Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Ishlina

Ishlina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the heck is up with SHY's body? It seems as if he has cancer or a chronic illness but if he has a chronic illness then he should have been weak from the start and if he has cancer then he shouldn't have been described as super handsome. (but as some baldy) Well I guess it's fair if he's been afflicted with an uncurable poison or some kind of Gu (like in those cultivation novels)

2. Ishlina

Ishlina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel as if when SHY has flashbacks about someone calling him being dull in relationships (i think it was SX) and remember when YWW told him that she wants his body; SHY seemed as if he was recalling something painful. I guess YWW and SX had some kind of relationship before YWW lost her memories. That's why SHY told her to never believe SX. Maybe he's afraid that she'll be snatched away or something. SX also seemed to know her preferences as black widow but after her memory loss her personality changed so did her preferences. (Ex.: the strawberry and almond cake.....she used to like eating strawberry cakes and hate almond cakes.. during that dinner SX chose almond cake....but sometime in the story it is mentioned she started liking to eat almond cakes) But I wonder how SHY seemed to know her choices.

Haha it could be memory transplant or something; yww and black widow are different; yww was a virgin before ML took her virginity on the day she woke up in the past but black widow already has a kid...so these two instances dont match up.

Lunastella likes this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who called SYH dull is that handsome guy the 5 mercenaries (YWW's now servants) sent to YWW because they believed the rumors about black widow (whom YWW pretended to play as) took fancy to handsome men and often made them into male pets. It was already discussed by NWM that black widow is fiction, she never existed to begin with. There was never any mention of blood left behind after SYH raped YWW, so we don't know if YWW was really a virgin or not. But I do agree with you on SX knowing NWY's preferences (whom is the body owner YWW is implied being in). This makes me assume that this "older sister" of his is actually NWY.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Lunastella likes this.
  4. KAEDBURY

KAEDBURY Member

Reading List:
    Link

WOAHHHH! one last question, then does that mean SX already know who is black widow in their past life? Can you explain to me further the relationship of black widow and si yehan with si xia? THANKK YOUUUU huhuhu i think i'd escaped these important details on the story huhu i didn't give much attention to their past life because i was more curious of SYH's attitude towards YWW. :oops::oops::oops:

Lunastella likes this.
  5. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you @vsukio , @Lunastella and other
    *sigh* if there's petition to replace ML, let me know.. i am happy to sign it. :notlikeblob:

Lunastella likes this.
  6. Yohono

Yohono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOOOOO, I love the ML. I just don't love what the authors appears to be doing to him. Just let him get healthy and stay healthy already; o we can enjoy him more. Because the current version of the ML is really lovable, even the FL feels that way. I say keep, just keep him happy and stop with the diversion of the main plot-line.

Lunastella and Janminx like this.
  7. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason, I started to dislike all Si family members, even the old madam ( I understand that she worries about her grandson, but at least she should trust her grandson's choice if she really loves him)

I can't wait for QRX's mask to come off

8. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno. All these retarded plots added one after another. How often do famous celebrities or tycoons go into coma or have kids they don't even know about? Or come across some hidden martial arts experts that are regarded as trash some time later by some other super overpowered expert?
    Already almost at 900 chaps and it feels like not even 10% of the plot is resolved.

Just my 2 cents.

Lunastella, jyuuxvii, AsukaU and 3 others like this.
  9. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we would enjoy this novel more if we accept that none of the plots will ever be resolved and more plots will continue to be added instead of having expectations.

Or, think of each chapter as an unconnected drabble instead of viewing this as a novel with a coherent storylines.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Lunastella, keima, Miaka_Mei and 2 others like this.
  10. Yohono

Yohono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad, but true.

Lunastella likes this.
  11. Yohono

Yohono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Still gonna say, hope not.

Lunastella likes this.
  12. Felix

Felix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I've been summoned I suppose I'm obliged to read the entire novel before joining in on the conversation. So that's what ill do. Congratz, you've succssesfully expanded the fanbase by +1! (I'll be back in a week or so of furious marathon reading!)

Lunastella and Yohono like this.
  13. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking what if... SYH and Dr. Sun colluded together to say that SYH is dying to eliminate the enemy inside the Si family. :ROFLMAO:

14. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if SYH is faking it to get rid of pests in the Si family? No one is allow to go into the room except the doctor.

Lunastella likes this.
  15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    If that's the case, the author will earn a little bit of my respect back. Though I'll wonder why he wouldn't mention this plan to YWW. Seems a bit unlikely to me. More likely scenario - the almighty SYH got careless and got poisoned by someone in the family meeting. Of course, the poison is this ultra rare and hard to get undetectable deadly poison with a secret antidote. Well honestly, I don't really care. I don't even care if SYH ever wakes up. He was a boring character from the beginning.

16. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree :/
    The author did not do a good job selling him as the Main ML to the audience. Then again what did we expect with such 2D characterization from the majority of the cast as well :whistle:

ludagad likes this.
  17. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if he is faking it or not, but somehow I doubt it.

The fact that YWW came dressed in red and had make-up on, makes me think she will go into SYH room and tell him that she is ready for a wedding and that he better wake up so they can get married or she is leaving him and getting married to someone else. His sickness seems to be connected at some level to her, at least partially, so he might have slipped into comma due to subconsciously feeling insecure due to how many guys are around her and how little interaction they have had lately.

I think a lot of his physical health problems are caused by psychological insecurities/reasons, that and possibly someone in family using low doses of some toxins to make his heal worse.

Lunastella, Yohono and Janminx like this.
  18. khayeadiktha

khayeadiktha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe SYH will get cured by one of NYM's group (the weird group that YWW asked to be her bodyguards before).. maybe the story will have a turn like that.. ML can't die just like that..

just my specs..

Lunastella likes this.
  19. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, if this novel was about YWW simply making an entertainment agency and rising in the business world; the daily interactions of her employees - GX and the rest; her forming her harem while disguised as a man... Ending with the rarest of the rare true reverse harem with GX, LC, that other actor whose name I forgot... I'd be content. I don't need a SYH, a bun, assassins, winning over worthless families, mysterious pasts, lost memories, weird assassin group comic relief... Da Bai can stay tho.

jillrosa, alexfilia, AsukaU and 3 others like this.
  20. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the novel is sort of like a buffet that provides many okay options. The quality of the food isn't as good as normal restaurant, but there's something for everyone and you can skip the parts you don't like. And you can binge eat because there's so much.

I'm only reading the parts about the entertainment agency and Da Bai's moments and the story seems mostly coherent. SYH is just a cameo instead of the ML.

ludagad and vsukio like this.