Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 260 (265 on qidian): A man with money will become bad

After leaving the company building, YWW wild and awesome look immediately resembed a deflated ball.

"Baby, can we talk about this?" YWW said, testing the waters.

SYH bony hands were touching the dewey roses in his arms. "talk about what?"

YWW weakly said, "talk about ... ... if we ... ... could change the date for this date?"

Indeed, SYH heard what was said and his face became cold.

YWW rushed to explain. "It's not that I don't want to. I had planned to treat you to a romantic dinner with candle lights. But I just remembered that I used the last of my savings to buy the flowers...."

Ai, acting as a pretentious prick really has karma!

SYH face started to become warmer a little after hearing that she spent the rest of her money on the flowers.

He didn't know what she thought of, but her eyes brightened up and continue to say, "But if you are willing to treat, that's okay, too! Or if you directly give me money, that's fine as well!"

SYH: "We're going home."

YWW: " ... ..."

Darling, with you EQ, don't even think about chasing after any other girl this lifetime... ...

At this time, isn't the correct answer to throw a card at her face, letting her spend whatever she wants?

SYH apparently guessed what was going through her mind. He cast a sidelong glance at her, and expressionlessly told her, "A man with money will become bad."

YWW immediately had a head full of black lines: "... ..."

She thought she had enough tricks up her sleeve, but there was someone who had even more.

The devil is certainly the devil. His mouth uses different means to obtain the same result. Even her dressing as a man cannot withstand this kind of pressure... ...

... ...

Night, Imperial City High Level Apartment

This was a worker's dormitory that HQ Agency prepared for other actors.

Because HXY outside estate was surrounded by the malicious papparrazi and media journalists, he could only move here for the time being.

At the moment, all the lights in the room were off. The big living room was cold and quiet. Only the TV was playing.

HXY sat in front of the tv on the sofa. Under the crystal clear light from the tv, his beautiful face was an unhealthy white.

The tv was playing new enternament news, the background was his private villa.

The entrance's surrounded was filled to the brim with people. A female reporter was reporting on the spot. "HXY molesting a girl court case was on the verge of beginning. This case is a malicious nature, and has the attention of the population. When the girl's father, Mr. Zhao, expressed that in two days, they will hold a conference to describe the case in more detail. Right now we are at HXY villa, but the big doors are closed shut. HQ Agency and HXY himself has not given any response. We know from the girl's parents that HXY once privately contacted them trying to use money to get them to change their statement, but they refused. From an top idol to a pedophile, this kind of truth really is heartbreaking ... ..."

HXY manager, Fei Yang, came over with some pills in his hands and a cup of water. He gave HXY a nervous glance before advising him, "Xian Yu, don't watch this anymore. Did you forget what the doctor warnings? During this time, you have to rest peacefully at home. Don't watch anything, don't listen to anything. If there is any kind of change, I'll tell you... ..."

2. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW, its 267 (262) not 264

3. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    My first time doing it, but here it goes: *Plz no hate :p
    Ch 266 : arrange personal law court

Since the incident, Han Xian Yu's mental state is worse, he has no way of worrying about his physical condition.

After all, the impact of this incident not only affected his career and life, but also affected him emotionally and mentally.

Out of goodwill he helped those children, and he was framed and slandered, he obviously never did it, but to carry such terrible infamy forever.

The greedy couple, however, gnawed at his flesh and blood and gained the sympathy of the entire society. In the future, he would need to rely on his current funds to live his life.

If today the the young man surnamed Ye does not appear, the company will force HXY to pay his way out of this situation, he really can not imagine if Xian Yu can hold on.

Seeing Han Xian Yu not speak, Fei Yang spoke comfortably, "Don't be too pessimistic, why not try again? Maybe it's really a turning point? If that young man doesn't have a trump card, he wouldn't boast so much at the company meeting."

Feiyang could not imagine what would happen if Ye Bai fails ......

What is more ... ... what if he was lying/a bad person ......

Hearing the name " Ye Bai ", Han Xian Yu's eye moved, and put on a warm smile.

After a moment, he slowly closed his eyes, isolated himself from the rest of the world.

Two days later.

Zhao couples all media joint "crusade" held as scheduled, and has taken the whole live broadcast mode.

They have obviously sued him, but before the court deliberately held such a press conference, with the private court What is the difference? (?)

In order to avoid Han Xian Yu's emotions being affected, Feiyang has already cut off the TV line and cable at home, and confiscated Han Xiangyu phone.

Is thinking there are any other omissions, this time, Han Xian's private cell phone suddenly rang.

Caller ID: Ye Bai.

Seeing the name, Fei Yang hastily answered the phone, cautiously said, "Hey, Mr. Ye?"

"Watch the live feed of the Press Conference." The other side of the cell phone did not greet, but directly ordered to do so.

Feiyang suddenly stunned, "Now?"

Yebai: "Yes."

Feiyang hesitated a moment, then spoke, "Yes, right away."

Feiyang quickly turned on the computer and went to the live stream website, and then knocked on Han Xian Yu's bedroom door, "Xian Yu ... ... Xian Yu ... ... you're awake?"

The room, as always, is filled with the stench of alcohol.

Han Xian Yu lying on the floor, next to a bunch of bottles, heard Feiyang call him, but didn't respond.

Seeing him like this, Feiyang felt distressed, but also knows that if he does not let him vent, he will probably go crazy, but this did not stop him.

"Get up, Mr. Ye just called over, let's see the press conference ..."

At the same time, the Royal Park Hotel.

The hotel's largest multi-purpose conference hall is packed with hundreds of media reporters. The girl's father, Zhao Dayong, and the girl's mother, Li Qiaohong, are sitting on the stage.

Zhao Dayong stature is a little fat, a shaved his head, wearing a black old suit that does not match him, looks very heavy, "Thank you very much for the help of the media, Han Xiangyu is a big star, the right We have the potential to recover justice is simply impossible, but fortunately this world is full of kind people, that let's us husband and wife have a chance, or we would not know what to do ...... "

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  4. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Is ther anymore? :aww: thanks for the chapter~~

5. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 267 (263 on qidian): It's him... ...

Next to him, LQH hair was oily. She was wearing old gray skirt, had a weak expression, and was always wiping away tears. "I never thought HXY was this type of person. I unknowingly personally delivered my daughter into the hands of this scum... ..."

The two of them were in society's lowest rung. They were poor and miserable. Their days are already difficult, and now they are suffering this kind of shock. When they came in front of the cameras, there were a lot of people who sympathized with them. Of course, a lot more were scolding and cursing HXY.

Inside the apartment, FY watched the couple shamelessly pretended to be pitiful. He almost exploded in anger. Don't even mention HXY who was actually involved.

"XY, are you okay... ..." FY worriedly asked.

HXY didn't say a word, only stared into the TV. FY didn't know what he saw, but HXY eyes changed a little. "It's him ... ..."

"Who?" FY didn't understand, then he followed HXY glance to see.

Soon after, He saw a familiar figure in the tv. Next to the reporter from Mars Weekly seemed to be YB?

He was at the conference?

This YB, just what was he prepared to do ... ...

In this kind of public pressure, there was no way to reverse the situation. If he prepared to clean HXY of all crimes at this location today, then this will only hurt HXY even more.

FY furrowed his eyebrows. He had a bad feeling about this.......

Part of the conference was the reporter from SouthEast Daily who was beaten up by HXY, Yan Zheng Yang.

Most of the information for this scandal came from them. They were the organizer and sponsor for this conferencce.

Using the attention on this scandal, it could be said that Southeast Daily had both fame and fortune, even being called the industry's conscience.

Before the questioning began, YZY used a presentation to tell all the details to the whole story. "This HXY used his fame to spend time with these girls. There are even pictures of him laying on the same bed with them. Everyone should have seen these pictures. Because I brought out this picture in order to interview him about this, HXY immediately starting hitting me. As a celebrity, having this kind of quality, I have reason to believe that he has a mental problem with violent tendency... ..."

"That's right! What kind of manners is this, hitting people?"

"It must because you hit the mark!"

"It's hard to imagine what those girls went through in through in his hands!"

YZY words had all the reporters and those watching the conference echoing his thoughts, especially the media. They had an intense hatred for those who hit reporters.

YZY continued, "Before this affair came out, the dirty matters behind HXY benevolence started to surface. From the victim's accusation recording, to the undisguised pictures, from his villa former worker's words, to his former girlfriend revealing his unknown addiction... ... With all this evidence, HXY will never be clean of any crimes! Like before, he still wants to use the law as a loophole to get out of this! This is an extreme disappointment to everyone!"

When his denouncement of HXY ended, YZY grabbed the microphone and spoke to the parents: "Mr. Zhao, Mrs. Zhao, I understand you feelings right now. I didn't want to bring up any painful memories of this, but in order to have this criminal get his deserved punishment, in order to uphold righteousness, I hope you will tell everyone the whole story, let everyone know the truth!"

So sorry for the lateness! I was searching up what some of the idioms of meant. I'm still not sure if I used the right word for them. :hmm:
    Apologies and thanks to @SamGoingHam for waiting for me to post 267 (262) before posting 268 (263)!

6. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    268 Want to grab The Limelight?

"Good ... ..."

Zhao Dayong took a deep breath, and then began to systematically narrate his day after returning home he found his daughter looking strange, and learns about what HXY did to her.

After that, Zhao Dayong played the live recording of his conversation with his daughter.

"He ... he touched me ..."

"Where did he touch you"?"

"Touched my ... chest ... and below ..."

"And what else did he do to you?"

"He ... He untied his pants ... let me touch him ... also made me use my mouth ... ... "

... ...

