Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    ok... little bun is not little bun but little sweet and sour pork rib XD

Lunastella, RizYun and Nourin_7 like this.
  2. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe... Author seems desperate with her writing. I'm enjoying her misery. Kekekeke.

Writers will post more chapter to attract people to give out Monthly ticket. (Reader ticket = $$$. There's frequent author's note asking for tickets). I realllllly hope author learns some lesson. This novel was a wasted potential. But I still enjoyed a thing or two <3

She's finally squeezing out some well worth reading material ----- basically it's Little Bun, Tang Tang.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  3. Nourin_7

Nourin_7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Officially changing little bun's name to little sweet and sour pork rib *~*

Ddragonesse and Lunastella like this.
  4. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick transmigration : 100% sweet love
    host: YWW
    strength : super martial art skills, photographic memory
    Charm:0
    reward points :0
    cheats: can summon da bai
    Arc 1: why my parents married me to big devil

"Ah! my head.... where am I? " YWW wakes up in a strange room "ahhh....." fells from bed after getting shocked to see a man lying near her. the handsome looking man opens his eyes , looks at yww who has just fell from bed. being gazed like that makes her uncomfortable specially when there is barley any cloth on her. "Stop being noisy " the man said lazily lifts the quilt and walks towards the bathroom. yww felt humiliated , she was about to say something when memories of original host starts coming to her. yww was daughter of a rich family and was treated as a treasure. her father had an illegitimate daughter older than her YYY , her father never accepted yyy as he believes she is not his daughter. yyy mother drugged yww's father and slept with him, yyy's mother was yww's cousin who was kicked out of the college for having affair with her professor.. She came to yww's mother and told her since her family is in need of money she left college to support her parents , she just needs a place to live till she finds a job. yww's other being a kind woman lets her to stay there. after the incident where yyy's mother drugged her yww's father , her father got mad and told her to get out of the house, yyy's pretends that she was raped by yww's father and now he is avoiding responsibility. yww's mother gets hurt and was about to leave the house. yww's father stopped her and asked her if she really doesn't trust him, he will never let anyone come between them she is the only woman he loves.he did some investigation and found out about the college incident and told yww's mother she was deceiving you from the beginning. after some moth yyy's mother returned and said she is pregnant . yww's grandparents accept her and let her stay in there house as yww's mother didn't gave birth to any child at that time. after yyy was born he was not ready to give her his name but grandparents coaxed him to agree. later yww was born she was treated like princess while yyy was ignored by her father. after yww grew up during a party she fell in pool gx saved her. after coming out of pool yyy showed concern for yww, yww told her to stop the act " I know you will be the happiest person if something happens to me". watching this scene gx felt disgusted at yww and thought she is selfish and arrogant. yww starts to pursue gx. yww was sent abroad for studies , her parents promised her that after studies are over they will marry her off to gx. there was a terrorist attack in her college after which she was called back. yww was about to be engaged to gx but on her birthday her parents told her she has been betrothed to syh. smq was yww's childhood friend she was secretly jealous of yww , smq gave yww advice to look ugly syh will definitely withdraw from marriage. smq told yww that her father was stuck in some scandal and so he is selling her to syh to get his support. yww doesn't believe at first she request her parents to withdraw the marriage but they refuesd. after marriage not a single day went where the couple didn't fight still syh never forced himself on yww. suddenly one night he forced her to have sexx with him after which relation was further damaged. finally on getting divorced she went to gx to get his help , when she went there she saw gx with yyy , he insulted her and said what is she here for, she has nothing but burden on her parents , look at yyy even though she was not favored she managed to open her own business and is a successful career women, whereas she is a waste who did nothing to help her parents when they were bankrupt and even got divorced. yww left the house feeling dejected when she mindlessly went to syh house ans saw smq purpose to syh. syh rejected smq and left in his car, yww confronts smq, smq makes fun of her and calls her and idiot. she went to her parents house and learnt her mother is in hospital. when she went there she learnt that her mother passed away. yww saw syh there and heard conversation between her father ans syh, yww's father said he was an incompetent man as he could not protect his family and tells syh he will return all the money syh gave them.they only wanted to protect their daughter but didn't knew things will turn like this. yww hates them because of this marriage their last wish is only to see their daughter happy. when yww heard this she started crying syh saw her and tried to stop her but she ran out of the hospital and was hit by a car.
    Back to the present yww got shocked with all this memory and fainted. after opening her eye's yww is confirmed she has transmigrated into another yww's body suddenly a notification came. task 1 find the reason behind her marriage and her parents bankruptcy.

5. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    this chapter is all about how Nie is afraid of answering YWW's messages and leaving the wechat group... :rolleyes::cautious::unsure::notworthy::sleep:

6. K_araxx

K_araxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please continue!! :)

7. byunisperv

byunisperv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody kind enough to do full summary of previous and latest chapters?:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

Lunastella likes this.
  8. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick transmigration : 100% sweet love

ye wan wan's story
    ye wan wan was lying on the grass looking up in the sky a teenage boy flying on sword was coming towards her. the youth saw ye wan wan and came close to her , after he saw YWW is fine he sighed in relief . YWW looked at the youth before she could speak youth yelled at her" where have you been , I looked every where for you" ." I came here to collect herbs then I fell asleep, Brother did something happened." Yww asked. The youth was none other than ye mufan elder brother of YWW. Yww had water spirit vein, because of this she was considered as a furnace. her family was worried that some evil cultivator my abduct her. ye family always closely protected yww. YMF was at nascent stage yww came to collect rare herbs for her brother as he was preparing to make a breakthrough the soul stage. YMF saw the herbs and smiled at yww," there has been some activities detected near the shield stopping demons from coming to our side. we have to quickly move to a safer place." yww nodded her head and climbed the sword with her brother. a giant eagle beast was coming in there, the speed of the beast was very high when the bird passed them yww fell from the sword , before she could hit the ground ymf caught her. yww was really scared so ymf decided to wait till she calms down, then resume the journey. suddenly they felt some sought of pressure and started to cough blood. ymf took yww's hand and tried to move from there. they heard a noise and pressure was removed. ymf told yww to hide while he goes to see what happened, yww refused and she will come along with him. when they arrived in a forest they could hear the sound of beast crying in pain. they saw a white tiger there lying in the pool of blood.

Aster Anemone and Ivivivi like this.
  9. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    Please post this on another thread

10. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's 2 new chapters so far. Not much happened. Btw here for sentence by sentence translation I'm just mostly using google.

Coming back from the wechat thing, looking at the little cherub, YWW's anger suddenly vanished.
    NTX: important things?
    YWW: when a child wants to grow up tall, he can't sleep late. Go to bed!
    NTX: Ah.
    Because she had no preparation beforehand, YWW could only temporarily settle him in a guest room. She was afraid she would be too close to the child. She's covering him with a quilt. Iceberg sent a wechat. Your friend's ghost has received your red envelope. Shameless! But looking at the child her facial expression changes to not scare the child.
    YWW: go to bed, good night.
    NTX: mom good night.
    Just as YWW is leaving,
    NTX: mom
    YWW: what's wrong?
    NTX:... will my mother ever leave me again?
    YWW: ..No. (heart was stunned and had an uncontrollable guilty conscience)
    If I were your mother, I would definitely not leave you again.
    The emergence of NTX really disrupted YWW's many plans. She googled how to take care of children and got her servants to prepare it. She also googled Nie Wuming and Nie Tang Xiao but couldn't find anything. She already guessed that their identities were not simple, now the bodyguards rescued her. Originally they had met in peace so she didn't want to know too much. After the mother is found, they will no longer meet each other, but after meeting him (tangtang)... she indescribably somehow began to care
    Just YMF calling her about work. Remember about the scriptwriter? They got XL to work for them and GX and LC will do the play/film too. However, the bad news is that what happened in the previous life is happening where the mentor is saying his work was stolen but YWW already planned for this.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  11. Icelandicsaga

