Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAAHAHA this young lady finally caught up with the recent chapters. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: My sacrifice was not wasted. It seems that the author kinda changed things from what I expected but meh. And like the previous person says, I don't think injuring herself is better but rather Im more into the plan of her visiting grandma and asking for backup. But still, I'll be piss if the person behind this is that bish who likes big boss or NWH or whatev his name is behind that robbery attack.

Thanks for all your hardwork you workaholic translators :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

2. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of relationships, I'm more on personal development where you focus on yourself and work on becoming the best person you can be first. At the end of the day, only you can control your own happiness. I believe that the person that's meant for you will come at the right time... when you're ready, and you will complement each other.. instead of being a broken piece waiting for the other piece to be whole.

Like Wanwan, I'm not a princess waiting to be saved, I'll be at the battlefield slaying my own dragons. :blobhero:

Yukari_me, Lynne, Miaka_Mei and 2 others like this.
  3. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the nww chappies @Miaka_Mei
    I hope author will make SYH takes care of YWW; attack happens but most ppl see that YWW illness actually saves him.

Okay, it's too smooth I admit; just not draggy will be sufficient, :sneaky::sneaky:

Nanashy likes this.
  4. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    @Miaka_Mei you're not the only one happy being single. I'm a type of person who doesn't like to bother with others (even if its my family, I only talk to them when I have something important to say). Single life is awesome, you don't have to worry about anyone else just mind your own business and live your own life. Though I may not have experience in a relationship (single my whole life), I may be the best wingman ever. Helped 3-4 of my friends get together with the girls they liked (they all are still dating). Maybe I've never been in a relationship before cuz I'm probably scared of getting hurt. I'm a really loyal person and hate betraying others, so if the relationship does end, the person who gets hurt would most likely be me.:cry::cry::(

Yukari_me, ggeejj, Yali and 5 others like this.
  5. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    The fate of forever alone! (Nah jk jk) For outsiders it looks sad and lonely, but it's a blessing when we ourselves become someone's support! Yeah the kind of person who always getting most hurt, is usually one's who are sentimental, loving, understanding and always puts themselves in other's shoes. They are the best of friends. God bless u, @SamGoingHam. I hope u know you're special, and don't let others take advantage of your kindness, be ruthless when u need to be.

Coincidentally conforms to a certain saying I found in recent chapter in Poison Genius Consort:
    "Some people protect by 'standing right in front of you.' They help you block the wind and rain while charging forward against your enemies. They are your best and closest friends.

Some people protect by 'walking hand-in-hand with you.' They will be with your through life and death, sharing honor and disgrace, weal or woe. They are the ones you love most.

Some people protect by 'standing right behind you.' They allow you to take large strides forward without worrying about the things behind you. They are…the people you never knew existed."

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  6. Fieyy-Qa

Fieyy-Qa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! We're the same kind! Good to see I'm not the only odd one. My friends and family have also commented how I'm a bit cold because of my not bothering too much with others and laid back but also serious attitude though. . . I've seen a few friends/acquaintances who got into, during and out of a relationship and their experience has really impacted my way of thinking regarding love relationships. I'm not in a rush to get into my first relationship because I don't think I'm ready yet. I guess that's why I like reading novels, because I get to experience (albeit reality and fiction are worlds apart) the MC's love without needing to be in a real relationship.

SamGoingHam and Yin Yin like this.
  7. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so many people like me :aww::aww::aww: all of a sudden I don't feel like weirdo anymore:blob_sunglasses:

Fieyy-Qa likes this.
  8. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the praise (y). Means a lot for someone who just started growing confidence a few years ago. And don't worry, I know when to be ruthless, yes I'm kind to people but for some people, I'll be the meanest person they'll ever meet especially if they REALLY piss me off, though I won't do anything if its just a minor incident since I'm really laid back.

