Spoiler 황후를 그만두겠습니다 : I will Quit As the Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ocefossa, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how he wins her back? Like how he changes and such.

2. wangbmamanhwa

wangbmamanhwa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so, the recent novel updates is only chapter 20 in the original korean novel. since u have to have cookies in your naver accnt, I had to skip up to chapter 60
    when fabian starts questioning adrian’s identity.

somthing will happen to adrian and that’s when evelyn will tell him the truth

they told adrian that they’re the real parents

as fas as snu snu is concern out of the chapters that I’ve seen, the most that I got was a forehead kiss.

3. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give us more detail please? And how adrian reaction when they tell him?

MLisMyHubby and Pansy25 like this.
  4. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only problem with the ML is that he's a cold hearted jerk. Thankfully, he's not a womanizer or he didn't have a mistress . As of now, there are no signs of thot.

I guess he's a tsundere like King Arthur, Evelyn's father .

Evelyn's 2 miscarriages seem suspicious for me. Maybe the Queen Dowager planned it so that she could make her niece to become the Empress. The Queen Dowager and Fabian are not that close. They're distant to each other and I think Fabian doesn't really give a shit about his mother because his Mother only cares for him because he's the Emperor. He also rejected her request to make her niece/cousin to be his empress . He didn't really want someone to become his empress unless it's Evelyn. So I think he's not that bad at all. He only needs to change. Communication is what they need so that they can forgive each other.

SPOILERR PLEASEEEE!!

5. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    somthing will happen to adrian and that’s when evelyn will tell him the truth

now this made my heart ache! i bet it will have to do something with that pope -_- i am having 101 plans to kick his a**

TrinaAngel, Elisee, Svitlanak and 6 others like this.
  6. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters this novel had?

7. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has 130 chapters and is still ongoing

Ang3Blue likes this.
  8. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for Fabian, who was waiting for her in the middle of a rainy night. I think their problem is they never explain to each other, especially Fabian, he has his own rules for loving her. But.... she was just an ordinary woman not a clairvoyant, how could she know about his feelings. Sometimes I feel sorry for Evelyn but sometimes for Fabian. argh idk

9. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, they have a different culture. The normal things in Fabian's Empire is not normal in Evelyn's kingdom. And they don't have a good communication..... so it's disaster

10. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imo Evelyn's action very childish. Let the Emperor waiting her in rain and till dawn. Did she forget her position only Princess of Felice kingdom? At least show ur manner, told him you're not going to the garden.
    Now, its Fabian's turn to take revenge. It's getting boring with unimportant childish games.

11. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    firstly, evelyn didnt even know or of course would not even imagine considering how Fabian's character is that he would "wait" for her... her hesitation and doubts that she had flew away the next second cause you know she has lived a full life till death where she probably had these exact moments when her heart will feel " he might be waiting for me" and something similar but she lived those exact moments of expectation tuning into bigger and biggest disappointment... so it is obvious for her to discard any expectations from the Emperor who does not like to waste time to wait for the entire night under rain...
    and second, it was not a Emperor's command but from a man to a woman... so she ,the woman, can refuse the meeting and even if she thinks of it as a princess, why would an "unmarried" for now and divorced princess would agree to meet a man late at night? if it was done by a villain it can be considered an easy scheme to defame her reputation and spared rumors...

and lastly, the way Fabian is taking it on Evelyn now, who had no idea that he had waited for her is literally gonna be exactly the same "Fabian like" behavior... the way he did in the past... " i loved her and expressed it by giving her luxurious and honor, but not love" .. she loved her name but never called her and replaced that very name he loved with her title... now when he was suppose to understand he again is about to disappoint her... she who knows nothing ...

12. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the last chapter 132
    It seems that adrian should not be born at first place ( dunno why ) to save Adrian, Evelyn need to sacrifice herself, to turn back time? but to do that, she must seperate forever with Fabian.

But Fabian don't know if they will seperate forever

damn after they finally stay together they need to seperate again

There was no time.

"I love you, Fabian," Evelyn confessed.

If she had known this one word would be so warm, and had she known Fabian's affection for the dark side in advance, she would have done it several thousand times earlier, but regret is always late.

"...... Evelyn?" Fabian saw Evelyn surrounded by light and realized something was wrong, but he could not stop the magic once invoked.

"I will love you.

Why do you confess love with sad eyes like forever parting eyes? Fabian instinctively feared, but Evelyn's figure was blurring. "I won't forget." Fabian reached for Evelyn before she disappeared and held on to her slender arms.

Just before she disappeared, Evelyn's blue eyes clearly said goodbye.

"Yes. I knew that," David replied calmly.

Desperation weighed down Fabian's heart with the weight of reality. "I'm sorry. But This pain won't last long," it was a quiet voice. "

The moment she turns everything back, everything goes back to its place. Fabian and Evelyn were forever separated, and it was time never to see each other again.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  13. aia.aee

aia.aee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hol up

Did she just die?:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

Without Evelyn and Fabian meeting adrian wouldn't exist :hmm::hmm::hmm:

How does this work???:blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:

14. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she's not die, but back to time/ past ( not sure)

Ang3Blue likes this.
  15. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    wait wait wait so it's not from their first timeline? but the second one? whats the reason it should happen? But i pray it's just from their first timeline if not i'll be crying

Svitlanak likes this.
  16. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, It's 2nd one, I guess Fabian won her heart and Evelyn back to Imperial Family ( If I'm not wrong )
    It seems there's a connection why Evelyn back to the past. I'm not clear about this part

So in 1st timeline they seperated and in this 2nd timeline they seperated again....damn

17. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    My hearttt

Svitlanak likes this.
  18. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so heartbreaking :blobcry:

19. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She stayed in the past? I dun really get it.

20. totorototoro

totorototoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he waited for one night and then decided to retaliate and embarrass and shame her family by missing the banquet. he only changed his mind afterwards when hearing people bad mouth her. but he also agreed offhandedly cause he did not stand up for her and went to the banquet when she has already felt the shame and embarrassment. so boohoo. let the bastard stand in the rain for a bit longer. He waits for one night and wants revenge, she waited her entire lifetime and died feeling alone. Yet she doesn't seek petty revenge and only seeks for her future happiness. I'm sorry but he deserves to stand in the rain. I hope he has to go through some grief and wallowing before evelyn is ready to even open her heart to him let along accept him. she deserved better