Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "So violent, in this way, can the sick and weak ninth master above to endure?" Hahahahahahaaaa! I laughed so hard at this.

2. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here !!!

morticia_addams likes this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 573: Unexpected Results
    XY stared at the the family's future head's madame's back. After having a difficult time swallowing the spit in his mouth, he calmed himself down, swept his eyes across everyone, then announces that YS defeated 11, now, is there anyone willing to challenge YS for the captain position? Hearing XY's words, the dark wei's off the field barely recovered from this terrifyingly bloody scene... There were several sub-division captains who could challenge the captain, but when looking at the beaten YS, they all looked at each other. YS being beat like this... What is there to challenge? Wouldn't this victory be a one-sided battle? Moreover... This is too tragic... They didn't want to get their hands off... YS was on the ground, dying, with blood dripping from his mouth, his eyes were cloudy with a fierce light. He cannot accept the results. This damn woman! How could this be! He was beaten in front of so many people without a fight... But, in any case, the captain position, after, is his! "How are you?" QRX went over, then let LY and others help YS up. Although the course of the contest was a bit deviation from her expectations, but as the final result, it's still under her control, with the captain position being taken... If not for that woman, it would of been more perfect...

On stage, XY asked again, no one responded. So, XY gave a cough, "Well, since no one else wants to challenge, I declare, that this time's dark wei's captain is..." "I... I... I... Want to..." Just then, a stuttering voice unexpectedly broke out in the audience. XY looked towards the youth, "You what?" "I... I'm going to... Want to... Want to... Want to..." XY's head was full of black lines: "You want to challenge?" Little stutterer nodded: "Yes!" XY: "...Are you sure?" The dark guards under the stage immediately sounded in discussion. They call FYX shameless for wanting to challenge someone who was already beaten. The little stutterer grunted then swept across the people, he asks why can't he challenge? In the ring, it's life and death, he had been beaten like this because his own skills aren't fine enough, why would it matter to him? Besides, he really hates men who hit women... It's rare for this stutterer who has great difficulty speaking to talk so smoothly. But hearing the little stutterer's last words made everyone full of black lines. Hit a woman? Which eye did he see him hit a woman? It's clear that he was beaten from start to finish? It was practically abuse...

When the little stutterer finished speaking, he jumped onto the stage. Listening to the little stutterer speak with certainty, made YS, who had been already beaten half to death, nearly die from anger, "You..." The result of the contest was almost without suspense.... Crawling back into the ring wasn't easy for the half-disabled YS, but as a result, the little stutterer wrapped things up by directly kicking him down. XY wiped off his sweat then announced FXY as the winner, is there anyone willing to challenge him? Below, the audience looked at each other, no one wanted to fight. LY already lost to YS, even though he lost his team captain qualifications, he had no qualification to challenge the captain. After 11 lost to YS, though he's still the captain leader, he can't challenge FYX. As for the other team captains, the next best skilled was the 3rd team captain, but he already lost to FYX just now, so naturally, the other division captains also didn't want to go up... So in the end, the final results for the competition for the dark wei's captain turned out to be... Seeing that no one spoke, XY announces that since nobody wants to challenge, then the dark wei captain is now FYX! XY's voice echoed throughout the training ground, the announced result was something no one would had ever imagined.

Rolling my eyes at QRX's inner monologue. :blob_coughblood:

Last chapter for the day!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Especially that vixen QRX

vsukio likes this.
  5. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seriously has made my day, or rather night!!!! Although I'm sure QRX, LY, and YS combo will turn black into white and find some way to justify the loss they have suffered :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thank you @vsukio for the detailed summaries :notworthy::notworthy:

Moniabird, Fieyy-Qa, JuuHachi and 3 others like this.
  6. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ye Sect Head's 2nd son / disciple must never be underestimated lol

xyxy6409, poirot11, blueoddog and 4 others like this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So like, YWW’s the head while SYH is the head’s man?

xyxy6409, Moniabird and JuuHachi like this.
  8. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep lol at this point little nine is the female lead and wan wan the male lead lol

izznis, blueoddog, colk and 5 others like this.
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh la la~~
    I’d like to see how YWW pressures SYH

Moniabird, elsaSmith797 and JuuHachi like this.
  10. Celeen

Celeen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    these chapters was so satisfying:sneaky::sneaky: , i bet LY even though he knows she is too strong still wont see her fit the nine master because she is too brutal:mad:

Moniabird likes this.
  11. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, at this point, SYH could just dismiss everyone (but 11's troop). Not only can YWW beat all of them up, they're petty, stupid, disrespectful, and their loyalties seem to be all over the place. What, YS as a team captain wants to prove himself to QRX? Not to SYH? How about LY who seems to be besotted with QRX and forgets to do his duty and keeps undermining SYH's prestige by so blatantly going against his 'woman' and making all the guards despise her for no reason. Seriously, why do they even care, why do they despise her? Did she kill their families or something? They should concentrate on doing their jobs instead of behaving like some gossiping aunties.

12. Moon Lotus

Reading List:
    Link
    "...it's still under her control, with the captain position being taken...if it wasn't for that woman, it would be more perfect..." That RQX is planing something, something that will harm the Si family, SYH, and YWW. It feels like she is trying to has her own people in a higher position in Si family and everything would be easier for her to follow dirty things

xyxy6409, Laylieth, Lariterus and 3 others like this.
  13. Moon Lotus

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I agree. SYH should do some spring cleaning

14. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure his last few moves haäe been to allow YWW to do the cleaning:blobhero:

waterdance68 likes this.
  15. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summaries...u give me another candle of life to persevere while waiting for another update
    Keep up the good work(y)(y)

16. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Due to reading alot of chineese web novel translations and some through mtl-ing. I have gained new knowledge that pop up above my head everytime i read and hear the word "spring" :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Zoeh likes this.
  17. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I just find this image online this might be what YWW looked like when she went to meet with the SYH's grandma. I wish this was the novel picture from qidian instead of that abomination
    [​IMG]

18. wulan

wulan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I registered to t h a n k All t r a n s l a to r

Darkness1989, SamGoingHam and vsukio like this.
  19. colk

colk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy:So i may or may not have spent my last 24 hours reading this entire thread :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Ty for all the summaries/spoilers, translators!! So much hard good work, this little lurker thanks you wholeheartedly.:blobpeek: Also reading everyone’s thoughts in between was great too :blobxd:

I look forward to reading more ahhhh :blobpopcorn:

20. blueoddog

blueoddog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did YWW went to college? Or is she going? I can't really remember :blobtired: