weak-minded?
    • General Kentrick doesn't understand
    • Amelda goes to explain she will do what it takes including throwing away her pride as a nobleman to get what she wants.
    • General Kentrick doesn't care for this idea as he doesn't like to stoop to that level. Amelda says not to worry and then she tells him that "Chechentia/Chechnya (체첸 =Chechen 티가=tizen,tea, etc.) has arrive in the empire today". (T/N: I'm going with Chechnya so sorry if I have my MTL wrong.)
    • The general's face turns dark. "Why?" :blobunsure:
    • Amelda tells Kentrick she needs his help. Kentrick warns her, that the old woman is dangerous. :blobangery:
    • Amelda protest but Chechnya is useful.
    • Chechnya has secretly lived in Nerpasa's palace. No one knows of Chechnya origin or history.
    • Kentrick warns Amelda again that nothing comes for free when they deal with Chechnya and they truly want.
    • Amelda tells him she's curious about that too and Kentrick tells her Chechnya will play tricks but none of Kentrick's warnings are swaying the Princes.
    • Finally, he shakes his head asking her to talk to him first before they meet.
    • "Sure." Of course, Amelda was not willing to confess to her knowledgeable cousin.
    ---
    • Jade and Cecilia are bickering and making snide comments at each other as they're trying to stabilize the mana and divine power between the two.:blobowoevil:
    • "Isn't it time you got used to it?"
      "Can you get used to this dirty feeling?"
      "Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to keep a firm face like that?"
      "Should I care about your predicament?"
      "Please be half as warm to the people around you as to what you're doing to Viche.”
      "Who's to blame for being able to talk so boldly?"
      They were still not on good terms.
      "You know you have a problem with your personality, right?
      "You know what you're saying and what you're doing is good enough to have your head cut off?"
    • :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    • Cecilia complains Jade to do something about the Princess who's making Cecilia sweat.
    • Jade tells her why should he care about useless things.:blob_pout:
    • Ceclia still protest and Jade tired of her complaints stands up and finally tells her, he's not a fan of the prolong visit either so lets thinking about how they can return them home.
    ---
    • Alone Cecilia wants to see Viche, thinking she should have just helped her at the non-profit center. She laments she use to have a carefree life until she had to be the saint.
    • As she walks to the lake in the garden she sees how lovely the water is.
    • Suddenly a snake falls on her shoulder freaking her and she falls into the water. Cecilia can't touch the bottom and is struggling to stay afloat. She can feel the snake wrap round her ankles preventing her from get to the surface. She can see the bottom of a deep lake. She thinks she's going to drown and sink when someone pulls her by her arm.
    • It's Archduke Karfmel (카프멜)
    • He asks what she's doing. Cecilia thanks him and tells him that she saw a black snake that caused her to fall and that she was going to drown in the lake.
    • He looks at her, "here?" and she tells him yes.
    • His face hardens and he tells if she really wanted to die in the lake, wouldn't it be faster to put her face under water to drown?
    • Confused she realizes, the Archduke is standing up and the water is only up to his waist.
    • Ceclia is like huh?!?!? She thought she could see the endless darkness of the lake and couldn't touch the bottom. Confused, Cecilia wondered she see a ghost or was it her imagination?
    • With the final opening of the treatment center, Viche is busy. Jade had asked if Viche wanted a opening ceremony and Viche waves the idea way. So more workers come in to help set up by order of the Imperial Palace. :blobowoevil:
    • Sophie comes to visit.
    • Ver approaches after finishing his lessons to help out as more and more people are needed including Valentine who's running errands helping getting things done.
    • The two brother are indispensable to Viche.
    • When Viche asks Ber how his class was, he embarrassingly tells her the wizard gave him a compliment.
    • Finally Valentine returns will some desserts so Viche has them all sit at the table to eat.
    • She tells them tomorrow the imperial palace will put posters up announcing the opening of the treatment center for those with mana maladaptation.
    • Valentine worries if they can handle so many people.
    • Viche reassures him that there aren't that many with the problem.
    • Viche is enjoying the conversation and company that she likes living this world and thinks it would be nice to settle down like this. Suddenly it freaks her out as she is starting to look at her life and not Jade's. :blobconfounded:
    ---
    • Its the end of the day and they close the treatment center. Viche says goodbye to the kids and decides to walk back to the palace. On her way back she stops by a vendor who give her a mango and suddenly runs into General Kentrick.
    • He asks if this is too another misunderstanding.
    • Viche doesn't understand him and tells him she's on her way back from the treatment center.
    • The general sees Viche's fruit and has never had a mango before. So she shows him now to eat it. While there they see a puppet show. Interested Viche pulls him to sit and watch the show.
    • The play is about the Black Dragon of Taranto (블랙 드래곤 타란토). It is the story about the birth of the Empire.
    • Legend has it, that the first emperor caught a black dragon and use its power to build the Empire.
    • As the play hits the climax, Viche asks if there are legends in Nerpasa. The general tells her in Nerpasa there is a similar legend where the Emperor there came out of an egg, laid by a White Snake.
    • As they walk back the Palace, the General asks why she stays in the palace. Viche doesn't tell him but touches the pumpkin necklace around her neck.:blobowoevil:
    • They talk about Nerpasa and how it is different from Taranto and the General tells her he will invite her to visit when he returns.
    • Viche comments they like friends which makes the General curious at definition of the word "friend"
    • Surprised Viche asks what does he mean.
    • General Kentrick explains that she considered herself a friend to the Emperor so since how the General is her friend does that mean he is on the same level?
    • Looking at him oddly she tells him "Friends are all friends" like Ber, Valentine, Cecilia, Jade, Duffrey, Benjamin, etc.
    • Though the general has an expressionless face, Viche noticed his eyes seem to be shining but doesn't think much of it.
    ---
    • The thought of friend doesn't look good as they get close to the place.
    • "Viche"
    • Jade is standing there and the atmosphere feels cold. He give a glance at the General and then at Viche.
    • He asks her why she's walking out when it's so cold.
    • The general greets the Emperor and Jade comments he notices the General isn't busy much.
    • General Kentrick tells Jade, he can make time for his friend.
    • Viche wants to crawl in a hole now.
    • "Friend?" Jade looks at Viche
    • Viche raise her hands to introduce, "Hi my new friend..."
    • "Oh really." Jade puts on a cold smile and his voice is laced in frost. "Your friend. Then...you are a friend with me."
    • Viche sweating as it doesn't sound right coming from Jade.
    • The general bows and excuses himself.
    • Viche is about to excuse herself but notices Jade looks tired and asks if he's alright?
    • Jade tells Viche he's had a very busy day as he turns to walk into the garden.
    • Viche feels compelled that she needs to follow him right now sensing Jade's aura.
    • "You're very busy, aren't you?"
      "I thought you would be, too."
      "I've been very busy, too."
      “I think you had time to make new friends?”
    • Viche tells him it's really a coincident :blobconfounded:
    • "I just ran into him on the way here.” "It's a coincidence, this time."
      "Oh, exactly!" Jade turned around and looked at as I stepped back. It wasn't a very good look.
      "For someone giving a lifeline, it’s hard to see your face” He pointed at her neck
    • Jade tells her she didn't listen to the advice he gave her a few days ago.
    • Viche tells him that won't work.
    • "I see."
    • Suddenly Viche questions why he's interfering or questioning who she makes friends with. Is it really his place?
    • "What?" Jade eyes turn dark suddenly and he asks as he takes a step toward Viche, "Okay. Right. Because there's nothing there"
    • Viche tells him yes, nodding.
    • "Because he's just a friend, right?"
    • By now Viche's wondering why his voice is dropping so low and sounds so sharp. She takes a step back herself.
    • "Viche, I told you before. We're not a family."
      "Well, he's a friend."
      One more step.
      "Yes, friend."
      Another step.
      "That damn friend."
      As I tried to take another step back, a bench in the garden hit my leg so I naturally sat on the bench.
      "I don't like that." Jade's purple eyes were bright as he bent over.
      "Now no family, no friends."
      "Huh?" :blobwoah:
      “Now there is no other woman or man between you and me.” Dark, greedy hair flowed down, covering Jade's anxiously shaking eyes. “So don't define your relationship with me in any other way.”
      "But..."
      Is the end of the resolute words trembling in the cold wind? Jade looked uncomfortable and uneasy.
      “Don’t think about going out again and this time you'll have to give me an answer. If you don’t want to see me crazy.” :blobtired:
      “…….” I was speechless. "Is this a confession?” The only answer that came out was terrible.
      Jade's body slowly crumbled to my reply. Soon Jade, kneeling on the ground, held onto my waist. Like when I was a child, lying against me under a peach tree.
      "……a plea."
      Why does it feel like Jade, who is so proud and arrogant, has collapsed?
      "Jade…"
      Jade was like a believer praying to God and hoping for salvation.
      "My heart is weak.”
      “…….”
      "Please protect me so that it won't go further."
      Jade is still a sneaky guy. Jade, who had been holding me for a long time, raised his head, and I looked down at those eyes filled with anxiety and felt confused. In fact, everything is a mess, but the original has long been ignited and people have changed. If Jade is no longer the main character in the novel....what am I suppose to do?