Li Qiaohong half-hearted began to hammer her chest crying," My daughter ... my poor daughter ... my only Baby daughter ... ... she later how to be human ah(?) ... ... her life is destroyed in the hands of a beast ... ... "

Zhao Dayong clenches his fists," it is my fault, as a father, I did not fulfill the responsibility of a father, I'm useless, did not protect her, so she suffered such a thing!

Those who do not even spare children are simply the scum of society. Not human beings, they should be killed as punishment"

Her father's angry expression, mother broken crying, unbearable sound recording, instantly the audience is enraged, live on the audience's screen is overwhelming -

The audience also has a go at him.

" Han Xian Yu are you still human? You don't even spare such small children! "

" I already knew that the entertainment industry is filled with chaos, but did not expect such a mess, Han Xian Yu This kind of person than those unspoken rules alongside the tycoon cheat to find a big one 10,000 times! ”(?)

" More than disgusting, he obviously has no morals, even his humanity is gone! And hasn't even apologized yet (or doesn't even feel guilty)! Cold-blooded to outrageous! "

"Sick! Scum! I actually liked this kind of a person! Such people should be directly castrated! The whole family should be killed!" (that escalated quickly)

"After cursing his daughter has also been XX ..."(?)

Feiyang looked at the overwhelming Vicious screen, his face becomes ugly, "Xian Yu, or off it ... ..."(?)

Feiyang while talking, saw something at the corner of the screen.

There was a man wearing a white shirt slightly tilting his head, Looked indifferently from start to finish at the excitement of this scene, there is no meaning to be shot.

He is afraid Han Xiangyu cannot bear it anymore, ready to turn off the livestream, the youth suddenly quietly turned his head, told the reporter from Mars weekly who is sitting next to him what to say.

The reporter focused on listening, from time to time nodded his head while his eyes glowed.

Then the reporter stood up and shouted aloud, "The evidence is irrefutable, Han Xian Yu actually does not admit it, what a lunatic! The entertainment industry has a bad reputation because of people like him"!

Mars Weekly has always been known for quick information, exposure to the earthquake level of big gossip, in the industry is very famous,

but in recent years, the more mixed worse, this Han Yunyu event is even in the speculation other than the early explosion of the cold.(?)

On the stage, Yan Zhengyang saw the reporter stand up and speak, his eyes flashed a glimmer of disdain, what China's first entertainment magazine, it's just an angry dog.

Today at his home, still want to steal the limelight?

The reporter rushed at the righteous indignation first, then looked at Zhao Dayong on the stage, modestly says, "Mr. Zhao, I am a reporter of Mars Weekly Magazine, very sympathetic to your experience, I wonder if i can ask you some questions?"

7. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks both of you!! >___< hope YWW *coughs* the fabulous YB can shut those hypocrite up so they can be looked down by society by lying.

8. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    Andddddddddddddd here we are again standing near the cliff.
    many thanks for the spoilers xD

Pristine Xia likes this.
  9. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    We readers who is too lazy to mtl are fated to be a masochist by these sadistic author and translator :blobjoy:

10. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That cliffhanger tho:sushi_no::sushi_no::sushi_no:

11. dontwanttotell

dontwanttotell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't stay away for long ;) (y)(y)
    But why the cliffhanger :eek::eek::cry::cry:

12. ravenjaz

ravenjaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *throwing a tantrum*
    *getting wild*
    NOOOOO!!!:sushi_no::sushi_no::sushi_no:
    The cliff, we are seeing the cliff again, the hateful cliff!!:sushi_dead::sushi_dead:
    *throwing a tantrum X1000* :sushi_help::sushi_help:
    - realized that I can't do anything about it...
    *tired going to sleep* :sushi_sleeping::sushi_sleeping:

Pristine Xia and LaDyViL like this.
  13. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..wow:aww:..thank you guys for translating..
    *clap clap clap clap*
    the future translators of this forum..
    :blobowoevil:(now we can pester more people:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:)
    ..but seriously though that cliff!!!
    :sushi_no::sushi_singing::sushi_chubby:..
    we're all going down to the road of suffering this day..

dynra likes this.
  14. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    At least this cliff is not about the suffering of the MC and/or her family, so it is rather bearable :blob_grin:

Pristine Xia likes this.
  15. Nubzy

Nubzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm new to this thread, but I have been reading all the spoilers.

Thank you for the translations (=

Pristine Xia and vsukio like this.
  16. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o out of curiosity (i've been semi-lurking here), is someone already specifically in charge of doing half-edited MTL posts?

17. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This group is editing them http://www.novelupdates.com/group/lotus-translations

The ones on this thread is following the raw releases, unedited.

Pristine Xia likes this.
  18. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
  19. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LotusTranslation has @vsukio and @Miaka_Mei and other MTL-ers works here posted there, but the ones there are edited MTL. Are you looking to help them with editing or MTL-ing?

-- Oba-sama is confused desu

20. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    oh.. o.o sorry! i was actually MTLing the raws for myself and was wondering if it was ok to post those in forum when i catch up to the latest chapter. it's not a big deal though, i'm usually really lazy :cookie: