Spoiler I Bought Land, Not a Man // 제가 산 건 땅이지 남자가 아닌데요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Apr 21, 2022.

1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    d9e687c1c206ab468e58e562f1dbbfa77a382c38_400_600_59488 (1).jpeg

Author:
    텔라, 안하나 작가님
    Artist:
    흰색 작가님

SYNOPSIS

I was envious of the extra that picks up more money easily than the heroine of hardship and one day I was imagining to become wealthy while looking at the land that increases in value.
    - - -
    Eliana, a loyal extra maid of the Countess Heroine. Now all she has to do is to become rich in her land and even her villain peacock duke, who gazed upon her mountain land, began to follow her.

"Eliana, Let me do what I want."
    "I don't like it!"

Will she be able to protect her family from this villain who is coveting her powers, smiling with a clever face and safely become wealthy? A messy romance comedy with a secular female lead.

Official Manhwa/Webtoon:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh? But no manhwa scanlation link?

4. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting.. Camping here~
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. Averyn

Reading List:
    Link
    augacutan, Liliss, Tiis_Ganda and 2 others like this.
  6. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the land nearby? I'm having a hard time believing the countess sister figure heroine would want to separate from MC. Also... how did MC gain MLs attention? Does she get a title buying that land?

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  7. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    is this a original? no novel?

8. Averyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, from what I see, there are none. Not sure though.

9. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ow original

10. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vallerie_unknown and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  11. Tiis_Ganda

Tiis_Ganda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Who the hell ml like is it orgnl fl or maid?

Jian Yue likes this.
  14. Vhexa

Vhexa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haaaa,I don't like the ML and I also think that I will not like him even in the future.Will there be a 2nd ML?

evilboop, Nada Amore and Lilazeaf like this.
  15. tokki_mochi

tokki_mochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the ML is the toxic type :notlikeblob:

Nada Amore and Lilazeaf like this.
  16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I am loving the relationship between MC and Eslyn, protecting each other already.

evilboop, Laerta, Nada Amore and 2 others like this.
  17. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  18. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is adapted from a novel? No? :blob_teary:

19. Samona

Samona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Possibly this is an original webtoon.

Characters
    [​IMG]
    FL- Eliana:
    She reincarnated in the web novel she was reading named 'My Teacher was a Prince'. She used to work as an accountant previously. She wanted to own land but couldn't because of her financial condition. One day a mysterious voice asks if she would really do anything to help the ogFL Yslyn. Therefore she enters the novel.

ML- Stein Bisto:
    He was the villain in the og novel & bought ogFL's family's downfall. He's a coldblooded Duke who deals in lend & is one of the prominent families.

ogFL- Yslyn:
    She was timid in nature and her nanny had suppressed her for long. She has blue eyes, silver hair. She's pretty but has low self esteem. Her father is doting. But due to his incompetence the countdom & Yslyn both are in poor state.

ogML- Evan / Issac:
    He is the prince. He's caught in a power struggle thus using a pseudo identity.
    He introduces himself as Evan.
    Stein calls him Issac.

Summary of chapter 1-10
    • FL woke up in the maid's body. She doesn't have the owner's previous memory. She's happy that she became the maid. Others would have wanted to become the heroine. But she didn't. Being a loyal maid to Yslyn, Eliana received an adequate reward in the story. She wants to establish Yslyn as the successor.

• Yslyn's nanny Faria comes furious. She starts to rebuke her. Eliana protests & gets hurt in the process. Eliana tries to expose the nanny's embezzlement. Even the dress for the party was bought in cheap. Seeing Eliana fight for her, Yslyn decides to stand up for herself and though she struggles at first but successfully fires the nanny. The father regrets he didn't think things would go wary

• Yslyn was to inherit the count title where men were prioritised & even adopted to be successors. But she hadn't received education yet. She entrusts the financial management to Eliana. Eliana sees how jumbled up the ledgers are. The count is naive, easy to coax & falling into deeper debts. Yslyn's uncle viscount Brua had accumulated 13% of their property.

• FL thinks she should invest in real estate. She goes to Baire auction house to buy a plot in Cartel. The plot is now basically a wasteland. But they were in the development progressed country setting & in future that land would be near a railway. After a bidding battle with ML, Eliana buys the land. ML is surprised that as a maid she could firmly evaluate the land & spent 2 million gold. He thinks she would be useful. While returning FL meets 2 men who threaten her. But luckily ML saves her. He observes her, short height, maid uniform, no jewellery. He wonders what kind of master would send a maid in auction house like this. FL gets angry calling him arrogant & leaves the place.

• A guest came to the counts. FL helps Yslyn get ready. She's shocked when the man introduced in Duke Bisto. Yslyn asks why is he visiting. The gullible count replies he's staying here because of the long journey. He says he's willing to lend them 10 million gold. While signing the Eliana loses control & shouts no. She's reprimanded by other maids. She also apologies to Yslyn that she couldn't remain calm. Yslyn is to take lessons & Eliana will to. Stain overhears them, he thinks it's unusual for a maid to take lessons. He is thinking why is Yslyn behaving different this time? Is it because of Eliana. He decided to intervene in their lessons.
    [​IMG]
    [I found the Bisto loan panel hilarious so tried to translate it :sleep:]

• Evan makes his appearance. Eliana remembers it was the pseudo name of the male lead. Evan, Yslyn is already hitting it off. He's already impressed Eliana. Eliana was previously entrusted as the Duke's maid. But he was calling her for small tasks. She got irritated & told him. After that maids take turns in serving him. FL decides to ignore him saying she has an appointment. But she's surprised when Evan, Stain meet & they already know each other. After that Stain introduces himself as the teacher of economic management. He already got permission from the count. He asks her to bring a ledger as it would be more practical. FL is angry as ML is trying to pry into their accounts while being the creditor. She brings a new ledger which was organised in modern way. She thinks he can't understand as this is different from usual. ML likes the concept as it's neat but also understand FL's intention. ML says he's interested in her. So far FL likes ML face & thinks he's eyes are like ruby. At times she blushes.

• Viscount Canaria Brua & her son Andrian makes their appearance. She tries to control Yslyn's study in an oververing manner. Basically they want to leech off. Andrian tries to get close to Eliana. She doesn't remember if she had known them before. He starts to act creepily & asks her not to act as if she hates him. ML is watching all of this standing on the stairs.

[​IMG]
    [This is from when FL was assigned]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
  20. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused, I just finished reading chapter 20 on Hari and the translation's a bit off. Is the ML simply going after MC because she could get in his way to acquire the ogFL's family wealth?
    I'm also not sure why he suddenly mentioned ogFL to MC is he trying to make her jealous? Does he have feelings for the MC?