Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't even know about Queen of No.11 Agent 11 lol, but when read thread on NU, i saw the link about why the translator of Three Lives dropped the project.
    https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2015/07/09/plagiarism-allegations-against-tqgz/

And when checking out wiki about the drama, you can also see a bit info about plagiarism controversy
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Love_(TV_series)

LaDyViL and annkanni like this.
  2. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I see. Thanks for the update! :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:
    Haven't read the 3L3W10M novel so wasn't aware of the scandal. :blobpats:

LaDyViL likes this.
  3. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will post 316 in a bit as there seems to be no long summary yet. I've just arrived home.:blobhero:

Ivivivi, Nourashraf__, Lynne and 3 others like this.
  4. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 321 (316): Deeply Hidden
    • A few days later, as always, LC dragged his extremely exhausted body home. The shabby and narrow rented room with white paint peeling off was filled with a moldy atmosphere.
    • It has been 2 weeks but nothing has been arranged for him except the martial arts practice. There was no propaganda, no notice, no auditions, and he even quit the odd jobs that he's taken before he started training. His mother's medicines are getting more expensive and the 10,000 he received before will long be exhausted if he doesn't receive any income.
    • LC took a bath and absent mindedly opened the tv, he saw that an artist who was his equal before has now become a powerhouse in the entertainment industry while he... LC was filled with bitterness.
    • The announcer then sadly announced the death of the author of Jinglong. The next is the announcement of the author's works. Suddenly, LC saw familiar pictures of a young man, moving on flowing clouds, the forest dust.. it was him!
    • A phone call broke his trance. The person who called was an artist who debuted with him. He wasn't close to this person and had no previous dealings with him, that he wondered why he suddenly called him. "LC, you kid! You have really! I really didn't see that you can hide so deep!"
    • LC slightly frowned, "What?"

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  5. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 322 (317): The Universe Reverses
    • The other line was silent for a while, "Are you kidding me?"
    • LC: "I really don't know what you're talking about."
    • "You don't know? You're on fire! Your microblogging site has turned crazy!"
    • LC opened his laptop and checked his Weibo account. LC remembered that he hasn't used his Weibo account in a long time but saw that it was updated 2 weeks ago.
    • The post was a video and it was being shared and commented numerous times, and now had more than 10 Million views.
    • How could it be shared so much? Before, he never gets over a hundred shares and receive only a few deadpan comments.
    • The video was a mix of his old film and the newly shot video.
    • The young man in the video said with burning eyes, "... If the world pushes me down, I will turn this world upside down!"
    • For the last sentence, the video was cut in half, half of the footage was from the original and the other half was taken in the studio the other day.. "Turn this world upside down!"
    • When he saw his past and present self at the same time in a picture, even he was shocked!
    • At the same time, he noticed a post with the words: Long time no see, I'm back!
    • This... is equivalent to a public statement announcing his return!
    • 2 weeks ago, no one noticed that he made such posts, but the death of the author of Jinglong has set off a trend of revisiting martial arts. Performers like him suddenly became relevant.
    • LC was at a trance and glanced at the comments. He found the IDs of some of his die hard fans. He didn't expect to see them after such a long time.

6. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I feel like LC's arc is more moving than HXY's? :blobcheeky:

7. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 323 (318): Favorable Time and Conditions
    • Fans continued to talk about how good LC is and how he became more handsome after 3 years.
    • LC was in a dream-like trance as he looked at the continuous passionate comments.
    • LC forgot to hang up his phone, the artist on the other line said in an envious voice that LC is garnering a lot of attention. Originally, everyone had always been curious about LC not to mention his huge fan base in Jing Long. He informed LC that votes were cast on who will play the roles for the sequel of Jing Long and that LC ranked first. He asked LC who had the master plan to shoot a video of LC? He continued to talk for half an hour before he hang up the phone.
    • LC still hasn't recovered when his phone rang immediately. A few people in the circle who haven't contacted him for a long time called to inquire, or congratulate him.
    • LC was startled and looked at his phone that hasn't stopped ringing. He never knew that he had so many "friends" in the circle before..
    • The next morning, LC's comeback was on the headlines, and most searched list, "LC comeback" "LC Jing Long" "Start of Jing Long Sequel"
    • ZWB's face changed drastically when he heard his men's report. How is this possible?!
    • The night before, he took his artists to accompany some investors to drink, he only learned of LC's development in the morning.
    • ZWB's face sank when he found out that LC ranked first for the cast of Jing Long's sequel.
    • The agent told ZWB that the death of Jing Long's author caused martial arts dramas to suddenly become hot and that Jing Long's sequel will be shot in order to complete the author's last wish. The agent further commented on how lucky LC is on his timing.

8. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe this is because LC will become Wanwan's first big star? If Wanwan's artists became big stars, she'll be transferred to the HQ as she's currently in a subsidiary company.

I think the author wants us to see how Wanwan climbed to be a gold agent and how she'll be a force to reckon with in the future? :blobpeek:

Aeiru28, maecasano and elsaSmith797 like this.
  9. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapters are up. Here brief summary
    • The boss is happy and surprised that YB is good at seeing potential o9n LC but also predict the rise of material art movies
    • He gave lots of things to YB and the house she wants
    • YWW passed the university exam iced the math hug SYH and tell him she loves him thanks
    • She is happy her parents will have some face and be proud of her
    • She remember how than ex-idiot made her lose face in her grandfather birthday by announcing he will marry the cousin
    • She went to buy present for her grandfather's birthday
    • This stuff is a bit fuzzy for me there is a discussion with a seller
    • I guess it's body parts of several animals :cry:

10. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Nie Wuming? Is this the Han Xiao equivalent of this universe? Except with Lu Jingli's personality. One day someone might call him 'Great Deity' like Han Xiao too lol.

11. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Grandfather's bday? Ei another plot like Hidden Marriage. So I guess this time the grandpa doesnt even have a shed of love for her unlike Ning Xi's... *sigh* id rather stick with the plot of LC getting big than her grandparents. Or Id like to rather move on to her parents arc. :blobtired:

12. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understand in her past life in this party she was wearing ugly clothes, failed university exam and dumbed by her fiance so her father's doom was settled. Now she wants to crash everybody by being the perfect little girl she is. I hope SYH also goes there and show them how she gained the affection and possibly the wife position of the strongest man in their city.
    I think she went like this
    [​IMG]

13. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that would make much more sense. But then if she did show up with SYH people would think she seduced him and used him to 1. Make herself more beautiful (plastic surgery) 2. To get money from him and 3. Him being her tree of support to make connections with strong people. So I’d rather she burn them all by herself

14. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    They are her family members so they probably already know what she originally looks like so I don't think anyone would think plastic surgery. She had a fiance and she was the "stupid in love" in their eyes so SYH coming to the party could make them think she grown out of the stupidity and they probably would want to suck up to SYH thus they wouldn't dare to slander her any further

Yukari_me likes this.
  15. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Her family yah but the guests no. But then maybe your right. They'll start bootlicking her once they see big boss come

lacerem likes this.
  16. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No summary?:3

17. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm working on them right now. ^.^

