Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. OHtheNovelty

OHtheNovelty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I......am so exhausted. After 3-4 days, I finally managed to catch up. :blobdead:

Thanks to all the translators that volunteered, you worked really really reallllly hard. :blob_pompom:

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Gist of 759-762:
    YWW decides to buy Wan Heyun's raw stones because she finds them pleasing to the eyes, XL calls home base to consult, Feng Yiping (who's the family's elder and board of director) and YWW ends up agreeing to a bet, whoever loses will have to leave the company and isn't allowed to meddle in the company's affairs. Huang Shixin gets his raw stones cut, there are rare jems inside which makes everyone stunned and envious. A raw stone cutter by the name of Wang Hu comes and prepares to cut YWW's raw stones, XL, the three experts, and HMF all put their focus on the stone in WH's hands.

Currently studying so I won't be writing longer summaries atm.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    Amaunett, Yukari_me, Tyna and 14 others like this.
  3. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear I've read a novel with the same exact scenario. People look down on the mc, saying she doesn't know jack shit. But her raw stones (i think this is what it was) were the most valuable.

elsaSmith797 and ludagad like this.
  4. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's the lack character development that makes us not really care XD

Miaka_Mei and Aster Anemone like this.
  5. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    they started cutting YWW's stones and nothing good comes out. there is only one syone left.

look guys another cliff hanger that none of us really feel excited for.

Yukari_me, blueoddog, Ohoud and 9 others like this.
  6. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    still cutting stones and underestimating YWW

I read the beginning then just skipped to end :blobsleeping:

Yukari_me, riyo, Maikh and 5 others like this.
  7. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know what ML's company does? How did they get to gambling by buying stones?

8. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the author is sleepy, they are still cutting stones and the stone YWW refused was not good

*behaves like this wasn't so obvious* (n)

riyo, Maikh, Nourashraf__ and 5 others like this.
  9. veilan91

veilan91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rather than gambling i think they are actually looking for gemstone. it might be MTL mistake or who knows that there really is a gambling with stones:hmm:

so basically if they are looking for gemstone, ML might be in the jewellery business...cause they going to get a red Jadeite and boom instance slap to all who look down on wan wan:blob_sunglasses:

10. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    stone gambling seems to be a traditional thing

11. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    and big climax the stone YWW choose is the best.

Rangeles, blueoddog, riyo and 11 others like this.
  12. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Sarcastically shocked expression.
    Why can't she just go and do business without having an obstacle and a show on every step...

13. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for summaries:blobokhand:
    How am i not surprised? I found this plot somewhat familiar:blobsmilehappyeyes: is gambling stone very popular amongst chinese author? If i am not wrong at demonic king chases his wife?

Miaka_Mei and AsukaU like this.
  14. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is quite a common trope in xianxia novels.

15. Celeen

Celeen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In real life situation like that they should see her as stupid as ever and will not respect her. why bec if you forget she buy all the stones in the store and only one will be better than the others , sorry but in this situation i think the other side won bec she won by luck not skill what if someone already buy the stone she wanted what she is going to do ?

Ohoud and Ddragonesse like this.
  16. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW told it before. she said gambling 3 part skill and 7 part luck and she has a lot of luck, which makes her a better gambler

17. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    wow great stone, wow great luck, how can she be this perfect. in the last 6 months there was only a small amount of this stone was found, how can she find this big stone.

i guess I'm sleepy, my sarcastic tone started to go out of hand. good night to you all from this side of the world

Elliana, michoux, Miss Ruby and 19 others like this.
  18. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I was thinking along those lines about the stones... In real life, no one would bother being so long winded like those cannon fodder either. So much talking and talking and talking about how worthless YWW is, like do they have a stake in any of this? Why bother being disrespectful for the sake of showing disdain to someone you don't know lol. Even if the dude only wanted to do business with QRX, he only needed to say that one sentence and then be stubborn and keep silent until they brought QRX to him. I can understand that. But really, it's just annoying when I gotta read chapters upon chapters of random people scolding YWW just to create drama. And I'm kinda sick of this QRX is the wife, while YWW is the concubine imagery. Did these people forget they live in modern times? Not like QRX is married to SYH yet either. If he wanted to marry her, he'd have done so a long time ago. And what self-respecting woman would wait around and watch her man 'play' with other women as those random people claim/think is the situation. Even QRX can't be this dumb, I think she probably has another agenda than just getting with SYH.
    Okay, rant over. This novel is too far removed from reality to actually pick on just the stones thing xDD

Miaka_Mei, AsukaU, Anna Sky and 3 others like this.
  19. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the author didnt stick with the original plot? (SMQ and YWW step sister, too prove her worthy to become SI madame, to regain her father company, to develop her feeling for SYH and help syh removed any traitor in his family, to build her entertainment empire, dont forget Da bai). Imo, that plot would be enough and still interesting if the author develop it well without adding so many on the spot plot like nwy, this cutting stone plot, little bun plot. Its not like i hate little bun plot, but i think i prefer yww and syh regenerate their own lil bun without suddenly 'is that lil bun their child?' thing (remember yww promise to syh when syh is in the process of recuperating his health? I think that would be more cute). SYH is the male lead character here, but from any other novel i've read so far, he's the less mention. Did u guys remember sometimes we dont even heard syh mentioned on a few pages of the story. Lol. I started to think that syh is just a cameo. I mean in the later plot, i feel less and less syh existance, comparing with Lu tingxiao, syh is 'transparent'. Oh yww studying about entertainment in her college right? Then how do she knew about this cutting stone ability? 20 years old rebirth and she knows how to cut a stone, seriously, do any of you care about this cutting stone plot?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  20. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I'm saying he's a bland ML and the novel can do without him whatsoever. The only thing he does is air-condition the room and speak maybe 2 words at a time. Every cannon fodder and their mother get a POV, but the ML doesn't. He's just a prop here.