Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 332: (328) Benevolence
    • HM praised LS and said that she's getting more beautiful.FX saw YS and her smile faded and with her brow up asked why YS came so early.
    • YS said that as today is his father's birthday, they went in advance to avoid traffic jams.
    • FX looked at YS from top to bottom and with a displeased tone scolded YS for not asking permission to go out early. She mentioned that a new batch of goods were to be delivered today and asked what can LS do if something happens to the delivery.
    • FX's sharp speech did not give LS even the slightest face in front of everyone and people were chuckling at the scene.
    • LS said that it's ok as he left the job to a staff to handle.
    • FX continued to scold LS on how he is abusing his power because he is their brother in law. If it spreads, people will think they exercise cronyism as they indulge relatives and pressure their staff. Is this how he serves the public? Some people really doesn't have a backbone to be prideful of.
    • LS said that he'll make the trip back to check now. FX impaitiently waived her hands and said that what's the use of going back now? It would take a lot of time to go back and forth. If he goes what can he do now? Who made LS her brother in law?
    • LJ told FX to stop and remember what day it is and she shouldn't be creating a scene.
    • FX looked as if she is suffering grievances and said that she did it for the company's sake. Running a company is not easy and they have to raise his eldest sister and brother in law, so there should be justice there.
    • LS told her father not to scold FX as she didn't do anything wrong. FX is just doing it for their family as LJ always helps outsiders.
    • YS face is increasingly becoming ugly. LJ was told by HM not to blame his wife as she didn't say anything wrong.
    • LJ said that he didn't know what to say, he was caught in the middle. On one hand is his family and on the other, his sister. It really is embarassing.
    • Watching these people being cynical about his parents, YM's face became gloomy. If it weren't for his mother restraining him, he's afraid he would have already broken several disgusting faces.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  2. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you kidding did the author written chapters again to describe odd jobs like water bottle one

3. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just took a glance. Author on 351 said there would be more to come. And for everyone to come back in the morning to read. (It’s 2am over there...) :whistle:

elsaSmith797 and Lianna like this.
  4. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 333: (329) Stand Tall
    • The party started and HM lead the crowd to enter the ballroom.
    • Sitting in the main seat is grandpa Ye Hongwei (YH).
    • When he swept his eyes on the crowd and saw YS's family standing there, his brow suddenly creased but said nothing. He then removed his line of sight from them with an indifferent attitude.
    • YYY came with GYZ and greeted YH and sat down where their relatives are. LS sat down next to YYY and while staring enviously, told YYY how beautiful she is.
    • YYY said thank you and smiled softly. LJ and FX were very pleased as YYY is YJ's favorite and the most promising of the Ye's younger generation. If LS and YYY became friends, then they'll have a more secure hold in the Ye family's tree.
    • FX told LS to take YYY as an example.
    • LS answered that it's only natural as YYY is her idol and if she can learn just a bit from YYY she'll be satisfied for life.
    • FX told YYY that she heard that they'll announce something today. YYY looked at GYX who was looking at her with eyes filled with endless tenderness.
    • GYZ looked at YYY's charming little face and said that they wanted to announce it earlier but YYY took into account the feelings of others that the announcement dragged on for days.
    • Some people knew that GYZ's remark implied that YYY took YWW's feelings to account as GYZ and YWW are still engaged.
    • As others see it, GYZ and YYY are in love with one another but YWW is still shamelessly hanging on to GYZ. YYY loves YWW deeply that she cares about her feelings.
    • If you were to compare the two in the eyes of everyone, YYY is admired and loved by people; on the other hand, people are disgusted with YWW.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  5. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

elsaSmith797 likes this.
  6. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Yey! I'll go to sleep as it's 3am here.

I'll summarize chapters that are still not translated when I wake up if any are left.

