Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 167
    People are scolding SZH, his mom, and JYR. SMQ looks the most innocent, JYR feels tired. YWW comes up and tells her the show isn't over yet. While SMQ is crying, ZB shows up while claiming that SMQ is his woman! SZh and him start to argue. SMQ starts to panic after seeing ZB here.

bloddyrose, govindec, Ivivivi and 5 others like this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 167 - My Woman
    After giving Zheng Bin a call, YWW look towards the crowd and found more and more people speaking up for SMQ, most of them were SMQ's admirers. In their minds, these people believe that their goddess had been harmed by this slag man, naturally causing them extreme heartache. They all began to scold SZH and his mother, even JYR was scolded, making this whole incident look as if the most innocent person here is SMQ. JYR coldly watches SMQ cry, while looking at SZH's ferocious expression, she felt tired and closed her eyes, she wanted to leave. YWW quickly walks by JYR's side and in a low voice ask her if she's satisfied yet? Don't worry, the show is far from finishing.

JYR becomes stunned and looks at YWW, YWW smiles and asks her if she remember what she had promised her. JYR subconsciously recalls YWW's words. She remember YWW asking if she wants to expose SMQ's true colors to everyone and to make SZH regret not choosing her. At the time, she didn't know what YWW wanted to do, but she knew that if she promised her, she would certainly do it. At this moment, Mother Song was still pulling onto SMQ's hair, SZH felt distressed and stared at JYR with eyes filled with hate, he asks her that now that he's ruined, is she satisfied yet? SMQ cries while trying to apologize to JYR. SZH tells SMQ to not apologize to this vicious woman! It's his fault that he didn't protect her, he should be glad he was able to see this womans true face sooner!

YWW who was on the sidelines couldn't help but to admire SMQ's skills. All she needs to do is to rely on her lies and acting to turn the tide to restore her purity and innocence to the people. Unexpectedly from the beginning till the end, though he's now at the bottom of the pot, he's still willing to protect and speak out for her. SZH starts to complain to his mom saying how apologizing to such a woman is nothing but death for him! In his life, his only favorite woman will always be SMQ! As his dignitiy as a man, in front of his favorite woman, he cannot apologize to JYR!

Suddenly, a boy shows up and pushes SZH while holding SMQ in his arms. He calls SZH a bastard, what's this nonsense he's saying! MQ is his woman! How does she have any relations with him! He's nothing but a scum who has been shamelessly pestering MQ! After being hit, SZH became completely confused, after seeing SMQ being embraced in the arms of another man, he instantly became angered. How did he pester MQ! This bastard! Let go of her! ZB proudly declares that he's the person that MQ really likes! When SMQ saw ZB, she instantly panics and asks him what is he doing here? Feeling that something might go wrong, she tells him that this is none of his business, he should go!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    bloddyrose, riyo, govindec and 25 others like this.
  3. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhuhu this is getting good. How does SMQ plan to get out of this one. :blobowoevil_horns:
    Let us see how she does once she lost these two men's trust. :blobhero:

Author San don't fail us. SMQ can come out alive but she must be skinned today. :blobpopcorn:
    Her downfall would be much sweeter when she watches all she built and work on fall
    and tumble down before her.

Thanks for the spoiler! :cookie:

4. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:..oh yeah baby!!
    down with the b*tch!!!!:blobhero:
    ..someone is stealing my position..:hmm:
    ..anyway,guys any torture methods for SMQ??

Lavenderia likes this.
  5. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought we've all tortured and killed her a thousand times in our heads? Lol :blobpopcorn:
    I just want her reputation unsalvageable once this is all over... for now ~ :blobpeek:

6. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    Tried but keep getting this error. Am I doing it wrong @Vishaakha @brasca123 ?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    Vishaakha likes this.
  7. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why it's not working for you. It did for me.

You wait for the predictions to appear.
    Also don't write " @".
    Try again with out it.

annkanni likes this.
  8. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot thickens...

9. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    Done! Thanks. Donated 89 nuffies x 10. :)
    Keep up the good work @vsukio ! :cool:

AliceShiki, vsukio and Vishaakha like this.
  10. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @annkanni. :aww::aww::aww::aww:
    We have to get it for vsukio. :blobpats:

AliceShiki and annkanni like this.
  11. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait till this hoe gets her just deserts!:blobpopcorn:

chamchaworld and ohnana like this.
  12. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! Glad it worked then! \(^^)/

Do your best in getting the gift to your favorite translators!!!

The money of all the donation accounts should be publicly visible, so you should be able to see how much more do you need until you reach the goal!

annkanni and Vishaakha like this.
  13. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Aah.. I really love evil bit*h misery.

14. scxrletheart

scxrletheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that it for update today

lazynoodles likes this.
  15. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..so hi there guys..:cookie:
    while we are waiting for SMQ execution I have a gossip for ya'll..
    so im currently here in McDonald's eating my fries while watching something entertaining..a while ago there was this girl (let's call her G) in another table with her bf(there table is in front of me)and they were mushy and gigglyish..:blobangery:(how dare they do that in front of a single like me)..so then the boy say goodbye to G and leave after kissing her,after a few minutes G answered her phone and she was saying "yah baby im alone and lonely,I miss you come over here":blobwoah:..I thought they were a bunch of stupid couple so I did not mind her and there mushy antics..but then a boy came, clearly looking for someone and when he saw G he came to her with a big smile and kiss her on the LiPS!:blobfearful::sushi_singing:..like OMG..this girls a b*tch and bold..:sushi_tea:..
    ..hey this sushi things are cute..:sushi_sleeping::sushi_dead::sushi_thankyou:..
    currently they are still having a date I'll report to you guys later if there will be a drama for now let me eat my ice cream..:sushi_bye::sushi_bye::sushi_bye::sushi_bye:

16. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    WTH... POST IT ANONYMOUSLY SO BOTH GUYS CAN BE SAVED!!!!!

chamchaworld and VictoriaRose like this.
  17. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    well.... unless both guys are like that too:sushi_peak:

and did u get any pictures???

VictoriaRose likes this.
  18. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Your life must be really entertaining. I've never witnessed something like that. maybe cuz I never go out... hmm that explains it.

Fieyy-Qa and VictoriaRose like this.
  19. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    While we're on that public restaurant affair topic, I also have a story.

Happened 2 years ago, my social science (anthro, psych, social) class in grade 11 went on a trip to listen to people who have mental illness and how it affects their daily lives (pretty boring tbh). During lunch time, my friends and I went to pizza pizza for food (4 of us). One of my friend, K.S decided to go to the washroom, it only had 1 washroom which was for everyone, 1 at a time. He saw that the door wasn't locked so he opened the door, but the door ended up hitting something during the process. Next thing you know there was a girl in front of the mirror fixing her clothes and she ended up seeing him. K.S immediately closed the door, left and told us what happened. A few minutes later the girl walks out of the washroom with a guy. They saw my friend and smiled at him. It ended up being the guy who was behind the door when my friend opened it.

Doing the deed in a public washroom and not locking it, something was wrong with them. Also probably the weirdest thing I saw in public.

ravenjaz and VictoriaRose like this.
  20. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Although stuff like s*x has always been interesting (immaginating about it is fine)... I just can't get aroused by it, at first i thought because its just inside my head but then all I can imagine is sticky icky stuff being done. I realized it after being dragged into a club by my brother... as an adult age ceremony... (the plan wasn't to take someone home though) there's just this people women or men... kept grinding at anything that moves(it might've became awkward for them because of my lack of reaction, i feel bad after seeing them flustered, no wait i did react though not in a good way, i hate being touched)

Aguni_Erina likes this.