Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 326 (321): Seen enough?
    • A few days later, exams scores were announced. YWW successfully tested into Imperial Media. At the same time, Ye Grandpa's birthday arrived.
    • YWW gave a text to SYH after work, telling him not to wait for her. She'll be going to grandpa's birthday banquet! kiss kiss
    • these past few days she's been busy with the crew and production team of Jing Long 2. She didn't even have to time to choose a gift. She returned to her dorm and changed then went to the antiques market.
    • She didn't have much money, so she could only use her heart to choose and gift.
    • YWW looked around the market. Until she saw a slovenly youth (male) with a lazy expression on his face staring at her and didn't avoid her gaze when she looked over.
    • YWW was wearing her outfit for the banquet, so she got a lot of gazes as she walked. But this guy's gaze was different. He seemed to be sizing her up.
    • Seeing her come over, his lips curved up.
    • YWW with her arms crossed over. Seen enough?
    • The male smiled. You look familiar. I've seen you somewhere before.
    • YWW couldn't help but smile. Wasn't this a little to old fashioned.
    • the guy looked at his own stuff he was selling. He hadn't sold anything today. Having business isn't easy. Welcome!!
    • YWW was sure she had never seen him before. She turned to leave.
    • The youth shouted out. Don't leave! He's not selling normal stuff. Just take a look, she didn't have to buy!
    • YWW turned back and looked up and down his booth. She stopped.
    • His stuff seemed to be forged of a hard material.
    • What was it? She pointed at a white box.
    • The male sharpened up at her question, exuding a lofty air. Indeed she was an ordinary person. She knew her stuff! This is a box made from the bones of snow wolf that he killed along up north. He shaped it into a box. Excessively aggressive. completely suited to her. can ward off evil spirits if placed in her room.
    • What a unique method. why not just say that it was made up north?
    • YWW pushed down her urge to laugh. she pointed to another. and that?
    • This was when he killed a male lion along down south. She could see he was pleased with himself.

last chapter coming up!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  2. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiyaaaa i'm so happy for Wan Wan!!! Okay, finally some redeem point for SYH. Heh. :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

Pristine Xia and Lianna like this.
  3. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm......possible candidate for an admirer ei? :blobthinkingsmirk:
    Thanks for ur hardwork @ningle

ningle likes this.
  4. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 327 (322): My name is Nie Wu Ming (translator: wu ming-no name)
    • The male saw YWW doubting face. She thought he was duping her?
    • She shook her head. She pulled out her wallet and showed it to him. She had this wallet made from the skin of a several thousand jin brown bear she killed. (jin: a traditioanl unit of weight, each containing 10 liang or 16 old liang and equivalent of 0.5 kilogram or 1.102 pounds)
    • The male looked blankly at her wallet.
    • No way. He had killed plenty of brown bears, but he had never know of one over several thousand jin.
    • YWW looked on helplessly at the doubtful face of the young man. He actually paid more attention to the bear's weight.
    • He seriously told her. He's never seen a several thousand jin brown bear. He killed lots of bears, but the most was around 1200jin.
    • YWW laughed. This guy was quite interesting.
    • but, as for brown bears, handling it required skills, killing can't be considered difficult.
    • YWW shook her head. She meant that he was killing bears, and yet still brought a scale to measure it.
    • The male was a little annoyed. She was insulting him. He can tell the weight of something just by looking.
    • YWW wanted to know about her weight.
    • The male took a look. around 150 jin. plus or minus 3.
    • YWW face turned black. This guy, was he really not looking for trouble.......
    • Seeing the time turn late, YWW turned around to play. no more time to bullsh*t around with this guy.
    • she wasn't going to buy? YWW pretended not to hear. She quite like the item, but she was limited in money. She still had to choose a gift.
    • He'll sell it to her for cheap.
    • She turned around. how cheap?
    • 100,000 Y (~$15,150:blobfearful:)
    • YWW: bye!
    • 10,000Y (~$1515)
    • She didn't turn around.
    • 1000Y! He couldn't go lower. (~$151)
    • 100Y! This time she opened her mouth. (~$15)
    • 100,000Y to 100Y! He was stunned. This was outright robbery!
    • He accepted it, afraid she would leave. It was enough for him to eat dumpling. You really couldn't do business with women. If it wasn't for the fact that he hadn't sold anything for three months, he wouldn't have accepted anything less than 100,000! (translator: boya, I think you need to change business strategies. -_-':blobjoy:)
    • YWW didn't think this guy was accept it. She pointed at the box she fancied. She wants this. Pack it for her.
    • Ok! The guy brought out a pretty box and put the item in.
    • The guy asked YWW. What's her name?
    • Answer: shouldn't you introduce yourself first before asking someone else?
    • His name is Nie Wu Ming. He said it proudly. (translator: no name)
    • YWW casually said. My name is Ye You Ming. (translator: have name)
    • This guy. selling fake goods and even has a fake name. What kind of person has a name like Wu Ming?
    • He asked YWW in doubt. What kind of name is that? Are you biologically their child?
    • YWW: I don't think you're a biological child either! She didn't play around with this guy anymore. She turned and left.
    • After she left, NWM went back to his seat next to his booth. He went back to his lazy face and posture.
    • Ye You Ming ... interesting.... the male lips curved up into a demon enticing indolent smile.
    • At this time, a young mother and her child came before the booth.
    • NWM stood up. little one, your eyesight it good. This is made from the polar bear that I killed empty-handed up north...I used his skin...ai, don't leave!

5. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this just reminded of a movie from Rush Hour for some reason.Nie Wu Ming. Hm.... I should name my characters like that if I ever decide to write a LN XD thanks for the chapter:blobjoy:

6. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm::hmm:Hmmmmm, do you guys smell that???

I smell another love rival!! Poor ML, with such a beautiful MC there's going to be many rivals.

Stay strong! FIGHTING!!!(y)(y)

Pristine Xia and odanezz0_3 like this.
  7. jyuuxvii

jyuuxvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet he has some kind of secret identity

Pristine Xia, Lianna and shouahang58 like this.
  8. byunisperv

byunisperv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup...it will turn into xianxia for sure

Aeiru28, Ivivivi and ludagad like this.
  9. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also getting the xianxia vibes. I wouldn't even be surprised if after 1500 chapters YWW transmigrates to the past and meets past life SYH or something. I'm just waiting to see how campy it could get. Anyway, how nice would it be if the new guy was the ML. Has enough mystery and charm. A lot more interesting than SYH who barely even has lines to say in this novel.

clear, kiara8, shouahang58 and 3 others like this.
  10. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    or she bought something(who knows what kind of antique it is) from him in the past life before sh*t happens, she died and the effect is to return to the current life, maybe?

11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    4 new chapters are out, will be writing short summaries.

12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 328 (323): Unprecedented Grand Occasion
    At the Ye home's ancestral home, celebrities started to show up, reporters try to take photos but they can't come any closer or they'll be thrown out. Reporters felt that this occasion will most likely be no less than the Jinlan Awards. Someone comments about how grand this is, another person comments how if it wasn't for the scandal years ago, it would of been more grand, it can't compare. New reporters ask about the scandal, a reporter starts to describe how although the Ye home tried to hide it, with the incident being too big, it became a secret that isn't a secret. All they know is currently, the president of the Ye group is the Ye's second son Ye Shao'an, but years ago, YSA was still an assistant at the Ye group! A reporter asks what does he mean?

13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 329 (324): If The Upper Beam Isn't Straight, The Lower Bean Will Be Crooked
    Who doesn't know that Ye Shao'an is the head of the Ye group? Years ago, how was he an assistant? The reporter whispers how YSA has a older brother name Ye Shaoting, before the scandal wasn't exposed, the rightful leader of the Ye group was YST, YSA was his assistant. He continues saying how apparently at the time, YST was involved with smuggling money and illegally use a large sums of public funds. People question if YST was insane. A month later, YSA was loyal and exposed YST by showing conclusive evidence, YST even admitted to it, thus causing old Ye to become enraged and expelling YST from the company, afterwards he gave the company to YSA. Someone asks what YST is doing now, the reporter says how he now works at a small company, his kids barely have any ambition, his oldest son works for his old driver while his daughter is not only ugly, but is causing trouble everywhere! He then starts to praise how excellent YSA's daughter, YYY is. She has excellent conduct, looks beautiful, young, and her abilities are bigger than her father. As soon as he finished speaking, a white Bentley showed up. From the window, they saw a beautiful woman with exquisite beauty, she looked noble, elegant, but was also delicately graceful.

Note: The title basically means subordinates imitate their superiors' vices.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 330 (325): A Pair of People
    Reporters ask who is this star? How come they never seen her before? Another journalist says how that's the Ye's home's most treasured granddaughter, YYY. Another person comments how YYY looks very good, with her appearance, she can be equal to the most beautiful artists in the entertainment circle, but artists in the circle can't compare to her temperament. With her identity, she wouldn't even need to enter the entertainment circle, she's not an empty vase, her abilities are powerful! The entire Ye groups future is in her hands. As they were talking, a handsome man shows up, faintly smiling, he went straight by YYY's side. People realize that it's GYZ. At this moment, Huang Tian's young male and female artist instantly turned pale when they saw GYZ stand beside YYY. GYZ and YYY then smiled, hook arms, then held hands. A reporter comments how their relationship seems very unusual, another reporter comments how GYZ and YYY are together. Someone else comment how they heard GYZ already had a fiancee though, someone else replies that he indeed did, it was YWW, YST's daughter. All the reporters showed a profound expression.

