Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Glasses =/= extreme use of make up

lacerem likes this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Done! ...thank you! <3

3. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 74 is up :D

4. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Ready the guns while @vsukio prepare for the bullets!!!

Miaka_Mei and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 74 summary
    YWW's is back at her dorm, she didn't care about what just happened, college entrance exams is coming up so she didn't have time to waste on childish matters. Next day YWW came to class while looking her usual exaggerated style. Everyone quiets down and looks at her. YWW pretends to be oblivious and goes to her seat. She found that her seat was covered with transparent glue. As she was about to pull out her chair, suddenly, a person appeared behind her and pulled out her chair. The loud noise made SX wake up. YWW looks up to see LD. What is he doing? LD looked embarrassed and stiff, he lets YWW have his chair. LD then reached into YWW's desk and found a dead rat. All the girls scream. After checking that there was nothing else there, he tells YWW to sit. He didn't dare to look at her in the eyes, he took off his coat and put it on the glue covered chair then sat down. The entire class was quiet. Why is LD helping YWW? CX's beautiful face showed her anger, she stared at LD in disbelief. LD's flat-headed friend asks him what is he doing? LD tells him to shut up! Does he need to explain things to him? His friend goes silent.

I'm eating in a bit so I'll do bullets a little later after I finish unless someone else does it first.

Edit : I'm done, going to start writing the bullets now.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  6. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :rolleyes:o_O:cautious:...
    I find this funny and annoying at the same time

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 75 Summary
    People start to question why LD is even helping YWW. Someone questions if LD is afraid of ZXZ, others questions how is that possible? YWW sat on LD's chair, she was already prepared for future troubles but wasn't expecting this. Is LD really afraid of ZXZ? She thinks about last night. The school bell rings, the class quiets down, YWW stops thinking about it.

Since last night when XY sent her to school, SYH has not contacted her once. In fact, yesterday was a risk she took. There was a chance that SYH could of been so enraged, he'd completely lose reason, lock her up, and wouldn't give her a chance to explain. The consequences could of been unimaginable. Luckily, things weren't in vain, SYH didn't completely believe SMQ's words and decided to check things himself. After class, students were still looking at YWW while whispering. One of the girls try calling her out. YWW didn't want to respond to their childish jealousness, but their troubles really affects the mood. They tell her to hurry up and tried to grab her hand.

SX who was sleeping on the side raised his head and frowned. Just as he was about to speak, a cold voice was heard. LD asks them who's going to move her? He was holding a large plastic bag in his hands, his expression looked terrible. LD is not as handsome as SX but is still considered handsome. His temperament is different from SX. He was like a wild wolf. The 3 girls become scared and calls out "Dong ge!". One of the girls tries to explain to him that YWW robbed CX's role and also made him suffer so they just want to teach her a little! LD looked at the 3 girls and the entire class, he tells them that since they didn't understand what he meant before, let him say it again, YWW is his people! Whoever moves against her will have to go through him!