Icelandicsaga Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapters are getting smaller and smaller, am I right? With this rate, the author can make up two chapters from these four per day..:rolleyes::confused:

Yohono likes this.
  12. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suppose that is what the reader base has to do XD
    Punish them towards the end of the month by forcing them to write actual substantial chapters as oppose to fillers for the $ :cool:

13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 924: Heard someone shout mommy
    YWW tells YMF she's afraid he wouldn't sue! In order for her to plan for this day, she relied on her memories to write up the whole script then registered it in advance. She also let GX and LC time to study the script, especially GX to see how far he'll go... She spent so much time and energy to dig up such a big pit, if they didn't jump, wouldn't she die? YMF was confused, YWW wants Huangtian to sue them? What does she mean? Afraid that YWW didn't understand the seriousness of this matter, he hurriedly tries to explain the situation. He tells her how Tan Zhenxin registered the script in his name before Xu Lin. XL has no proof that he wrote the script, so the situation is very bad for them. If they go to court, they'll lose without a doubt... As YWW was about to explain, at the doorway came a tender voice. "Mommy..." Seeing Nie Tangxiao, she didn't know when he woke up and went to find her. When YMF heard the voice over there, his entire being became dumbfounded.

He asks her what's going on? Where is she? What is she doing and who is she with? How did it seem like he just heard someone call her mother??? YWW's ears were almost blown away by YMF. Tightly covering the microphone, she tells NTX to wait a moment, she has to answer the phone! After going on the balcony and determining that NTX can't hear her, she tells YMF to calm down. YMF then blew up. How can she make him calm down? She has to honestly tell him, she didn't give birth to a child with that wild man did she? The corner of YWW's mouth twitched. She asks if he's on menopause. His imagination is really rich! YMF then murmurs how he had a nightmare last night... He dream that she and that wild man had a 5 year old kid, it made him so scared he broke into cold sweat... YWW became speechless. How old was she 5 years ago? Is she really such a beast? YMF then asks, what the hell is going on?

YWW then reluctantly tells him how she does have a kid here, but it's her friends nephew. It's pretty pitiful. His parents left him and they haven't been able to find them after all these years. Because her friend was so sad for this child when seeing this, they thought of having her impersonate his mother for a while... YMF questions if YWW is insulting his IQ as well as trying to deceive him. Can one own's mother even be impersonated? YWW also knew that this was not reliable, but at the time, when Nie Wuming was saying how terrifying NTX was, it was a matter of life and death. So she agreed, but how would she have known she'd be in a hole? He's definitely very well-behaved... YWW then asks, does she even need to lie him? If her and her boyfriend really had a son, he'll definitely be the most beautiful and lovely child in this world. There wouldn't be enough time for her to take him around the entire town, would it even be necessary to hide him away? YMF: "..." If you have something to say, please don't talk about dog food, Thank you...

14. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    What a coincidence :rolleyes:
    YMF: I had a nightmare that you have a 5 years old child with a wild man

Paaathsy, elsaSmith797, Allie and 2 others like this.
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 925: Well-behaved enough to make people dearly distressed (?)
    At the same time at the Ye ancestral home. In the courtyard, Liang Meixuan who was having a relaxing morning drinking tea, puts down her cup in excitement. She asks Ye Yiyi is she's really sure, did Xu Lin actually sold his script to YMF? Don't make any mistakes... YYY tells her to rest assure, she already had someone specially confirm it, there is no mistake. LMX's eyes suddenly lit. This time, why don't they use this situation to resolutely take care of that smelly boy! YYY elegantly takes a sip of her tea then opens, XL stole their company's gold medal screenwriter's work, however, if The Era of God's media bought something that was stolen by others, they'll naturally be unable to get away with it. As far as she knows, YMF has already started to shoot for the film as well as spent a large sum of money on it. If they lose the lawsuit, not only will they be unable to make the film, all of their money spent will become wasted.