You can do it @vsukio, @Miaka_Mei, @ningle, @SamGoingHam! Fighting! :blobhero::blob_pompom:

ningle, elsaSmith797 and Lianna like this.
  7. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't translate for at least another 2 weeks as i have a cast on my right elbow

odanezz0_3 and lacerem like this.
  8. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    take care and get well soon:blobsmile:

odanezz0_3, sandrik and SamGoingHam like this.
  9. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 335 (330): Unable to tolerate
    Liang Wanjun, LWJ = YWW mother
    Liang Jiahao, LJH = LWJ younger brother
    Fang Xiumin, FXM = LJH wife
    Liang Shihan, LSH = FXM/LJH daughter

FXM belittles YWW and her family, saying YWW the delinquent girl have been bullying the kind Ye yiyi, praising the two couples YYY and GYZ... YMF hadn't managed to refute, but LWJ face was already cold. This mother had endure lies and slander for so long, "FXM! What do u mean by that!"

YWW is after all her own daughter, even if there's any where bad about her, but no mother could endure her daughter being called as a good-for-nothing! LWJ could endure whatever people say about their married couple (YST/LMJ), but simply couldn't endure people dishonor their daughter! LJH tried to appease LWJ, saying how FXM is a bit frank, doesn't have any malice...

"Why... are you being like this..." LWJ was slightly trembling. YYY at the side, seeing LWJ/FXM dispute, with a graceful appearance, smiling. LSH stood up, "What about us? You live & eat in our house, my parents were kind to u, otherwise you'd be staying in the streets by now! Aren't u the most clear about your own daughter's conduct?

YWW is originally a delinquent, grew up ugly, ignorant, wouldn't people say it...." LJH glared at his daughter, LSH refuted her father, arguing YWW and her are the same generation, she can say whatever she want about her, YWW herself had abandoned her parents, if not for having to raise her parents, would FXM/LJH always be fighting at home? LSH extremely loathe YST & his whole family.

LJH looked at LSH who was standing beside YYY, helpless for his own daughter and said no more. LWJ shut her eyes tight, keeping her grievance in her heart. Seeing everything, YMF pinch his fist, feeling utter indignant.

At this moment, there was peculiar gaze from the nearby guest seats. LSH looked at LWJ & side of people, coldly "If it was my parents, I wouldn't ignore. I'd definitely work hard to earn money, let them settle down, won't let them live off & inconvenient others..."

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  10. Raizel_Kertia

Raizel_Kertia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will not be here until WanWan come around otherwise the anger will kill me :blobangery::blobangery::blobdead:

BTW thanks Girls for your hard work uvu I have a shrine for all of you :blob_pompom::blobmelt:

11. elsaSmith797

Reading List:
    Link
    don't worry YWW will appear in chapter 332

12. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    Please first summarize the 334 and 335 please

13. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 336 (331): Flourishing reputation

Ye Hongwei = YWW's grandpa
    LWJ = YWW mother
    LJH = LWJ brother
    FXM = LJH wife

FXM pretend to sigh in grateful, "If it was someone else's daughter, it's wonderful to have such a sensible daughter like you, but someone just had to treat their own daughter like a treasure without knowing oneself." LWJ getting ridiculed by these pair of mother daughter, her breathing was quicken, "Sister, I know u have it hard, but aren't our family also have it hard?

Our Jiahao worked hard to earn money, raising small company, we aren't very rich, we can't raise idle people!" Many guests were staring at them, who doesn't know that YST life had been in dire straits these few years? But they didn't expect them to fall in such embarrassing state.

Seeing these dispute, YYY eyes was smiling, but her face was serene, looks at FXM/LJH with displeased & helpless expression, "I don't blame uncle and auntie, apologize on behalf of Wan Wan, it's grandpa's birthday... let's be friendly, and don't get angry, if grandpa finds out he may not be happy." FXM expression slowly turns better, worries about affecting Ye Hongwei's mood.

She shook her head, "Yiyi, these few years, our family had it hard, have to squander money, what kind of people could be so shameless, having no family, but still unwilling to stop depending on others' family, having troubled own family, but still trouble others'."

YYY was inwardly laughing, swept a glance at YST family, her face still carries sweet elegant expression, and suddenly came an alarmed sound from the left side. A striking shining figure appeared, drawing people's gaze. A woman in red fiery dress walked, the sun shining upon her, that flawless face & stunning appearance. Any expression on the girl's face could make people flush, a pair of crescent moon-like eyes, as if containing luster brilliance, it was a delicate young lady, her temperament seemed refined, other-worldly.

