Spoiler 소꿉친구를 폭군으로 키웠습니다: I Raised a Childhood Friend as a Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ocefossa, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Allyzaaajoy

Allyzaaajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. I am in rage. I’ve never felt so much rage for fml. I cant believe my babie boy needed to beg for love just to knock some sense into her ultra dense self. Ugghh get me isekaid and ill shower jade w all love and warmth the world can offer!!!!!!

AoMay and simplysharonda like this.
  2. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait for Volume 3 :blobnosebleed:

3. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Princess Amelda is dragged by guards with her hands tied tightly and placed in front of Jade and Viche
    • Amelda plays innocent not understanding her treatment as she is being accused of harming Viche.
    • She questions what evidence do they have.
    • Viche tells Amelda that she does recall passing out after the Princess served her tea.
    • Jade is having none of it and gives Princess Amelda two options.
      Option 1: Declare Nerpasa the enemy of the empire which makes the princess turn pale OR
    • Jade summons Benjamin to bring someone, the guards bring in Prince Carmel, Jade's 1/2 brother.
    • The 2nd option is that Princess Amelda marries Prince Carmel. So she get's to marry a royal from Taranto, isn't that great for her. Jade's going to grant her wish.:blobamused:
    • Princess Amelda is trapped. War with the Empire of Taranto means her father will kill her himself or the Emperor of Taranto will kill her instead. She agrees to marry Prince Carmel.
    ---
    • Viche's in a bit of shock as she didn't expect to see Prince Carmel.
    • Benjamin joins Viche asking if she's alright since her order with the land of the dead.
    • She grins telling hims she's alright.
    • When then signals Benjamin to go into a lecture telling her "Don't eat or drink things that others give you. Don't let anyone approach you trying to pretend to be close,...blah blah"
    • Viche's like "Why?"
    • "Why!? Because when you become the Empress.." Benjamin is having a headache as he holds his head. :blob_pout: "What should I do with you."
    • Viche tells Benjamin she's not that much of an idiot as Benjamin tells Viche not to trust anyone including Duffrey, Benjamin or even Jade.
    • Viche thinks that's so lonely and hard for the Emperor
    • Benjamin tells Viche to worry about herself before she worries about Jade and then informs her that her father's coming to the Palace later as he's worried about her too.
    • Viche tells him fine and heads back to her room and passes out tired.
    ---
    • When Princess Amelda comes back to her room, General Kentrick tells her that the Emperor was generous as he would have just cut off her head.
    • Princess Amelda tells him, she's given up on winning the Emperor's heart.
    • General Kentrick tells her that's nice to hear as he leaves. He is preparing for them to leave asap as he won't allow the Princess to stay and cause any more trouble
    • As Princess Amelda sits down, Chechnya appears as asks if she's given up already being the Empress.
    • Princess Amelda tells her, she gave up on Emperor Jade not the position of Empress. She plans to make Prince Carmel the Emperor by killing everyone else.
    • Chechnya tells Princess Amelda to use General Kentrick. Amelda asks how would they do that. Chechnya tells her because of the medicine she made him drink as a bargain to save Viche. It is slowly starting to take affect.
    • Princess Amelda asks what does the medicine do? Chechnya smiles and tells her it maximizes a human's desire to go crazy which means, General Kentricks desire for Viche.
    • "Everyone gets what they want." Chechnya tells her.
    • They acknowledge that General Kentrick has the Black Wizard organization that currently resides int Taranto. They will add them with power to take over.
    • Princess Amelda asks why is Chechnya helping her so much.
    • Chechnya tells Princess Amelda that once the kill the Emperor, Chechnya wants his heart.
    • Princess Amelda agrees as this the final struggle for her.
    • General Kentrick is having a dream of a roaring sand storm is the Desert of Sakhalan (사할란의)
    • He sees a woman watches with her golden eyes, she is his mother. The beautiful woman is from the desert tribe. After marrying General Kentrick's father (royalty), she missed the call of the dessert . At the age of 14 when his. other decided to leave and head back to her tribe, he let her go only to find out later her tribe had been wiped out and that is when he had his first kill to avenge his mother's dealth.
    • There is a legend saying when someone of the dessert tribe sees the sands they will see read and their blood will boil for the longing to return.
    • Suddenly his longing dessert oasis turns to a vision of Viche.
    ---
    • General Kentrick wakes up and his head is pounding.
    • He can feel is body tension increasing. His heart is racing, his blood is pounding.
    • Suddenly he screams. There is some desire that is raging through his body that is not his own and a black energy flashes into General Kentrick's eyes.
    ---
    • Princess Amelda is looking for Crown Prince Carmel who's rumored to be a madman
    • She runs into Cecilia who finds her.
    • Princess Amelda looking at Cecelia doesn't understand why she's suddenly breaking into a cold sweat and shaking. Maybe it is some light that is shining from behind the window that is causing a halo glow around the saint lady.
    • Cecilia opens her mouth and tells Princess Amelda who is trying to walk away "They say God gives a person 3 chances."
    • Princess Amelda stops.
    • "Don't miss that opportunity." Cecilia tells her and leaves.
    • She asks Cecilia as her body is trembling "What do you mean?"
    • "This moment may be God's 3rd chance." and Cecelia asks Amelda "Aren't you a branch of God born a little more special than others?"
    • Amelda is in shock as to how this woman knows.
    • "Doesn't your God give you 3 chances?"
    • Amelda tells Cecilia her God only gives chances to winners.
    • Cecelia tells her that stupid as "No God puts any meaning for insignificant things such as human triumphs and defeats."
    • Amela feels like a herbivore in front of a beast and starts to flee with Cecilia watching her for along time.
    ---
    • Princess Amelda is having a hard time conversing with Prince Carmel as the rumor is true that he is mad.
    • She tries to have Prince Carmel look at her, but cowers in fear, telling her, HE is coming to kill him.
    • Amelda thinks fine. He's a shell but he will help her get wants she wants.
    ---
    • Viche is a little exasperated at Jade.
    • Because she wants to head to the Treatment center and Jade keeps finding her and making sure she's got a like 12+ knights surrounding her at all times.. :blob_pout:
    • Jade questions after what just happened her her, she's going to argue with him about her protection and then his grabs Viche's hands in front of everyone.
    • Viche tells him though she's dropped the flyers there still work to be done and the treatment center is in need of more help.
    • Jade asks her how much more help does the center need.
    • She tells him that is fine, she doesn't need his help and she's got to go.
    • Jade asks her she's forgotten something as he's still holding on to her. :blobowoevil_horns:
    • Viche is confused.
    • Jade tells her she hasn't greeted him properly before she left yet as he's looking at her lips.
    • Viche blushes furiously and looks around and they're surrounding by guards and get's embarrassed. Thinking, This man has no shame! :blobnosebleed:
    • Grinning Jade commands everyone leave.
    • Within a matter of seconds the area is cleared. :blobokhand:
    • Viche sighs and Jade asks her why did she sigh?
    • She tells him well, because his demands lately are a bit extreme ...
    • Jade tells her because he's afraid to sleep lately.
    • Concerned Viche asks him why?
    • He tells her because he's afraid this is all a dream, Viche's feelings for him. She's going to hide and run away again...
      "Jade…"
      "So I want to open my eyes next to you as soon as possible. I don't want to feel like my heart is sinking every time I wake up."
      Jade's arm was wrapped around my waist, still standing in front of Jade. Even though I hugged him tightly, he seemed nervous and kept on gaining strength.
      “Are you talking about getting married?”
      Jade burst into laughter at my answer, which caused the his breath to tickle my side.
      "Yes, I'm asking you to marry me." :blobnosebleed:
      "We haven't even been in a relationship yet.”
      “Marriage first, why can't we have a relationship for the rest of our lives?”
      “Where do you want to go without even proposing?”
      Jade burst into laughter as to why it was so pleasant. I'm happy no matter what I say.
      "I can't believe I'm talking about this with you.”
      "I've never done it either...….”
      "Why haven't you tried it?”
      "You said you haven't done it!"
      What, you think the whole world admires you? Well, that face could be the case.
      "I never said I didn't. I did a lot. If you imagine it, we'll have a daughter and a son."
      "Wait, what? Daughter or son?"
      "If you don't want children, it's okay just the two of us."
      "What? It's okay just the two of us...…. Wait, you don't want the emperor to have children?” I lost track of where to go. I don't think talking about our child is the problem.
      "Anything with you."
      "……Huh, by the way. It's severe, you."
      "When was I sane?"
      I slapped Jade on the back to tell him to pull him away. "Hurry up and go. Everyone's waiting. I have to go, too.”
      "Well…."
      "What's the note? Away! Go Now!
      I forced Jade up and pushed him towards the door. If I don't force it, I don't think it will go away forever.
      "Okay, okay."
      Jade raised her hands as he approached the door and expressed his willingness to surrender.
      "Kiss."
      Ha, where did you learn this...….
      I turned my cheeks out in a hurry to finish it and let it go. However, he turned his head away because there was no news of moisture that needed to be touched.
      Jade who is like a fox. As soon as I turned my head, Jade kissed me.
      "Have a safe trip." By now Jade now opened the door with a smile on his face.
    • The treatment center is incredibly busy with Valentine and Ber running around helping everyone as well
    • Viche tells Valentine and Ber she's going to be married soon and so she'll be away from the clinic coming soon.
    • They're like what? To that General dude? :blobsleepless:
    • Viche's tells them THAT is a misunderstanding.
    • Valentine's response...but the way he looks at you....
    • Nope serious misunderstanding she corrects them again.
    • Both kids nod and little Ber is slighly sad as he'll miss her.
    • A young girl the age of Ber comes in and her name is Eve - she also as the illness and Ber goes to help take care of her.
    • As Ber takes Eve to the back, Valentine tells Viche about how Eve's village was scared she was some sort of witch and set fire to her house. She fled to her relatives and arrived here in the city.
    • Viche is so glad she set up the clinic hearing more of these stories.
    ---
    • As the day goes by, Viche suddenly sees General Kentrick sitting against a tree.
    • She asks if he's alright as he looks terrible sickly and pale.
    • As she puts a hand on his should he shouts at her to stay away from him and NOT to touch him, he's got something.
    • Alarmed at his harsh voice, Viche tells him she will get a doctor for him and rushes away.
    • Princess Amelda approaches General Kentrick telling him Good-bye. How hard it must be for him cousin/brother.
    • General Kentrick sputters, it was the witch wasn't it. That concoction she made him drink.
    • Princess Amelda gloats asking what vision does he see and yells at her to stop her crap.
    • Amelda laughs, telling Kentrick just let it happen as he can't resist it and let his desire come out. :blobangery:
    • General Kentrick is fighting as much as he can before he collapses and closes his eyes.
    • Amelda comments he did well trying to resist for while but now it's too late and walks away smiling
    ---
    • Viche arrives back at the Palace and Jade is there to greet her when she opens the door.
    • He takes her to his office and pulls her into his arms and then holds her hands.
    • They talk about his workload and how much he has to finish.
    • Viche tells him that she saw General Kentrick and he looked really sickly.
    • Jade asks why she's so interested, sounding jealous
    • Viche protests it's because he's ill, that's all.
    • Jade tells her she's too sympathetic and generous, he wants to take that all and it should focus on him.:blob_pout:
    • Viche's tells him what are you a child? Don't worry as she reassures him, she's not leaving.
    • "Good."
      "Huh?"
      "To say you're not leaving."
      "Where am I going to leave to? You've already chased me in hell"
      Jade burst into an unbearable laugh at my words.
    • Viche notices Jade's been really bright and happy lately.
    • Jade tells her Princess Amelda and Prince Carmel will be married in 2 weeks which Viche thinks, whoa that's fast.
    • Viche tells Jade she does feel sorry for this Princess
    • "Why don't you worry about us rather than that?"
      "Are you worried about us?"
      "When will we get married?" :blob_pout:
      I opened my eyes and looked at Jade, but all I could do was smile.
      "I thought I'd tell my father."
      You're talking about my father? Why are you calling me so friendly?
      "We're still on the verge of a marriage.….”
      "You're doing it again. Are you doing it on purposely cute?”
      "What?"
      "You don't have to do it because you're cute enough.”
      You don't say anything crazy.
      "You were always like this.” Was Jade the type to crave such affection like this? I admit that I'm just a square personality, but...….
      "Why is it that you are so cute?"
      "……a bean pod is cute. That...."
      "No way. It's so cute that I want to swallow it." Jade pulled my waist close as I trembled feeling shy.
      "Let's kiss first. I've been struggling to hold back."
      "What?"
      "I'd like to do more." :blobmelt:
      "What are you...…"
      "Can't you?":blobowoevil: Jade tilted his head and the black head covering his forehead flowed down. When a straight forehead appeared, his beautiful face was already radiant. Did you just take care of your skin without doing what you were told to do? I wonder if you wear honey for such good skin.
      "Again, you're thinking about something else."
      "Huh?"
      "Do you have time to be so close to me and still have the wrong idea?”
      "Ah…….Thinking about skin care tips…"…?”
      Jade grinned against my straight face. "You're thinking about skincare in front of me?"
      "Then what are you thinking?"
      "Things you'd be surprised to hear?”
      I'm not surprised at all. I don't want to be a bossy person. "What is it?"
      "For example…" :blobnosebleed: Jade's face drew closer. The eyes that had been facing head-on slowly fell. At that heavy glance, I felt my lips dry with unfamiliar tension.
      Jade's hand slid through my hair and crawled into the nape of my neck, pulling my head sharply. I was surprised by the situation that happened in an instant and opened my mouth. And Jade hasn't missed the moment and suddenly putting our hot lips together. Our wet tongues got tangled.
      Suddenly, I felt my heart was racing with his body leaning against me, my arms wandering in the air, and my hair stretching out. I feel like every nerve is on edge. Maybe he noticed my discomfort like that, but Jade pulled me to his knees with all his might. As his posture changed stably, my body relaxed. The temperature of the body quickly rose due to the lukewarm warmth of the hands still in the back of the head and the hot heat of the intruder who occupied the mouth. Hot breaths that was still coming and going escaped.
      "Ah...."
      It fell for a while, but I felt sorry for the warmth that was escaping as if it were mine, so I sighed.
      However, when his lips that changed direction stuck tightly again, the disappointment immediately disappeared. The saliva mixed in and the liquid, which might have been Jade's, flowed into his chin.
      Jade lifted herself up and sat my body on the window frame as my jaw tingled at the sensation of his tongue, which was pouring in without a moment to wipe it off.
      Jade's lips, which are sticking together, faltered back to his body, and cold windows hit my back before I knew it.
      Jade's hand came through the window and waist and swept me back as I trembled with the cool sensation. The up and down touch was soft, unlike the outspoken lips.
      Jade's lips fell off with the touch and sound, and a thin line formed between the lips and lips like a thread made of saliva and cut off.
      "Something like this." :blobnosebleed:
      Oh, we were having a conversation. I forgot for a moment because of the close contact.
      "I have other ideas."
      "Uh, what?" My saliva dropped.
      "The love of adults."
      Jade's hand swept down my hair and swept the tip of my chin. A saliva that I don't know whose is on my finger. Jade took the liquid from her finger into her mouth. Purple eyes were still nailed to me. I looked at the figure blankly.
      "Let me know if you can handle it." :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    • Viche's faced is flushed and her heart can't stop raging. Hearing his words she suddenly realizes what he says and gets mad at him. She pushes at his chest angrily. Her minds full of thoughts that Jade thinks that she's some sort of loose girl and she's not!
    • All sort of bad thoughts are going through her head about sex which causes Jade to burst out laughing.
      "Why are you laughing?"
      "I was wondering to see if I had raise you at all."
      "Who raises who?" Viche retorts back.
    • Jade affectionately brushes his fingers through her hair smiling and suggests they go for walk in the garden to their peach tree he transplanted from the Marquis's home. He tells her that he misses her.
    • She agrees and they head out.
    • It's cold as they walk to the tree and Viche tells him she remembers when they all buried their wish boxes under this tree
    • Jade mentions they've come along way.
    • Viche is confused and Jade tells her, he never thought we'd be like this
    • Viche's like what do you mean.
    • Jade tells her it doesn't matter as long as Viche tells him that she loves him. :blobowoevil:
    • As the are standing under the tree, Viche tells him when Summer comes this will be the prettiest peach tree.
    • Suddenly Jade raises his hands and the tree starts to bloom.
    • Viche freaks going are you out of your mind AND don't waste your mana for this!!!
    • She grabs him as she knows this will hurt him to stop.
    • He tells her it's alright and to look quickly before it fades. She turns to see the beautiful green leaves. They will be that way when Summer comes
    • Jade then stays 499 days. This takes Viche off guard and she asks what does that mean.
    • 499 days since she died he had to deal with it before he found the power for turning back time, he tells her. He continues that year he dealt with the Duke who killed her, the men who suspected her as he hoped by dealing with them she would come back to him.
    • "Kill again and again. My hands got bloodier and farther away from you.”
      "Jade…"
    • I didn't know the details of his process of becoming a tyrant, but of course there was. Jade rebelled and stole the throne, so the purge would have been a natural step.
      "And I thought it was my 500th day. If you can't come, I can come."
      "The runaway magic power was stronger than ever. I used your dragon necklace to amplify its power as much as I could."
      "You didn't know you were going to die either."
      "That's the only way to go see you.”
      "Why are you so...….” Why did Jade feel so attached to me. Actually, I wondered what my mistake was.
      "You had that look in your eyes that first reached out to me until the moment you died."
      "Huh?"
      "The anxious, worried eyes as if they were seeing a child."
      "Why is that?"
      "I feel at ease in those eyes of yours. If you'd been more worried about me, if you'd been watching me more. If you loved me more. You're at the end of all the affection I crave.”
      What do I really mean to Jade. Maybe it's a feeling of family love.
      "You like it when I sympathize with you?”
      It is just as strange. Is there a deficiency? As I looked up at Jade anxiously, Jade's big hand covered the top of my head.
      "I just like all your eyes on me.”
      It seems the interest is right.
      "I want you to keep looking at me. As ever."
      The word "not a child" was raised to the chin.
      "Don't go anywhere, be by my side. The 499 days without you were really hell. If you'd rather go, take me. Hell wasn't so bad with you.”