When LMX heard her words, her mood became good. A few days ago, her grandparents was still praising YMF in front of her, saying how he's beginning to improve himself! Hum, that smelly kid, it's just a small lousy company, what's there to be so proud of? Well now, if her grandparents knew that YMF stole a screenplay from their Huangtian, how would she say her grandparents will think? A faint light flashed in YYY's eyes, she believes her grandparents will naturally no longer trust him. LMX sneered slyly. Last time, that smelly boy made remarks that reversed things from black to white. He even made her grandparents believe him, causing her dad have no choice but to find a scapegoat! She must make good use of this, she wants to see how this kid will quibble this time! YYY confidently explains how she already sent people to get prepared, the evidence is foolproof. They'll win this lawsuit without a doubt. She told her a long time ago, they only need to quietly wait for an opportunity. With YMF's temper, he'll only kill himself. LMX looked prideful when she heard this. She right, her daughter is the smartest! Those two foolish siblings added together can't even compare to the root of her toes! What is there worth to even pay attention to!

Garden small building. YWW's few words killed YMF in a matter of seconds, afterwards, YMF no longer had anything to say. After hurriedly going downstairs, YWW saw that NTX was already sitting at the dinner table while eating breakfast. The little guy was sitting on a stool and eating breakfast as if it was mechanized. Last night, YWW was worried all night, she was afraid she wouldn't be able to take good care of the child. After searching on the internet, she saw how parents complained about their children's problems, and how difficult it is to take care of them. She found that when taking care of children, there are a lot of things she really needs to pay attention to. Raising children is really difficult. When seeing this, it made YWW suffer from insomnia... YWW was prepared for the worst to cope with all kinds of unexpected situations. However, she didn't expect that in her first morning of taking care of the baby, there was no such fuss that she had expected. The little guy got up himself, puts on his own clothes, washed himself well, sat at the dinner table, ate his food, isn't a picky eater, and prepared his own meal. This child is practically so well-behaved, it makes people dearly distressed... YWW walked over while feeling complex. In a soft voice, she asks if he's used to eating these things. Putting down his chopsticks, the little guy waited until he finished chewing the food in his mouth, then opened: "Used to."

------
    Last update for today.

16. Mae lorca

Mae lorca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Yiyie sue them, and the result will come out and that was originally,
    YWw is the first one who wrote it before them.
    Sure wanwan won it. (Good job YWw)
    Yiyie and her mother became laughing stock of whole media.
    (Will you know Yiyie and her mother of course will use the media sympathy for them but the result was opposite)
    Gotta wait for that to happen, the first downfall of Yiyie and her mother arrogance.

17. renrenka

renrenka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    beside, YWW smart enough that she already register the script. so even if YYY dare to sue her. clearly she will win cause the script already registered.
    cannt wait to see her face when she lost to YMF(YYY dunno YB is YWW)

Yohono likes this.
  18. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    926 is up
    YWW is trying to a good mother doing stuff like making an apple bunny. the child is so grown up, he is so uncute, he said he is not 2 or 3 and YWW agreed because he is 4 or 5 (#@$%@# please tell me when 4-5 years old children became grown up, does this author ever spent time with a 9 or even a 13 years old). on the other hand the theft director is talking with the other guy and tell him, he will not let that guy have the script. (ok if we had even a little bit anticipation or mystery aroung subject it would be fun to read. author trying to put YYY face-slap to attract attention, but already known ending, this doesn't help.)

19. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    the author of the movie is sorry for drugging everyone down with him. he tried to record the conversation, but was unable to because the other guy had his assistant search him. They talked about YWW and when YWW came she said she will not let him down and prepare for a press conference. she can solve all the problems.

Laylieth, elsaSmith797, Maikh and 9 others like this.
  20. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW said YMF should prepare a big press conference for tomorrow and YMF didn't want to spend that much money. YWW said HYX will help to find a venue. then YYYcalled YMF she invited YMF to a big party and said their grandparents permitted him to came. and she will send an invite, since YMF is not known by the guards. (she is insulting him, by behaving like the owner)
    it turns out the day YWW wants to have press conference is the 20th foundation day of YYY's company.