    • General Kentrick is walking back upstairs but looks out the window and sees the couple.
    • He realizes this cousin Princess Amelda is barking up the wrong tree (Cecilia)
    • He's conflicted if he should tell her this. It's a problem now for him as he thinks about Viche Amelian the woman who makes him laugh, her embarrassed expressions when she's being strange.
    ---
    • Jade is still in the garden after Viche disappears. Jade notes the red hair he saw from a window observing them.
    • "....Kentrick."
    • He leans against the bench to look up. Sudden a voice comes from behind, it's his uncle, Archduke Karfmel who finds him.
    • Karfmel tells him how the saint fell into the lake.
    • "Lake?"
    • Karfmel tells him the artificial lake.
    • Jade finds it odd a person can fall in a shallow lake but the Archduke mention the saint said that when she fell in she could see a deep black bottom.
    • Jade this its an illusion when Karfmel mentions about the black snake that wrapped around her ankle.
    • Jade frowns Karfmel mentions that snakes are sacred creatures in Nerpasa.
    • At Archduke tells Jade they need to be wary as he doesn't trust the the envoys and guest from Nerpasa, especially the Princess. She's too beautiful like artificial beautiful.
    • The talk about next steps and Karfmel tells Jade he needs to send a Cat in to get rid of a Rat.
    • Jade looks at him, "Solve it without diplomatic problems."
    • Jade gets up and looking at his nephew, Karfmel comments, "It looks like you're going to get in trouble again."
    • As Karfmel watches Jade leave, he thinks about the snake incident. He recalls the mysterious magic he saw in Nerpasa in the old days. Nerpasa was not a place that had developed magic but it was a particular magic that was strange to him that lingered in his mind. These people were called (주술사라) sorcerers but were so secretive one could hardly find any information on them.
    • He wonders why things are so complicated. The Imperial Palace is still troubled by political confrontations and the emperor's curse has not been lifted, but now eh didn't like it when some of the neighboring countries joined forces to cause trouble. Kafmel's dream of living again when the palace was properly cleared had not been achieved yet. He thought his experiments and the Saint's divine power would work but exhausted he still hasn't found an answer to help his nephew.
    ---
    • Princess Amelda dismisses her guards and secretly meets with a dark robed figure. She tells the them she's in a hurry and needs their help right away on an issue she's having.
    • The figure removes the hood and its wrinkled old woman and tells her she knows that the Princess wants to know more about the Emperor and the saint.
    • Amelda can't believe how the old woman knows.
    • The old woman tells Amelda that. "Death is upon the king's heart, and God's breath is the only power to drive it away...….”
      "That's why the servant of God is in the palace."
      "Death to the heart of the king..."….”
      Amelda was confused by the old woman's words.
    • The old woman tells Amelda it's more of a curse than disease.
    • This disappoints Amelda as she was hoping to break them up.
    • The old woman gives her a warning that it is dangerous and doesn't know what fate will fall upon the Princess if she gets involved.
    • Amelda tells the old woman at the age of 12 when she went to at the time, she was told she was destined to die before the age of 20.
      "The black one will swallow me."
      "When I came to the Empire and saw her, I mean, the saint her black eyes and her hair, I thought of that divination. She might be the one who'll kill me." Amanda's eyes fell on the old woman. "Will my fate change if I get rid of that black thing?"
      This was a question for the old woman, and it was Amelda's resolution.
    • The old woman recommends to not to user her.
    • "Come on. Chechnya. You didn't come all the way here to stop me, did you?"
    • "That's why I like you." says the old woman and she grotesquely laughs at the Princess.
    • "Help me. I'll let you do whatever you want.”
    • Viche rushes from the treatment center to visit Cecilia hearing that she is really ill.
    • Viche notices that Cecilia's shivering and cold under the blanket.
    • She tells Viche ever since she fell into the lake she's been nervous. She tells Viche she's freaking out and tells her about the black snake that grabbed her.
    • This triggers Viche's memory, Why does it remind her of the magic of the royal Princess who put Cecil in trouble in the original book?
    • Cecelia is doesn't want to sleep as she's starting to have nightmares.
    • "Nightmares?" "...Surely… … .”
      I grabbed Cecil's body and pulled it forward.
      "Wait."
      “Why are you doing that?”
      “I have something to check.”
      Cecil, bewildered, glanced at me, leaning against the head of the bed. I quickly glanced under Cecil's pillow.
      'No..… . No way, no way... … .’
      Just in case, I took off the pillow cover. It was a clumsy motion, so the thread was torn a little, but I moved my hand hard.
      Tuk, tuduk.
      When I took off the pillowcase, something fell onto the bed.
      "Gasp!" With Cecil's scream, I became stiff. There was a dried snake with a needle pierced under the pillow cover. It shrunk and became very small, but it was a snake. Dry snake scales still rustling over the bed.
      “…….”
    • Cecilia hides behind Viche asking what is it.
    • Viche tells her it's a snake.
    • Both decide to report it to the temple.
    ----
    • "This was under your pillow?" Of curse it's Duffrey who rushes to Cecilia's call. :blobpats:
    • Viche tells him that some one put it there maliciously to cause Cecilia to have nightmares.
    • Duffrey takes the dried snake into a piece of cloth to take the evidence.
    • Cecilia wonders if the temple will make a fuss and she has to leave.
    • He tells her yes if the Saint is being threatened. Then he looks to Viche asking how did she know?
    • Viche tells him that she reads a lot of novels. :blob_pout:
    • As Duffrey comments that Cecilia pales, this makes Viche tell herself she needs to step up as this will harm Jade as well. Knowing it's got to be the royal princess and she can't let her harm Cecilia or Jade.
    • She tell Duffrey he needs to stay now to protect Cecilia
      I don't know why I have to play that role.”
      "Don't you feel sorry for Cecil?"
    • Duffrey can't retort. :blobowoevil:
    ---
    • The next day, Viche is trying to spy on the Princess and General Kentrick as they are talking in a greenhouse
    • Princess Amelda tells him her father is hailing them back as there must have been an agreement between the Emperor and the King of Nerpasa.
    • Kentrick tells Amelda then she needs to settle it and leave.
    • Amela pouts for him to not worry as she'll take care of it.
    • He tells her that her words are scary which makes Amelda smile.
    • Viche's finding this conversation especially suspicious. She backs away but her legs are numb from hiding so much.
    • She get's caught as General Kentrick looks down at her asking what she is doing. :sweating_profusely:
    • He asks if she's chasing him.
    • She tells him she has no clue what he's talking about s it's just a coincidence that she's there.
    • This makes him laugh and tell her that he doesn't believe in coincidence. He turns and as he starts to walk away he tells Viche if she's going to hide and watch him, why not follow him.
    • She asks him where he's heading to and he tells her he has to exam items delivered from Nerpasa
    • He shows her wealth from their kingdom in forms of furs, rich cloths, etc. including playing an instrument for Viche that's arrived in a box.
    • As he goes back to work to inspect the cards, Viche looks at another cart and opens a box. There's a vial of a liquid a liquid that looks like blood. Below is a knife and some white dolls. The dolls remind her of something to used as a curse. :hmm:
    • She quickly puts the stuff back into the box after almost getting caught and walks away.
    • Suddenly her name is being called. A servant is rushing to her telling her she needs to see the emperor right away.
      It looked like something had happened. My heart started beating harder and harder.
      “What has happened to His Majesty the Emperor?”
      When he stepped in haste and asked the attendant, he became sad.
      “Your Majesty has fallen. Bring Amelia Young-ae... … We must hurry.” :blobfearful:
    • Viche scrambles running frantically into the Palace.
    • "JADE!" Vishe rushes in the room. Jade is unconscious. Archduke Karfmel, Ceclia, and others are there.
    • Karfmel seeing Viche, "Why do you have that necklace? It could have been worse if it was later.” :notlikeblob:
    • Viche can't explain the whole situation.
    • Karfmel sighs, "Nevertheless, the jewel must not be moved away until His Majesty opens his eyes."
    • Viche pleads asking if that means that Jade will wake up.
    • Karfmel tells her he's trying and hasn't been able to be successful yet...
    • Cecelia tells Viche she's trying her best the divine power and mana are not interacting well for some reason and that he's trying his best. For now the don't know when the it will happen again.
    • Viche tells them she will stay with Jade's and an attendant brings her a chair to sit by his side making sure the necklace is close
    • She asks why it it like this. Karfmel explains Jade's power is fluctuating and unstable.
    • Karfmel tell them he has to get back to the lab now that Viche's there so he can make more medicine for Jade and Cecilia says she needs to rest to rejuvenate all the divine power she's used up so far.
    • They leave and it's just Viche and a small number of servants are still in the room.
    • Viche is tormented with anxiety because Jade is still ill. :blobtired:
    ---
    • Viche leans on to Jade's bed watching him breath in and out. As it gets late she starts to nod off to sleep only to wake up again to see if he's still breathing. She does this several times. :blobpats:
    • In the mist of her drowsiness she's trying to rub her eyes to keep awake.
    • Then she feels someone taking her hand.
