Spoiler 10 years i liked you the most (bl)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sa76, Mar 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,

Can someone tell me more about this chinese bl novel? There is a manhua of it so i know in general what it is about.

Based on the novel with the same name, adapted by Wu Yi NingSi. The detestable seme that seeks problems & the gentle and quiet uke. He was always annoyed by that person to leave, finally, he kept silent, he hunched over and ordered the broken pieces of porcelain garrone from the floor, however, when he really wanted to leave, he only chose the sunniest afternoon and with a gentle wind, he wrapped himself in the coat he usually wears more often, he left that door and never came back.
    The manhua:
    http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/10_years_where_i_loved_you_the_most/

Spoilers: the uke and seme have been together for a very long time. They were poor in the beginning but later they became very rich, especially the seme who's the ceo of a company. The uke is basically a stay at home boyfriend. The uke has cancer, but the seme doesn't know that. The seme is a cheater who has cheated so many times on the uke with so many different people but the uke doesn't leave , he still loves the seme and hopes that he will change. They don't spend a lot time together because the seme is always on business trips. Then you have the docter who treates the uke. The docter loves the uke and later on they will have a relationship but the uke still has Some feelings for the seme. In the end the uke dies of cancer and the seme will have spent the rest of his live repenting for his sin on his cheating partner.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link of the novel:
    https://m.vodtw.com/wapbook-52551/

The seme was actually a very good boyfriend to the uke . The reason why he started to change/cheat was because the uke has a condition called haemophilia, so he started to seek others to satisfy his Sexual desires.
    Uke: zhi shu
    Seme: Jiang Ge
    The love rival: docter ai

The seme did feel very remorseful even before the uke dies. He actually wanted to see the uke and apologize , but the docter didn't let that happen and the uke didn't want to see him either

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  4. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me, does that mean none of them have a good ending??

5. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, none of the three have a good ending . I haven't read the novel but i have seen the spoilers . The uke dies of cancer . The seme regrets treating the uke as trash and cheating on him for so many years with different people when the uke was the only one who was there for him in the beginning. They started to date in high school and it was the seme who fell in love with the uke. The seme raped the uke when he thought that the uke brought the docter over to their house. After that one of the seme affair partners told the the uke that he and the seme have been together for 4 years and that the seme doesn't love him anymore. And that the ring that the seme gave to the uke doesn't mean anything. After hearing this the uke finally leaves their house with only a jacket on and the docter finds him crying on the road. After this the docter and uke started to live together and the docter even stopped working as a docter for a period to care for the uke. They even sleep together but the reason why they aren't in a relationship is because the uke doesn't want to drag this docter into his life, the uke has very Low self esteem. After 4 months the uke dies. And that affair partner of the seme dies in a car accident but that's mentioned in another novel. The name of the affair partner is xiao chen and apparently he looks a lot like the uke .

6. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for the Uke and the doctor. Because of the bad seme, none of them were happy.
    Please let me know what happen after the Uke died? Like how is his funeral? Were there any tragic scene happened to the seme (like karma is a b!tch)?

7. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The seme basically hates his life after the uke dies . I don't know about the funeral but the seme didn't see the uke for a couple months before his death. I've read somewhere that the seme had a heart condition but i'm not sure about that. The seme was in denial about the uke's death and he eventually became ill. He started to drink, cut himself etc. The docter told the seme that the uke died only a week after the uke really died. The docter went overseas to heal his broken heart . The uke told the docter that he didn't want to see the seme in this life and the after life

8. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So all of them just have their own self destructive act. I want to read it but somehow knowing that the inside of the story is full of sadness, I feel like I'm not prepared.

9. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A friend of the seme told him that the uke doesn't want him to see like This and that he should live a better life. The seme started to clean himself up, started to read the books that the uke read/liked. It is implied that after 4 years of redemption on the seme's side , the seme commites suicide . The docter left china for russia .

10. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoiler!!!

11. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sa76 - so the novel is a bad ending (BE)?

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

12. Japorea

Japorea Resident BL Enthusiast

Reading List:
    Link
    How tragic! I love angst but I can't continue to read it if I know that it will have a bad ending. I want my gays to live happily ever after, dammit! :blob_teary:

13. DeanRae

DeanRae Fall's Symphony╏One with the blunt knife╏

Reading List:
    Link
    dang, author has to continue that angst and tragedy in a whole new novel. legit dont know whether to laugh or cry

Jossy_Jikookmin likes this.
  14. Rainess09

Rainess09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my poor masochistic heart will be so thrilled for this lol. Are there any translations?

yourstrulylen likes this.
  15. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been curious about this novel since I read the manhua. But I’m afraid to read it. I think someone in danmei room said that she/he already finished the novel. I asked her/him about a spoiler, but she/he didn’t replied :((

Some people told me that ML actually really love the MC. ML tried to cover up his affair, but actually MC already knew about it. In his monologue, MC said that he’s okay with ML cheating, but he hope that ML will always accompany MC and he also has a bottom line. Until MC finally snapped and left home.

They also told me that in the end, MC and ML will die (but yeah...every people will die :facepalm:). And what I’m confused is...they said that MC cause of dead is related to ML. Woaa. Did ML indirectly killed the MC???

16. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    , I can’t do dog-blood tragic novels like this...this feels like a setting for a counterattack system novel
    Yea, i have a horrible thing about forever remembering stuff that is very rage/sad inducing so I’ll be avoiding this novel.

17. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

soie_yoie and Zhen_Qing like this.
  18. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No , the ml didn't kill the mc, indirectly or directly. The mc had cancer and the treatment got worse and after a while he died.

Jossy_Jikookmin and Ease like this.
  19. sonzaishinai

sonzaishinai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of the novel, "Gaze at the scenes of debauchery" and I cried so much when I read that one, so I'm going to tread carefully with this one.... :blobpeek:

20. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link