Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 584: To damage the country and cause suffering to the people
    A moment later, the four of them sat down in a restaurant near the street. YWW buried her head as she fiercely sucked on fruit juice, she couldn't wait to soak herself. SYH sat beside her with no expression and sat upright. On the opposite side, her parents kept looking at SYH. The combination of four was a strange sight, it attracted a lot of attention in the restaurant. Of course, most of them were girls that were whispering while looking at SYH. After the burst of awkward silence, LWJ couldn't help but to speak first, she asks her what's going on? Who is this man and why is she with him? LWJ continues saying how she knows YWW suffered a lot before, but there was some things she can't do, she can't become like the people who had hurt her! LWJ apparently mistakenly thought that because of YWW being stimulated, she was cheating on her boyfriend. YST's expression becomes serious, looking towards SYH, he asks him does he know YWW has a boyfriend? SYH tells him "I know." When YST heard his words, he immediately became angry, he knows but he's still with her? LWJ showed disbelief, YWW's boyfriend is so nice to her, how can she do this? YWW could no longer listen anymore, she tells her parents to calm down, it's not what they think, she's not cheating!

YWW decide to bite the bullet, hugging SYH's arm, she tells them that it's because he is her boyfriend! There was a faint coldness around SYH, but because of the girl hugging him, it instantly dissipated, his eyes flashed a trace of astonishment. When YST and LWJ heard her words, they immediately looked at each other. LWJ's expression showed she couldn't completely comprehend what was going on, she asks her what did she say? He's her boyfriend? YST frowns, he tells YWW not to lie, tell them the truth, before, she described her boyfriends appearance. YWW tells them that she is telling the truth, before, she had lied to them, she said her boyfriend was very ordinary and not good-looking because she was afraid... afraid they'd be worried if they saw his real face and didn't want them to date... When LWJ and YST heard her words again, they became startled. They didn't expect the situation to be like this. For their daughters explanation, they both had doubts, but when they look at the man again, they felt that their daughters words were very credible... Because of this mans looks, it's really assuring... With his looks, he'd really attract bees and butterflies, seeing how bearing his body is, his identity doesn't seem to simple. Just in a short amount of time, how many young girls in the restaurant looked towards his direction. As YWW was explaining to her parents, she kept winking at SYH as if she was blaming him, he's damaging the country and causing people to suffer for being too handsome and wealthy, hurry up and find a way to give off a favorable impression!

Won't be doing a longer summary for 578+, going to leave to classes soon.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  2. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @vsukio and @lacerem !
    What a development! SYH accidentally met the in-laws :eek: And they though he was giving another guy a green hat :eek:

**breaths in to calm down** Now can we take bets on whether he can leave a positive impression on them or if he will scare them off? I want to know how they will justify their relationship! :X3::X3: And how come YWW parents don't know him, she has been living with him for 2 years now, if I'm correct?:blob_zipper_mouth:

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW could have pretend to have a bad sense of beauty

4. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why these Dark Weis never think another way round when they made fun or tried to harm YWW. "YWW is someone who SYH brought into the group, harmed her is same as harming SYH. SYH should absolutely slapped them back in the face."

Also LY's is either has no brain or have black magic casted on him. He who grew up in ancient martial art family, trained all his life, actually believed that SYH hired master to train YWW into an expert within a month? How low is his self-esteem.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    xyxy6409, jyuuxvii, Moniabird and 2 others like this.
  5. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My day is completely today. Thanks for the spoilers @vsukio

vsukio and Aniki212 like this.
  6. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    I want moaar of da bai.. Uh...
    Thanks for the hard works, @vsukio
    :blobhero::blobhero:

izznis, JNaomi and vsukio like this.
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s because before, she cut all family ties with them in order to be with GYZ. After she was released from being contained due to her father thinking she was going to be a drug addict. she was all alone, therefore, her parents never knew where she was since then. The first time they ‘technically’ met each other again was at her grandfather’s birthday banquet.

xyxy6409, Moniabird and waterdance68 like this.
  8. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, my expectations from the real world colored my recollection. That and the conversation/theories in this thread regarding this issue before. Thank you

9. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finish reading 239 page of spoiler.
    Thank you for all translator, summarizers for your hard work. Thank you the founder of Lotus translation for translating this novel :aww::aww:
    After reading all spoiler, i could only say that when will LY get killed by his own stupidity, such a **sh**e bodyguard, which bodyguard questioning his own master and side with someone who is not even has Si blood. I really want to kick him, although YWW has proven her worth. And SYH, how could you could not see that LY heart has changed, where he ia more loyal to a wicth rather than you. Just kick him and all stupid guard together :blobdevil::blobdevil:

10. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows ;)

11. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    And then LY and the other brainwashed idiots will say "How dare YWW hurt our goddess, she was jealous of how QRX had support behind her and she (YWW) hurt her(QRX) on purpose, SYH should dump this violent and selfish girl. Our goddess is a lot better."

12. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    You are not alone in this. Many a time I had to wait for everyone in my family to give me a spare key. For a few years. All my close bffs had a spare house and car key. ☝ Notorious for locking herself out of everything. One time I even left the ignition on!! Yikes.

blueoddog and JNaomi like this.
  13. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    wating for the new upate to jugde YWW parents reaction :blobfearful: will our FL (SYH) be able to win the favor of her mother and father-in-law or must she get ready to defend herself against their schemes!?!:blob_pompom:

Nourashraf__ and Fernandes27 like this.
  14. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Goodmorning....
    No update/s?

TangerineDreams likes this.
  15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, the novel's at a boring point for me - SYH's around and now they're meeting her parents. Meh. Go back to the asskicking and guards restructuring cause that's clearly more important. Heck, even go back to her job, at least a mention. Or make YWW start to set-up SMQ or something. Why waste my time with 'romance' with that block of wood SYH who has no charm to spark my interest whatsoever. Yawn.

jyuuxvii likes this.
  16. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    SYH panicked and went to bathroom and send message to his friends group asking how to get in good sides of YWW's parents. They first thought he was single again but seeing he even met with the parents they were shocked. his stupid friend (the one called yww fat) actually said he is handsome if he give them lots of dowry there will be no problem.

17. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    5 new chapters

18. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First before all, I want to thank all translators for their good work here and other novels raws :D It really makes my day go better when I see comments "I'm doing short/long summary" :D Keep up your good work everyone and lets hope our FMC kick some sense into others, again very soon :D

I wanted to say few thoughts about discussion earlier for how other people are stupid and how they dont like our FML. First of all you need to remember that she until recently(I dont know exactly how much time passed in novel time from her reincarnation) was real B*TCH... they all saw it, bodyguards, ML friends and society. You need to be aware that once when you create bad picture of yourself IRL it doesnt go away just like that when you decide I will change. Also how can LY, grandma and others be so blind? In one hand they have childhood friend who did everything to help their master and make his life easier(note: they dont know what we know) and because of that she is best choice, while our FML is someone who did drugs(they got pictures, doesnt matter anymore if she did it herself or others did that to her), was behaving like worst enemy to their master, they good old master is going crazy because of her. So I believe that they are not that stupid, its just that FML created so bad picture for herself that its impossible/really hard to change public opinion of herself. Only thing I dont like about novel is that I have feeling that she somehow switched too fast to ML... For god sake he raped you and she doesnt even talk anymore about life after him. I know that she developed her feelings on road when she interacted with him for first time like human being but its like she forgot everything bad he did to her, because no matter what, I think she should still have more reservation to him than she has right now for what he did to her in past. I would like her to have similar reaction to him like other FML from another novel and puke or get sick when they decide to have sex, so we actually get some explanation why he behaves like that, apology for being mean d*ck to her in past and show real remorse and try to make things better. For now mostly what he did was order her around and "forced" her to be happy. Everything he did with her started with her doing it because of fear and not because she wanted to. I started to have feeling that most things she does now is not anymore to calm him down or whatever, it was more like routine she does, its time to feed pets, cut grass, take iceberg out so he stops pouting and thats it. I hope soon we will get some revenge time for old white lotus, fake bff, and that she will not show mercy to her brother if he choose to stay with fake bff no matter what. Also scene I really want to see is her kicking ass of some elders in Su family :D that would be awesome to read about xD Well this is it for me, posting once in few monts but posting damn chapter xD Best regards everyone and lets hope we get few chapter today again :D

Nubzy, Laylieth, Nourashraf__ and 5 others like this.
  19. Raizel_Kertia

Raizel_Kertia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is funny af:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl:

20. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    he cames back from bathroom after a long time. YWW's father starts integration. where is your father? SYH: dead. mother? syh: left no body knows. job? SYH: currently at home. he is jobless parentless nobody would approve this kind of men. then YWW stepped in and explained "his mom is divorced, when he was young and move abroad no connection afterwords. his father died in an accident. he is taking a break from job, because she asked o spend time together. and he is super bad in talking" her parents are still unsatisfied but with their own family problems they have no righ to judge other families.