    • "Jade?" She sees that her hand is in Jade's hands but his eyes are still closed and is thankful his breathing is more stable.
    • "Are you awake while I was asleep..”
      Jade's fingers flinched and moved as I swept the back of Jade's hand with my remaining hand. When I looked at Jade again, I met his purple eyes through his slightly open eyelids.
      "Jade, are you okay?" To my question Jade only blinked a couple of times and didn't answer.
      "Do you know how worried I was? Why did you fall down suddenly after being fine?! Why?! Take this necklace, too! I was so scared that it would be worse because of me...… how I……."
      I was relieved that Jade opened her eyes intact and soon felt sad.
      "……Viche."
      Tears burst at the low-pitched cracked voice. "Don't be sick……I'm scared. You're really... I'm afraid I'll die. I'm so scared.”
      I know how ridiculous it is to say "don't get sick unconditionally," but I couldn't stop my moving mouth.
      "Worried?"
      "So I'm not worried about your collapse? How the hell do you see me?”
      "Why were you worried?”
      "What are you talking about?" Isn't it natural that I worry about Jade? It's no exaggeration to say that my life is flowing because of him.
      "You're just trying to leave me. So why are you worried?”
      "When did I ever...!” I had to shut up because I couldn't refute it. Yeah, I thought my behavior might seem like that to Jade.
      "I might really die.”
      "Don't say that."
      "So stay with me."
      "You're not going to die." I hated Jade for saying weak things.
      "I don't care if I die...… just love me a little bit."
      "What, what are you saying?”
      "You love poor things. I'll be the most pitiful human being in the world, so love me."
      “…….” I was speechless. What are you talking about?
      "When you died, I just thought I'd like to see you again. When I met you again when you were 10 years old, that was it.…. I have no regrets about dying. But now that I've been with you...…I am a greedy human being."
      "Jade…"
      "Since it was a trade-off by turning back the time of my life, so I didn't feel regret no matter when I disappeared.”
      Jade's hand, which held my hand, was energized.
      "But I want to live now. I want to live when you're around. But if you leave...… I have no reason to live. Living with this heart is a terrible continuation of pain." Jade, speaking in a calm voice, was as if he were making a confession.
      "Don't you love me?” :aww:
      Jade's face-to-face question really struck me this time that I couldn't avoid this situation.
      "I...."
      If it had been me just a while ago, I would have replied no. Even though I lived here for that long time, though I was still a wealthy person, a bystander,... I thought I would never belong here. However… … I am a little different now. Though I may regret that I can't go back, or if I go back, I have a life here. And now, I didn't know what would happen to Jade, he's different from the original novel which was so changed. I don't know if I can break his curse. Will I die tomorrow? I'm sure I'll regret it now, if I lie again, in a situation where I don't know what's ahead of me.
      "I like you." I liked the words that I uttered with embarrassment.
      "No, I love you." :blob_pompom: I quickly realized that I couldn't express my feelings in the light of words.
      "……it's been like that for a long time." I had to admit all the emotions I denied. I wanted Jade to live and be happier than anyone else. So I wanted to fall in love with Cecil and lift the curse. But the first thing I felt when I knew Cecil and Jade didn't love each other was relief. I pretended not to know the faint feeling ahead of my worries, but it was.
      "Ugh". Jade's eyes opened wide at my words and leapt out of bed and grabbed his chest. The sudden action was causing pain.
      "Jade, are you okay?!"
      "Again…… Say it again." :blob_pout:
      "Huh?"
      "What do you think of me?" Jade grabbed my arm and bit me with a sore heart in the back. Funny, Jade's expression looked suspicious, as if it were a dream or a real one.
      "I love you."
      "……crazy."
      No, what do you mean crazy when you say you like me? Jade's reaction was embarrassing.
      "Am I already dead?”
      "You're alive.”
      "I don't think I'll ever hear that from your mouth...….”
      What do you think of me? Jade's words loosened my nerves and forced me to grin.
      "No, it doesn't matter. Whether it's a reality or a dream." Jade's hand, which grabbed my arm, tightened and Jade's upper body approached.
      "I'll just do as I please for now."
      When I tilted my head to see what he was talking about, my body was pulled. The moment I felt Jade's face was approaching, I already had something soft and moist on my lips.
      When my mouth was wide open in surprise, something hot broke in between them.
      "Hu--." Surprised. I was so surprised that I couldn't even close my eyes. :blobmelt:
      My first kiss was not sweet. It's so hot and mournful, yeah. It contained such sadness that I felt like I was going to cry.
      Before he knew it, Jade's hand moved to my cheek and back of my neck again. Jade was swallowing my breath as if a man in the deep sea was longing for life. :blobnosebleed:
      "My---"
      When I lost my breath, I tried to pull away, but Jade, clung to my body tightly, making sure I would't fall away.
      "Jade!"
      While there was a gap, he called for Jade in a hurry and his lips fell off. It was only less than a bone's throw away.
      Jade's closed eyes opened, and her dark, sunken purple eyes persisted in my wet lips.
      "I...I'm Breathless." Many words, such as too intense or dense, crossed my mind, but words that were barely filtered out were breathtaking.
      "Yes."
      But my words couldn't be continued any longer by Jade, who was about to back into it again.
      What do you mean "yes"? Did you even hear what I said? Jade didn't mean to listen to me in the first place.
      I squeezed Jade's shoulder as the deep kiss that started again. My head was flashing because it was so white.
      Jade, who noticed my rigid body, swept my back with one hand. Like, it's okay. As if to say, relax.
      "Ha…"
      Jade's lips, which had held me greedily, fell as if I had filled my hungry stomach.
      "Viche..." The Jade's face brushed across my cheek and landed on the left side of my neck. Jade's breathing with her forehead on her shoulder made my skin tingle. Jade's hand, which was wandering around my back, wrapped around my waist. I was suffocated when I was pulled close. The sound of even breathing rang in my ears.
      "If it's a dream……let's not wake up." Jade's voice was wet. There was a hot drop of water on my shoulder.
      "Jade?"
      The reaction after the first kiss is tears. Jade's hand wrapped around my waist dropped as I tried to be dumbfounded.
      "Hmm?"
      Jade's body, which was leaning on her shoulder, faltered and collapsed sideways.
      "Jade!"
      Quickly, Jade's body was tucked into bed. Jade's eyes were tightly closed like a lie that had just been awake.
    • It's late into the night and Viche leaves a sleeping Jade, walking through the hallways. She feels like their kisses have been a dream. She's starting to be worried again. Did she make the right choice? Will Jade's fate fall again?
    • Don't normal people who confess to each other feel happier? Why is she so anxious? Suddenly tears begin to cascade down her face. "Ugh...is it because of me?" :blobcry:
    • Viche doesn't realize where she's walking as she calls her self "Dumb Viche. Bad Viche" This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't made a slip of the tongue before I died. Jade's death is ultimately my fault. "Greedy Viche." Confessing that I love you even when I know I'm doomed to collapse. I'm a selfish human being.
    • Viche is beating her head against a tree.
    • That is when General Kentrick finds her. Seeing her tears he ask her what's wrong.
    • Viche tells him life is just a mess right now and she feels guilty that precious people are being harmed around her.
    • General Kentrick asks if she wants to leave.
    • She says "Huh?"
    • He tells her he will help her if she wants him to.
    • She asks him what's going on?
    • He tells that he cares it's bothering him that he an't do anything about it.
    • Viche is so confused.
    • General Kentrick tells her she does understand.
    • "...I'm courting you." :blobfearful:
    • It takes Viche a few minutes to comprehend as Kentrick reaffirms that he's interested in her. He even tells her that no one cares for her more than him. :blobunsure:
    • Viche tells him sorry as she loves someone else but is stop when Kentrick tells her, "I know you have someone you love.”
    • He tells her that he knows she loves the Emperor.
    • When she asks him how, he tells her the bump and cut in her head is probably due to her conflict with the Emperor. He tells her he would never maker her bleed like she is now.
    • Viche can't even responds and leaves the General.
    ----
    • Meanwhile...:blobangery:
    • "What an interesting sight" Princess Amelda and Chechnya had witness Viche and General Kentrick in the garden.
    • Amelda tells Chechnya that as she watched Viche with Kentrick, it bother her and she doesn't like this woman that is a friend of the Saint. Amelda eyes turns cold as she watches Viche leave.
    • Chechnya asks if Amelda plans to use Vi. he. Amelda smiles and says no I'll use the General's mind instead.
    • Is the magic ready? she asks Chechnya
    • Chechnya tells her it is but "... As I have said before, the magic is inherently dangerous, and if you do it wrong, you may fail to control your mind and her soul will bounce into the world of the dead.” The old woman pulled a small bottle out of her sleeve. The liquid had a colorless, odorless, just water-like appearance, and its effects were never as common as water.
    • Amelda thinks of something and tells Chechnya to use it on the Saint vs the Emperor because she can take advantage of that.
    • Chechnya tells her everything will go you way.
      The liquid, made of hundreds of animal blood, human blood, and thoughts, could not be refined without Chechnya. A force that dares to escape the realm of man. The power that Chechnya had been able to survive even with her witch's tag was about to awaken from Taranto again.