It seems like the 2nd and 3rd type of people describe me since as I said before, I'm pretty loyal so I won't betray someone that easily and my friends know I'm always there for them.
    And for the 3rd type, it's probably cuz a lot of my friends forget I even exist xD, but they know I always have their back when needed.
    PS. I got into a lot of fights in middle school (for myself and my friends and some stupid immature stuff) and laid low in high school but almost got into some fights cuz people were provoking me.

And yes, being alone is pretty amazing and chill.
    Yes, the person who gets hurt the most is the person who loves and cares the most. A loving person is usually someone who knows how it feels to be hurt, so they try their best not to hurt someone else and try to make them the happiest person in the world.

Miaka_Mei likes this.
  9. Nourashraf__

Nourashraf__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 387(382) is out

JuuHachi likes this.
  10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay~! Finally~!

11. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've been single my whole life by choice(i've been asked out before but turned them down). but in my case i'm asexual(the somewhat sex repulsed variety since i don't mind talking about it sometimes but would rather not actually do it:casually or otherwise) and not sure if i can even fall in love(i guess that makes aromantic as well).
    idk if i count as 'forever alone' but i really don't care either way. i'm kinda of a loner by nature anyways since i'm not very social person.

ludagad likes this.
  12. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    388(383) is also out!~

JuuHachi likes this.
  13. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we kind of same!!

14. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 387 (382): You're not allowed to go
    • YWW soaked for a long time on the ice bath and she didn't climb out until she's shivering.
    • She packed her stuff in a suitcase and went to Jin Garden. SYH still hasn't arrived when she got there.
    • For this project, SYH almost worked non stop for 3 years especially the past few months as it's a critical time for the project, that he worked overtime everyday. Even 3 hours of sleep isn't guaranteed.
    • That's why YWW forces him to sleep.
    • SYH knows that by doing this his body will deteriorate but he couldn't stop.
    • YWW lied in bed and waited until early morning of the next day and SYH still hasn't come back.
    • When YWW woke up, she saw SYH is ready to board the car. Seeing that SYH is leaving, she ran towards the car.
    • Suddenly, a fierce impact was heard and the next second, YWW's arms wrapped around SYH's waist.
    • With messy hair, wearing only pajamas, one slipper missing, and looking anxious, YWW told SYH, "Don't go".
    • SYH: "Where's your slipper?"
    • This isn't the time to think about slippers! "I don't care about the slippers! Didn't you here me? Don't go to B Country!'
    • "I'll return next week"
    • YWW cried, "You're not allowed to go! I'm uncomfortable! I'm unwell and you want to leave me alone?"
    • SYH slightly frowned,"Where are you uncomfortable?"
    • "I'm dizzy and I'm having difficulties in breathing.. I must have a fever.."

Animeking, Miaka_Mei, savii and 21 others like this.
  15. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like a lot of people here on NUF are similar to me :hmm: A community of introvert otakus (no offense)

elsaSmith797 and Miaka_Mei like this.
  16. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Han don't go!!! Take care of Wan Wan if it fails Wan Wan just tell little nine you had a bad dream about his trip!

Lianna likes this.
  17. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's doing the next summary? (Chapter 388/383) @Neo Legis are u? Aih I love how YWW whines and almost wavered when SYH tempted her with Dabai. She be like "Wow! DA BAI IS HERE? S-S-Such tempting lure..."

Aww and i love that SYH repeatedly tried to appease YWW, stroking her hair. (It's always YWW who appease him, damn it.) Hahaha SYH finally relented after YWW did the beauty trap which was a whole different level. Aih... SYH is gonna eat a lot of YWW's tofu :blobpeek:

Edit: i'm about to go to bed... :blobsleeping:

18. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 388 (383) : Honey trap

SYH grasp YWW's wrist, YWW shocked stiff, wtf! When did this guy learnt how to read pulse? SYH said she's doing fine. YWW cries: calling him a liar! Why is her body feeling so much pain? You can't go! You're going to throw me away! SYH told YWW not to make trouble, Da Bai is at the back, she can play with him it later.

