Spoiler 숲속에서 공작이 주운 것은-What the duke picked up in the forest

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, Oct 2, 2021.

1. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]

RAW: https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=3906267

Description:

“I’m going to do this for the last time, so let me go back with my memories.”

Those who died for me 29 times.... I wanted to protect you with my own hands at least once. I want to protect those poor and pitiful 'my people'.

Thus, Elysia's 30th and last regression began.

Everything began to change, as if fate had been twisted into place. A child who was born without a ‘sign’ in a family that received God’s protection and lived a harsh life.

I gradually realize that the beginning of the curse disguised as God's blessing all started with one person...

elaii03, DOHere, Yukari_me and 10 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers :blobcozy:

4. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I remember this. It's the same author of 'Your Majesty is a Beast' :aww:
    Spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Lol I just noticed that she regressed 30x

5. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    Special ml.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobcozy::blobcozy::aww:

Skylard3008 likes this.
  6. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the cover looks so pretty

7. My_love_LUCIA

My_love_LUCIA New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, it looks interesting.
    Is there an English version of the novel? do i have to wait for webtoon version?
    Is there any way to contact you? I would like to exchange some information.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  8. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseee

9. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please :blob_plusone:

10. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. SofiyeJaan

SofiyeJaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: spoilerssss pleaaasseeee:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

12. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
  13. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DOHere and vannaokuzo like this.
  14. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny how she died 29 times because of his indifference, his negligence. He married the emperor's sister and gave birth to a daughter with her when he hated mc for killing his love of life. She died while giving birth to her. His negligence gave the opportunity to her step mother to murder her brutal so many times. Now he will suddenly turn into daughter fool just because mc will start behaving cute with him? Go to tea parties, breakfast and act like a cute child so he will love her? Why didn't she leave this home? Why do writers think it is fun to write a plot like this where father love his daughter but never communicate or express his love also do nothing when she faces countless assassination attempts, conspiracy, tortures and all these stits for multiple lives suddenly turn into the best father of empire just because daughters act cute and talk to them? Do their own children need to act like a cute bundle only to getlove and protection from the parents unless they will be indifference to their lives and deaths? These type of plots in getting on my nerves. Now let's see what kind of excuse he will make for his indifference attitude toward her death for 29 lives. And is this nanny also a traitor?

evilboop, Rabam, Laerta and 72 others like this.
  15. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I despise these negligent abusive parents stories. It started with that "suddenly I became a princess" garbage and when that gained popularity it became a trope.

It's one thing if the father is a little awkward but tries to love his daughter and some misunderstandings end up happening....it's a whole different thing when the father either blames the daughter for "killing the love of his life" or just ignores her existence for whatever reason (I've seen many like "ignore her so you don't get attached because she will be killed by her siblings to raise to the thone" or "ignore her so she doesn't become tour weakness"....).

Stories with healthy good fathers can succeed guys, you don't need to keep feeding this toxic trope

Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
    evilboop, Rabam, cafe_novel and 46 others like this.
  16. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The notion that the daughters always have to act cute or resourceful or smart to gain their father’s “favor” in order to prevent death is getting out of hand. It’s ridiculous.
    The ones where they can change the world and they can count on a loving parent is always >>>>
    Fuck Cl****!

Chocogirl, evilboop, Rabam and 33 others like this.
  17. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Kimjinyoung

Kimjinyoung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -why the duke is stuck at the age 20 ?
    -What happens to the father at the end ?
    -what happens to the step mother ?
    -what did fl get executed?
    Sorry for my bad english

19. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's think of another possibility. The emperor threatened him with his daughter'd life so he was forced to stay away from her life, he didn't interact with her because the house is full of princess's spy and he reluctantly slept with her to give birth to a child so that his daughter can stay alive. and when she was going to be executed, he let them do this because perhaps he knows the power of God's blessings that she will regress once she died and it won't be real death. Anyway he can save her next life so it's okay for her to die once. If this is what his excuses are then it's gonna be extremely hilarious.

Also it's not like we have no popular manga where fathers love their daughter and never blame them. For example, I'll be the patriarch of this family here Tia and Galaham faced the same problem but he can die for his daughter. When no one liked his daughter, he did everything for her. His love for her increased 100 times because she is the last thing his wife left for him.
    Also Abel- Fiona, baby hostage is so cute, the villain's precious daughter they don't even have any blood relation but their love for the daughter is not any less. Also in " I'll save the villain who was abandoned by the heroin " Here the father didn't even know that she is his own daughter but he loved her more than his two sons who grew up beside him. Doctor resignation is same as well. He doesn't know she is his daughter but he gave all the loves reserve for his daughter to her.
    There are many good mangas where dads don't blame the child. Can we please change this abusive trend?

Also it's not like we have no popular manga where fathers love their daughter and never blame them. For example, I'll be the patriarch of this family here Tia and Galaham faced the same problem but he can die for his daughter. When no one liked his daughter, he did everything for her. His love for her increased 100 times because she is the last thing his wife left for him.
    Monster Dutchess and contracted princess here they loves her like their own child even though she was just a contracted daughter.
    Also Abel- Fiona, baby hostage is so cute, the villain dukes daughter they don't even have any blood relation but their love for the daughter is not any less. Also in " I'll save the villain abandoned by the heroin " Here the father didn't even know that she is his own daughter but he loved her more than his two sons who grew up beside him. Doctor resignation is same as well. He doesn't know she is his daughter but he gave all the love.

There are many good mangas where dads don't blame the child. Can we please change this abusive trend?

Pompina, Tobbit, xphoenixx and 11 others like this.
  20. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FireEmpress, Pompina, Tobbit and 3 others like this.