      I guess he's going to drown himself in hell. Well, I don't know who else would want to experience that, besides me and Jade.
      "Don't get sick if you stay with me for a long time. Don't even die. Just like this...…. Just stay like this.”
      Jade's spell may burst, we know. The way to fix it has disappeared for now, and if Jade can endure it until a new way is created, I just want it to exist like this.
      "Then my eyes will always be on you." It's not a look of sympathy or sadness, but a look of love and affection. "Whether or not."
      Jade smiled and held my cold hand. Then I took his hand and put it on my cheek. My face was cold, but it was funny how I rubbed it to get warm.
      With the sound of my windbird laughing, the peach tree's hallucinations disappeared.
      It was a tree with only the scrawny ones left, but it still felt beautiful. Because one day you'll bloom green and bear beautiful fruit.
    ----
    • Princess Amelda is standing in the cold taunting General Kentrick, asking how he is feeling.
    • They are standing away watching a couple stand under a peach tree in the cold
    • She knows now only his instincts remain and it his greed that is now bubbling out and that is all he can see.
    • She commands him to bring the black magicians to her and he will bring the magic stone from the desserts of Nerpasa
    ---
    • General Kentrick is meeting in the basement with Black Wizards
    • They ask about the stones from Nerpasa that the General plans to supply to them.
    • They ask what does he want in return?
    • He tells them he wants them to aid him in overthrowing the empire.
    • War? They ask.
    • He tells them, it's more of a rebellion to bring down the current emperor and to put the rightful crown prince in his place.
    • They ask for a guarantee the new Emperor won't be the same as the current one.
    • Kentrick reassures them the new one will be a puppet and they will get the power they deserved.
    • The lead of the black wizard smiles.
    • Time is passing by the palace is preparing for Princess Amelda's wedding.
    • Servants from Nerpasa is wondering why the wedding is approaching when none of the envoys have arrived from Nerpasa yet.
    • One wonders what is going on in Princess Amelda's mind and the atmosphere around everyone doesn't seem so joyful.
    • The observer see a carriage pass by and it is Prince Carmel
    • After the prince passes, servants with carts pass by. Something falls out.
    • It's a stone. It's a strange stone as the color that was suppose to be purple glows blue and red when shined in the sun.
    • One observer then sees General Kentrick, but he seems strange like ill. The observer wonders if General Kentrick is okay? He doesn't see the observer which makes the observer sad as they back away moistening their chapped lips.
    ---
    • Viche goes to see Cecelia who's in a melancholy mood in the garden.
    • Viche asks what what she's doing as Cecilia's got dirt on her face and dress.
    • She tell Viche's she's planting seeds.
    • Viche asks what kinds of seeds is Cecil planning.
    • "I don't know. I just planted it because I think it'll come out if I plant anything.” :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    • "Huh?"
    • Viche asks if the seeds are flowers, vegetables, fruit trees, etc.
    • Cecil tells her, no clue, they just were in the temple so she decided to plant them. (T/N: LOL!)
    • She suggests the Viche help her.
    • Exasperated Viche says very well to cheer up Cecil. Viche feels so sorry for the gardener as Cecil gives her directions to plant in this line and they have no clue what the heck they are planting. For all they know it's poisonous plants.
    • Viche comments if she wonders if this is okay in the emperor's garden.
    • Cecil tells her it's alright.
    • Viche asks why
    • Because it was Viche that planted them so the Emperor won't mind so let's plant together. :blobrofl:
    • Viche doesn't get Cecil's logic. :blobunsure:
    • "....but will this be a vegetable garden?" she asks Cecil
    • "I don't know."
    • Cecil tells her' it will be relaxing as she give Viche directions how where to plant.
    • As they are planting in what Viche thought was a long line towards the road comments hey Cecil, it's crooked and Viche gets lost as she can't recall who planted in which area and what seed as things are criss-crossed.
    • Suddenly a voice calls out. "What you doing?"
    • It's Duffrey.
    • "Landscaping...er..working." Viche tells him.
    • "What seeds are they?"
    • "...cabbage?" :blobsweat_2:
    • Duffrey makes a painful face at Viche. :blobconfused:
    • "Oh no. I don't know. I just assumed." :blobunamused:
    • Duffrey questions what if she planted poisonous plant seed. :blobtriumph:
    • Viche retorts well they're from the temple and would the temple have poisonous plant seeds?
    • Duffrey looks over at Cecilia who grins and tells him the Pope gave her the seeds.
    • Duffry asks if the Pope has cabbage seeds and she tells him oh no, these are not cabbage seeds.
    • Viche's like WTH?!?!? minutes ago, she didn't now what they were but in front of Duffrey she does. :blob_pout:
    • Suddenly Viche cries out in pain and Duffrey rushes to look at her hand and exam it.
    • Viche's watching them going..so...when did they get so close? What's with the happy atmosphere? :blobowoevil:
    • Duffrey tells Cecilia she should have priests do this for her.
    • Cecilia tells him she didn't want to get his hands all dirty again.
    • Viche's like..wait but you wanted ME to get my hands dirty?
    • Duffrey tells Cecilia they should go inside and he'll treat her cut.
    • Cecilia tells, him "Oh,yes."
    • Duffrey takes hold her hand gently and guides her away like a gentle lamb as Cecilia waves to Viche, bye and the both leave her in the middle of the garden.
    • After an awkward encounter with Jade later that event who was trying to find her, Viche finally finishes planning the garden. (T/N. LMAO)
    ---
    • Duffrey who's treating Cecilia asks why she's so careless. She got cut.
    • She tells him maybe because a priest came and I became embarrassed.
    • He asks her if she gets embarrassed when he comes
    • She tells him that she always sees something new when she sees him.
    • He asks why isn't she use to seeing him, slightly snappish but still he's gentle as he's treating her.
    • Then he admonishes her to not get into any more accidents.
    • She responds it's like she's looking for them.
    • He tells her like the planting cabbage incident she got into an accident.
    • Cecilia looks at him sullenly. Telling them accidents do happen and isn't it a good then the saint is there.
    • Duffrey tells her just because she's the saint doesn't mean she has to be everywhere or replace anyone. She can say no at times. She's just a person and people are expect too much of the saint.
    • She tells him she has to work hard for the temple
    • He retorts, "You are a person loved by God, not a person acting on behalf of God.”
      “I don’t want to be left as a useless person.”
    • “What do you think of God?”
      Duffrey was a priest. However, there was no place to be cautious while putting God in his mouth.
    • "Almighty...…for human beings.… well, that's what it's like.
      "For me, God is just an observer. They just exist, they just watches."
      "Why did you become a servant of God when you thought you were doing nothing?”
      Cecil was amazed by such a non-religious priest.
      "Because I'm paid."
      "What?" Cecil had to doubt whether she heard something wrong.
      "But you don't get paid, so you don't have to try."
      Despite Cecil's embarrassment, Duffrey didn't bat an eyelid. Duffrey, who checked the glance time, organized the medicine bottle.
      "I'm done with the treatment and I'm going to go get my report." As Duffrey got up from his seat, a sad breath came out of Cecil's mouth. But I couldn't catch Duffrey because I knew he was a busy man.
      "Ah." Duffrey, who was walking out the door, stopped and said as if he had thought of something.
      "That's what I thought, 15 years old."
      "What do you think now?" Cecil welcomed the conversation back and asked.
      "Is there anyone who can be confident in the eyes of God? I was so curious about that.”
      "Um...."
      Duffrey left the room with a quick nodd.
      Cecil recounted Duffrey's last words. A man who can be confident in the eyes of God. I can't believe he became a priest because of such ridiculous curiosity. As expected, that man is funny.
    • The treatment center is become stable as the children are getting treatment and getting use to controlling their mana power.
    • The decide the kids need an outdoor field trip and with the wedding approaching, they think it's a great idea to get the kids out as there will be food and drinks outside as a treat for them.
    • Viche helps them prepare and glad things are looking better the the clinic.
    ---
    • Later the kids at the clinic are all hovering around a cute orphaned kitten that Ber has brought in.
    • The kids want to raise the kitten as it might be missing its mother.
    • Viche says let's help get the kitten clean
    • As she watching the kids ooong and ahing around the kitten she invites Valentine to tour the palace with her for the wedding that is to take place. They can get souvenirs as the event will be open to everyone.
    • He agrees and Viche gives him her family's pendent seal and if she can't pick him up, all he has to do is show it to the guards and they will know to let him in to see her.
    • Valentine puts the pendent into his pocket and they talk about Ber and how he's growing fast he can use magic now. Valentine is so proud of his younger brother.
    • Grinning, Valentine helps Viche stand as she's been sitting too long and her legs have cramped up.
    • They had out to get something to eat.
    ----
    • Back at the Palace, Benjamin is talking with Jade on the budget and how much Jade has put into the treatment center as it's a lot of money.
    • Jade thinks it a good then to invest which gives Benjamin a headache as they have other areas they can put that budget towards.
    • He tells him they need to budget for his royal wedding
    • Jade comments when am I getting married?
    • Benjamin tells Jade it's just a matter of time
    • Jade comments true, everyone knows.
    • There we go again today. Benjamin sighed.
      "Why else is there a problem?”
      Why doesn't his prayers come true, hoping there won't be any trouble between the two.
      "The marriage, I wondered what others would do."
      Benjamin thought it was not the time to listen to such a question, but he opened his mouth with a forced smile.
      If you're in a hurry, you have an upset stomach. Time will take care of it. Why don't you just work for now?"
      Benjamin's eyes touched the documents lined the desk
    • Jade tells him, welp, he done for the day
    • Benjamin face looks disastrous.
    • Jade tells him that they will go on a trip..after the wedding of course.
      "Then you should work hard before that.”
      Looking at Benjamin like that, Jade swallowed a smile. My friend, who was relieved and satisfied when he said he was going to go after the event, was so cute.
    ---
    • Viche sees two familiar people int the palace. It's Cecilia and Duffrey. She goes to greet them.
    • Viche believes they've been there for Jade's treatment with his mana.
    • As they are having tea, Cecilia mentions isn't it cold out as she lifts her hand with the tea cup.
    • Viche notices that Cecilia is wearing white gloves.
    • "Are those gloves for priests.....?"
    • "....."
    • She looks over at Duffrey and then at Cecilia
    • At my word, Duffrey only held the teacup calmly. Since when have you been so quiet? Cecil smiled softly as I narrowed my eyes and looked at Duffrey. It was a smile like a flower. Only then did I see green grass piercing through the soil in the garden. Even the shy buds. Spring has come without my knowledge.
    Er....I hope this is okay...I forgot..there was a prelude er..scene...(cough r15)..(cough)...:blobamused:
    • After dinner, Viche brings to Jade's office a tray of freshly baked bread after learning he hadn't eaten all day.
    • Viche knocks on his door and hearing no answer she proceeds into a dimly lit room
    • As she looks to the desk she sees Jade leaning agains his chair with his eyes closed resting.
    • She puts the try down gently and closes the window gently so it doesn't get too cold.
    • She turns to watch Jade thinking he's still very handsome and sleeping so peacefully.
    • Thinking to adjust the tray close to Jade before he sleeps, she walks over and as she's moving the tray a sound alerts her and she looks up to a pair of beautiful purple eyes.
    • Viche feels awkward and tells him she brought him good.
    • A slow smile emerges on Jade's face and asks if Viche can feed him.:blobowoevil_horns:
    • Thinking he's must be still half asleep, Viche picsk out an apple jam and begins to spread it on a piece of bread for Jade. :blob_pout:
      Jade, who was staring blankly at me applying jam, opened his mouth.
      "That's sexy."
      "………er..what?" What did I just hear? Did you hear something wrong"
      "It's strange to see how you look with a knife."
      "This is just a butterknife!" Crazy. Jade must be half asleep. At Jade's words, my hand was startled and splashed an apple jam on my fingers and back of my hand. Jade's words left me head blank and unable to wipe it off.
      "Do, what the heck am I supposed to think...….”
      At the moment Jade reached out and grabbed me by the wrist. Jade's lips touched the dragged hand. When he swallowed my thumb with jam on his lips, I was so surprised that I dropped the bread
      "What…… what…… What are you doing...."
      "Delicious." A faint smile rose in the mouth that fell off. The drowsy look up and the raised corners of the mouth were really mean.
      "What the...."
      "Can I taste more?" :blobnosebleed:
      Why are you still holding my hand if you want to taste it more? Why aren't you eating bread? Why are you sucking my fingers?
      Viche tells him she there's bread and she pulls away wiping the rest of the jam off her hand.
      But then Jade puts his hand on her cheek that's blazing red.
      Jade then pulls Viche into his lap and holds her around the waist.
      He leans back and then asks, "Feed me."
      "What ...you..shameless."
      Jade came back with pleasant laugh . I picked up the bread I had left and moved it back to Jade's mouth.
      "How is it? Is it good?"
      "Would you like to taste it?"
      As I narrowed my eyes, wondering if it would be bread and jam that I would taste as I licked my lips with my tongue, Jade's arm was tightened around me.
      "Hurry."
      I didn't hate the way he stuck out his lips. I put my arm around Jade's shoulder in case jam gets on his clothes.
      When I looked down at Jade, Jade bit his lower lip to see if his lips were dry. No, you told me to taste it, but what if he ate it all?
      Jade smiled as his hand penetrated between the hair on the back of my neck and pull me closer. Jade's lips soon touched mine.
      Sweet.
      The sweet smell of jam still lingered in in Jade's mouth.
      Like sticky jam, oor lips were greedy for each other. Jade's hand moved lower. It occurred to me that Jade's kiss was more passionately than usual. Somehow, the whereabouts of the hand supporting the waist were also becoming suspicious. And soon the whereabouts of the hand were known.
      Wickedness.
      "Oh."
      When the sound of the ribbon knot loosening behind my back came to my ears, a scream came out of my mouth without realizing it. My heart was beating so fast that I felt like it was going to pop out of my throat.
      "Don't be surprised."
      A calm voice trying to sooth me. The passion revealed by the beautiful purple eyes in front of me. Secretly moving hands. Everything was awkward. But it wasn't scary. Because I had faith that he wouldn't hurt me.
      The touch of taking off the dress was as natural as water. While concentrating on the kiss, Jade's hand moved up to my chest before I knew it. My back was supported at the waste while his other hand circled the sensitive part.:blobmelt:.
      "Ha..." I've kissed before, but I've never felt this new touch. Maybe Jade's still drunk in his sleep? Or because the moonlight is so good? If it's not him...….
      "Ah...."
      I think it's a probably as Jade's touch was very careful. It was touching the apex with a smooth and soft touch, like a precious vase.
      My head was spinning while breathing hard due to the intense kiss, Jade's hot hands, which were taking off my dress.
      My face was heated up to my ears.
      "Ah..Hah."
      Jade's lips, which were coveting my lips as if to devour them, moved lower. Maybe I have a blank look on my face.
      Jade's mouth smiled again and went up and buried his face on the back of my neck. The soft hair tickled and I grabbed Jade's arm, but the tickling quickly flew away.
      Hot lips descended down the neckline and a shallow groan broke out a the slight pain that came with the exposed light flesh from where his mouth grazed.
      "Ah.....Jade…". Somehow I thought I'd call Jade.
      "Yes." Jade responded with a smile as he continued to act steadily. The usual ease seemed to have disappeared due to the voice answering. Jade's lips crept down and the narrowly slung dress was pulled down by a large hand.
      I felt goosebumps rise on my skin exposed to the cold air. Ah, maybe it's not just the wind.
      My body responded to Jade's touch as his lips were expressing weak expectations.
      "Hah..."
      I was restless as the lips touched the center of my chest. It wasn't that I didn't like it. In fact, I would be lying if I said I hadn't imagined such a situation.
      Perhaps he noticed my reaction, Jade's hand grabbed my wrist. Of course, his lips were still busy, but Jade was smart enough to do several things at once. Jade took my hand and put it around his shoulder. My warm hand fell off, but I couldn't move my hand from the place Jade held it.
      Every time Jade stimulated my tender skin, and every time my toes rose, I clasped his shoulders.
      Jade's lips, which were moving back and forth between my two breasts to his heart's content and then he moved away.
      At that moment, the nervous body was drained of energy, but the feeling of tickling in the body still lingered.
      Jade stood up and he quickly switched our positions. I sat in Jade's chair, and Jade was bowing down in front of me.
      "Er, why?" A sudden change of posture I blinked up and looked up at Jade, and he slowly looked me from top to bottom.
      I suddenly remembered my dress, which was pulled down there. I hurriedly raised my hand to cover my chest, but Jade's action stopped my motion.
      "Huh, what?"
      Jade then kneels down on his knees and came in between my legs. I was really out of my mind after this.
      Whether it was from an uncomfortable position or the reins were finally released, Jade's hand swam freely around my body as if the previous act had only been a prelude.
      The kisses took my breath away, and when I woke up, his lips were on my chest, and when I was just about to catch my breath, Jade's hand opened my legs and moved upward.
      "Ah...!" What's going on underneath the dress?
      Something solid touched the secret place that no one had ever touched. It was Jade's hand.
      His fingers brushed my underwear, folded slowly swept the soft, moist place.
      "Hmm…"
      A groan burst out, unbelievable by my voice.
      The finger that was brushing against the entrance soon pushed through. It was the first foreign feeling I felt. I was at a loss for words and closed my eyes. My hand holding the armrest of the chair were shaking.
      "Ah...." I didn't know how to react. What if I look weird right now? I had all kinds of thoughts while I was out of my mind.
      My eyelids twitch at the stimulating touch.
      Oh, god...does one get get more sensitive because I closed my eyes?
      I opened my eyes carefully. And the moment I looked down, I came across Jade's violet eyes.
      My heart, which had been shaking so unsteadily, was pounding as if it were going to get motion sickness.
      Jade's eyes were filled with heat. At that moment, the hand that was going back and forth on the narrow entrance became faster.
      As if this had been a joke, a rough touch that doesn't match such a friendly face. My eyes that opened with courage closed reflexively.
      "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.….”
      "Ja-Jade ..ha---is too fast.”
      I barely made a voice cry out, but instead of an answer, only a small laugh was heard. My thighs were pulled apart, and my head arched back.
      Something inside of me was swelling. I felt like I was going to explode.
      Ah, the first thing I burst was tears.
      Every time the thick hand churning inside stimulated a certain point, the body twisted excessively and at one point the hand persistently attacked it.

