Spoiler 1/24 Romance

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by SamSam, Aug 29, 2020.

1. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guys ;
    here i just read 1/24 romance. It seems to be the same illustrator (or author or both) for What's wrong with Miss Kim.
    Do you know where we can find RAWS ? and if this is an adaptation ? tks !
    (of course spoilers are welcome as well ;))

Selenaria and syofiaa like this.
  2. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    nobody ? lol i want to cry

Selenaria and syofiaa like this.
  3. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm the thread so empty :blobcry: me too I want sum spoilers, as for the raws y'kno it seems the legal uploading sites is k*k*opage.
    soo, it's a lil bit hard to have the raws from other sites.
    I can't access kakaopage tho :( not available in my country. smh :sushi_dead:

but, well some scanlations group seems to pick up the series! god bless their souls for their hardwork :aww:
    I hope we can see the next chapter, cus y'kno its needs coin or sumthin to read right? (as for now available 4 chapter in md*x)

is there a kind soul, who would kind enough to provide us with some spoilers? :blob_plusone:

SamSam likes this.
  4. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  6. janeechan

janeechan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, so I've read the webtoon and catch up until chapter 52. I wonder is there still any update from any scanlation group? If there isn't then I could share some with you guys if you want, just DM me or if you want me to spoil the story then I'd explain how the story goes in this thread :)

aryasariha likes this.
  7. OneLifeCute

OneLifeCute New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, Can you tell me where you read the webtoon up to chapter 52, please?

8. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    hi ! feel free to spoil me hein, you're welcome. I just read the translation, we are at the 38th chapter.

9. janeechan

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it on my country's Kakaopage app

I'll recap from chapter 39 until 49 first
    Disclaimer : English is not my first language, so sorry if there are grammatical error or the way I explain it is way too complicated

The monk visited Juan's house, asking is the house Juan lived in is rented or her own property, how's the credit etc, basically asking about her financial condition, he said financial stability is important ((idk I think it's hinted that the monk want to reborn as Juan and Dojin's child)). Then the monk ask Juan & Dojin to accompany and help him to return a lost soul, promised them if they help him he won't switch their soul tomorrow. So they're in. After hearing the story of the lost soul and her sister, Juan's being reminded of her old trauma.

Finished with returning the lost soul back to its body, the monk took them to eat ice cream. As they had conversation, somehow the monk knew about Juan's past and when he talked about it Juan's really triggered and start hyperventilating and lose her consciousness. Dojin tried to give CPR but it's not working, so they took Juan to the hospital.

Dojin's waiting by her side until Juan recover. As they left the hospital, Juan thanked Dojin for helping her.
    The next day is weekend, and since the monk promised them they won't switch sould today, Dojin went to the gym and sauna with Taehun (his friend). Turns out the monk was lying as they still switch soul today, so it's Juan in Dojin's body having sauna ((awkward :sweating_profusely:)).

Since it's male only sauna, all of those men are naked, so she tried to avoid her gaze, not wanting to see anything. But unfortunately, as she tried so hard not to see Dojin's genital, she ended up fell to the ground and see those men's genitals ((poor Juan's eyes:blob_teary:)).

As they finished dressing, finally Juan exits the sauna as she sees Dojin (in Juan's body) waiting for her. Juan and Dojin go back to Juan's home. The monk called Juan's phone but when she picks up it's Dojin's voice, she got mad to the monk for lying today they won't switch soul today. The monk playfully apologize first, but after that he's being really sorry for triggering her so bad until she collapsed last night. Then he said Dojin was very worried about her, she should properly thank him. So, after 1 hour passed, they got back to their own body, and Juan treat Dojin to eat.

As they go out and eating, somehow the mood is like they're a couple in date, hence to sort her feelings out Juan told Dojin after they finished they should go to her house and she'll teach him something related to work. Everything's perfectly fine, going as she planned, now she feels like they're superior and subordinate again as they should. But it doesn't go well for too long bcs when they testing camera by taking selfie together, Juan accidentally kissed Dojin's neck. Juan feels so awkward and improper for superior kissing her subordinate's neck. To make her forget about what happened earlier, in turn Dojin kissed Juan's forehead, saying that it's more improper for subordinate to kiss his superior's forehead. After that, Dojin's leaving Juan's house. Still processing of what just happened, Juan got mad bcs Dojin's not helping her, but instead he only make things worse for her.

10. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    so absurd, it's funny - love it!
    did you read the last chapters ? do we know more about her trauma ?

simplysharonda likes this.
  11. janeechan

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapters are focusing on how Dojin finally make a move on Juan. About her trauma it's slowly getting revealed, in ch 60s (I guess) there's a sneak peek about Juan's conversation with her sister from her memories.

simplysharonda and SamSam like this.
  12. cheelchan

cheelchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw chapter 71 and
    he finally confessed to her at the last page!!! i didn't understand the words before that, but i sure know what 좋아해요 means when i see it lol

Musiciati, iamwhoami, SamSam and 3 others like this.
  13. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler~

janeechan likes this.
  14. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know what the story is with the little monk or not yet ?

15. chubbykitty

chubbykitty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    has it gone on break ????

can someone breif me about what happened on the last update it seemed like dojin finally confessed to her :hmm::hmm:or is it just my blunder imagination

16. P l u f f y

P l u f f y Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she try to look at tag number on her ancle to find the locker number.. But she avoid to bend too much since she afraid the short towel will reveal the body genital and she never wish to see any of that at the moment.. But it made her posission unbalance and she fall backward with towel in the basket scattered next to her. Then, this situation withdraw all the sausage in the room to be appear hanging nicely into her view without prejudice.. I was laugh until i shed my tears when saw all the naked men surround her curiously.. She might never saw that if she just pick the tag normally and leave the room.. But, phew.. I can tell she saw all kind of shape and color at that time.. which it all end up stayed in her mind long enough since she good in memorize something.. Haha.. Nice one..

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  17. shinasui

shinasui New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup dojin confessed to juan, he said “I like you.” in the last panel. the author is on break right now, but she said it would be back in july. hope this helps!

simplysharonda and SamSam like this.
  18. aryasariha

aryasariha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone do spoilers for chapter 49 onwards? They're so cute!

19. Karaboo93

Karaboo93 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw a photo of them kissing. I think the artist shared it.

20. Author in Scrubs

Author in Scrubs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HI , DO YOU KNOW ANY DISCORD AVAILABLE FOR THE ENG TRANSLATION OF THIS MANHWA? I WOULD LIKE TO TRANSLATE CHAP 80 -96 SO THEY COULD UPLOAD IT