WW: wow! Da Bai is here! Too tempting.... Biting her lips, trying hard to resist, she tighten her grip onto SYH's waist, buried her head. No! She don't want! She only wants him! Wants him to accompany her! SYH inexplicably felt his heart softens, asks if she had a nightmare.

YWW nods, she had a nightmare about him getting into ambush, it was so vivid! So he can't go! Can't go to business trip! Can't go to country B! LY finally lose patience, YWW refuted: so what if they're here to protect SYH? Can he guarantee there's no one stronger than them?

YWW threatens SYH if he still wants to go, she'll empty the basement's liquor, strike every man woman, make him carry big green hat! Then pulls SYH into the house, sneakily whispers love, dont go~ come do more interesting things with me in the room~ SYH eyes turns heavy, he brought YWW into his embrace, told them to delay half an hour. YWW asked, is half an hour enough? SYH told her to shut up!

19. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Little nine half an hour is unrealistic, with a beauty in your hands half an hour is not enough only a life time would do kekekekekeke.

Da Bai almost showed up but his cameo was stopped lololol author-sama when are we going to meet Da Bai again?:cookie::cookie::cookie:

20. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 388 (383): Beauty Trap
    • SYH touched YWW's forehead, "Your temperature's normal, no fever."
    • YWW's face suddenly turned black. Your sister! She soaked in ice for such a long time but she didn't have a fever. Instead, she came out fresh and lively! Seems like she'll have to resort to acting...
    • YWW continued to complain, "Nonsense! Then why am I feeling uncomfortable? Liar! You just want to go! You just want to leave me!"
    • Out of caution, SYH looked at her then took her wrist and checked.
    • YWW was speechless, when did SYH learn to read a pulse?
    • YWW quickly retracted her hand but SYH has probably figured out that her body is fine. Looking a bit helpless, "It isn't nonsense. Da Bai is in the backyard, go play with it."
    • Da Bai? Da Bai is back and in the backyard?
    • YWW resisted the temptation of playing with the white tiger. She grinded her teeth and grabbed SYH's waist, "I don't want! I don't! Don't you understand? I want you! I want you to accompany me!"
    • SYH was a bit surprised and asked softly, "Did you have nightmares?"
    • YWW buried her face in SYH's chest and nodded, "a nightmare, it's a very terrible nightmare. I dreamt that you'll be in danger if you go to B Country. So don't go ok?'
    • SYH stroked YWW's hair, "The dream is the opposite."
    • YWW said urgently, "but it's very real! Every picture, every detail.. I remember it clearly! I remember that all of you were plotted against and you were seriously injured and you almost died!"
    • LY finally couldn't help it, "aren't you fearing a lot? How can dreams be serious? Master has our protection, it's absolutely impossible for an accident to happen. Please relax."
    • YWW glared at him, "I know you're powerful, but how can you be so sure that no one is more powerful than you? How will you ensure that there will be no unexpected situations?"
    • LY's look of disgust at YWW grew even more. He reminded SYH that they're running late.
    • Anxious, YWW stared at SYH, "If you dare to go, I'll immediately go to the cellar and drink all of the wine there. I'll tease men and women! When you come back you'll be wearing a green hat!"
    • SYH "..."
    • YWW tiptoed and kissed SYH's chin, held his hand and dragged him inside the house, "No, don't go away. Stay with me~"
    • YWW whispered in SYH's ear, "well, Ok. Why don't we go back to our house to do something happy.. things~"
    • SYH's looked intently at YWW with dimmed eyes and scrunched eyebrows.
    • In the end, SYH: "Postponed for 30 minutes!'
    • YWW hugged SYH, his arm around her waist, and walked with him towards the house.
    • YWW suddenly staggered, "Hey? 30 minutes? Won't that be short?"
    • SYH: "Shut up!"
    ==========
    Notes: I'll be on hiatus for 1 week as it's our final exams. :blobhero: See you soon! :blobpeek: