Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel his IQ slowly improving, he may try to be a lil bit more tolerable, hopefully.

2. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also can't do it today. gotta study for an exam tomorrow.

Aniki212 likes this.
  3. Nourashraf__

Nourashraf__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters 286 and 287 are out

vsukio likes this.
  4. Nourashraf__

Nourashraf__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    short summary on chapter 286

Sitting around the table HXY wants to drink wine , YWW tells him that she doesn’t drink , SYH accepted the drinks , HXY went to brought the wine , HXY tries to make her drink but she says that she promised her girlfriend to not drink, HXY talks to YWW but SYH didn’t talk , HXY eats little so YWW tells him to eat but he says that he need to eat little to look good in front of the screen , SYH phone rang and he answers he will be there later .

Sept20, odanezz0_3, proudyleo and 6 others like this.
  5. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 290 (285): More beautiful than women

SYH's phone rang and he went to balcony to answer it. HXY went to kitchen to help, he saw YB with his sleeves rolled up, waters flowing down his spotless white wrist, this YeBai.... not just that face, even the body is more beautiful than a woman's. The entertainment circle nowadays have many men like this, could easily make women feel inferior, he knew many of them. But most of them are plastic 'flower', arrogant attitude, but YeBai is like a gust of wind of desert mountain, his shrewdness, willfully, and carefree behavior as if could blow away all the haze on Earth,.... Noticing that he had been blankly staring at a man, HXY returns his sense, "I'll help u!" "Mr Ye, heard that you signed up for HQ?" "This is awkward, just call my name...but yeah I've signed, just settled discussion with Chairman Chu." HXY thought so the condition that YB mentioned was actually to get an opportunity.

In regards to YB's attitude and body figure, it's a gift for an actor, but his abilities in being a manager mustn't be overlooked, it does suit him. "Mr Ye... YB, Which branch of the company?" "GuangYao media." Hearing this, HXY slightly frown. But thinking back, this isn't such a bad thing, "This Chairman Chu is a very vigilant person, he wouldn't directly sent u to headquarters from the start. But this is good. The headquarters and other subsidiary company are too strong and saturated, have their own network and power, you have no influence and connections, it's too hard to enter midway. Nowadays, GY media have one ZWB, no matter where u start, your path will be somewhat easy!" YB nodded, will report for work tomorrow, asked "Oh yeah, what kind of person is ZWB? Outside, he isn't so bad right?"

In past life, YWW somewhat follow closely the news of the Gong Xu actor under ZWB, so he knows some info. GX is famous in industry for having bad temper, hard to handle, and like dealing with high important people, although HXY and him are equally matched, but due to numerous scandal and dark history, he couldn't surpass HXY. Before ZWB, who knows how many managers have changed. Normally, in front of others, ZWB is someone with good-natured appearance, and treats others kindly. HXY face was cold, "Nothing more than a facade, what moral.. in the entertainment circle, even the old timers knows, he's nothing like the facade that you know, when u deal with him, have a bit more conscience, avoid getting implicated by him!"

YB nodded with grateful, "TQVM, I'll take note to be careful!" Saying all those, can be considered that HXY doesn't treats YWW as an outsider. After finishing his call, SYH saw these two washing dish while having a lively discussion. The girl's expression when talking to HXY, and her expression when she talks to him (SYH), had never been so relaxed and genuine before....

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 292 (287):
    YWW walks him to the door and got his coat for him, HXY comments how since SYH has been drinking, he can't drive then, right? YWW asks if SYH has a driver ready. YWW then comments how she'll have people buy hangover soup for him! SYH didn't speak, after buttoning his coat, he leaned over to kiss YWW then left. YWW and HXY are speechless. YWW's brain explodes. HXY looked as if he was struck by lightning. After 10 seconds, YWW came to her senses and tried to use the excuse XY used at the company. HXY feels unsure. YWW continues with her lies by saying how when he (SYH) is drunk, they joke around, 'he' would often call him baby, while at his dorm, there were other men who’d always deliberately cuddle which each other to attract rotten girls (fushoji's) attention.

Leaving in less than 30 mins, can't do any summaries atm.

7. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 291 (286): Guarding so closely?
    **YWW = YB

Three people sat down, HXY sat opposite from YWW and SYH, HXY felt like something is amiss, suddenly slapped one leg, "Wanna drink some wine? I've got some good ones!" Remembering their previous treaty, YWW glanced at SYH then said to HXY, "Sorry, i don't drink, how about the two of you drink?" HXY a bit disappointed but didnt force him, "Mr Si, how's your drinking capacity?" SYH seemed to be shrouded by an invisible layer of mist, his stare seems distance, then faintly open his mouth, "Not bad." HXY quickly went next door to get a red bottled wine, it was something hard to get and gotten as a gift from a France friend, he tried persuade YB again, YWW sigh "I've promised my girlfriend that I won't drink." HXY broke into laughter, guarding so harshly? She's not even present now, you're too obedient! "......" He's right here though! YWW spoke with vigour, "That's no good, things that have been promised, must be done!"

