Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds more realistic to me than the pregnancy idea.

riyo and kiara8 like this.
  2. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's becase she is pregnant. Maybe because the body or soul is different?

3. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    she better not be pregnant with all the fighting she did that baby have to be from steel to still be alive

Rangeles and Aster Anemone like this.
  4. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    The baby will be the new Man Of Steel.

Rangeles likes this.
  5. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think she is pregnant either. Since we all guess that she and NYM?( don't remember the name) May be the same person or related to each other somehow, I think she is kind of experience the change in her or her evolution that will clear up her mysterious relation to NYM

6. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point I think the only way for the holes to be filled would be to reveal that everything about the ye family is a really eleborate scam lol

There was no real ye wan wan from the start.

AsukaU, Lariterus, Lunastella and 2 others like this.
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 791: Moving corpse?
    Immediately, YWW's body slightly trembled. Her eyes flashed a trace of fear, she couldn't help but to involuntarily think of those horror movies she had seen before. Could it be... she hit a ghost? "It wouldn't be a moving corpse right?!" YWW only felt the cold wind blowing behind her, making her tremble in fear. At that moment, YWW, at the speed of a hundred meter sprint, opened the door and sat in the car. Trying to calm her mood, YWW took out her cell phone. She originally wanted to call SYH, but she was afraid of worrying him... On second thought, it's probably better to call traffic police to come handle this matter. "What's the traffic police number..." YWW lifted her head as she mumbled. Suddenly, a sweet-sounding gentle voice sounded from the car. While YWW was still mumbling to herself, she didn't finish her words. If not for the lack of space in the car, she would of already jumped up. Her forehead was oozing cold sweat, through the rearview mirror, not knowing when, YWW discovered that in the back seat of the car, sat a young man. The man's white long hair was to his waist, with extremely exquisite facial features, under his eyebrows were a pair of erotic soul sucking magnificent eyes. Even though he was just sitting there, he was nevertheless extremely refined.

As his simple and elegant misty eyes fell onto YWW, his mouth hanged a faint smile. It was as if this man came out of a painting, with his body giving off a mysterious breath, with just a single glance, it would make a person deep set, to the point of being unable to free themselves. However, YWW showed no signs of admiration, looking at the man in the back seat, it was as if she was looking at a ghost. "Girl... You.... Just hit me." Seemingly breaking the moment of silence, the man's pair of erotic soul sucking eyes, looked to YWW, then softy smiled. Once the man finished speaking, he leaned his body, advancing closer towards YWW. And yet at this moment, YWW almost instinctively, with all of her strength, threw a blow at the man's flawless face. YWW's mind was somewhat in a mess. Not too long ago when she was driving her car, she nearly hit this person at full speed. According to common sense, as long as it's a normal person, with the force of impact from the car from just a moment, a body of an adult would of been crushed in an instant, yet this man actually came out unscathed?! In YWW's mind, the two words "moving corpse" emerged.

Almost in an instant, YWW was going to open the door to escape, but the man pulled her back. "Big brother... I didn't mean to run into you!" YWW looked a somewhat terrified. "Oh, it's okay, it's not that important anyways." As the corner of his mouth showed a smile, it looked soft and gentle. "N-not that important...?" Now having the courage to look at the man cautiously, it seems that it really was nothing. But even if it was nothing, she's still terrified, okay? If it was a normal person, they would've already been killed, and if not dead, they'd at least be seriously injured, but to her surprise, this man actually seems to be alright?! "Next time, drive carefully. You're lucky that you hit me this time, if you were to hit someone else next time, what would you do." The man spoke with a senior tone. "Right, right, right... Big brother, you're right... Brother, are you a person or a ghost?" YWW cautiously opened. Hearing YWW's remark, the man was a stump for words: "You... Think I was killed by you?" Ye Wan Wan's expression froze. Wasn't it because she had crashed into him and caused his death?!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  8. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAH~~~~
    Got hit on the face, nosebleeded still nothing to care. ghost.

9. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Wan Wan's expression froze. Wasn't it because she had crashed into him and caused his death?!

AsukaU and vsukio like this.
  10. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New entry:blobwoah: friend or foe:blobamused: Nonetheless looks like a new addition in YWW harem collection:blobparty:

11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 792: Deliberately crashing cars then demanding compensation on the spot
    Now that she's looking at the man with white hair scattering to his waist, it doesn't seem like its what she thought... It's just that this situation made YWW a bit disordered. "I'm a man, not a ghost." The man gently said with a smile. At this moment, YWW looked a bit surprised: "Just a moment ago, did I really run into you?" Staring at the white-haired man, YWW started to look more puzzled, running into him like this didn't kill him? "The hit hurt me a little bit." The white-haired man pondered for a moment, then nodded with a look of certainty. "Are you... really okay? Would you like to go to the hospital?" YWW frowned as she spoke. "It's alright, don't worry." The white-haired man laughed. "That's good." YWW nodded, then said: "Pay for the damages." Hearing YWW's remark, the white-haired man slightly froze: "You hit me, now you want me to compensate you money?" "So to speak, but even though I ran into you, you're still alright, but my car... Has a problem!" After YWW opened the car door, she pulled the white-haired man out, then pointed at her car and opened: "See for yourself, look at how my car was hit by you, if you don't pay for the damages, don't even think about leaving today." "Girl, money is merely a worldly possession, life doesn't bring death nor does it take it away, don't be greedy. Besides, I don't have any money." The white-haired man shook his head. "I don't care, you crashed my car into this, not paying for the damages is out of the question." YWW opened.

"You shameless character, who did you learn this from?" Staring blankly, the white-haired man looked at YWW with astonishment. Not waiting for YWW to continue speaking, the white-haired man suddenly laid on the side of YWW's foot: "You... You injured me, pay for my medical expenses..." "When did I hit you?" YWW started blankly. "Just now, in the car... You punched me... Just pay for my medical expenses, I'm dying..." The hair-haired man's face looked as if he was suffering in pain. YWW: "..." Just now in the car, she was frightened, so she really did punch him, but its been over half and hour. Now, this white-haired man is crying out in pain? His reflexes... are really too lengthy! "Okay, stop pretending, I won't make you pay for the fare." YWW sighed. "I suddenly feel that your punch wasn't that heavy, I feel a little bit better now." The white-haired man slowly rose to his feet. "Hehe..." YWW laughed: "You really were faking it, the fare must be compensated." "Oh dear... I'm dying, I feel that your fist is still a little too heavy... You're going to pay for my medical expenses..." With his entire face filled with pain, the white-haired man laid on the ground again. YWW: "..." Why didn't she just hit him dead?

In the end, YWW and the white-haired man consulted. Even if the two of them drew a line, nobody wanted to blackmail anyone. (?) After the white-haired man agreed, he got up from the ground. "Alright, I'll be going first." YWW probably had to get on a bus. Upon seeing this, the white-haired man stopped YWW: "You have to compensate me money!" "What?" YWW gawked, didn't the two of them agree to draw a line? Why is he demanding payment from her? "The punch is fair, but you drove me into this, so you have to compensate me money." The man looked firm. "Aren't you okay?" The corner of YWW's mouth slightly twitched. "Oh dear... I'm dying, I almost got run down by you... You have to compensate me money today..." With his face filled with pain, the man laid on the ground for the third time.

------
    When a shameless person meets another shameless person :blobsweat_2:

Taking my sweet time cause I'm reading raws for something else atm lololol

Yukari_me, riyo, Ivivivi and 11 others like this.
  12. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahahahah is it beginning of another subplot :blobdizzy:

I already feel there are lots of sub-plots that can have their own full novels :blobsweat:

AsukaU and vsukio like this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 793: You want some help?
    Seeing this made YWW speechless, she wanted to go up and slap him to death. Before YWW could continue speaking, a very fast SUV showed up in front of her. With YWW and the white-haired man being in the middle, the SUV showed no means of slowing down. Instead, it drove faster and faster, straight towards YWW. After YWW dodged it, the SUV didn't reduce it's speed. Seeing that it was about to hit the dead white-haired man lying on the ground, the white-haired man quickly got up to avoid it. In the next second, the SUV stopped and opened it's door, 3 men in black came out of the car. The leader of the group was a 30 year old man with an indifferent face. Glancing at YWW, the man showed the slitting a throat gesture to the two men behind him. Seeing this made YWW's brows slightly knit. Previous, she had a feeling that something was wrong and someone was following her, then not long after, these people suddenly appeared while wanting to kill her. "Qin Ruoxi sent you?" The three men froze for a moment, then one of them subconsciously blurted out: "Who's Qin Ruoxi?" It didn't seem that these three black men were lying. YWW secretly pondered. From her previous life understanding of QRX, with her cautiousness, she wouldn't be doing this atm, moreover, her current self shouldn't be threatening QRX in anything. If QRX sent a killer, there's no reasonable explanation.

