Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hope our wanwan will warn his hubby of the impending danger and that mole woman about the schemes of her...

Jtwassup and vsukio like this.
  2. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    since we know QRX killed Da Bai in previous life :mad:... she was our common enemy. Hope this time it would be Da bai kills her

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh*~~~
    Da Bai Da Bai Da Bai
    I miss u~~~ so much
    When will you appear again???

Skyelyne, Fieyy-Qa, vsukio and 4 others like this.
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she come to sub-company as YWW or YB? I'm assuming is as YWW, since there is QRX and LY there.

JuuHachi likes this.
  5. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW tho if it was YB it would be 100% more fun lol

Fieyy-Qa and LaDyViL like this.
  6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr lol

JuuHachi likes this.
  7. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 382 (377): Are you in your (menstrual) period?

YWW lifted her head to look at SYH, he doesn't eat celery? LY sneers, you dont even know master's usual diet? In the end, QRX knows SYH better than her, even through 2 lifetime, she didn't know much about SYH.. YWW about to put back the chopstick, to pick another vege, but find out that her chopstick was empty, SYH had swallowed that celery. LY stiffen, XY was silently covering his surprise... the main point isn't what kind of dish, but who's the one feeding. Seeing YWW stopped moving, SYH looked at her as if telling her to continue, YWW hesitated but still feed him another celery.

The group of people felt that their Boss purposely supported YWW and making QRX lose face. Such a simple matter, but clearly outlines between the close and distant existences. But QRX didn't show the slightest change of expression. After finished feeding, YWW returned to sofa and waited another half an hour. SYH still has a meeting at head office, and this meeting is even more important, QRX then explained that this meeting cant be delayed, hoped she understands. Ignoring QRX, YWW only stared at SYH, SYH rubbed YWW's head, telling her to return. Hearing this, YWW was burning with rage, work work work, is it more important than life? Did he ever keep a tally of his health?

YWW stared at XY, asked "Starting from here, how long will he be working?" "About 1 hour." SYH looked at the girl who's not in a good mood, YWW: "Why are u looking at me? Can't I go?" "Suits u." In the car, YWW was still stiffled with anger, seated at the back with SYH while looking at opposite direction. Noticing the girl's violent mood, he kept away the laptop on his knee, "Today, are u in your (menstrual) period?" YWW's forehead was throbbing, you're the one who's f*cking in a period!!!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  8. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Han ah! You're pretty lover is pampering you why are you questioning it?!?!
    ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
    I want to be fed too!!!! Wanwan you're being a tsundere too meng too meng!!!!

YWW weibo post: you're whole family is the one with a period(╯`Д´)╯︵(\ .o.)\

Lianna, elsaSmith797, Ivivivi and 3 others like this.
  9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    ding...dong...

Congratulations. You just step into a girl's landmines. Please be careful with the 'beautiful' explosions that will set in less than a second later...

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  10. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    378 is up
    Nothing much happens just she made ML sleep for an hour on the way and trying to think a way to stop him from going B country. She was thinking was it no way to change the fate since nobody would believe her even if she said there is a trap waiting for the ML in B country

11. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha.... i really love the part that hubby eat the celery..... hubby really love and treasure wanwan.... i really love this chapter because the beach QRX lose to much face..... hope that hubby will slap their faces until their mother wouldn't recognize their face and QRX dug her own pit in order for wanwan do the plan to take that beach down!!!!

also SYH please be sensitive why are you asking if wanwan have a period..... she lost her face there.... please use the word "AUNT" instead of period.... you have no sense of delicacy

elsaSmith797, Lianna and proudyleo like this.
  12. proudyleo

proudyleo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very true.... I'm Indian and I know even here how much fair skin is given importance for girls especially for marriage purpose....

Even when a family came to see me (I'm female) they at some point mentioned I'm not fair complexed. When I heared that I seriously wanted to throw them out of the house.... but thank God things didn't went well with them...

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    Fieyy-Qa, Jtwassup and rashi like this.
  13. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a cousin she really is beautiful but has dark skin and her sisters are fair so my relatives would always comment on her but I think she is much more beautiful than her sisters as they don't have figure ans features which she has

proudyleo likes this.
  14. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 383 (378): Close your eyes and sleep
    • YWW thought that SYH is not human as he knows that a woman's menstruation is a very difficult thing and can make them irritable.
    • YWW calmed herself and put SYH's head on her legs and told him than he still has more than an hour so SYH should sleep.
    • SYH has started to work at 6am and it's now 10pm. YWW calculated that he's been working for 16 hours straight without breaks and not even a meal. Even someone who's healthy wouldn't stand that. Is he even human?
    • As SYH used YWW's legs as a pillow, his cold face showed the mood to explore
    • YWW glared and told SYH to close his eyes and sleep.
    • Like a switch, YWW's words caused SYH to close his eyes and sleep.
    • YWW thought of how children like to hold their favourite plush toy to sleep and wouldn't sleep if the toy is not around. Isn't her role to SYH like a plush toy that a child needs to hold in order to sleep?
    • With a complex face, XY glanced at what's happening at the back through the front mirror.
    • He recalled how SYH was half-forced fed and was now taking a nap. In the end, what is YWW playing? Is it really for SYH's body?
    • YWW asked about SYH's business travel arrangements while he covered SYH with a blanket, and found out that SYH is going to B Country next weekend and that tonight's meeting is connected to it.
    • As soon as she heard B country and contract, YWW suddenly felt cold. The development was the same as her past life, SYH will go to B Country.
    • YWW asked if SYH must really go or if it may be changed to someone else.
    • XY said that he's afraid that SYH cannot afford not to go as the company has prepared for 3 yrs for this cooperation project and his appointment to go there has long been scheduled. He asked YWW what will happen next week.
    • YWW calmed her face and didn't speak.
    • It's almost impossible for her to stop SYH from going for no reason. If she said that SYH will encounter danger and almost lose his life in B Country, who would believe her?
    • Is it that history has to repeat itself...

15. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    This is probably the beginning of our WW falling for little nine

16. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    379 is up and so funny
    YWW confronted LC saying she is not gay but if she ever got drunk run from her :ROFLMAO:

odanezz0_3, Lianna, Nanashy and 5 others like this.
  17. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 380 is out.

18. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone's instigating SYH's grandma against SYH and YWW's relationship, portraying my dear YWW as a promiscuous woman :blobangery::blobpoliceangry:

odanezz0_3, Aniki212 and alexfilia like this.
  19. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how dares slander YWW:mad:

20. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I know this person is not SMQ or YYY they talk very familiar with her maybe someone from QR side. but this person definitely connected to YYY because they used the drug photos she took

Aniki212 likes this.