Two more sections and we'll be complete with Volume 2.:)

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  6. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
    FINALLY! YASSSSSSSSSS :blobnosebleed::blob_teary:
    TYSM! :blob_pompom:

agasis59 likes this.
  7. biha

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Never have I ever thought that this will be this dark. And it's creepy.

Okay. In the first place, I thought Jade was faking his sickness again:blobjoy: and he did that so that Viche testified her feelings. And yeah, the timing of their confessions is bad. It's truly very bad. I just really hope that Jade didn't think that he's dreaming:blobneutral: cuz that wouldn't be funny. And please. The Princess behaviour kinda escalate pretty quickly, don't you think so? She just came to the country and out of no where became a villain which says "aaaa I want power. I want him though he's crippled. Gahhaha". And she seemed like a petty villainess tho:blobrofl: I'm however aware that Chechentia..(I though her name was Gigantiga based on the hangeul :blobReach: but yeah anything's fine) seemed like the final boss. Hmmmm:hmm:

Viche you better protect Jade. I implore you to die on behalf of Jade and sacrifice yourself for him so that you are suit to sit on the empress seat.:blobthumbsdown: if not, I can isekaid and take your place:blobcheeky:

8. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loving the story so far ♥

9. Vinajovan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot you are amazing! You spoil us much!!

10. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    (T/N) Okay...so I'm MTL and for Chechnya you can say they could be considered a sorcerer or shaman or witch depending on how the different MTL apps translate it. What's difficult is Kentrick refers to Chechnya an "old man" yet half the time with Princess Amelda Chechnya is "an old wrinkled woman". So I'm like !?!??!. :blob_teary: So if I have it wrong where Chechnya is a male --- Sorry. I'm just going with Chechnya as a female and probably a witch. The official translators will be correct and I probably am wrong ---- So sorry ahead of time :blobconfounded:

@biha
    On the princess. Sorry I kinda quickly summarize her character. Her fate is to die and she hasn't shared this with her cousin Kentrick. He doesn't understand her motivations as she keeps it from him. So her driving force is not to die. She's been wanting to change her fate as well and she believes the Emperor is the key to changing her fate.