Lynne likes this.
  18. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 324 (319): Looking at Exam Results
    • At Huan Qiu Agency, top office. CHG called YB over to his office when he got the information (about Jing Long 2 and LC). Indeed, he had a good eye for people. YB was a rare talent!
    • A lot of people weren't satisfied with CHG because he gave YB such a position and power. But now, with LC gaining popularity, it proved them all wrong.
    • YWW modestly pushed the compliment back to CHG. Without him, she would be nothing.
    • CHG thought YWW was much better compared to ZWB. Much more agreeable.
    • CHG proceeded to award her for her work. He added a bonus to her paycheck and gave the house to her. The money she could slowly give to him.
    • YWW accepted it. On the surface, it seems like he was being generous, but he wasn't losing anything from this. Everything just moved ahead of schedule was all.
    • CHG probingly asked. How confident was she that she could get the role Lin Luo Cheng? (different characters from LC)
    • <Jing Long> had made a lot of new artists and actors popular three years ago. Originally they were going to make a sequel but problem arose with investors and producers and the plan was shelved. Then interest in martial arts dramas faded and it was never mentioned again.
    • Until Lin Zong's death. Martial arts again rose in popularity. Not to mention the director Song Jin Lin wanted to fulfill LZ last wish. This sequel will make it big. It was a rare opportunity.
    • SJL only just announced it, but various companies were already making a move. But no one was as fast as YB.
    • Of course, the role will go to LC.
    • CHG laughed. He'll wait for the good news. YB had to be a prophet. He wanted no one else but LC, and he chose this time to report LC comeback. Could he have predicted someone's death, that SJL would make a sequel?
    • CHG didn't care what YB did, as long as he was able to control ZWB.
    • YWW left and return to Jin Yuan. Today was a special day.
    • Everyone was raging about Jing Long 2 and LC, but his manager was actually in her house, single-mindedly watching her laptop.
    • She was preparing to see her scores for the college exams.
    • YWW told SYH that it was time to see the results of his teaching.
    • YWW was nervous, SYH was not. He sat on the sofa, drinking tea.
    • YWW logged in on the website, put in her ID, and pressed enter.
    • Literature and Language (142), English (148), writing (283), math (150)...
    • YWW started jumping up and down in excitement, especially after seeing her math score.
    • It was enough for Imperial Media!!!!!!!

getting started on 320 (325)

19. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 320 (325): There's bound to be many days where things go as planned
    • YWW pushed her computer away. She jumped towards SYH. She loves him to death! She actually got full marks for math! ZXZ (the math teacher) will be so moved, he'll cry. What wasn't SYH shocked? Did he know her scores beforehand?
    • SYH arrogantly asked if that was necessary. He taught her, of course, he had no need to check or be surprised. It was to be expected.
    • SYH aura was much warmer than usual. must be because of YWW good mood.
    • YWW immediately agreed. Of course it wasn't necessary.
    • It was the first time she's been this happy since her rebirth. Work was right on track. She got the house. her exam score.
    • She could finally go home.
    • It was almost time for Ye Grandpa's birthday. She could go be then
    • Before, not only did she bring problems to her parents, her relationship with her grandpa was also not good. In the previous life, she had returned home in her ugly getup, causing Ye Family to become a laughingstock, angering her grandpa near death. GYZ also took the chance to report their broken engagement and his new engagement to YYY. (translator: :blobdevil::blobdevil:) and under YYY provocation, she lost it, causing her parents to lose face, completely offended her grandpa, and ruined her own reputation. Not to mention, that to be able to go, she was obedient for half a month. but her actions caused SYH to doubt her for life.
    • This time she'll change it all! She won't embarrass her parents, push her grandparents further and further away, and won't let GYZ do as he wished.
    • If she didn't play this guy to death, she's not called YWW! She'll also take this chance to have SYH undoubtedly believe in her.
    • YWW suddenly started flattering SYH. He was the greatest teacher, to be able to teach her.
    • Although this time she had her freedom and can go the birthday banquet, her days weren't always going to go this smoothly.
    • He gave her a glance, seemingly not detecting her intent.
    • Late at night, XY reported that he has contacted Master Mei. When the time comes, he'll go ahead to wish Ye Family Head Ye Hong Wei well wishes in YWW name.
    • XY was calm on the outside and barfing on the inside.
    • It was already established that YWW couldn't leave Jin Yuan, that she couldn't contact her family...First forget that he already broke all those, but now he was secretly supporting her?!
    • Mei Jing Zhou (Master Mei) was the country's most famous Chinese art scholar. completely noble and virtuous. other than his master, no one else would be able to invite him. Invited this national treasure to this kind of banquet, wasn't he afraid of causing a commotion? Forget it, forget it. As long as YWW didn't do anything when she sees GYZ, then it didn't matter even if the entire world burst!
    getting started on 326 (321)

20. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh I’m hoping to see a doting grandpa here and some face slapping. Like what happened in hidden Marriage where the bish mistook the chefs as SY’s surprise but it turns out it was for NX. Now I’m waiting to see this scholar drop a bomb on the Ye Family home. :blobphone::sushi_yes:

Lianna, elsaSmith797 and shouahang58 like this.