Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm back! I can get started on some summaries. I'm just gonna go see which ones have already been done first! ^.^

doing 338. warning tho, I have to leave to go to work in about 1.5 hour. So I can only translate until then. I get back around 6pm. If there any chapters still left untranslated. I'll pick it up then. ^^

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  2. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    @lacerem @Neo Legis had some wrong numbering. But the arrangement of translated chapter is correct.

elsaSmith797, lacerem and ningle like this.
  3. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 338 (333): To occupy magpie nest
    • FXM face twisted. YWW face was much more elegant and refined than her own daughter. If YWW was considered ugly, then what was her daughter?
    • YWW lightly told FXM that her words reasonable.
    • A jealous LSH told YWW then she should take her parents away. FXM was saying that YWW has never cared for her parents, allowing her parents to live in someone else's home. Since YWW thought it was reasonable, then she should do as she said.
    • LSH waited for YWW answer. So what if she was pretty?! Wasn't she still a good for nothing?
    • YWW with a smile-not-a-smile smile on her face told LSH that it was her that should take her parents away. After all, shouldn't it be like this?
    • LSH and FXM were dumbdfounded. What did she mean? FXM became angry.
    • Of course, YWW explained.
      • Since the aunt and uncle wed, they have always lived in their house. It's already been 20 years. Originally, the house members weren't considered too much. The house wasn't that big. After have LSH, it become even more crowded. To the point, that YWW and YMF had a home but couldn't return to it. They could only live outside. Just right now, LSH declared that she would bring them away, to not bother other people. This was good. YWW and YMF could finally return home.
    • FXM glared at YWW. That house is clearly their's. What the F was she saying?
    • YWW told FXM that she must of gotten old and forgotten. When aunt and uncle got married, they were poor, but wanted to buy a home. YWW parents paid for their wedding and even the house they are living in now. They were only living there temporarily. But aunt and uncle didn't have any urge to move. YWW parents didn't know how to open their mouths and ask. After all they were relatives. So they couldn't kick their relatives out can they? The aunt and uncle have been living there without paying rent. But LSH just said that she would help you move out. Since LSH has such an intention, then her being the elder couldn't be more gratified.
    • YWW faced LSH with doubt on her face. LSH still lives with her parents in that same house. How was she going to take in her parents?
    doing the next chap

4. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    IamMeowChie, ningle and elsaSmith797 like this.
  5. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 339 (334): A present to give
    • FXM was extremely angry. YST did pay for their wedding. There was nothing wrong with that. Since they gave it to them, then the stuff were their's. She never thought YWW would expose it in front of everyone.
    • YWW turned to her brother. These few years were hard on them. But since they weren't willing to move, they (YMF and YWW) could only suffer. After all they couldn't well kick them out.
    • YMF never thought his sister would have such a silver tongue. But he caught on quick and relished in this moment. He acted along. They weren't as thick skin (as them).
    • Their uncle's family can be considered bandits acting as king, wanting to kick the owners out of their own place. There was a saying about this. YMF and YWW came to an understanding. The turtledove occupies the magpie's nest.
    • LJH (uncle) face went red. He couldn't think of any retort.
    • The guests were flabbergast at the turn of events.
    • They thought YST was being ungrateful to the uncle and his family, but it seems it wasn't the case. It was actually YST who gifted the house to them.
    • The guests were murmuring about this. YST bought their house? FXM made it seem like YST should be grateful to them, but...it's actually FXM that had it easy. YWW saying was right. Enjoying YST grace, but still having such thick skin to mock and ridicule them, wanting to move out...LSH has no upbringing. I want to see how she would take in her parents. Take in her parents? YWW just said that she was still living with them, How was she going to take in her parents.
    • FXM yelled that YWW didn't have any class. LSH added on. What kinda of class can YWW have? She didn't even know how YWW entered Qing He, the top school. Must've already been expelled.
    • YWW smiled. She didn't have as much class as LSH. Since LSH was so talented, then hopefully she could take in her parents soon, letting YWW and YMF (useless brother-lit translation) back home.
    • LSH told YWW she must be joking. How can she take back something they gifted out?
    • FXM raged. They didn't beg YST for the house. They willingly gave it. What was with her twisted meaning?
    next ch soon

6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell about what?

7. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 340 (335): My parents aren't use to living there
    • The guests were all amazed at their thick skin.
    • YWW told them to clam down. That house really isn't big enough for their family of four. YWW will gift it to them in place of her parents.
    • YWW turned to her own parents and told them that if they kicked out the family of three, they wouldn't have anywhere to live. Else, people will gossip.
    • YWW took out a key. She put it in front of her parents. It said "Jin Dou Bi Hai."
    • Jin Dou Bi Hai was the most expensive village. Even if you had money, you couldn't necessarily live there.
    • How did YWW get that? Didn't they have to sell off their land back then?
    • LWJ received the key in shock. She stared amazed at YWW.
    • YWW smilingly told LSH that the house they will leave to uncle and family. Her parents were aren't use to living there. FXM clenched her teeth in anger.
    • YST looked at his daughter in wonder. Was this his arrogant and despotic daughter? There was such a different to the past.
    • LSH angrily looked down on YWW. Who knows how she got that land? Young, no job, not even a high school graduate.
    • YWW just looked at her.
    • FXM burst in. LSH tested into Imperial Media University. When she graduates, she'll be the creme of society. No need to talk to the scum of society.
    • The guests were amazed that the young LSH tested into Imperial Media.
    • Imperial Media was notoriously strict on their students. Everyone who graduates were top elites.
    • FXM arrogantly looked at YWW.

8. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finished the Rawson but let's me tell you the author just love exposition you don't have to give detailed explanation of every little details from every possible guests' view point just move the plotline please

sandrik, ludagad and Zoeh like this.
  9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More exposure=Greater impact from the face slapping

10. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand for several things but the explosion is everywhere. It feels like watching Sesame street "now children we will learn what a gift is :blobhighfive:"

11. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 341 (336): Your Granddaughter
    • FXM and LSH then turned around to give Ye grandpa their present. They walked over to his table.
    • LSH wished him a long life.
    • YHW simply nodded.
    • Then, FXM pointed at the white hair male sitting next to Ye Hong Wei. This was a guest professor, Li Yue, at Imperial Media.
    • LSH greeted him in a sweet voice. LY wished her the best at Imperial Media.
    • LSH nodded obediently.
    • From behind came YWW who wished YHW happiness.
    • YHW creased his brows at seeing this granddaughter.
    • He didn't have any good feelings toward her. These past few years, she would make a ruckus at the Ye Family House. His impression dropped every time.
    • He coldly accepted her well wishes with an 'en'.
    • LSH took in his attitude with great relish. LSH told YWW to move aside. She still had things to say to Ye grandpa and LY.
    • Out of nowhere, LY stood up to stare at YWW carefully. Where did she graduate from?
    • FXM didn't wait for YWW to answer. She laughingly told LY that YWW was expelled from school and hadn't graduated.
    • LY became astonished at this name. YWW. She was a student at Qing He!
    • YHW face twisted. This entire table were his important guests. Is it possible that even LY heard about YWW and her embarrassment? At this thought, his gaze became colder.
    • YWW simply told LY that she was YWW.
    • LY was a bit stirred up. He thought YWW was familiar looking. Fire appeared in his eyes. He turned to the cold-lookingYHW and told him that he had a good granddaughter. LY was extremely excited.
    • Everyone, including FXM and LSH, were stunned at his words.
    • YHW had a blank look on his face. What was LY meaning?

sorry for taking a long time. @Miaka_Mei
    edit: I will do 340 (345). Then I'll have to go.
    edit 2: I take it back. TT_TT I need to go pick up my sister then go to work. Sorry! if there are still untranslated chapters when I get back in 4 hours, I'll do more. >.< good luck!

12. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YAY!! :aww::aww: I was searching for that! Another face slapping chapter!! :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

elsaSmith797 likes this.
  13. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 342 (337): Scramble for students

“Hehe, Old master Ye, have u forgotten?” Professor Li Yue laughed, pointed at YWW, “You have an excellent grandchild, she’s the topscorer of university entrance exam in Liberal Arts, in the new generation,

Wan Wan actually settled first place, no even after 3 generations, no one could surpass Wan Wan. Our Imperial capital media nearby broke into a fight with Imperial capital College, fortunately she ended up picking Imperial Media.”

”I’ve said before, what family could raise such an excellent girl, didn’t expect it to be your family! You’ve really deeply concealed this grandchild of yours, I truly admire u!” “Professor Li Yue has mistakenly praised, this is merely luck.”

YWW giggled, responded naturally, acted appropriate. Professor had more favorable impression with her calm bearing. “Wan Wan, you’re wrong.” Another elder man in white suit stood up, shot Professor Li Yue a glance, rather displeased. His whole body in rich and honor bearing.

This elderly is rather unfamiliar. Imperial capital is claimed as number one educational establishment, he’s Zhou Qinggang, the board member of Imperial Capital College. “Wan Wan, for you, we the Imperial Capital College had promised to admit without taking entrance exam,

but in the end u still chose Imperial Capital Media, it truly hurt our feelings. We wholeheartedly wanted to invite u, our conditions aren’t much different from them!” He sigh, a pity, such a good seedling…. If he had known earlier that YWW was YHW’s granddaughter, he would have rush to snatch her first.

“ZQG, YWW this virtuous niece has already chosen us, u need not say anymore. When the school starts, she’d be part of us, just give up already!” Professor LY laughed. “That’s not necessary, the matter isn’t a sure thing, she just had the intention, who knows she may pick Imperial Capital college.” ZQG wasn’t convinced, even shot a glance at YWW.

These two scholar with great reputation, were acting like children, fighting over YWW. At this moment, the crowd was taciturn, as if only the sound of these two arguing can be heard. FXM/LSH was rooted in place, as if their mind had exploded, simply stared blankly.