I'm almost done with chapter 74's bullets! :blobhero:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 74
    - YWW went straight back to her dorm, she wasn't too concern about the little episode by the lake
    - The college entrance exams isn't until a few months, she hasn't been in school for too long (?)
    - She didn't want to waste time on these childish trifles
    - The next morning, YWW maintained her exaggerated style and came to class as usual
    - As soon as she entered, the noisy classroom instantly became quiet
    - The students in the class were staring at her, their expressions showed anticipation
    - YWW felt slightly helpless, these people's behavior are so obvious, do they really think she's a fool who can't see it?
    - Well, she's afraid that they really didn't know her IQ (?)
    - YWW pretended to be oblivious and walked straight to her seat
    - After taking a glance, she discovered that her chair didn't seem right
    - It was coated with a thick layer of transparent glue
    - If she didn't look carefully, she probably wouldn't have seen it and definitely sat down
    - This type of glue is the strong type
    - If a person sat on this glued chair, they wouldn't have been able to get off it unless they took off their pants
    - Although it wouldn't cause much harm, it would make her lose face in front of all the students
    - YWW sighs as she looks at her desk mate who was lying on his desk while sleeping as usual (?)
    - Just as she was about to pull out her chair, a person suddenly rushed over
    - They pulled her from behind first then quickly pulled out her chair (?)
    - As the chair was dragged to the front, sunlight from the doorway projected onto it
    - Everyone clearly saw the chair was coated with a thick layer of transparent glue
    - The sleeping SX woke up after hearing the shrilled sound from the chair
    - He glanced at YWW as well as LD, after his eyes fell onto the chair, he slightly frowned
    - YWW didn't pay attention to SX's reaction, but frowned while looking at LD. What is the meaning of this?
    - When LD stared at her pair of dark eyes, his original arrogant attitude instantly became extremely stiff
    - Without a word, he dragged her chair to his seat then pulled out his chair to YWW
    - Things weren't finished just yet
    - As all the students were dumbfoundly watching, LD reached into YWW's desk and pulled out a dead mouse
    - Seeing the dead mouse caused all of the timid girls to scream in disgust
    - LD remained expressionless as he threw the dead mouse
    - He then used the light on his phone to check if there wasn't anything else inside YWW's desk
    - After checking, he tells YWW to sit down. After he finished speaking, he didn't dare to look at YWW in the eyes
    - He went back to his seat, took off his coat, put it over the glue covered chair, and directly sat down
    - YWW was speechless. It wasn't just YWW, the entire class was silent, LD's series of acts made everyone confused
    - It's so early in the damn morning! This... what is the meaning of this? Why is LD helping YWW? (?)
    - CX's exquisitely beautiful little face was angry, she inconceivably stared at LD, she was completely unable to believe this
    - The flat-headed boy looked at LD with confusion
    - "Dong ge, what's this situation? Didn't we reach an agreement that today, we'd put that girl well?" (?)
    - LD looked at him impatiently and tells him to shut up! Does he need to explain to him when he does things?
    - His desk mate instantly became silent

9. NerdExpress

NerdExpress 『Shem's Kouhai』,『Nerdy』,『Saving The World』

Reading List:
    Link
    Why don't we just let MC get hit by truck-sama and then have her go into a different world full of bishounen's who won't abuse her or mistreat her and totally fall in love with her:aww::cookie: And thank you as always, @vsukio -sama :blobmelt:

Shem, chamchaworld, Nanashy and 4 others like this.
  10. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    SYH would kill truck-sama (Driver) and then force god (or who ever transported her to that world) to bring YWW back and then lock her up cuz he's stupid and would probably think she got hit by the truck on purpose.

11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter - 75
    - "What's going on! I thought there was suppose to be a good show today! Why did LD help YWW?"
    - "Who knows! What the hell!"
    - "Could it be that LD is afraid of ZXZ?"
    - "How is that possible, that little overlord LD has a fear? It's not bad that he didn't stir up more trouble."
    - As discussions sounded, YWW sat on LD's chair
    - She made herself psychologically prepared for the troubles in the future but the results were not what she expected
    - Did LD really become afraid of ZXZ? Still..
    - YWW thinks about last night when LD unexpectedly saw her without makeup, its not related to this is it?
    - As soon as the class bell rang, the classroom became quiet again, YWW no longer thought about the matter
    - She looked at her cell phone in her desk
    - Since last night when SYH let XY take her back to school, he no longer contacted her
    - According to his reaction yesterday, he shouldn't be angry anymore, right?
    - In fact, yesterday was a risk she took
    - If in the case that SYH would become so angry that he'd completely lost reason, directly lock her up, and not give her the opportunity to explain herself, the consequences could of been unimaginable (?)
    - Fortunately this time, her thoughts were not in vain
    - SYH didn't completely listen to SMQ's words and went to verify things on his own
    - After class finished, suppressed classmates continued to stare towards YWW's direction while whispering
    - Obviously, Seeing YWW is bad luck as well as something that you really want to forget but can’t
    - When everyone saw CX's three best friends aggressively going towards YWW, their spirits instantly raised
    - "Hideous freak, come out! We have a matter to discuss with you!" (?)
    - They basically wanted to leave the classroom to go bully her in the girl's bathroom
    - Although YWW didn't really want to respond to these childish jealous girls, for them to cause her trouble really affect her mood (?)
    - Her eyes gave off a cold light as she leisurely tells them "well!" (okay)
    - One of the girls became impatient and directly started to pull YWW while another girl next to her began to pull her
    - On the sidelines, SX who was originally asleep raised his head, he frowned after seeing how the situation in front of him was
    - As he was about to speak, he suddenly heard a extremely cold voice from behind
    - "Who told you to move her?" (?)
    - LD was carrying a large plastic bag in his hand as he stood by the class entrance, his face looked unusually terrible
    - Although LD's appearance wasn't as handsome as SX, he was still charmingly handsome
    - LD and SX's temperament were completely different, he was like a wild wolf, his whole body was full of violent factors
    - His fights were unusually vicious, when ordinary people see it, they become afraid
    - At this moment, his calm appearance caused everyone's bone to feel cold
    - Seeing LD's calm face standing behind them caused the three girls to become startled by his terrible expression
    - "Dong... Dong ge!"
    - One of the girls confidently tries to explain
    - "Dong ge, this hideous freak not only grabbed CX's role, she also harmed you and made you suffer, we just wanted to teach her a lesson to help you vent your anger!" (?)
    - LD's eyes swept through the three girls as well as everyone in the class, he then unhurriedly spoke out
    - "Since you didn't understand my meaning from before, let me repeat myself again, from now on, YWW, is my people! Whoever dares to move against her, has to go through me!"