• After switching places with Kafmel to watch over Jade, Viche heads to the treatment center as there still work to do.
    • While there, Viche discovers from Razta the wizard who has been training Ber, that Ber is has pure mana and it's the first time seen this kind of power from a wizard that can impact another wizards power levels.
    • Razta continues to tell Viche Ber's power can be used in the future to dispel or suppress another person's magic. Razta believes that Ber would help others with mana maladaptation to heal and suppress the mana that flows within the body. This is just in theory.
    • Ber asks if he is helpful to the treatment center and Viche beams that his ability will essential to the treatment center which makes Ber very excite that he's a good boy. :blobxd:
    ---
    • Viche finishes up and heads back earlier then usual to see Jade. Currently she taking paths to avoid seeing General Kentrick. She's been practicing in her mind if she happens to run into the General to tell him that she's sorry but she does have someone she like and that he needs to find a good person for himself.
    • By the time she returns to Jade's room she's in a sweat worried about Jade. Both Archduke Karfmel and Cecilia are in the room and they're arguing over Jade's treatment. Ceclia wants to add more divine power and Karmel tells her she's used too much already that she might pass out for a few days.
    • Viche tells them that he did wake up around dawn and then fell asleep.
    • Irritated, Karfmel asks why did she wait to tell them this information now.
    • Viche defends her self saying she did tell the servants to inform them but it seems her message was not delivered.
    • They asked what did Jade say before he fell asleep?
    • Viche is about to answer when she realizes...well they didn't say much instead there was a lot of...kissing :blob_pout:
    • Realizing this, Viche turns 4 shades of red and it looks like steam is coming out of her head in embarrassment. :blobowoevil_horns:
    • "What's with this reaction now?" both look at Viche
    • Cecilia comments that Viche is really red and can't even speak properly.
    • "What have you done with the patient?"
    • "What? What do you mean do with the patient? :blob_blush:. It was just a kiss!" Viche spurts out hurriedly and defensively.
    • Cecilia's eyes go wide. "Oh no..."
    • "What, you did what?" Karfmel's face wrinkles.
    • "It..it just happened..it..." Viche's stuttering wondering why she has to explain this. "He woke up anyway. He fell sleep again soon, but... … He was also good at talking... … .”
    • "Huh". Cecil's eyes were narrowed. Perhaps there were a lot of questions to ask thinks Viche.
    • Karfmel gets irritated and tells Viche when the Jade wakes up, she needs to take off the necklace hand hand it back to Jade so this doesn't happen again.
    • Viche looks at him going but it can't be taken off.
    • Karfmel looks at her. "What is this nonsense you are talking about?"
    • Both look at Karfmel and Viche realizes, it could always be taken off. Jade just made sure no one was allowed to. "I feel for it..."
    • "You're more stupid than I thought."
    • "Hey that's too much." Viche tells him hurt by his words.
    • Karfmel turns and walks away indicating they are switching as it's Viche's turn to watch over Jade. But before he leaves, Viche confronts asking what's going on with him as he's being pretty rude.
    • Karfmel looks at her and tells her straight that he doesn't know why it's gotten this far as he's been with Jade through Jade's hellish time for the past 4 years. "Don't let HIs Majesty die. You are the only one who can save him, and you can kill him. If that child dies again, then I will kill you."
    • With that he walks away leaving a stunned Viche staring at his back.
    • Cecila witnessing this all rushes to Viche asking if she's okay after such harsh words from Jade's uncle. She thinks the Archduke is being unfair as it was the Emperor who force the necklace on Viche.
    • Viche tells her no, it's not that.... Viche doesn't tell Cecilia it is because Jade that is suffering so badly because he turned back time. He turned back time for her and he's dying right now for that choice. Karfmel cares deeply for his nephew.
    • Seeing her pale expression, Cecilia tells Viche to not hold in the pain and comforts her.
    • Viche asks Cecilia how would she feel if her fate change. If she fell in love with someone you're not suppose to love and it's causing your life to change dramatically?
    • "Viche, the temple calls man's life, destiny, a tree."
    • :blob_tilt: Viche's like 'wood? what does 'wood' have to do with fate? :blobsweat_2:
    • "And the will of man is a branch that stretches itself out."
      Stretching branches...…. What if the branch grew incorrectly?
      "God never breaks that branch. After all, even that's part of the tree."
      "Ah...."
      "Everyone makes their own destiny." :blobxd:
    • I can see why Cecil is a saint. Every word of Cecil felt soothing.
    • "Life doesn't know what kind of fruit it will bear."
      Cecil's words made me tear up. My old troubles crumbled with her words. "Cecil, you're an angel."
      "Oh, my God, angels will be angry when they hear it. Ho-ho."
      "I'll make sure Cecil is happy. By all means."
      "If you're happy, I'll have a happy fruit.”
    • Viche bursts into tears as Cecilia pats her back.
    • "For me, Viche is a precious person, and I feel sorry for the evil Emperor, but now I know."
      "What?"
      "Your Majesty is sincere in his heart for you. I don't know if there's a story between you two that I don't know, just be happy. That's the only way to heal a sad time."
      "Opportunities don't always come. So let go of your worries or sorrows in that hand. So that you can grab it tightly when happiness comes.”
    • That night Princess Amelda is livid:blobdevil:.
    • A servant has revealed to her that is Lady Viche Amelian is the woman in the Emperor's heart not the Saint, Cecilia.
    • This tells Amelda that General Kentrick has know ALL this time and kept it from her. He was suppose to be on HER side not the enemy's side.
    • After dismissing the servant she slams the table near her wondering why her cousin can be such a fool and how dare he betray her. He's so stupid.
    • After a moment Amelda opens a drawer and pulls out the vial of liquid and smiles menacingly. He need to pay the price for fooling himself she thinks. "Don't be angry at me, cousin". She summons a servant to call for Chechnya.
    ----
    • Viche wakes from sleeping on a sofa in Jade's room. He's still asleep. She calls out his name, "Jade..." and looks over him.
    • She realizes she misses his precious purple eyes and how he looks at her.
    • Brushing his messy hair she whispers that she'll return later.
    • As she exits the room she is confronted the Princess Amelda.:sweating_profusely:
    • The Princess ask how the Emperor is fairing and Viche tells her he fine. She asks if there is anything the Princess needs.
    • Viche asks if there is something she needs and Amelda invites her to tea as she's like to talk to her more and share stories about herself. :blobangery:
    ----
    • After meeting with Nerpasa guards Kentrick composes information to send back to the kingdom. Part of his mission was to contact with the secret Black Dragon Magic organization. The King wanted to know who they were and to make a pack to see if the Nerpasa kingdom can use them. A group of wizards who were outcast due to their use of dark magic, curses, etc.
    • It was hard at first as usually all wizards are managed by the Empire but the group said they were willing to defect to Nerpasa IF they can get something they want.
    • Kentrick is reluctant to deal with him as he didn't care for black magicians who can betray them at anytime. Still he needed to complete his mission. He has a bad feeling about all of this
    • Stepping out he notices Amelda beckon someone he can't see and disappear. This increases his worry.
    ---
    • Viche meets Amelda in the garden and pours Viche tea.
    • Viche takes a sip and watches Amelda do the same.
    • Amelda tells Viche she is the youngest and had two elder brothers who never got along and she never got along with them.
    • One by one they died.
    • Viche wonders how Amelda can talk so calmly and matter-of-factly about the early and untimely death of her brothers.
    • When Viche asks how her brothers died, Amelda smiles and tells her it is because she is greedy and warning bells go off in Viche's head.
    • Suddenly the room spins and Viche looks down at her tea.
    • "Relax. You won't die if you're lucky. I'm sure it's not entirely alive.”
      I think I heard a faint laugh.
    • Viche collapses on the garden ground as the princess walks away.
    • Chechnya, who was waiting, approached the fallen Viche. Chechnya carefully stabbed Viche's finger and buried the blood in the white rag doll. Black smoke rose as blood drops fell on the white doll.
    • The doll looks like it's come to life.
    • Viche's body is found by a court lady who screams and screams out for help from a guard. They quickly carry her into the imperial palace and summon the Marquis of Amelian, her father.
    ---
    • Benjamin running from work is sweating as he asks the imperial physician what's wrong with Viche.
    • The physician tells them it's odd how Viche's body temperature is low as well as her heart rate.
    • Cecilia runs into the room and seeing Viche unconscious freaks and tries to start applying her divine power. It does not seem to work.
    • Benjamin is watching as Cecilia struggles to apply her power. Jade is out, Viche is out. Is there ruin happening in the imperial palace.
    • Moments later Viche's father rushes to his daughter's side and asks why is her body so cold?!?!
    • Everyone is trying to calm him down and he's not having any of it.
    • Cecilia finally raises her voice to which they all look at her. She points to something.
    • They all turn to look.
    • A black hole is forming above Viche's head. A hole in the air that no one had noticed before.:blobfearful:
    • Jade opens his eyes.
    • "Your Majesty!!" A servant calls out.
    • Jade turns as he scans the room. He is looking for Viche.
    • "Where is Viche" he asks the closet servant.
    • Jade knows he needs to find her. While asleep he was fighting with the curse. As he body started to stabilize a strange signaled called to him and he awakened. The necklace. The strength of the necklace that he felt close to him was gone. At the same time Jade had a hunch that Viche was in trouble.
    • Weak, Jade stumbles out of bed and summons the servants to quickly get him dressed.
    ----
    • Jade throws open the door to Viche's room and see by the Marquis, Cecilia, and Benjamin.
    • He sees the black hole over Viche's body and black patterns are appearing on her body. He demands what is going on.
    • All shocked eyes turn to him.
    • Benjamin asks if he's alright? How does he feel.
    • Jade dismiss his health and asks Benjamin to explain what has happened while he was out.
    • Benjamin tells Jade they found Viche collapse in the garden and she's been like that ever since. :blobconfounded:
    • As Jade exams the hole, he suddenly hears a cry from the hole. Like someone is crying. :notlikeblob:
    • They tell Jade the priest from the temple should be here any moment. Meanwhile, Jade touches Viche's shoulder that has a black pattern emerging. The touch causes him pain but he ignores it.
    • Priest Michel appears.
    • They ask if it is black magic.
    • Suspicious the Michel looks closely at the pattern and tells them this is similar to the gore used by the dessert tribes of Nerpasa.
    • Jade commands a servant to quickly bring in General Kentrick.
    • Kentrick hearing that Viche has falling scrambles to the room. Seeing the patterns on Viche he confirms to everyone that yes, it is indeed the magic used by the dessert tribes
    • There is a chill in Jade's voice as he asks Kentrick Why is it engraved on Viche's body?
    • Kentrick looks at Jade's fierce gaze and tells him, "..magic."
    • Jade tells Kentrick to tell him what he knows.
    • Kentrick tells everyone that, "The dessert tribes believe in that legend that there is the world of the dead. And the only thing that can open that door to the world of the dead is a sorcerer."
    • Jade asks if one can come back from this.
    • Kentrick tells him on the sorcerer would know who used the magic with his fists clenched
    • Jade asks then if a human can go to the world of the dead
    • Kentrick tells him there was story how a previous queen was lost there and legend tells a human was able to enter to save her.
    • Jade's eyes turn to the black and Benjamin knowing Jade shouts you're not thinking about going there are you.
    • "Why are you joining?" Jade asks Benjamin
    • Incredulous, Benjamin tells Jade that a crazy idea its the world of the dead. How can he survive, how can he even find Viche.
    • Jade tells Benjamin he can as he brushes Viche's pumpkin necklace. "The necklace will call me." The power of the black dragon calls to him so he knows.
    • Benjamin screams out "NO!" and grabs Jade's arm. :blobcry:
    • Jade turns to him with a side smile that Benjamin becomes speechless
    • "...I can't leave Viche alone in a place like that." :blobsob:
    • Everyone is getting choked up watching. Ceclia is crying, Benjamin is crying.
    • "I'll find the way to bring Viche back. I'll find Viche over there." :blobsob:
    • Jade gently removes Benjamin's grip from his arm and heads to the black circle. Using his power, he sweats as he is concentrating on the opening a path way. A door appears.
    • Everyone screams out "Jade!" "Your Majesty". :blobscream:
    • Jade instantly disappears into dark. What is left is a black hole that is now has started to change into a mix of angry red.
    • Kentrick turns around and furious rushes to confront Princess Amelda and yells out her name.
    • He finds her sitting at a window.
    • He tells her "You did this." and "What have you done?" furious.
    • Amelda looks at him asking what you mean? What has she done? There is no trace.
    • Kentrick asks if she wants to start a war?
    • Amelda scoffs at him. Over THAT woman?
    • Kentrick tells her this time she's made a mistake and her life will be forfeit.
    • She laughs at Kentrick telling him what a fool he is. All for a stupid silly woman.
    • She asks if Kentrick is going to kill her now? What about him?
    • He tells her his turn will come later as he will die at the hands of the Emperor.
    • She tells him there is no evidence of their involvement.
    • Angry Kentrick approaches Amelda and tells her, “Listen carefully. If the emperor doesn't kill you, I will kill you.”
    • Amelda chuckles. "I'm so scared."
    • Kentrick tells Amelda to save Viche. Amelda tells him what can she do, she has no magic?
    • "If she dies, so will the Emperor. And the little Empress position you covet so greatly will disappear."
    • Shocked Amelda asks him what does he mean. Kentrick tells her the Emperor entered the world of the dead for Viche.
    • "What!?"
    • Kentrick tells Amelda the Emperor tor a door with his owns hand so if he dies all her plans die with him so she needs to save Viche NOW.
    • "Where's Chechnya" Kentrick yells wanting to grab that "Come out, damn witch!"
    • Chechnya appears out of the corner of the room telling him it's been awhile.
    • Kentrick tells her the only reason her head is still attached is because she is still of use to him. He tells her to bring Viche back.
    • Chechnya laughs telling him if he wants to blackmail her, he's doing it all wrong. Now if the General wants they need to make a deal. :blobdevil:
    • She comments the General's souls is quite appealing and holds out a vial of some liquid.
    • "Chechnya!" screams Amelda upset as Chechnya hands Kentrick the vial.
    • Understanding Kentrick that Chechnya would cast the spell on him instead of Viche, opens the vial and downs the liquid.
    • Nothing happens to Kentrick body as he examines himself. Then he looks at Chechnya and tells coldly. Full-fill her side of the deal to save Viche AND the Emperor.
    ----
    • Viche opens her eyes and she's confused as to where she is. :blobdizzy: It's darkness all around her.
    • She remembers Amelda gave her something and then she passed out.
    • Voices touch her. A cry. A laugh.
    • Viche scrambles looking around but can't see anything in the darkness. :blobfearful:
    • "I must be dead. I must be in Hell." Viche is furious for her stupidity . HOw can fall for that stupid Princess? She's bad she didn't leave a note to point to her killer. :blob_pout:
    • Suddenly the ground she's standing on cracks!
    • Pieces of the floor starts to disappear and Viche falls through the hole screaming.
    • Thinking she's going to hit the hard ground she closes her eyes. Suddenly it feels soft. Opening her eyes she lands on something green and fluffly. She reaches out. Why is this wiggly? Actually it's bouncy?
    • Suddenly the ground shakes again and she's tossed around screaming. Seriously!?!?
    • Finally it stops and wondering what's next? Rain from hell?
    • As she looks up. There is a giant snake head and it's look down at her ready to pounce
    • Viche realizes the green ground is it's body and she's been riding on it's back.:blobscream:
    • Screaming as the comes down Viche closes her eyes bracing for the pain.