HXY making fun of YWW a few times, the three chatters while eating hotpot, most of it YWW and HXY talks, SYH seldom talks, mostly drinking. YWW often helped adding dish for SYH, only then did he ate some. As he lightly sways the wine bottle to drink, HXY realized that SYH status position is not ordinary, his bearing and manners are highly influenced by nobility. Something that actors have painstakingly tried to imitate, they could easily distinguish these characters & quality. The man's other hand automatically placed at the back of YB's seat, clearly only HXY and YB was doing the chatting, SYH didn't say much, YB and SYH gave HXY an indescribable feeling, as if outsider couldn't interfere.

"Ah Ninth, eat more, why are you only drinking? Xianyu, why are eating so little?" YWW finally realized the bitter truth, seems like she's the only one eating. SYH hadn't added dishes, HXY hardly ate any, HXY helpless "We're like this, have to diet." Hearing this, YWW rejoiced over her job as manager, "You guys have it hard, can't eat till full...." HXY shrugged, as actor, have to look good and maintain thin figure, YWW nodded, "You're already thin but still have to lose weight!" A phone rang, SYH put down his wine cup, grasp the phone, "Hey." after a few words from the other side of phone, SYH said, "To make phone call, first inform Director Jiang. I'll come later."

Sept20, odanezz0_3, Yearning and 17 others like this.
  8. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 292 (287): Can never clear off suspicion.

YWW at the side, biting her chopsticks as she stared at SYH, waited, "Are you leaving?" "Have to handle a few things." "Oh... work is important, you should quickly go!" YWW got up, held him pick the coat and sent him to the door. HXY followed at the back, "he's drunk, can he even drive?" "Is the driver available?" "Yes." YWW finally relaxed, gave SYH the coat, "Be careful and slow down while on the road!" Although he drank a lot, but his appearance looked the same as usual, seemed sober, his "Not bad" remarks seems quite modest. Hearing YWW warn repeatedly, SYH didnt say anything, silently putting on coat and fasten the buttons, "En." "It seems that you've drank a lot, when return, have someone to buy medicine to sober up!"

YWW pushed the door open, SYH walk over and pinch her chin, lowered his body and kissed her lips, "Okay." YWW: "......" HXY: ".....!!!" For a while, YWW felt her mind exploded, HXY seemed like he was struck by lightning. What just happened!!!! YWW felt like her brain swirling almost earth-shattering, while the culprit slipped away after kissing her, with no change of expression on his face. About 10 seconds later, stiffly turned to HXY, "Han... HXY, listen to my explanation...." Tonight, SYH was incomparably calm, making her lower her guard, thought it was fine in men's clothes, didn't expect would caught unprepared attack her before leaving.

She was about to go crazy, how the hell is she supposed to explain ahhhh? "My... My friend is M country citizen, grew up there, he's a bit frank, likes to fool around... he.. hehe..." She subconsciously copied XY. Your ass! Truly one after another! HXY:"....." frank? likes to fool around? Are you... sure? That friend of yours, his character is totally not frank, even kiss goodbye with a guy before leaving, is this still in the level of joking around? YWW knows it's full of holes, but could only brace herself, "He's like this when he's drunk, usually I even called him Bao Bao, at my dorm there was 2 men who purposely hugging each other to attract rotten girls (girls who enjoy Yaoi), fooling around even crazier than Gay, truly a sore eyes...."

Seeing YWW talking with a very convincing expression, HXY baffled, felt somewhat makes sense, but still felt somewhere not right, scratching his head, "It seems so...." YWW sigh relief, Your ass! even if we go back time, simply scared off so much! "Yeah! I'm a straight man! Totally straight! I have a girlfriend!" HXY wanting to say something but hesitated... Even if you're a straight man, that friend of yours doesn't seem quite 'straight'...

Thanks @Yuki_Chaos22 !

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  9. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you @Nourashraf__ @ningle @Miaka_Mei @vsukio !!