15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 331 (326): Came to Pay Birthday Respects
    A reporter comments how YWW was ugly and tried to climb GYZ, but not only that, they also heard that YST forced GYZ to recognize the marriage even though GZY liked YYY... Although it's just gossip, it doesn't seem fake, not only did YYY grow up ugly, she's also amazingly really fat, who would want to marry her? She tried all means to make GZY and YYY to break up in order to gain GYZ's fiancee position. Though reporters have heard about YWW's appearance, they've never seen her. The more they hear, the truer the lies are. A few more hours later, artists gradually no longer showed up as frequently. Most reporters didn't leave, they can't guarantee that there'll be news midway in the banquet. After two more mins, people came to congratulate the old man, almost after, no one else appeared. Until it was the evening, a taxi slowly showed up. Reporters thought it came here by accident. The middle-age man apologized to the driver, payed the fee, the took his wife out of the car. In the copilot seat, a young handsome man came out. Security guards tries to stop them, the youth became enraged. LWJ tells her son to not get angry. YMF reluctantly quiets down. YST sighs in his heart, stepping forward, he tells them that he's YST, he came for his fathers birthday. The security becomes shocked. The security personnel has never seen YST before so he hesitates and asks if he has an invitation. YMF exclaims how they came for the grandpa's birthday, what's this about an invitation!

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The author wrote a notice: (Me paraphrasing and shorting things)
    Unknowingly, this series has been going on for 3.5 months, with this being her most stressful story, she has been concern about it not doing well, and feared that it would disappoint people. Coupled with physical reasons, and her state of mind being extremely poor, she has been writing everyday, causing her to become tangled and suffering all night from insomnia. The thing she's most worried about is something she didn't dare to tell us, in fact, multiple times, she thought about giving this up, but because of everyone being understanding, supportive, and persisting, she wanted to take a bow to everyone that supported her, because of everyone's company, she can continue on her way now! Tomorrow on Dec 1st, this book will be on the shelves, Q coins can be recharged, with a few chapters day by day, it's estimated that in one month, she'll have snack money. She hopes that everyone can support story. With it finally being on the shelves, later on, more cool content will be unlocked. She bows again and hopes she'll continue seeing everyone.

17. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    I may be asking a dumb question but... what's Q coins?

And poor YST and fam. Now that the HM vibes is coming around again I feel like I should stack the chapters in case I become too triggered with the following events.

1. People mocks YST's fam
    2. Fight almost break out but YYY or YSA shows up with a 'kind' expression and lets them in
    3. Dumb reporters starts a new gossip about how 'magnanimous' YYY and her fam and such a bad luck to have YST's fam as a relative
    4. YYY or YSA denies them and grandpa shows up shuts them up
    5. YWW appears and blows everyone away
    6. GYZ and YYY acts all love dovey begging for forgiveness saying they truly are in love so dont be angry
    7. YWW breaks engagement and swore to protect her innocent family
    8. Another roundbout of stupid murmurs along the crowd with sneering
    9. YWW and fam reunites but feels awkward.
    10. SYH's surprise came and boost Ye family's fame for attracting SYH's attention in stupid reporters and guests eyes
    11. Stupid couple and fam all enjoys the praises
    12. SYH's man drops a bomb saying he came for YWW
    13. BAM everyone gets shock and dares not to say anymore but some idiot will think she seduced SYH while having a fiance
    ETC. ETC. ETC.

I just really feel like another cliche will happen and im seriously in no mood for that but I hope the author tries her best to give a unique trait thats not in Hidden Marriage in here.

Miaka_Mei, proudyleo, ludagad and 4 others like this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Q-Coins are basically QQ's virtual currency. Think of it like itunes cards, when someone wants to buy something on an app, they have to buy an itunes card in order to get money onto their itunes account so that they could buy the thing on the app. So like itunes card, Q-Coins have to be bought with real money in order to put money onto users QQ's accounts (QQ can be used in a lot for things such as emailing, instant messaging, registering for a Chinese mmorpg account, getting goods in games, music, etc)

Miaka_Mei, Lianna and Yukari_me like this.
  19. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @vsukio for today's summaries and @ningle & @Neo Legis for yesterday's!

I think @Yuki_Chaos22 you are at least partially correct in your prediction. Although it is always possible that the author will surprise us, she has done that before :cookie:. So far the story has not resorted to constant use of obvious cliches for plot setup/conflict resolution. Hopefully the birthday party will only be 20 to 30 chapters and will be full of slaps by either YWW or SYH :blobpopcorn_cool:

Neo Legis and ningle like this.
  20. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that sound nice.

I really hope it doens't happen because I've already had my fill on Hidden Marriage and my patience isn't really that good when it comes to arrogant bishes like them.:blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood: