Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW and YMF attended the dinner and YMF attracted everyone's attention. YMF smoothly handle his grandparents and even danced with his grandma. people were gossiping how everything could be taken from YYY and her mom LMX was angry. YMF was a nobody and they could push him around, but now he has his own company and well known in the circles. LMX asked if everything was ready to give them red envelope (?) and YYY said yes.

end of the updates for today

2. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no such thing as a very adult 5 year old kid. No such thing as a very eloquent 5 year old who understands the norms of society and the eccentricities of adults, to the point of effectively threatening their uncles and forcing everyone else to submission.

A spoiled brat throwing tantrums is more beievable, or a regressed kid turning mute due to trauma, I reckon.

3. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But dear u forgot that the story itself is 'no such thing as rebirth'

4. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    nothing happened YMF refused to dance with girls and his grandma thought he might not be a playboy anymore. LMX burning with jealousy because YMF is the only grandson and she doesn't want Ye family fortune to get away. then YYY started the press conference.

Laylieth, Yearning, Ivivivi and 9 others like this.
  5. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    press conference started and some people were upset ,because for 3 years YST (YWW's father) isn't known in the company and they didn't event invited him. They talked about YMF and just looked down on him. YYY announce the movie and the thief director bragged about how he spent time writing the story and how he get his inspiration. then his phone rang and he was surprised and YMF demeaned an answer.

6. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    YMF said the thief director stolen the story from his own writer and YYY and LMX was smiling. at the end nothing happened YMF said he will explain to his grandfather. YWW is watching YMF's play.

Laylieth, Yearning, Ivivivi and 9 others like this.
  7. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    933 is up and mannn nothing happened
    YMF said let's discuss in private and YYY said, as the CEO she can't discuss anything in private just because YMF is from family. YMF was "forced" to tell everything in front of the media. he went to the stage introduce himself, his company and his actors. when he was about to start talking about the movie....
    end of the updates for today

Laylieth, Yearning, Ivivivi and 10 others like this.
  8. Yohono

Yohono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice, so the author set it up that Yiyi gives herself a face slap. Sad that the author has too many story-lines, if she kept it simple the story would have been nicer. She should have kept on reincarnation, understanding & romancing SYH and the Ye family (business with necessary face slaps). With these alone it would have been enough, she could even have kept YWW death (before reincarnating) simple (that YWW know how she died, accidental or murder). The only parts that keep me going are YWW and SYH romance, as well as the Ye family (business). Actually the face slaps in their current form not so much, I love the face slaps from "Trail Marraige Husband". That author did it right, one story-line at a time and doesn't stray from the core of the story, a lovey-dovey couple that gives great face slaps. (Wanted to get this off my chest, thanks).

Celeen, LTY, Lunastella and 3 others like this.
  9. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree on so many levels. As cute as lil bun can be, that storyline really wasn't needed or the double identity storyline. Everything would have been just as interesting without those two plot.

Laylieth, Lunastella and Yohono like this.
  10. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    934 is up too
    Blah blah YMF is changing a topic. He's damaging the company and family. You didn't believe when he was stealing company's secrets. Now what's he doing, believe us this time. Don't be lenient. Blah blah. Flip flopping grandparents were disappointed. YMF keeps talking about their company and film and reporters get impatient that he's changing the topic. One reporter says that if they were in the wrong they should apologize and compensate and YMF says he agrees. YMF says he said so much because the company is the result of their hard work and they will not violate rules of the industry. He said he wants TZX to explain. Can he prove it? They say he wrote it three months ago. Meanwhile... for YMF and co they have the exact same thing and it was six months ago.

Laylieth, Yohono, WanderG and 12 others like this.
  11. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    SYH is slacking lately. First he lets someone capture YWW, then he lets a mysterious party save her before he does. Lastly, he lets SML and his family escape the country like its nothing. Isn't he the CEO of the biggest corporation in China?

12. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess years of sickness made him slow. And also because his sidekicks are all useless. As things going on I'm starting to get disappointed with how dragging things are going. Usually authors are supposed to become better as they write more but this is just getting worse :facepalm: Why can't author just keep things simple? Hidden Marriage has a whole lot number of plotholes but at least about half are filled. But this one just keeps popping with plotholes that it has basically turned into a big grave. :notlikeblob:

I need Da Bai to soothe myself, but even a shadow of his fur is not seen! :blobcry:

jyuuxvii and waterdance68 like this.
  13. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    935 came as soon as I opened my phone :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    YMF showed a blog post and said the script was finished 6 months ago and the post is the evidence. reporters didn't want to believe YMF, because of the reputation of the "godly screen writer". YMF said he is not stupid enough to forge evidence and anyone could check the blog site. they did and it was really as YMF said. the thief director was shocked, because for the last 3 months, he was watching everything the original writer did, so it was impossible. YMF said he respected his grandfather's company, and he was sure about the script he bought, so he wanted to talk in private. however, the thief director didn't want to and forced him to make everything public.

14. Skye1489

Skye1489 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns: More, more, please. I'm like an addict who want it's dose. I want to see the bads guys taking the BIG SLAP of their life.:cookie::aww::blobpopcorn_cool:

Lunastella likes this.
  15. Lunastella

Reading List:
    Link

It's a similar pattern to when YWW helped JYR and HXY and when she was picking out those jade stones and every other faceslapping incident just with slightly different circumstances. So now the evil villain is thinking he was tricked by XL. And now the reporters are reversing again. They never learn really. TZX insists that he already finished the script but now the reporters see a big story so they turn on him and YYY. They ask Ye Chairman's opinion about this. YYY says please leave we'll hold a press con in the future. Chairman is mad. They're trying to turn this on YMF that he did this on purpose. YWW arrives and says that brother wanted to discuss it privately but was forced to. How did they not consider that today is anniversary?

@SamGoingHam I'm not sure I conveyed it well in 920 since I was only doing short summaries but the author did try to show that SYH was watching it play out to learn more about the situation. He would have saved her if necessary. Author is trying to make it look like SYH has grand plans and mostly works in the background, it's just not conveyed well. I do agree that he's somewhat lacking as an ML though but that's because he's not given much screentime and development, but he is improving versus being just a walking iceberg.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    Laylieth, Yohono, Yearning and 7 others like this.
  16. Lunastella

Reading List:
    Link

They're still trying to blame this on YMF and trying to stop YWW from interfering. YWW says grandpa even if I don't know anything I know right from wrong. It's not my bro who did something wrong. Grandpa assures her that he knows YMF was right. Then grandpa turns on YS and supports YMF and YWW. They get scolded for 1) scandal 2) selfishness allowing things to develop to the worst even though he's CEO 3) no sense of family unity. YYY tries to take the blame for her father. She gets suspended for three months. Her mom tries to plea it's too much, she's getting engaged etc. Grandpa was cold towards them and scolds them. YMF appears apologetic for causing trouble but grandpa says it's not his fault. He's learned about their company and says if he gets achievements he'll give him a chance (to inherit the company)

Edit: last update for the day. Author says she needed a day off and couldn't bear the physical load, needed a good night's sleep.
    So I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I'm just summarizing that it's the same pattern as before.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  17. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think SYH needs some screentime.. :/

18. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right?
    What part of him is a male lead compared to all the little side characters that we know better than him.

Allie and Miaka_Mei like this.
  19. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TRUE!!!

Allie and Yohono like this.
  20. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    The author should just drop the series. She has already stated many times that she doesn't want to continue but has to because of the fan support. Her heart's not into it, she's just recycling the same plot over and over again and adding in fillers to make it feel fresh.

Aster Anemone, Laylieth and AsukaU like this.