Who's this? Is it from the entertainment circle? It can't be right...YYY is already so beautiful, but didn't expect someone even more beautiful to appear! Her appearance attracted many gaze and speculations by the guests,wondering who and where she is from.

YYY side of people expected that YYY was the most beautiful appearance tonight, didn't expect this woman to be able to push her down, she was one step ahead of her in appearance, seeing her slowly approaching them, YYY couldn't help frowning. Her heart felt a strange premonition....

14. Raizel_Kertia

Raizel_Kertia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesuussss help me Dx

15. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    could it be that chapter 337 is messed up? it shows me YB(YWW) appearing in the company with a bunch of roses...

Lianna likes this.
  16. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 337 (332): To occupy magpie nest (?)

LSH was also shocked, didn't expect there was someone more beautiful than YYY, but she didn't dare say it out in the open. Seeing her walking to YST table, slowly halt, those pair of beautiful soul sucking eyes swept over everyone around the table, and finally fixed on FXM, those lips slightly opened, a sweet-sounding voice came "Aunt had said too much!"

Aunt?! Who the hell is she? Suddenly calling her aunt? FXM was doubting and blanked. Everyone around them were also shocked silly. The girl giggled, with a confused expression "Haven't met for a short while, and aunt has already forgotten? I'm Ye Wan Wan." YWW!!! Everyone trembled in shock. What kind of joke is this! This flourishing beauty, is the Ye family's ugly... YWW?!!

In the past, YWW wore thick makeup, looking very much like a delinquent, no one expect that when real appearance exposed would look like an earth-shattering beauty! "Senior generation, just now, didn't you say...YWW is an ugly woman?" A certain teen idol asked, mouth twitching, stared blankly at the girl.

"This is YWW? You've gotta be kidding me! The ugly girl who loved GYZ to death? The one who was totally ignored?" A guest broke into laughter. If YWW with this stunning appearance is considered ugly, then what about YYY who was slightly inferior to her? Then what about those beauty in the entertainment cirlce?!

GYZ seeing YWW, his expression slightly dampens, looking bewildered, then looked at the frowning YYY who was pretending to be calm. LWJ seeing the girl, finally recovered her senses but still finds it hard to believe its her own daughter. "Mom."

YWW in a calm mood, giggled, looking at her stunned mother, it comforted her. LWY thought that she mishear, FXM pales, even if u beat her to death, she wouldn't expect that this beautiful girl is the one who she repeatedly called as ugly!

17. elsaSmith797

Reading List:
    Link
    yup , its the chapter where YWW purchased roses for SYH . This is a mess up on 69shu

Lianna likes this.
  18. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the sites outside of qidian fpr 337 were a repeat. Qidian has the correct one but its locked to VIP. >.<

Lianna likes this.
  19. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    does anybody have access to the real chapter?

20. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit: http://www.tudoutxt.net/chapter_1202870.html
    http://www.lwxsw.cc/book/23932/
    A total of 28 chapters. Ch 327- 354 (332-359):::
    Ch 327 : It's not convenient to see you.
    Ch 328 : Extreme benevolence, Utmost duty
    Ch 329 : To establish superiority
    CH 330 : Unable to bear
    Ch 331 : Flourishing appearance
    Ch 332 : To occupy magpie nest
    Ch 333 : To occupy magpie nest
    Ch 334 : The item which was sent over
    Ch 335 : My parents isn't accustomed to living in it.
    Ch 336 : You're a wonderful granddaughter.
    Ch 337 : Scramble for students
    Ch 338 : I listen to Grandpa
    Ch 339 : Who's your grandpa?
    Ch 340 : Her home field
    Ch 341 : Ominous birthday
    Ch 342 : it's actually a treasure!
    Ch 343 : Which great man?
    Ch 344 : A family reunion
    Ch 345 : I'll protect you this time.
    Ch 346 : the stunning birthday present
    Ch 347 : Overwhelmed by favor from superior
    Ch 348 : Entrusted by Wan Wan's little friend
    Ch 349 : Could it be Si Yehan?
    Ch 350 : Where does Wan Wan stands?
    Ch 351 : I can't really see your sister.
    Ch 352 : Nothing to do with you
    Ch 353 : Announce something!
    Ch 354 : I already have someone that I like.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018