It was so dizzying that it felt like a star was bouncing in front of my eyes. Words didn't come out well. What if I run out of breath? Even breathing wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.
      I felt like I was going to make a mistake. A frightening feeling of pleasure came up.
      "Ah!"
      And for a moment, the bottom of the dress got wet. With shallow convulsions, the whole body was stretched out like a state of exhaustion.
      "Ha…ha...ha"
      When I stopped breathing and the boiling heat went away, I was startled by where I was and what I was doing.
      I left myself intoxicated with the atmosphere, but this was his office. Oh my God!
      When I came to my senses, I was ashamed, embarrassed, ashamed! A similar kind of emotion flooded in.
      I hurriedly pulled down the hem of the dress that I had never thought of doing. Of course, covering your chest.
      "Oh, my God, what have I done in the Oval Office...…!”
      "I was surprised, but I enjoyed it quite a bit.” Jade was still on his knees, looking up at me. The feeling of looking down at him was quite strange. The emperor of this country is at his feet.
    • Viche freaks out telling him to stand but Jade can't..he's in an er..awkward situation....:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    • Viche gets even redder as before because she has some idea of er..his needs right now and both don't know what to doo.
    • Suddenly both burst out laughing.
    • Then Jade still on his knees pulls her waist into his arms and buries his head against her stomach.
    • "Jade, what's wrong with you...….”
      "You'd better not provoke me now. I'm trying to press whatever I want to ring all night.”
      "……Oh, yeah. Sorry."
      "I don't want our first time to be impulsive."
      What are you worried about again? I scratched my neck out of shame.
      "There's nothing I can't stand for the perfect moment."
      I gently brushed Jade's hair. Jade seems to care more about me than I thought
      I could hear the sound of even breathing. I was also sleepy. Was the sudden drowsiness the aftermath of the previous work? I leaned back on the chair.
      Soft hair, Jade's scent, breathing sound, quiet space for two. Even if it's an office, I'm so happy.
      "Good."
      I think I fell asleep after saying that.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  4. Vinajovan

Vinajovan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwww thank you for the spoilers!! So Jade wait until marriage until the do the deeds? Or they have done it?

5. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    YAS YAS YAS
    TYSM!! :blobpopcorn::blobnosebleed:

6. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOOOYEAH....finally. This is what im waiting for. Tqsm.

7. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    d e l i c i o u s . . . :blobnosebleed:

thank you for sharing!:blobnom:

Natamcia likes this.
  8. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    • It's the new year and it's the day of the wedding and Viche's noticed they haven't seen much of General Kentrick.
    • Viche visits Cecil who's talking about getting a wedding gift for the couple Princes Amelda and Prince Carmel
    • Viche thinks, wow Cecilia is so kind. She asks Cecil what kind of a gift is she thinking of giving.
    • "Seed."
    • Viche looks at Cecilia strangely. ...a seed...okay...and it's a gift so it's fine.
    • She asks Cecil what kind of a seed is it and Cecil shows her this huge seed. She tells Viche it will be a good blessing.
    • (o_O)...Viche asks, what kind of seed is that?
    • Cecilia tells her , "It's a timar (티마르) tree, the symbol of the temple. The Timar tree also has the meaning of blessing."
    • Currently, temple pillars are carved to be shaped like the trunk and roots of the tree.
    • Cecil decides for Viche and her to go and look for a pretty jewel box to put the seed in to present as a gift.
    --
    • Later that day the palace is opened up to the public
    • Viche goes to look for Cecilia but can't find her.
    • Then she hears a voice as she goes toward the palace gardens
    • Cecilia is surrounded by the Black wizards like the ones that tried to kidnap her in the alley the first time around.
    • Viche rushes in to confront the wizards. They tell her there is no general anymore that will save them.
    • Viche diverts them and pulls Cecilia away...as they run back into the palace they suddenly see blood everywhere
    • Nerpasa guards and wizards are all suddenly on the palace grounds and attacking the palace guards
    • Suddenly she is grabbed by someone, it is General Kentrick
    • He tells the Nerpasa guards to take Cecil and then he grabs Viche.
    • Viche demands to know where he is taking Cecilia and why is he doing this.
    • He tells her the current Emperor does not deserve his position.
    • Viche yells at him to wake up as he's declaring war with this rebellion and to not side with Princess Amelda!
    • The general tells her he doesn't want to hurt her and Viche retorts fat chance and then suddenly looks at his eyes. There is something wrong with his eyes.
    • She asks him what's happened to his eyes, what's wrong and to come to his senses.
    • He tells her he's taking her to Nerpasa to be his wife and have his children, etc.
    • Viche yells at him that he's crazy as he takes her to the banquet hall.
    • She's placed next to Cecilia whose hands are tied and who has collapsed
    • Viche holds onto an unconscious Cecil and asks him if he's following Princess Amelda's orders.
    • General Kentrick ignores Viche and orders the guards to watch over them but don't hurt them.
    ---
    • Jade has been battling the black wizards ever since an explosion was heard as they were preparing for the wedding ceremony.
    • Apparently, the black wizards summoned creatures to attack the castle and send black meteorites to hit the palace.
    • He is able to deflect a few and with Benjamin trying to stop the invaders.
    • He easily overpowers some and one mentions that they. have Viche which makes Jade even angrier.
    • Benjamin knows he can't change Jade's mind to escape as Jade heads to the banquet hall where he destroys the wall to give him a straight opening to where he can get to Viche.
    • He sees another black wizard and starts to attack when he is confronted by general Kentrick.
    • Jade looks at him wondering why Kentrick is involved and Kentrick has a sword emanating blue like to deflect and shield against Jade's mana.
    • Jade is pushing back Kentrick when one of the black wizards tell him, you need to cut the Emperor to get his blood to appear.
    • Kentrick forgetting the plan sees an opening and is able to cut Jade's thigh as blood drips on the ground.
    • This is enough for the black wizard to cast a blood spell circle in the banquet hall and surround the Jade and Kentrick fighting.
    • The blood spell starts to pull on Jade's mana strength. The black wizard gloats thinking he has Jade as Jade can't step out of the magic circle.
    • Furious Jade casts an ancient spell that blows away the black wizard who dies. The mana is so powerful it throws Kentrick back.
    • Still there is a magic circle that is holding Jade down so he can't move his feet. Jade's palace guards are trying to reach him and he weakly warns them to get back.
    ----
    • Benjamin finds Viche and an unconscious Cecil. They all rush with an unconscious Cecil to where Jade is.
    • Viche screams out Jade as he's all wounded and still battling General Kentrick
    • Viche doesn't think as she rushes into the magic circle against Jade's orders as Kentrick is about to strike his sword.
    • Just then Kentrick's sword and Jade's arms touch and a blast of mana power explode throwing Viche against the wall.
    • Benjamin screams her name.
    • As Viche starts to get up a shadow falls over her and it's Princess Amelda smirking. The princess has additional black wizards and prince Carmel by her side.
    • She tells Viche to stay as it will be over soon and she shows also who she's captured. It's Ber and Valentine, the kids.
    • They rush to Viche's side and she's so sorry they were caught as she had invited them.
    • Suddenly Jade collapses to one knee as Princess Amelda approaches the two and smiles saying the Black Wizards are sure helpful.
    • Then she turns to Chechnya to finish off Jade.
    • Viche screams NO! and holds on to Ber feeling absolutely helpless as the witch
    ---
    • Barely conscious, Jade hears the crackle of laughter in his mind as a Chechnya approaches him
    • The voice asks Jade, so are you going to just die like this?
    • Who?!
    • 'The owner of your name, Jade Taranto'.
    • It is the black dragon of Taranto that resides in Jade.
    • Jade's vision fades and in place is a figure in front of him, it's a replica of himself standing in front of him.
    • The dragon that is in Jade's form tells him it's been a while since someone brought out his power.
    • Jade asks if he's going to die? It's his family's curse to die because of the runaway power of the dragon that resides in his body.
    • Taranto asks, 'What's the curse? Though I'm sick of humans trying to handle my power. I don't hate you, stupid people, that much.'
      'Then help me.’ Jade asks the Dragon
    • The dragon tells him if he helps him, Jade's heart and body would not probably survive it.
    • Jade tells the dragon that he doesn't care.
    • The dragon teases him, that he just acted for a second that he wanted to live.
    • 'I don't mind dying, but I have something to protect.’ Jade tells him
      That's the same reason you risked your life to save time, right? Taranto's tone was clearly teasing.
      'Yes.'
      -You're as stupid as ever.
    • But the dragon decides he likes to gamble and will help Jade. 'Leave your body to me.'
    • Chechnya crackles the Emperor is on his knees and comments how much she's been wanting his heart
    • As she reaches out for his heart, Jade's hand reaches out and grabs her by the throat.
    • Jade lifts up the witch and his eyes are all black.
    • Everyone including Viche watches in shock as the voice comes out from Jade taunting Chechnya how she covets the dragon's power.
    • As the Black wizards try to help Chechnya, Taranto release power and blows away the magic circle and strangles Chechnya who collapses on the ground dead.
    • Princess Amelda screams NO!! and rushes to Chechnya's body but is told by Taranto/Jade to no move one more step else he will kill her right there on the spot.
    • Jade/Taranto asks who should he kill next and proceeds to take on the rest of the Black Wizards and Nerpasa soldiers who lie bleeding on the ground.
    • When he sees General Kentrick he asks if he will bring Jade/Taranto a challenge.
    ---
    • With Chechnya dead, the magic and release on General Kentrick is removed.
    • General Kentrick screams from the pain and looks around seeing Viche huddled and his cousin Princess Amelda shiver in fear
    • Furious as he knows what has happened he turns to Princess Amelda and tells her on behalf of the Nerpasa kingdom, he condemns her treachery and sentences her to death.
    • He stabs her with his sword and tells her , "If you fall into hell, beg for forgiveness."
    • She falls to the floor dead.
    • With that, the heart of Jade's body cannot endure anymore and Jade's eyes turn purple and he collapses as Viche screams out his name and rushes to his fallen body.
    • Crying, Viche is kneeling over Jade' body asking him to wake up.
    • She asks what should she do with the pumpkin necklace that is starting to lose it's light.
    • She asks how can she save him as she throws herself over his body
    • As she's buried herself into Jade, a glow of light shocks her from her neck.
    • The pumpkin necklace is starting to glow and resonate with something that is in Viche's pocket, 'Magic?!?'
    • Scrambling, she pulls out the object. It's the jeweled box in which they had put Cecilia's seed inside.
    • When Viche' opens the box, the seed quickly merges with the pumpkin necklace.
    • Suddenly the seed transforms into a tree as it starts to envelop both Viche and Jade into its branches and leaves.
    • Viche is confused as they are suddenly surrounded by powerful mana.
    • Ber who has been watching the whole scene approaches them and tells Viche, because they are surrounded by pure mana, it might be enough to transfer to restore the Emperor's heart.
    • Shocked Viche recalled Ber's wizard teacher that Ber's power has been growing in the skills of directing mana and also another wizard's mana flow.
    • Viche is worried if it's too much for Ber but he tells her it's fine as they need to do it soon as Jade's heart is getting weaker.
    • Ber puts one hand on Jade's heart as his other hand pulls in the pure mana that surrounds them
    • Jade's heart starts to absorb the mana
    • Viche watches as the process lasts for a few minutes. Jade starts to look healthier as the tree starts to disappear and fade away.
    • Jade is breathing normally and his heart is strong but he is still unconscious.
    • Viche hugs and thanks Ber so grateful for all he has done as he has saved the Emperor.
    • Benjamin rushes to them and everyone is still confused about the pumpkin necklace and seed reacted to create a tree.
    • They carry the Jade to rest and they check on Cecilia who's still out as well and she is taken to a bed to rest and be observed as well.
    • Viche ignores Kentrick who's tied with rope and guarded and stays by Jade's side.
    ----
    • A month has passed.
    • The wizards and staff are busily restoring the palace after the attack. It's almost complete.
    • Jade is still unconscious and has not woken up yet but according to other wizards, his heart is strong and healthy.
    • Viche has been talking to Jade telling him stories and things happening. Today she tells Jade that something is up between Duffrey and Cecilia as they were starting at her today.
    • Other days she reads him poetry and that they are almost done restoring the palace gardens as well.
    • Viche lays next to Jade and asks if she sleeps will she be able to enter his dream as she starts to fade to take an afternoon nap in his bed.
    ---
    • Taranto asks Jade why he didn't manage to die yet.
    • He asks Jade was he is going to die or instead protect that child (Viche)
    • Jade tells him they are the same thing
    • 'Silly thing.' Taranto tells Jade.
    • Taranto tells Jade if he wants to wake up, he will have to use all Taranto's powers and he won't be able to tap into the dragon's power anymore.
    • Jade asks if that means, Taranto will disappear
    • Taranto asks if that will make Jade sad
    • Jade tells him, not really.
    • Taranto laughs telling him he should be sad instead. No, he tells Jade if Jade's body dies, then Taranto has nothing to enjoy and watch. The dragon's ego still remains but Jade won't be able to tap into that power anymore like he used to.
    • He wonders if Jade will remember him.
    • Jade tells him thank you as Taranto disappears
    ---
    • Viche and her father the Marquis are sitting in Jade's room as they are still watching over him
    • All the parents, the Marquis, Duffrey and Benjamin's parents have been worried for their kids and for Jade. Since he's been out Benjamin has been doing double duty alongside Duffrey.
    • The Marquis raises his voice and tells Viche if the ministers are being stupid again because the emperor is out, tell him and he'll knock some sense into them.
    • Viche gets angry at all the stupidity and her father tells her to calm down
    • She tells him, who's listening? Are they going to admonish her for worrying about their country and the emperor at the same time.
    • Suddenly a voice calls out softly, "Viche."
    • "What?"
    • "....my head is ringing."
    • "No! It's not important to have a headache right now...huh?"
    • Both turn and Jade's eyes is open as he's looking at her.
    • Jade asks who has been bothering Viche.
    • Viche rushes to Jade's bed screaming his name
    • Jade asks her to speak a little more quietly.
    ----
    • As Viche rushes to tell everyone, Jade notices for the first time, his heart feels and is beating steadily for the first time. He can't believe the change in his body and feeling and grins.
    • Benjamin after hearing the news starts to cry as his burdens will be finally be eased as he had to do everything because Jade couldn't
    • When Benjamin visits Jade he tells him he needs to get back to work soon which makes Viche kick him out to let Jade rest
    ---
    • Viche has a final visit to General Kentrick who's been confined to a small castle guarded so he's not in the dungeon.
    • Due to his role of being controlled and pushing Princess Amelda, he is not executed. Jade is sending him back home to Nerpasa.
    • He tells Viche he wanted to see her smiling expression before he left
    • He asks how will she remember him? She tells him as General Kentrick.
    • He smiles and tells her that is enough and tells her he's doing fine and hopefully she is too.
    • She leaves and doesn't realize this is the last time she will see the General. He knows it will be their last meeting.
    • As she leaves, she hopes that he will be well and no longer in darkness.
    • The next day he meets with Jade and is gone.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  9. ThinkOfMe

ThinkOfMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

limueee likes this.
  10. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @limulimu . This sure had a lot to digest.:blobjoy::notlikeblob:

limueee likes this.
  11. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! :blobnosebleed:

limueee likes this.
  12. oaklinen

oaklinen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re the best! I am always so excited when I check for posts from you and re-read them often.

limueee likes this.
  13. Powu

Powu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU FOR THIS ❤️ I made an account here after being just a guess for months just so I could reply to you I'm really looking forward for the next scenes

forevxo and limueee like this.
  14. aria2210

aria2210 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for spoiler

15. Yurong

Yurong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy crap! That last one was hot never thought this would happen ....tysm for the spoiler!

16. erunica8

erunica8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you as usual :blobtaco:

syofiaa and limueee like this.
  17. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Enjoy...promised their..um...moment. :blobwink:

• Jade whines to Viche does he have to go to the treatment center today.
    • It's been a few weeks and Jade has fully recovered from his ordeal.
    • Viche grins saying he can he needs to go and it's good she can't wait for him to reward Ber as what will the Emperor give as someone who's saved his life.
    • Before they go, Jade helps tie a bonnet round Viche's head to shade her from the sun and then they head down and Viche is curious to see what Jade will do, like will he give Ber a title? Land? (T/N: LOL Ber's like 10 years old)
    • At first, she notices that a wagon full of sweets and goodies for the kids such as rare sweets, toys, etc. for ALL the kids at the treatment center.
    • Viche thinks that's great but that's disappointing as she feels it should be a bigger reward. :blobunsure:
    • Ber comes and Viche excited lifts him and tells Jade, here's the person who saved your life and tells Ber, trying not to look disappointed but she points out the wagon full of goodies.
    • Ber gets so happy and excited as he thinks that's amazing. :blobpats:
    • Ber turns to Jade and stutters out his thank you.
    • Jade smiles at Ber and rubs his head telling Ber, as Jade's benefactor (saving his life) he doesn't need to be so formal.
    • Viche's in love as she wonders if Jade would smile at his own child like that. :blobowoevil:
    • Ber doesn't know if he can be casual when Jade reassures him since he is the highest law of the land, he will make Ber when he grows up the head wizard of the imperial palace. Ber will lead and govern all the wizards when he becomes of age.
    • Blushing furiously, Ber tells Jade he would be so honored.
    • Viche's like..what a good kid. :blobpats: But she's thinking Jade's reward means that he would have to work at the palace and it would be ad so she's going to find a better position for him to save him from the emperor. :blobrofl:
    • Then Ber starts to help take out the wagon full of goodies for all the kids and himself to celebrate.
    ---
    • Jade tells Viche they need to go on a trip.
    • Viche asks him where and they suggest Melkin, it was where Jade grew up while away from Viche after they parted when he was 15. Its on Archduke Kafmel's estate.
    • Viche agrees and it's a trip for both to go
    • The cottage is up in the mountains and it's cold out side. After all the items have been taken out of the carriage, it's Viche asks if it was a bad time for him.
    • He tells her it was but not that she is with him, it no longer is. :blob_pout:
    • It's getting late as they started in the morning and it took them all day to get here. After the servants place all their luggage in the place, Viche asks what will they eat.
    • Jade starts to cook dinner. :blobmelt:
    • Viche's like ?!?!:blobsleepless: Jade can cook?
    • Viche can't so she watches as Jade proceeds to make a simple meal on the stove.
    • Viche asks him how come he didn't have people bring him food. He tells her he wanted to be isolated at the time.
    • Viche is enjoying watching Jade cook. She teases that maybe he should put an apron on.:blobowoevil_horns:
    • He grins at her and finishes cooking a simple meal for them.
    • He places the meal in front of her and asks what does she think.
    • She teases him at first after a bit saying it's terrible. He gives her a look and she grins telling honestly it's delicious.
    • Both enjoy the simple meal. :blobsmilehappy:
    • It's night time and tea is brewed. Both sit down in front of the fireplace :blobmelt: waiting for the tea to finish brewing
    • Viche tells him, sitting down like this and enjoying tea in the evening reminds her of when they were young.
    • Jade would heat up some milk for them and they would sit around waiting for the milk to cool down before they drank it.
    • Does Viche then ask how he's feeling now?
    • Jade grins telling her's in perfect health that Cecilia is now heading back to the temple as she's not needed anymore.
    • Viche reaches for the teacup but knocks in on the floor.
    • Jade picks up the cup and tells her the tea is still pretty hot.
    • Jade, who was putting the glass on her side table, stopped her outstretched hand and said. “…yeah."
      Viche wondered, Is there another man who is so attentive? Jade, who was contemplating, sat closer than before. Then he leaned on me.
      "Are you tired?"
      "A little."
      Then unexpectedly his head gradually went down and settled on her lap.
      "Then do you want to go to bed early?"
      Jade laughed a little at my words. Why are you laughing?
      "I'll just stay like this a little while."
      Jade's neat eyelashes closed. I looked at Jade's face closely. He looks so handsome even when he closes his eyes. I can't get enough of your face.
      "Do you want me to sing you a lullaby?"
      "You can't sing.”
      "Uh.welll… yes." This is like a knife. I thought I'd overcome it with the power of love. I was embarrassed for no reason and lifted my teacup to dampen my throat. Maybe I'm not that good at singing. I felt drowsy and relaxed in my satiety and warm warmth. It was a perfect feeling to sigh like this. Jade was also very tired and had no words.
      "Jade." Still, I called him once because he was so quiet, but he didn't answer. Are you sure you're sleeping? What do you mean you fall asleep as soon as you put your head on my lap? Are you very tired?
      I lowered my head a little to see if he was really asleep. Constant breathing was delivered. As I put my ears closer, I think I can hear a groaning sound. It looked like he was sleeping.
      Jade's hand penetrated through her hair as soon as she lifted her waist not to disturb Jade, thinking she was really asleep.
      "Huh?"
      Startled I tried to get up in surprise, but his hand on the back of my neck made me unable to straighten my back. My startled gaze intertwined with Jade's violet gaze.
      "My…."
      Even before I asked what he was doing, my mouth was captured.
      It wasn't as intense a kiss as before. It was a kiss that gently sucked in the lower lip. However, my body was full of energy, perhaps because of the uncomfortable posture.
      "Well…."
      I thought it would be better to correct my posture a little bit, so Jade bit my lower lip lightly when I tried to speak.
      There was no pain, but my body trembled in surprise that he bit my lip. Jade's hand, which had dug into my hair, was loosely released. Jade smiled quietly.
      Jade's loose hand pulled my arm. I tried to pull out his arm in an even more uncomfortable position, but for some reason Jade's hand clasped my hand.
      My back tightened, and I had no choice but to jump up.
      "It hurts."
      Jade laughed, still lying on my lap as I frowned.
      "Pretty."
      What, why are you complimenting me all of a sudden? I was embarrassed and wrapped my hand around my hot cheeks. Jade's hand touched his cheek. But I had a strange feeling.
      Something hard is stuck in my finger. I looked down at my hand. :aww:
      "What the---"
      It was a ring. :aww::aww:
      "What's this?"
      "Are you having a hard time reacting?"
      "No, I'm surprised." What do you mean to pull a ring out of the blue?! It's obviously a wedding ring! This is...
      “If everyone is surprised, I will die of a heart attack today.” As his hand loosened, I straightened my back, and Jade got up slowly.
      "No, I didn't expect it...….”
      "We're getting married soon, but I didn't expect that much."
      Jade's body came closer. "I won't accept your refusal. Even if you don't like it, take it."
      Oh, my gosh, a smile leaked out. And before I could say anything about it, my mouth was captured again. Jade's hand wrapped around my chin. It was a kiss of a completely different temperature from her playful kiss just before. In an instant, the tongue that had pierced my lips was entangled in mine. I couldn't keep up with the kiss that ran through my teeth, brushed against the roof of my mouth, and ruffled in his will.
      "Hah..."
      I felt like my tongue would be pulled out by the force of sucking.
      "Jade…"
      I wanted to say it was so rushed, but Jade was now clasping my face with both his hands, preoccupied with the deep kiss.
      As I slowly opened my eyes, Jade's tightly closed eyelashes were trembling.
      "Well…."
      It wasn't so bad to concentrate on me. My breathing has stabilized to some extent, and Jade's hands have lost some strength.
      While focusing on another deep kiss, I didn't even know that his hand went down.
      "Huh..."
      Jade's big hand swept my back as if to soothe me when I was surprised by the feeling of the string behind my back loosening. Still, our lips were sticking together thickly.
      As the waist strap loosened, the soft dress flowed down the body. The air in the room was warm and hot, but the air that touched the bare skin was awkward.
      "Come on, wait a moment." I easily pushed against Jade's chest, though still trapped in Jade's arms. Our lips parted and I faced Jade's eager eyes.
      The hand still fiddling with the dress strap seemed urgent, but was calmly waiting for my words.
      "This is, uh, a couch.….”
      I said with my eyes down in shame. Jade's red tongue swept my lips. The taste buds were like beasts again.
      "Then shall we go to bed?"
      Jade's eyes turned toward the open room. There was a white bed insight. My saliva dropped, and I nodded slowly.
      "Oh!"
      Jade picked me up as soon as she got permission. A touch was still underway to untie my clothes.
    • When my back touched the bedsheet, a complicated dress had already fallen to the floor and rolled around.
      "Jade…"
      Jade took off my shirt with a rough touch that was completely different from when I took off the dress. In the process, a button that fell off rolled the floor. I tried to cover myself with a blanket, but Jade's weight caught my eye on the bed.
      After that, I couldn't say much. My nerves were taken away by the hot lips sliding from the neck to the collarbone.
      When the big hand grabbed my chest, there was only a small groan.
      "Ah."
      As Jade's lips, which had descended leaving marks, clung to the tender flesh, made me feel light-headed. Jade's hands were stroking and rubbing me and now twisting slightly to stimulate me.
      “Oh, it hurts.”
      I was startled by his intense stimulation, but each time Jade caressed my skin with a gentle touch as if to calm me down.
      It was as if Jade was more familiar with my body than me, as he swept past sensitive places I was not aware of. He was tenacious as if he would not miss a single place.
      "Hah…". I felt like my face was going to explode with fever. A giddy feeling went down my navel. My legs became twisted as I bowed.
      But my twisted legs were quickly parted by Jade's hand, which came inside my thighs. Surprised, I tried to look down, but Jade's face, which was staying in my chest, came up and covered my lips. Jade's hands moved without hesitation as I was distracted by the intense kisses. Before I knew it, Jade's body was in the center between my legs.
      Twisted in an embarrassing position, Jade looked unwilling to back out. Jade's face fell and our eyes met. I could feel the desire revealed by the violet eyes.
      "Viche."
      "Yes." The tremors in my body were fading away. Jade's voice gave her a sense of security.
      "I love you."
      "Yes."
      "I love you more than you think."
      Yes, I know everything. Jade's mind was more transparent than anything else without speaking.
      At the end of that, Jade's face went down, leaving a small kiss along my neck and solar plexus. My body twisted at the tickling sensation. Past her navel and further down, Jade rode down without hesitation.
      “Huh..”
      I grabbed the sheet because I didn't know what to do with lips that touched the shameful place. As I turned my head, I could see the ring on my fourth finger twinkling. As I turned my eyes down, my calves lifted over Jade's shoulder and Jade's black hair buried in the center was savage.
      Jade's lips, gradually adding depth, were filling the room with muffled sounds. My lower abdomen pulled in. I felt like I was tickling my stomach with feathers.
      When the lips fell, the cold wind gave me goosebumps.
      "Ahh!"
      Long fingers came in before the fever had cooled down. The familiar touch wandering inside was dizzying beyond the strangeness.
      Unlike soft lips, I tried hard to stop the leaking voice coming out from a hard shock.
      "You can make a sound.”
      Jade had been looking down at me since then. Although his hands were still busy moving in and out
      "Ha….ah, it's too fast..ha!" I complained because I was told to speak, but his touch didn't change at all.
      "Just hang in there now to ease the pain." He was smiling hungrily.
      "Ah...uh, it's wealth, it's unfair...…sobs."
