Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently, I've been wondering if GYZ was actually her fiance. We know he is engaged to
    I think Nangong Liuyun is still a better ML compared to SYH. At least he makes his love clear and isn't abusive to the FL.

Like I've said before, I really think the author handicapped herself in regards to the ML. She starts him off as such a despicable guy and when you think he is making progress, he goes right back to where we started.

JimmyFalcon, Nanashy and Miaka_Mei like this.
  2. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps reading this novel while waiting it's update is a big mistake. It's testing one's wrath & patience lolllll
    Oh yes of coz my boy Liuyun is better. He risked his life and prestige many many times.
    I'm just hoping SYH at least, at leastttttt has some guilty conscience. Pls?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  3. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone can say, what novel is nangon liuyun from???

4. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they are talking about Nongon Liuyun from The Demonic King Chases His Wife? maybe?

5. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup that's the Nangong Liuyun I'm talking about. Be warned that if you start that novel, it's ongoing with 9K+ chapters and only 1000 or so have been translated.

Hae_UNa likes this.
  6. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But you have summarise for it till book 1 finishes.

Hae_UNa likes this.
  7. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 1 only spans up to the first 2K chapters right? After that, you'll either have to wait or MTL it. 7K chapters of MTL would definitely fry my brain.

Hae_UNa and Aeiru28 like this.
  8. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading only summary of 7k chapters, i had my fill of the book. With all the interest gone.

kaguya0401 likes this.
  9. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why an author would choose to write a 9K+ chapter story. The plot should have been able to be wrapped up in 3K chapters max. Lots of the chapters are drawn out or just fillers :(

Vishaakha likes this.
  10. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 70 is up he is saying he was wrong and he is sorry. I liked how realistic the fear of the MC was depicted, but it would make harder for me to accept the male lead later on. Also if I understand correctly from @vsukio' s summary in her first life he let her go after years of imprisonment, but she was unable to function normally after gaining her freedom and fell victim to that cousin, SMQ and ex-fiance.
    I think the author is going for, if he is not helping her, she will never have a normal life.

11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 70 summary :
    After looking at the stuff, SYH stiffly walks towards YWW. YWW is holding her knees while having her head deeply buried as if she was locking herself into a small world. On her neck were clear visible bruise marks, it made SYH's eyes sting. He wanted ot touch YWW's shoulder but as he approached her, her body started to violently shake. His hand stiffly remains in the air, after awhile, he takes it back. His recall when she told him that she figured it out, that she wanted to get to know him, to date him normally, to work hard on growing sweet melons, how she was willing to see his grandmother, how she dressed up while being well-behaved, she seriously picked out a gift and coaxed the old lady to become happy. She knew he had insomnia, she probably heard it from his grandmother, she then went to the hospital to see a professional, she let him know about his illness and took notes and even bought medicine. She wanted to try to know him and accept him, but in the end, what did she get?

His inexplicable rage, him rebuking her words, and him injuring her, she's afraid of him.. she hates him.. How can she not be afraid? How can she not hate him? Even he hated himself. When she saw him giving off a suffocating oppression, she went into a trance and repeated "I'm sorry I was wrong I know I'm wrong" Watching her expression made his heart hurt. He clenches his fists and slowly holds the girl in his arms. He tells her she isn't wrong, the wrong one is him, he should be sorry, he misunderstood her, he thought she deceived him, he thought she was going to go find GYZ.. Like a broken record, YWW shakes her head and said she didn't, sent went to find a doctor because he couldn't sleep.. SYH arms tighten around her, he tells her he knows, he knows she did it for him. YWW started to cry, SYH can feel the warm tears on his chest. She tells him she didn't lie to him, seeing her grievance made his heart feel like it was being twisted by a knife.

A lot of development in this chapter. Almost home!!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm disgusted how they still didn't let her go even though they already have everything while she had nothing and had been suffering. YWW!!! :cry:

13. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 70 made me cry even with the chopped translation... I hope he knows now what a monster he is.

14. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    If I answer you as the bad person I'm, I would say having somebody constantly reminding me how bad I'm would make me want to get rid of that person. However as the good person I'm I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I hurt somebody to the point of destruction.
    It is hardest to be the bad person in a story, they have to loose a lot to be what they are, or they have to have a family that raised them without anything.

Lazy hypocrite and Fieyy-Qa like this.
  15. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean chapter 68? She was thinking that what she was most afraid of, was that even if one day he lets her go, she wouldn't be able to leave the cage mentally.

Since in chapter 69*, its revealed that she's only pretending to be scared, I kind of thought chapter 70 was funny in that sense that he's so easily falls for her acting. It was like an earlier chapter where she was thinking that those high school students that were bullying her were only children compared to her and she wasn't upset by anything they did.

*Opps, should be chapter 68

16. Merrymiss

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, she was acting? I'd usually believe when faced with violence, even if you expected it, I would still be scared due to internal scars- like a PTSD sort of thing.
    It seems she has become numb to her purpose. I really don't see them having a future.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  17. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    After he leaves the room in chapter 68, "There wasn't the slightest trace of fear left in her eyes, only chillness and gloom remained." So, I think she was pretending to be scared in chapter 70.

18. Merrymiss

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, I was just thinking she became numb to all the abuse, and only strives to continue her goals. I feel like that's worse than her fear of him, he has no chance. I wonder how the author will twist this...

19. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish we could have known more about his thoughts from earlier on. Is this the first time he acknowledges to himself that actions were wrong? Or, has he always felt guilty afterwards, but continues to have the same reaction next time?

20. Merrymiss

Reading List:
    Link
    Since he always saw his actions as justified due to his clouded judgement amd misunderstandings, I would expect a different reaction since this was YWW's entire purpose for going to the hospital and getting the medicine, etc.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.