But since QRX didn't do it, who sent assassins to her? As her mind was quickly processing, she couldn't find any clues. Originally, she had guessed that Feng Yiping and Si Mingli were the ones who did it, but when carefully thinking about it, it wouldn't be realistic. Not giving YWW time to think, the three men quickly came forward and surrounded her. Almost in a blink of an eye, the three men shot at the same time. "So fast..." YWW became slightly surprised. These three peoples skills are extremely good, for her to deal with them, she has to put a bit of pressure. At this moment, not far away, the white-haired man attentively watched YWW trying to cope with the situation. Coming towards YWW, he then asks her if she wants some help. "Want!" The white-haired man then nodded then tells her to give him money! If she gives him money, he'll help her, in this world, there's no such thing as a free lunch, right? YWW becomes speechless, does this man only have money in his eyes? After walking in front of her, he tells her that if she gives him 100k, he'll help her. He then changes it to 50k, don't bargain with him, it's the lowest price he'll accept. YWW frowns then tells him 100! 100? She's practically sending food to a beggar! No longer wanting to talk to YWW, the white-haired man looked towards the three men in black who were closing in on YWW and asks if they want his help, if they do, give him 1 million and he'll help solve this dispute!

Yukari_me, bloddyrose, riyo and 12 others like this.
  14. OHtheNovelty

OHtheNovelty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    W O W
    I think I'm starting to like this albino

15. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    white haired guy killed the other guys and asked for money from YWW. YWW was thinking about his identity all chapter, so basically nothing happened.

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 794: So shameless
    YWW: "..." She has never seen such a shameless man... Hearing the white-haired man's words, the expressions of the three black men turned stupid. "F*ck off!" The black people raged. "Hey? You really don't want to consider it?" "Don't get in the way or you'll be killed together!" "Otherwise, how about a bit less? How about 100k? What do you think? "..." "It can't be any less than 50k!" "Courting death!" At the end of their wits, the three black men decided to attack the white-haired man to get him out of the way. Clicking his tongue, he tells them that it's really not that expensive, 50k could buy them 3 lives... After taking a glance at him, YWW wonders who this man is. Just now, after her car crashed into him, he was still alright. Although she knows there are some martial art families in Z country, after training to a certain extent, their bodies could withstand a great amount of external force, so having copper skin iron bones isn't that legendary, but to not be worried about getting into a car crash, isn't that scary? Moreover, when facing these three killers, his expression also didn't change.

His skills might even be better than NWM's... Could it be that this man's mysterious identity is actually a hidden world master? Just as she was thinking this, the three black men rushed over towards the white-haired man. Immediately afterwards, YWW became stunned... The sound of fists striking flesh was constantly ringing, as the white-haired man was being surrounded by the three black men in the middle of the beating, he showed no power of fighting back. YWW: "Uh..." She seems... to be thinking too much? So, in actuality, this guy simply crashed her car then demanded compensation just for show? Then he dared to sell himself to both sides to help fight? What to even think... Seeing that the white-haired man didn't fight back, the three black men no longer cared for him then shifted towards YWW-- As YWW's gaze turned chilly, she immediately prepared her fighting spirit to respond. Although she was mistaken about this unfathomable mysterious white-haired man, she isn't wrong about these three men. From her point of view just now, these three men are experts. Even if she were to deal with one, I'm afraid that it'd still be very difficult, let alone three people together. This remote place...

For a while, YWW's mind flashed countless of thoughts. However, as she was about to respond, the three men in front of her, suddenly one after another, silently fell onto the ground. YWW became startled, what's going on? Could it be that... The white-haired man? But how could you possible take three lives in just one moment? What kind of skill is this? Eventually, when YWW saw the white-haired man get up, opposite of her, behind the three men in black, the white-haired man held a gun in his hand. It was equipped with a silencer. Seeing the white-haired man blowing the muzzle of the gun and patting the dust off his clothes, his face filled with contempt. He complains about what day of age is this? To even come up to hit him and fight, these bumpkins! YWW: "..." Sure enough, she really was thinking too much... After the white-haired man finished speaking,. he stepped on the bodies of the three men and walked towards YWW, stretched out his fair slender fingers, then tells her, "Give it!" YWW was confused by his words and was still stupefied. White-haired man: "The 100 bucks you just promised." YWW: "..." Isn't this too little? Even 100 bucks isn't spared... White-haired man: "What? Don't got cash? You can also WeChat me a red envelop." YWW: "..." There goes his mysterious identity of being a hidden world master...

-------
    Talk about anticlimactic, he might as join NWM's odd group of 5 if $100 is enough to make him do work.

3 experts vs a silencer = 3 experts: 0, silencer: 1

Yukari_me, bloddyrose, riyo and 11 others like this.
  17. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @lacerem for quick summaries and @vsukio for the detailed ones. Both make my day brighter :D

I'm kinda looking forward to when the NWM's nephew shows up. SYH jealousy probably will go into overdrive again :ROFLMAO:

lacerem and vsukio like this.
  18. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't some people wish comes true...
    The white haired man can be Da Bai incarnation :D:D:D... (white tiger ---> white haired man).

Hmm... I am curious, what is the real identity of this man.

elsaSmith797 and Aster Anemone like this.
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably like the KFC guy in Hidden Marriage

20. maiha-sama

maiha-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this is NWYs original fiance? The guy from Europe.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018