You go, girl!! I cheer the loudest from here, beat the exam!

ningle likes this.
  10. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized...SYH doesn't like women getting to close to him anyways. Isn't being gay the perfect excuse?

blueoddog, Yukari_me, Maikh and 7 others like this.
  11. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aside from the business thing, it is a free trip to one of the most romantic city in the world! XY, you said you hasn't had a wife yet... this is a good opportunity for you! Hahahaha xD

Makes sense. Perhaps after he was over the vinegar's taste, his mind would be clear enough to think of that possibility too^^

I just realized something. IMO, I kept comparing and imagining SYH's possessiveness/obsessiveness toward YWW like little bun's attitude toward Ning Xi. But because little bun is still a child, knows no better (although yes, he is also very smart in other things), and indeed is Ning Xi's biological son, so his demands and attitudes are understandable. Cute even.

Whereas when similar relationship dynamic is applied to SYH and YWW.. it became a bit heartbreaking, almost creepy, mostly angsty, but the charms remained there to continue hooking us readers.

12. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol theres a bit that was not put in the recent chapter that @Miaka_Mei forgot to put. So after HYX accepted YB's explanation, YB explains that he is straight since he has a girlfriend. Then HXY is like 'Yeah you are straight but....your friend doesn't seem straight ah..."

So practically our dear SYH has been labeled as bent by the ever popular HXY :blobjoy:

13. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    293-295 (288-290) are out! I'll get started on the translations for 293~!

14. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 288 (293): Figure out a debt
    ZWB is in his office at Chuan Mei. In front of him is LC. ZWB is pressuring LC about something, when ZWB assistant came in to tell him that HQ sent over a new manager, someone ZWB didn't approve of. ZWB knew it was YB/YWW. Now that YB was working at ChuanMei, ZWB plans to suppress him. YB had helped HXY regain his innocence, in the process ruining his grand plan.

Sept20, odanezz0_3, proudyleo and 8 others like this.
  15. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 289 (294): What an attitude
    Once ZWB kicked out his assistant, he continued his conversation with LC. LC has been fighting against ZWB for about three years. Does he really think he has the time to fight for another 3 years? As long as he goes along with what ZWB wants, then he will help him flourish in the entertainment world. ZWB tells him that even if he leaves when his contract expires, he can still blacklist him. LC asks what does he have to do for him (ZWB) to leave him alone. ZWB tells him he knows. LC answers. He's not gay.

Sept20, odanezz0_3, proudyleo and 8 others like this.
  16. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 290 (295): May I help you?
    LC still resisted ZWB the entire time. But his resistant eyes caused ZWB to lose control Just when he was about to attack LC, YB kicked open the door, interrupting. YB comes in the office, reporting for work and needing ZWB to hand over someone.

Sept20, proudyleo, Ivivivi and 6 others like this.
  17. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 293 (288): Figure out a debt

Early next morning at Chuan Mei

At the top floor, inside the luxurious office, there hung a Middle Ages oil painting and animal horn.The multicolored vase on the table reflected the sunlight, covering the office in a dazzle of colors.

ZWB had a cup of black coffee in his hands. He relaxed back into the real leather sofa, with a satisfied expression on his face.

He was wearing an Armani suit and Patek Phillipe watch. His hair was combed and shiny. Although he was middle-aged, over 40 years old, because he took care of his appearance, he looked 30.

At this moment, in front of ZWB sat a person. He was wearing a rather old T-shirt with light blue jeans. His hair was simply made. His face clean, without any makeup. With his back to the sun, his perfect face was in the shadows.

But this person's eyes were dim and gloomy. His this lips were white. An deathly stillness surrounded his entire body.

ZWB took a sip of coffee, with a determined to win look in his eyes, "LC, how are things going? Did you think things over?"

LC body was abnormally skinny, but his back was perfectly straight. Hearing what ZWB said, he couldn't help but shiver. His gloomy eyes became even colder. But soon, his coldness was replaced with despair.

At this time, a knocking sound came from the door, interrupting the room's stillness.

An obese man wearing a suit came running in with a head full of sweat. Once he saw ZWB, he started shouting in fear, "Director Zhou ... something bad happened ..."

After being interrupted during his leisure time, ZWB knitted his brows. He looked over in annoyance. "It's early in the morning. What are you shouting about?"

The fat person nervously said, "Bin Ge, Upper management never said anything, but suddenly sent over a new manager. They said he starts today, and also wants everyone to cooperate with him. What do you think Chairman Chu is planning, doing this?"

Although Guang Yao was considered the lowest in HQ, but they were still part of HQ. Having someone behind them already made them a better than other small companies.

No matter if it was actors or managers, entering GuangYao wasn't an easy matter. They must have relevant experience and education and pass an extremely difficult interview. The standards were demanding.

More importantly, ZWB was the big boss right now. Actors, let alone managers, need his nod of approval to enter the company.

But right now, there was a new manager coming, and upper management was giving him such a huge prerogative. No one would be able to accept this, especially ZWB people. They will pay extra attention to this matter.