      The words didn't even come out properly. My fingers stretched from one to two made me want to cry. Perhaps feeling my resentment, Jade pressed our lips together. I instinctively focused on the kiss. That way, he thought I would forget the unfamiliar pain that was digging underneath.
      Concentrating on the kiss, I felt that the pain was fading at some point. Rather than pain, a sensation closer to a strange pleasure was rushing into me. The feeling was getting unfamiliar. I, who used to be tight, now accepts his hand well and it demanded a stronger stimulus.
      And at that moment, Jade's lips fell away.
      “Ha… … .”
      When the lips lifted, the hand filling the bottom also escaped. I let out a long sigh without realizing it. My body was weak and my fever was rising. The hand that pulled out from below was loosening Jade's pants.
      "Ah..."
      My dazed mind was blown away.
      I had to swallow my breath as the bottoms slid down and the core exposed.
      'Oh my gosh.'
      I can't help but be surprised... … it was
      “Ah, shh. Come on, wait a minute.”
      An instinctive fear arose. Jade's hands were already heated up as he swept through the sensitive base and chest of my body. A hard and large thing pressed down on the tender entrance. Scared that the tight-sized thing would penetrate right through, it slowly moved back and forth above and below the entrance.
      Every time he brushed my body, I shuddered. It came in a little. My body was twisted by the act of falling.
      The moment I breathed out a long breath, something hot was coming through. Slowly, very carefully.
      "Ah...."
      It was a pain that my body cracked just by putting my head in. Jade's hand swept my waist as his body shook hard.
      "Relax, Viche.”
      I barely caught my breath in a soothing voice. Meanwhile Jade was moving very slowly.
      "Ha……. Ahh."
      As I ripped off the sheet, Jade grabbed my hand and clasped it into his hand. I felt a hot hand and a hard ring. I squeezed his hand so tightly that his blood couldn't flow.
      Jade's mouth also had a small groan. Of course, it wasn't because of your hands.
      "Uh……… Ha……".”
      Jade's body stopped. My vision was blurred by tears that I didn't know when. Jade's expression was not clearly visible.
      My long fingers swept my eyes, and tears ran down my temples.
      Jade's eyebrows were furrowed to the fullest, but he was smiling hard.
      "It's so narrow. It's too...….”
      Jade's voice, swallowing the moan that followed, was somehow erotic.
      Somehow I burst into laughter at the mysterious look. As the wind eased his body a little, Jade's body began to move again.
      The chilling movement soon brought me extreme pleasure. As the pain was pushed away, the pleasure doubled and overtook me.
      Jade kept calling me and saying I love you. Maybe because of the connection of the body, Jade's mind seemed to be heard clearer.
      Shaking body, flowing sweat, voice calling me. The heat of the heated room, the gap of white snow falling out of the window, the peak felt for the first time.
      It's been a long night I can't forget anything.
    • The next day, Viche is very sore that she can barely move. Jade worried about her and how she's feeling as it was a long night fetches her water as she's also hoarse :blob_pout:
    • She's tells him she'll be fine.
    • She's still worried so he offers to give her a piggy back ride around the cottage.
    • Viche tells him "No."
    • "Is that a ring?" Cecelia's eyes narrow as she looks at Viche.
    • Embarrassed, Viche stretches out her hands to show off the ring.
    • Cecilia asks about the date.
    • Viche's like date?
    • Cecilia tells her well yeah, everyone talking about how it's next month. Cecil comments how fast the Emperor moves and she wondered why they just disappeared
    • Viche's still embarrassed as she's still aching from their encounter and what??! :blobawkward: She didn't know that was the wedding date. (T/N: LMAO)
    • Cecil says now they need to plan for the party.
    • Viche's like what party? :blobwoah:
    • "A drinking party before the wedding."
    ----
    • --Viche heads to Jade's office as he's busy working since coming back.
    • She tells him "Congratulations."
    • Jade looks at Viche confused.
    • Viche tells Jade that she heard the rumor about him getting married soon and gets pouty.
    • This makes Jade laugh.
    • Viche asks so why is she the last to know their wedding date?
    • Jade reaches out and holds Viche's hand pulling her to sit on a sofa apologizing to her that he was so busy trying to getting regular work done and their wedding he hadn't had the chance to tell her.
    • Viche forgives him and tells him they're having a party.
    • Since Viche doesn't know that many people so it's probably small or Jade can invite more.
    • Jade grins and offers how about they just hang together her cousin, Jade and Cecilia.
    • Viche agrees and Jade starts to have other plans as he pulls at Viche's waist to bring her closer.:blobowoevil_horns:
    • She tells him she has work to do,
    • Jade responds grinning mischievously so does he and he moves closer. :blobowoevil_horns:
    • Just as they are about to kiss, the doors to the office doors are thrown open and Benjamin is freaking out about how work is not done yet.
    • Viche thinks its a good time to leave as she feels so sorry for her cousin as Benjamin and Jade start to bicker again.
    • Cecilia and Viche are trying to set up the decorations for the party. Food and drinks are placed around.
    • Duffrey arrives and Viche asks what does he think.
    • :blobconfused:. "It's a mess." and he shakes his head
    • Viche tells him the "CECIL and I worked hard on it."
    • At hearing Cecilia's name, Duffrey flinches slightly and says, "...well, it's not too bad." :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    • Viche asks Duffrey to help open and move the giant cake in a box as the party should be starting soon.
    • Unfortunately, Duffrey stumbles as his leg gets caught on a string of decorations and the cake goes flying.
    • Viche tries to save the cake and goes down and all 3 get shocked as cake goes flying on Viche
    • All three look at each other and bursts of laughter ring out.
    • Viche's like great my party is ruined before we even started
    • To make matters worst, Jade picks this moment to come in and see Viche's hair full of sweet cream and cake bits.
    • Benjamin follows after.
    • Both men can't stop their lips from twitching.
    • Benjamin loses it and Jade does too. :blobsweat_2:
    • Viche thinks great and tells them she has to clean up.
    • Jade pulls her arm gently asking if he should go with her. Viche tells him she's embarrassed enough so she'll go alone.
    ---
    • After cleaning up Viche is a bit shocked to see everyone deeply enjoying the party without her. LIke Jade is sitting relaxed and said something to her cousins who are in fits of laughter while Cecil looks a little tipsy
    • A little pouty, Jade sees her and asks.
    • Approaching him, Viche tells him that she wants to enjoy laughing with them.
    • "Ah..." Jade gives an awkward smile which makes both Duffrey and Benjamin bursts in to fits of giggles again.
    • Viche looks at Jade knowing it's got to be something about her and asks what childhood story is Jade telling them.
    • "I mean, you were so cute."
      "What's so cute about them rolling around!"
      Standing next to Jade, huffing, Jade wrapped his hands around my waist. I was placed on Jade's lap.
      "What, what."
      "Wow, don't do this in front of us?" Benjamin gave a shocked look.
      "What's wrong with being married now?"
      "I can't believe I have to see that for the rest of my life.” Benjamin shook his head.
      "So what's the story?" I was obsessed with listening to backbiting that seemed to be my story. Jade smiled awkwardly at him and stuck her face close to my ears.
      "The story you secretly dug under a peach tree at night after the twins left."
      Jade's voice penetrated my eardrum with a shallow breath.
      “…….”
      Wait a minute, let me think about it over.
      Peachtree. Twins. Wish box. Night. Secretly. Shovel...
      GEH!
      "How can you do that!"
      "Cute, isn't it?"
      I can't believe you knew all that. I can't believe you're telling that to twins!
      "You knew!?!? But how did you know!" I slammed Jade in the chest.
      "Benjamin, your cousin is beating the Emperor...….”
      "Should I behead her?"
      "……Well, that's tough."
      Jade's arms clasped tigher around my waist. "She's the one I love."
      Benjamin, booing Jade, laughing like a fox, Duffy. Cecil laughed and laughed at what was so funny. Yeah, it does make me cringe.
    • Viche puts her arms around Jade's neck while everyone is still chuckling.
    • Viche asks where her drink is and Jade hands her his and Viche starts to drink.
    • As everyone is enjoying themselves Duffy comments how id can't believe Jade and Viche are finally together. Cecil tells Duffy it's because Viche's a little slow-witted and they had to deal with the Emperor's temper as to why it took so much time. :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    • Viche asks if Ceclia is head back to the temple and she tells Viche yes as she's not longer needed. Viche notices Duffrey trying now to show so much happiness on that news. :blob_pout:
    • "I wish it were like this forever." Leaning on Jade's chest, I smiled pleasantly. Perhaps the spirit of alcohol is spreading. Seeing you keep smiling like this.
      "You're drunk."
      "I'm drunk."
      "I'm sure." The twins and Cecil saw me and concluded that I was drunk.
      "Why do you react like that when I say I love you?"
      My voice grew louder. Oh, I must be drunk. What's going on out of my mouth? Even my body jumped to its feet.
      "I really love everyone!"
      Yeah, here, anyone should've stopped me. Especially Jade, who was laughing behind my back.
      "How much do you love?”
      Who asked this question?
      "Of course! Sky……! No, well. That's such a cliche. I can't express my love in words.”
      "Oh, then?"
      The man who asked is a criminal.
      "Common……many…… special……."
      Even the ones who didn't stop the stupid talk are criminals.
      "As much as a rock?"
      So I became a person who loved my cousins and Cecil like a rock. :blobrofl:
    • Cecil tells Viche to hang on as she's adjusting Viche's wedding dress and putting on the veil. The ceremony is just about to start and they're rushing to the entrance.
    • Viche is nervous asking Cecil if she's going to make a mistake.
    • Cecilia tells her that it's okay because she can just enjoy herself as she makes mistakes.
    • Viche tells Cecil that's not helping. :blob_pout:
    • Cecilia tells her it's okay as the doors open and Viche sees Jade standing waiting for her looking incredibly handsome in his black attire.
    • Jade reaches out and clasps' Viche's hand asking if she's nervous.
    • She tells him not anymore as he is there with her.
    • As the couple both walk down the aisle, Viche sees familiar faces, Ber, Valentine, her friends and family. Her father as well who is is beaming.
    • Suddenly gasps and exclamations bursts out behind the couple as they walk past.
    • Both Jade and Viche turn around and to their surprise.
    • "What's that...?"
      I was so surprised that I couldn't believe it. Trees were growing along the path we walked.
      "Tree?"
      "Jade?"
      I looked at Jade, wondering if he had done it, but Jade looked just as surprised as me.
      "Oh, my God, the tree has grown."
      "Peach?"
      "It's a peach tree."
      "Oh, my God! I've never seen anything so amazing!"
      Admiration was popping up everywhere. Jade and I were also mesmerized to see the trees grown on both sides along the path we passed quickly thickened.
      "……Peach."
      Peach trees bore covetous fruit. Jade called me after looking up like that for a long time.
      "Oh."
      Only then did I come to my senses and follow Jade. At the end of it was the Pope. It was a witness to our marriage.
    ---
    • A wedding hall where peach trees grew and there was a disturbance. There was a woman watching the suprised expressions on people's faces.
      The woman was Cecilia who sat on the high branch of the tree overlooking the garden. Cecil sat comfortably on a branch as she looked down at the ceremony. Her legs swung too and fro every time she hummed.
      Her gaze was full of love.
      She grinned, eyeing not only the main characters of the ceremony but also the guests one-by-one.
      "Really, you made me very happy."
      After the ceremony, petals fluttered with fanfare. When Cecil's hand was swung in the air, petals from nowhere fell like rain.
      "Your branches are ripe with coveted fruits.” Cecil recited, looking at Viche and her family and friends around her. Then she took a bite of the peach in her hand.
      When the sliced peach fell to the ground, a light fluttered there. A book came to mind where the peach disappeared.
      The book flew into Cecil's hand. Cecil looked at the book pages moving slowly.
      Trickle, trickle.
      The book pages quickly flew past and stopped on the last page. Black letters began to appear on the blank page.
      It was about Viche and Jade, who were having a wedding.
      "Well, is it done?"
      Cecil's eyes shifted to the last letter.
      "I raised my childhood friend as a tyrant.끝 End

Welcome to "THE END" of the main story.

There are 3 sides stories - will return to summarize them.

Thanks for reading with me. :blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  18. Powu

Powu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ❤️ I really love them

19. BlackWind1001

BlackWind1001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u soo much... The ending... The books... cecil??? Oh my gosh.. what is this.. Is it possibly...

20. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god..what is cecil??

cometothedarkside97 likes this.