Wow. Talk about a complete turn over. It was just yesterday when he was cursing her out like crazy. :blobsalute:

Special thanks to @snowflake_obsidian for helping out again!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    hE
    Have you never seen the power of makeup videos? They're powerful.

13. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    am about to go to bed so the brain cells aren't all firing

hopefully this will help.....
    叶绾绾 should be a name, 叶 is the surname
    耿耿于怀 is an idiom which means to brood on something, take something to heart

rough go is.... not making a fuss would be more vicious, which isn't bad
    but right now that doesn't seem to make sense in the context

Lazy hypocrite, Vishaakha and vsukio like this.
  14. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..hmm???..wait..I thought our Wanwan is in 2nd yearHS how come she is preparing for college entrance examinations???:confused::cautious:...

15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The author edited it to make YWW a junior turning into a senior instead of a sophomore turning into a junior.

In my state (I live in the USA), seniors have to apply to universities during their school year, not after. Otherwise, they'd miss the deadline to apply. I'm not sure how the Chinese school system works though.

16. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that LD don't turn out like SYH.

Leiaia likes this.
  17. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly it's called GaoKao and takes 3 days during their senior year (end of spring semester). The difference between US and China is that it is a national exam so unlike ACT or SAT there is only one date you can take it. The universities are then picked in ranking order after the scores are known. The student then either makes the cut off for their top choice, their second, third etc. Oh... and universities strongly prefer to accept students for which they were a first choice in their tier.

18. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm? Shouldn't you be saying that to Gogomofo?

In case you didn't understand my comment '=/=' means 'not equal'

19. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Some times I think the authors never went to high school or I was a really carefree person in high school. I never get bullied or care about my surroundings to bully somebody. School was boring me to my bones. I was never really interested with anybody and all day I was thinking, what to do at home. How come there are always bullies around in every story, maybe my school was so dull with no attractive people to cause jealousy or love triangles.
    Even as a story YWW's life went so overboard...
    I'm not denying that bullying is a problem in my country and I saw a lot of news about it, but it was not in my classroom.

Fuyuneko likes this.
  20. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I saw more bullying in middle school than high school. People were busy with their own life, so they didn't bother with bullying as much. But schools in some Asian countries seem to be a lot more competitive than what I grew up with, so the students might get stressed a lot, leading to a need to vent it out. So maybe that's why we hear a lot about bullying in Japan and South Korea. Dunno, maybe China too? I feel really bad for kids in those countries though. They don't have time to be kids, it's just study from early morning till late at night and maybe catch 6 hours sleep at most. It's hell. Studying shouldn't be some sort of punishment. Our generation should have a lot less kids, and the next generation too. When there's a smaller population and few kids applying to universities, they'll finally start dropping those ridiculous requirements. It's not like they're studying astrophysics even; just for a small job in a small company, they still need that degree and fight to get in a good uni like it's the end of the world.