The words from their mouth, saying YWW being ignorant, vermin of society… “Didn’t she said that YWW only graduated middle school, and had been expulsed from high school? What’s going on here?” ”It seems YWW hadn’t refuted a single sentence…”

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  14. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 343 (338) : I listen to Grandpa

Ye Hongwei, YHW = YWW grandpa
    Zhou Qinggang, ZQG = board member of Imperial Capital College

“Hehe~ Where’s the refute? Obviously FXM/LSH these mother daughter pair had considered her as a clown, didn’t even have the desire to refute them…” YST/LWJ seeing the two fighting over YWW, felt like they were dreaming, unable to connect together the YWW with their daughter who had broken off connection. “Old master Ye, you have to advise your precious granddaughter, have her transfer to our Imperial Capital College, our teaching level is top quality, you’ve to think deeply about it.” ZQG directly changed his target from YWW to YHW.

“This…” Having suddenly became the focus, YHW felt conflicted, looks at YWW who was spoiled, disgraced yet calm. YWW could unexpectedly produce such astonishing results, really exceed one’s expectation. “Old master Ye, don’t play any tricks on me, or I’ll break off connection.” Professor LY was afraid of ZQG’s interruption, hurriedly spoke: “WW, you’ve intended for our Imperial Capital Media, don’t let others sway u away.” YWW didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, looking at YHW’s complicated gaze, she smilingly and slowly walked towards him, softly said:

“I listen to grandpa.” The two YWW/YHW were like water and fire, always causes havoc at ancestral home. Standing in front of him, YWW acted like a well-behaved grandchild, as if not the slightest bit of holding a grudge? Tonight’s rumor of YWW was as if all was turned over by YWW herself. All guests including YST/LWJ was completely in disbelief. For several years, she hadn’t even visited them, the daughter who had endlessly caused Ye family to be slandered? Even her appearance isn’t much different from YMF!

Each news each information that brought into them, made FXM/LSH pales in white, completely shattered their haughty complacent attitude, doesn’t dare speak any word, wishing to make their existence forgotten. In the master seats, old Master Ye sized up this granddaughter, doesn’t know what to say, “Old master Ye, this is truly your treasured granddaughter, she’d even ask u where to study….”ZQG felt helpless, YHW pondered for while, then his eyes flashed with wise and imposing light, looked at YWW”s smiling face, “Since she wished to enter Imperial Capital Media, then so be it.”

ZQG only hope was shattered, his face filled with grief, Professor LY was laughing and totally satisfied.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  15. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I love you all! Translators and the author! :aww::aww::aww:

Pristine Xia, ningle, Lianna and 4 others like this.
  16. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    (y)the author posted 3 more chapters

Lianna likes this.
  17. Skye1489

Skye1489 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, thank you translators I can't wait To see the next chapter. :aww::blobdrool::aww::blobdrool:

18. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 344 (339) : Who's your grandpa?

Ye Shaoting, YST = YWW father
    Ye Hongwei, YHW = YWW grandpa
    LJH = LWJ younger brother, YWW's maternal uncle
    Liang Shihan, LSH = LJH/FXM daughter, YWW's cousin

From the distant, YST looked at YWW who seemed like a completely changed person, slightly knitting his brows, his heart was filled with doubts. His impression of her, she wasn’t such sensible child, and had extreme hatred for the Ye family… Did she come here merely for the festive, or to ruin the whole birthday feast, to let Ye family lose their whole face. He didn’t want his daughter to do such a thing, but for many years, he also felt very tired…

YWW unintentionally caught her father’s doubt, her heart felt inexplicably lonely… Her past self have indeed acted too excessive, she didn’t even forgive her parents, utterly hateful towards them. She knew that coming to this birthday feast would caused a big commotion, losing Ye family face would make grandpa have a great affect on his heart disease. And would spend a long time in the hospital.

YWW recovered her sight, and acted a bit more intimate, while YHW accepted her familiarity, hold back his coldness. A while later, guests from chairman seats came to congratulate, even gave congratulatory gifts. When LJH/FXM/LSH came their turn, LSH handed over a not too valuable ink slab, acted like a very well-behaved child, saying grandpa likes to paint, hope u like it. YHW nodded his head, satisfied but didn’t show much change in expression.

LSH shot a glance at YWW who was empty-handed, “It’s grandpa’s birthday, but a certain person didn’t even prepare any gifts?” YWW looked at them with a cold smile, “Who’s your grandpa?” Several guests laughed when YWW said so. LSH smile froze, not even one of FXM’s family member had ‘Ye’ surname, literally makes one disgusted with her intimate acts. “You two, next time don’t bring your daughter and let her make careless remarks to seek profit from family ties, our Ye family doesn’t mix up the custom of in-laws.” After saying that, YWW turns back to walk away and no longer talked to them.

OMG THAT face-slapping...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

19. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU BETTER BE! This is killing me! I'm free today, for a whole day, so I can manage. It's just I gotta eat and bath so.... hehe. You get what I mean right? #takingabreak

20. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I could I would send all the translators/summarizers coffee and/or cake. However, since I can't... Please have a virtual cookie :cookie: and Tea:sushi_tea:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Pristine Xia and Lianna like this.