Once he heard this, ZWB eyes narrowed. A dark look crossed his face. He said with a cold voice, "Name is Ye Bai?"

The fat person nodded. "Yes! Yes! That's the name. Director Zhou, you know him?"

Don't know what ZWB thought about, but his face twisted even more. "Nothing but a novice, crude kid. Think he can still act wild after entering my territory? Go do whatever should done! You're making a fuss out of nothing!"

Hehe, this stinking brat! ZWB never thought he would go to Mars Weekly's GF to reverse the public's opinion. In the end, he actually helped HXY redeem himself, ruining his own plans.

will get started on the next chapter rn!

Sept20, Nubzy, Pristine Xia and 15 others like this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 291 (296):
    ZWB skimmed through YB's contracts and documents then signed it, ZWB tells YB to roll! After 3 yrs, he's finally about to get LC-- that was, until he was interrupted by this brat. LC is scared that once the stranger leaves, he'll be alone with ZWB again, YB stands up and was about to leave, but then looks at LC and asks him what is he doing? Come and follow me! LC was caught off guard, ZWB was also shocked, what does he mean? YB asks him did he not read the document? LC is now his artist. ZWB sneers, LC signed under his name 3 yrs ago, who gave YB the right to take him? YB comments how it was clearly written on the contract, ZWB didn't even look at the contract. Immediately after reading the stack of document, he roars that this is impossible! YB tells him that CHG allowed him to, if he doesn't believe him, go ask CHG! ZWB says he'll naturally ask him! Not in any rush, YB sits on the sofa, pours himself tea, while telling ZWB to please hurry up, his artist has wounds that needs to be dealt with. LC stares blankly at the man who appeared without warning...

19. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 289 (294): What an attitude

Originally, once HXY fell, the company will choose to raise Gong Xu to replace him. But HXY is not only doing fine now, but also rising even higher. And he was once again pressed down by FY.

Thinking of this, ZWB laughed coldly, "YB right ... .. good! Not only did he ruin my plans, now he dares to come to my place to go wild! Perfect! This time, I can have him settle this debt!"

Hearing his boss say this, his assistant calmed his racing heart. He immediately started flattering him. "Having Bin Ge to subdue him, no matter who comes, they won't be to change anything!"

The fatty was praising him while sending ambiguous looks to the white-face youth sitting on the sofa.

"is there something else?" ZWB sent an unhappy look to him.

"no! nothing else!"

"Since there's nothing, why aren't you scramming?" ZWB attention was already back on LC, annoyed at being interrupted.

"Yes, yes, yes! I'll scram right now! Scramming right now!" The fatty answered, making his way out like a monkey, but still closed the door tightly.

Once he left, in the next moment, there was only the two people inside the room.

ZWB lightly put his fingertips on his desk, while carrying a hint of impatience in his forehead. "LC, my patience has its limits..."

LC seemed to have received some kind of humiliation. His eyes froze over.

Upon seeing this, ZWB said in a hypocritically soft voice, "Ai, LC ah, think about yourself. Why are you so stubborn? What's not good about following me?"

ZWB spoke while slowly walking closer to LC. He dragged on his voice, and said "If you listen to me, not only will I help you with your mother's hospital fees, I will also help you hit it big time ... ..."

Because of ZWB's closeness, LC body was stretch taut like a bow. His hands clenched into a fist. It seemed like he will explode any moment.

ZWB was confident that he wouldn't dare to resist. He laughingly came even closer, his palm coming to his shoulders. "LC, from 18 to 21, you've already resisted for 3 years. Are you going to continue to be this headstrong? An actor's golden years is only a few years. How many more 3 years do you have to be wasting your time on me? Did you know? That year, if you had followed my wishes, with your abilities, right now you could be equal to GX in the entertainment world, maybe even surpass HXY!"

ZWB cajoled him, but LC pursued his lips, never saying anything.

Seeing the other not saying a word, with a stubborn expression, ZWB gave a low laugh, and sneered, "LC, you can't be thinking that after suffering through the contract, you can break away from me right?"

ZWB sighed, shook his head, and said with an sympathetic eye, "what a naive, silly child ... ... while under HQ, I can supress you. You think after you leave, I will let you have any opportunities to rise?"

LC face finally changed. He opened his mouth. With a hoarse voice, "You ... just what do you want ... before... you will leave me alone ... ..."

ZWB fingers slowly slid down his neck. With a coarse voice, "LC, you're a smart person. You already know what I want, right? And the things I, ZWB, want, I have never not gotten!"

"I. AM. NOT. GAY!" LC roared out each word.

getting started on the next chapter!

Sept20, Lianna, Pristine Xia and 20 others like this.
  20. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but my brain just pooped itself, who is ZWB and LC again?????