Okay..readers...:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    • Viche's body is lift by an arm and Viche wonders if an angel has come down to pic her up
    • "Viche.”
      "Huh? Jade?” This voice was Jade. Mu closed eyes opened up. “Jade? Why are you here?”
      Hanging from Jade's arm, I rubbed my eyes. Is it my fantasy?
      “Are you dead?!” Maybe Jade also died and came to hell? NO!!
      “Did you come to hell because you died?”
      Jade laughed at my question. And at that moment, behind Jade, my eyes met with a snake opening her mouth.
      “Jade! snake!"
      Jade slowly turned his head and reached out his hand. The fire from Jade's hand struck the snake. The serpent twisted in the burning pain of its face, and Jade jumped off the snake's body and flew into the sky. Of course, while holding me.
      We cut through the air and soon descended onto the plain. Looking around, it wasn't all black as before, but it wasn't a good view. It was a dark basement-like space. The snake crawled away with a hissing sound as if it had been hit hard.
      "Jade, are you okay?”
      “Who cares about who.”
      “Why is he already dead. Oops.” Both of them die without the reward of their hardships. What absurd ending is this?:blobunsure:
      “I am not dead. You are not dead either. Not yet."
      "Not yet?"
      “I may die soon.” :notlikeblob:
      Is this good news or bad news? “I drank the tea from Princess Amelda, and I fell. How did you come here? Does one always come here when they die? If I die like this, I have to take revenge.”
      I was upset by my dying message that I couldn't leave, but as soon as I saw Jade, I felt that I had to report my killer.
      “… … You're too.” Jade laughed.
      Does this situation call for a laugh?! “By the way, what if we both die and end like this.” I suddenly felt anxious. As I looked at my Jade, he put his hand on my head. His big hand gently caressed my face.
      “Hell is not bad if we can be together.” :blobmelt:
      At Jade's words, I was forced to make an absurd. expression. What in this situation...
      "You? No?" Jade's face, asking if it was not, was so soft and serene that I forgot for a moment that this place was hell. He just opened her mouth as if he was possessed.
      “I don’t think it’s bad…". Okay, this was crazy. Jade and I were sitting side by side, looking at the sky without a landscape. No, is it as long as the sky is right? I was just looking at the gray space. I didn't know how lucky it was. If I had been alone, or when the snake appeared earlier, I would have been eaten and become the food of the snake. The presence of her Jade gave me a sense of security, and I leaned my head on my sneaky Jade's shoulder.
      "By the way, Jade, did you say we weren't dead?"
      "Okay. Not yet."
      “Then my body is alive in the imperial palace?”
      "Yes."
      "That's interesting." Rather, it became a premiere after experiencing something that wasn't realistic. okay. There is also such a thing. Haha. “By the way, Jade.” There were many questions.
      "Yes."
      “Why is your body glowing red?”
      "Because I am here with a living body?”
      "Huh?" What is this sound. A living body. Wasn't it a place where only souls could come?
      “Because, unlike you, I brought a body.”
      "Wait what? Then… … Are you alive?”
      “I told you earlier.”
      “How come here with the body?”
      “Well.”
      That suspicious laugh. That obviously came out when there was something to hide.
      "You can't ..., it's about me isn't it?"
      "Surely--"
      “I'm going to stop this!” I jumped up and got up. That one beat wasn't supposed to mean that it was obvious that Jade was here because of me.
      "Crazy?" The first thing I thought was this.
      "Why… … Why did you do that. Go back. Isn't this dangerous?” Soon, I came to my senses and decided to send Jade back.
      “When am I going to leave you.”
      Wouldn't Jade be scary? No, why come here because of me... … .
      “… … Jade.”
      "Okay Viche. Don't worry about me.”
    • Viche wants to tell him that's not right when they both see ghosts creatures coming in from the dark ready to attack them.
    • Jade grabs Viche's hand as the start to run.
    • Viche yells out "Why are they chasing us?"
    • "Because I'm alive."
    • They both flee into the dark.
    • Both Jade and Viche fine a moment of reprieve. Both are out of breath.
    • Viche asks so how do they get out of he.
    • Well, Jade goes...and confesses he only knew of a way to get in not get out.
    • "Why the hell did you do that!??!" Viche admonishes him.
    • Jade tells her because he could see her crying out of fear.
    • Viche protest who's crying.
    • Jade tells her, but I'll cry. :blobsob: "I told you I'd never leave you alone again.”
    • "That doesn't mean going to follow me to hell."
      "With you, it doesn't matter if it's hell or a fire pit.” Viche grumbles and turns way her face is turned as her heart is beating fast.
    • "Viche" Jade calls to her.
      "Yes. Yes."
      "Will we get married when we get back?" :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
      "What are you talking about?" Jade sees Viche's face bloom red again as she is startled by his words.
    • "It's a love that can't be separated from death.” :blobmelt:
      "But... marriage?"
      "Last night. It's wasn't a dream, was it?"
      “What--, what... night?” It seemed to be about the night that Jade was lying down and opened his eyes for a while.
      Jade's body stepped close toward me. :blobowoevil:
      Then Jade's hand lifted up my chin.
      “The day we kissed.” :blobmelt:
      "I-I don't know...….”
      "Are you going to pretend that you didn't even confess?"
      Jade's raised mouth is talking. I already know. You're trying to tease me again.
      "Yes, that's right. But it was--...and you--.... you woke up sick...….”
      Jade's eyes stared at my lips as I scrambled to get rid of my shyness.
      "Can I kiss you again?" :blobnosebleed:
      You aren't listening to me.
      "Huh?" As if to ask permission, Jade's growing voice was ringing too closely. It felt like we were getting closer.
      "No."
      Jade's eyebrows were slightly distorted by my refusal, and his eyes were asking, 'Why?'
      Instead, I grabbed Jade's shirt by the collar .
      "I'll do it." :blobowoevil: (T/N: YES!!!! :blob_pompom::blob_pompom: ).
      I pulled Jade's body down to me and kissed his lips.
      As I pull back slightly, Jade was staring blankly at me. As if you're out of your mind.
      "What did you do?”
      "Wait what?...You didn't you see it?" Jade burst into a small laugh at the coy answer. The tightly curved eyes looked quite pleasant. He looked like an innocent boy with a smile on his face.
      Jade, who soon stopped smiling but still had my mouth still raised, put his hand on my chin and opened his mouth.
      "Do it again." :blob_pout:
      "Hmm" I kissed once again briefly, thinking that Jade was greedy too. Jade's smile deepened at the second kiss.
      "Again." :blobmelt:
      "What do you want me to do?"
      Jade's expression made me want to laugh, too. I kissed Jade again and suddenly Jade's arm, which was resting my chin, pulled my body forward. :blobowoevil_horns:. I fell into Jade's arms onto his lap. Jade's lips approached demandingly without even realizing the situation.
      'Ah.'
      The kiss I gave must have been unsatisfactory for Jade. My kiss would have been like a house warming prank to a man with such a deep kiss.
      "Well…."
      Jade's arm squeezed harder to his body as my feeble groans leaked out. Just in case I was would to back out.
      I laughed because Jade was so cute looking for love like this.
      'Don't worry, I'll be by your side.’ I raised my arm and put it around Jade's neck. Holding each other tightly, we focused on each other without knowing how much time passed.
      When our eyes met from time to time, he burst into laughter, and when Jade's hand tickled my waist, I pinched his hand and laughed. But I didn't know my lips would fall off.

Jade and I coveted each other's lips as if we were being rewarded for the time that had not been followed. :blobmelt:
    ---
    • Chechnya takes out a white doll in front of Kentrick. She asks Kentrick of Viche is an ordinary woman?
    • Kentrick asks what does she mean?
    • “It's been a while since I've seen a soul with such a strong vitality. Is it related to the temple? I'm very interested in it.”
    • Irritated Kentrick tells to knock off her bs and to save them. They head to the room where Viche sleeps and Kentrick watches as she opens a vile and smoke comes out knocking out the sentry guards.
    • The approach the bed.
    • Chechnya tells Kentrick she can't believe the Emperor could enter the world of the dead. This man is powerful and no ordinary man.
    • She uses the doll mumbling a spell. Suddenly the starts to turn black as the black patterns form on its' body instead.
    ---
    • Viche asks Jade, if the can't get out of this world, what should they do?
    • Jade smiles as his head is on her shoulder telling her It's not a bad thing to live like this. Holding each other, loving each other. :blob_pout:
    • Viche confesses to him that she's feeling strangely hungry.
    • He tells her isn't that a good thing.
    • Viche doesn't want to die from starvation. She asks him he's alive too.
    • He tells "I'm hungry"
    • She tells him is he in trouble too.
    • "Not that kind of hungry." :blob_pout:
    • "What?"
    • Looking at him she sees his lazy smile..he's playing a trick on her...his face saying hunger but not hunger?....NO WAY..this guys..he he saying ---!
    • "You're trying to say something weird..." Viche glares at him
    • "What's weird?"
      "You---! You've just...…!” I was speechless because I was embarrassed to say it myself. Weren't we talking to each other just now?
      "What did you just think about?" He asks her innocently. :blob_pout:
      He's doing it on purpose. Jade is enjoying me being flustered here
    • Jade wickedly tries to tease Viche a little more if she's willing to cooperate.
    • Viche blushing furiously tells him this is not the time and they need to find a way out of this world.
    • She pushes off his lap.
    • Jade sighing stands up. Viche asks how did he get in, in the first place.
    • Jade tells her that he came down from above, the sky.
    • As they are discussing and joking if there is a way out suddenly there is a white light in the sky and at the same time the ghost creatures have found them.
    • Jade grabs Viche's hand and with his other he defends them from the creatures.
    • Then Viche hears her name. They realizes someone is trying to call them and the need to move to the sky.
    • Suddenly Jade picks up Viche into his arms and using his power they fly to the sky to find the light and the door.
    • Viche holds onto Jade tightly as they hit the door in the sky and she passes out.
    • "Jade!" Viche screams out when she opens her eyes.
    • It's like she's awakened from a nightmare.
    • As she gets out of bed, she sees all the fallen knights.
    • She runs out into the hallway.
    • "Viche!"
    • She turns and its Benjamin rushing to her with knights. "Benjamin!"
    • "What's going on" But instead of answering her, Benjamin pulls her into a big brotherly hug telling her that she was under this spell, she couldn't waking, the Emperor cam after her.
    • Now she recalls it wasn't a dream. Jade was there.
    • Viche asks where Jade is.
    • "Ah..." Benjamin tries to explain well there was this hole. :sweating_profusely:
    • Viche panic turns around to her room. There is no hold over her bed. "Jade!"
    • :blobfearful:She's scared. She looks around calling for him, screaming his name.
      No matter how much I shouted, Jade couldn't be seen.
      "……Jade." :blobastonished:
      Please, you can't do this to me. If something happens because of me, I really...…I can't stay alive.
      I slumped down as it was. I raised my hands and covered my teary eyes.
      "Huh... Jade...…. Liar. You said let's be together all the time.…. Black……." :blobsob:
      I was really trying to hate myself. Why do I only make Jade dangerous.
      "Jade……. Ugh…"….”
      Viche falls to the ground and burst into tears. I'd rather die crying.
      "Crying again."
      "Jade?!" Suddenly, Jade's voice from behind made my back stand up.
      "You!"
      Jade was looking down at me with his arms crossed.
      "You couldn't wait to see me?”
      "I thought you couldn't come back...…!”
      I was relieved to see Jade's smiling face. I exhaled for a long time and Jade crouched down in front of my nose.
      "Are you okay?"
      "Yes."
      Jade looked at me and asked.
      "You're sober, aren't you?
      "Yes."
      "You still love me, don't you?" (T/N: SO DANG CUTE!!! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:)
      "Uh……huh?"
      Surprised by the naturally continuing question, I looked around and saw Benjamin standing by the door coughing and looking away.
      "I'm afraid you'll turn a blind eye again. I'm checking.” Jade tells her. :blob_pout:
      "You……you wanted confirmation in a crowded place…….” (T/N: Witnesses!!..LOL)
      "Then when it's just only you and me?"
      "Jade!"
      As I jumped Jade reached up and lifted me up. I grabbed the hand and stood up.
      "Let's go."
      "Where?"
      "To get Revenge."
      Jade's expression quickly turned cold. The sudden tension swallowed my dry saliva as Jade led me holding my hand tight.

-- End of Volume 2 --

Onto the final volume. Volume 3 sections:
    #22 The Prince's Long Term
    #23 The Eve of the Storm
    #24 Rebellion
    #25 Seeds
    #26 The lodge, and the ring. (Warning r15 scenes :blob_pout:)
    #27 Their last page

Last edited: May 29, 2021
    Ariary, Reeka98, magfuentes and 77 others like this.
  11. biha

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaa I seeeee:blobpopcorn:
    Nooo noo it's okay:sweating_profusely: I mean I was engulf in your writing that I forgot that you were summarising:blobjoy:

syofiaa and limueee like this.
  12. Vinajovan

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaaah so happpyy!!! Thanks thanks

13. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently reading this one

14. Mimi lia

Mimi lia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank for your spoiler my baby finally together

15. Sarrii

Sarrii Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omgg I can't- ugh the sweetness

16. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone, could give the explanation'bout how's the MC fall for the ML? :aww::blobowoevil:

17. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    M
    mybe its sort of process. Thing like love develop slowly. Well, who cant fall in love with ML?

Thank you so much for wonderful summaries. Refreshing this page has became my daily routine. i cant wait for more spoilers.

biha likes this.
  18. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay now thats sad, maybe she's not even straying from her original fate. Remind me but did she have any lines in the 1st tl?

19. RegulusBlack

RegulusBlack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are good at summarizing this novel. Love it. Its like I'm reading the entire novel but only reading the best and important parts. ♥️ Thank you

limueee and biha like this.
  20. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU for your hard work!! x I can't wait for #26 teehee