Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean when wan wan's servant told her he's "serving" her or is that not it. Well just asking don't know which chapter it is actually.:blobsweat_2:

Yohono likes this.
  2. White_Lotus

White_Lotus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.. Yes.. Thats it... And then SYH came and saw that.. 11 was there too with another one(dont remember his name)

3. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

XY thought the crisis was resolved because she was with a child and not a man but he didn't expect the child to call out mom. This is 100x more scary. YWW took NTX and put him in SYH's arms. "SYH your son!"
    They're all speechless. "Of course I wanted to tell you tomorrow. Now... I'll introduce you. This is your dad!" In SYH's arms the surprise on NTX's face is just like SYH (?) "Daddy..." YWW: "Yes! Hey it's inconvenient to talk here. Let's go back and talk about it." SYH could only hold the child. The posture was awkward. Then he changed it after looking at YWW who ran away and carefully held the little guy. During the period, NTX had been watching him. He doesn't like to be touched and it's not comfortable soft like mom but he doesn't hate it. (Lots of being speechless and surprised and looks being exchanged but I just summarized it)

Oh 963 is also up.

4. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

(There seems to be a typo it says YWW but maybe should be NTX): "you are my father?"
    Do not know why when the little guy asked this sentence, there is a sense of relief in the tone.
    SYH: ...
    for this issue he would also like to know.
    After they left KTV YWW called HXY to tell the others that she had left early. TB and SQ can drive back. GX then gossips about seeing YB's boyfriend looking at him with terrible eyes. He's scared to death. HXY asks what he did. GX: it looked like I was making him green. Took YB's arm. You don't know HXY, he's so scary.
    HXY says YB's situation is special so you should stay away from him. GX says he knows YB likes a man and has no interest in him. HXY thinks that SYH is not simple...
    After YWW got in the car she texted SYH to please cooperate with her. She saw his cold expression so she kept texting. Dear. Baby. Husband. Then SYH finally replies Ok. The atmosphere in the car is quite strange with XY and driver up front and the three at the back seat.

5. BluebellBerry

BluebellBerry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Keke taking the good chapter. Sorry not sorry :whistle:
    Chap 962: Your Son

YWW was sleeping with a child... XY thought that crisis was averted when the little bun called her mom in the next second. This is 100x more scary than saying she slept with a man last night! How could she suddenly have such a big son? XY stared at the little boy that just called out "mother"; his brain suffering a huge blow :ROFLMAO: After NTX called his mom, his eyes shifted over to the man beside her. One big and one small; one cold and unblemished man, eyes like a bottomless pit and the other, jade-like "pile of snow" (idk here :blobshh:) with exploring, curious eyes. YWW looks between the two. Her only thought: how to conceal the little guy's identity. At the moment, the atmosphere SYH's giving off is making her scalp tingle. She resolutely walks over with the little bun, stopping right in front of him. SYH stares at her; unable to comprehend her intentions. YWW puts the little guy in his arms. "SYH... you... you... your son!" SYH: "..." NTX: "..." XY: "..." ?? What did she just say? As for SYH, for the first time, his expressionless face cracks with incredulity. He helplessly and stiffly holds the tender little guy in his arms. His... son? YWW then turns to NTX in his bosom, " I wanted to talk to you tomorrow but now... I'll introduce you myself. This is your father!" The surprise on his little face is just like SYH; the two's expressions are exactly the same. NTX murmurs, "Dad.." YWW: "Yes!" :blobjoy: SYH: "..." XY: "..." I say... what happened? With all the twists and turns, his brain has completely crashed. YWW switches gears, "Hey, it's not convenient to talk here. Let's go back and talk about it again, uh huh..." She doesn't dare meet SYH's eyes and speedily runs away; leaving behind the small bun in the arms of SYH. This is probably his first time holding a child. His posture is very awkward; unsure of where to put his hands and feet. :blobsmirk: Looking at the shadow of the girl who already ran ahead, he reluctantly changes positions and continues to walk forth, still carrying the little bun:blobpopcorn_cool:. The little guy just watches him. He doesn't like to be touched and the man before him is obviously uncomfortable; he's stiff and doesn't have a mother's tenderness or a mother's comfort. But... why didn't he hate it.:blobmelt: SYH who was walking steadily suddenly hears a soft, milky voice resound... tbc.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  6. BluebellBerry

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, man! Here I thought I was pretty quick this time... ah, well. Goodbye wasted lunch break...

7. BluebellBerry

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding on;
    YWW texts SYH: [Nine, no matter what I'll say, please be sure to cooperate with me, please!!] SYH furrows his brow slightly but doesn't reply. Through the window, YWW sees his expression and grits her teeth, [Dear, can you?] Still no response. So she continues; [Baby, ok?]...

[My heart and soul (I'm guessing? It says liver lmao:ROFLMAO:), please!]

[Husband, husband, husband?] After these four consecutive texts she finally receives a reply; [My Favorite Baby: Yes] YWW sighs in relief. Fortunately, it's okay...
    XY who's driving, glances back at the three in the back. The atmosphere's "quite strange"...

8. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    oh.... my joke on prev page is almost spot on

9. BluebellBerry

Reading List:
    Link
    964: Official Certified Dad

YWW doesn't speak. The two beside her have nothing to say either. Thus, the car is silent throughout. Big bun and Little bun can be rather calm. Finally, without so much of a word, the car reaches Rose House. XY opens the door for them while staring at the three. Not to mention SYH and YWW standing next to the little guy, although he's usually mysterious and incredible, from this perspective picture, it's quite pleasing to the eye, producing a family of three in front of him. What...a... a family of three? After coming to, XY scared himself with this thought. Crazy! Isn't this boy 4 or 5 years old? YWW was only 20 this year. If this child was borne by her then, wouldn't it mean she was pregnant when she was even younger? If that's the case then, there'd be a beast in his master :blobamused:. Impossible impossible! This is absolutely impossible! How could he have such terrible thoughts... But the child kept calling mother and Miss. YWW said that he's the son of Nine... "What happened to this child? How did he come about?" XY asked to two bodyguards following the kid. They both shake their heads. Such a question, should they ask the child? :blobrofl:

Inside the house, YWW finally could hide. Eternally cold SYH and NTX sit across from each other on the couch. YWW opens, "That was a bit hasty now, I'll officially introduce you. This... is your father!" After her "official confirmation" once again, the little raised his head to look at SYH. There's no reaction from the opposite party. YWW secretly glances into his cold eyes, sending sos signals. Go with me. Then, at her urging, he finally looks to the little bun to say, "Hello. It's our first time meeting. My name is SYH and I am your father." YWW's jaw drops. "..." This opening, is very familiar? It's just like his self-introduction with the kid when they first met! She's really suspecting the child to be SYH's illegitimate son! Afterward, YWW nervously looks toward NTX, waiting for his reaction. The little guy licked his lips and only spoke after a long time, "Mom..." YWW immediately replied, "Mom is here. What do you want to ask?" NTX: " Mom, you're sure he's mine. Maybe it was someone else?" :ROFLMAO: (I like this kid a little more now lolz) SYH: "..." YWW: "..." This question... YWW replies with certainty, " Of course it is. Your mother, in her life, has only loved your dad alone. Of course, you're born because of him." She didn't forget to look at SYH after. But NTX still isn't fully convinced, " But, my mother... I heard you used to like a lot of people.":love: YWW almost choked on her saliva, ".....!!!" Lies! Nie (what's his name) That guy... did he hang(?) his own sister?

.... So, surprise! Nothing happens ┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍ Imma eat first so.. if someone wants to take the last chapter of the day [where SYH screws her over] (y)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  10. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, YMF told tang tang about the bastard and wan wan?

11. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 964: officially confirmed 'father'

YWW didn't open up to anything, so did the other two calm people (SYH/NTX), throughout the whole car driving was only silence. One big one small, both keeping their calm composure. XY went to opened up the back door with a heavy mind, looking at the three people. Although it's strangely mysterious & unbelievable to see his family master with Miss Wan Wan & the little child, but the image of them gives off a pleasing sight to the eyes, like a family of three people... 'a family of three people'? Noticing his wandered mind, XY scared the wits out of himself , the kid at most is 4-5 years old, while YWW is only 20 years old. If YWW really gave birth to this child, then wouldn't it mean she got pregnant before adulthood? Then how much of a beast can his master be?! Impossible impossible! How did such a terrifying idea ran through his own mind...

But the kid had been calling YWW as his mother over and over, miss WW also personally said he was Ninth master's son.... XY asked TangBin and SongQiang, they oddly shook their heads similarly , if there's any problem , then shouldn't it be asked from the child's own father...

Returning to Rose little house , YWW finally couldn't escape, embrace herself and told NTX, "well, we were in a bit of rush before, so I'll be introduce once more . TangTang, this is... He's your father!" having received YWW's 'official confirmation, NTX lifted his head and looked at SYH, while SYH didn't show any response. YWW got anxious & secretly gave SYH some meaningful glance, didn't u agree to cooperate? Say something!

Under YWW's urge, SYH finally spoke: "hello, it's our first time meeting . I'm surnamed Si, Si Yehan, your father." YWW jaw dropped, this opening remarks seemed so familiar, it's just like how NTX first introduced himself to her, exactly the same ! She almost believed this child was SYH's love child ! YWW anxiously looked at NTX, worried if their cover was blown .

NTX pursed his lips, opened his mouth after a long time: "mama..." "What is it ? Mama is here, do u have anything to ask?" "Mama... are u sure he's my father? " SYH, YWW: "......." This question... YWW spoke with confidence: "of course it is! Your mama will only love your daddy for this whole lifetime , could only gave birth to u with your daddy! " YWW even shot SYH a glance, attempt fawning over him.

But NTX still didn't completely believe , "but mama , uncle said u used to like a lot of people in the past...." Yww almost choke on her spit:"......"!!!! WTF that guy Nie Wuming.... Is there anyone like him who would dug a hole for his own younger sister ??

**cant continue, I'm on a trip .Currently riding ferry, I'm getting seasick......

12. BluebellBerry

Reading List:
    Link
    965: I Only Like You

The 'real' mother escaped and disappeared so, she's pitted with this! YWW steals a glance at SYH. She almost cried and hurriedly indicates with her eyes; Baby, calm down, calm down, with your intelligence and wisdom, you should be aware that this child has no relations with me ah! What is said by those people has nothing to do with me! YWW can only explain, "Don't worry, you're still young, so you don't understand many things. In fact, when a person is young, they can like a few people. It's very normal..." Halfway through explaining, she notices SYH's gaze on her and weakly asks, "Uh, what? Did I say something wrong?" SYH, sitting on the sofa, watching her, expressionlessly replies, "I have only liked you." YWW: "..." Never expected SYH to screw her over like this. What happened to happy cooperation ah! YWW churned her brain, "That ... means you are very lucky, I had more miserable hardships, narrow escape, going through thousands of paths, only to find you!" SYH: "..." NTX: "..." YWW re-words and repeats, " Darling, you only need to know that you're the result of your mother and father's love for each other and that you're our precious treasure." The little guy finally smiled and nodded (easily sweet-talked/coaxed like his father :blobjoy:) YWW, who was nervous for half the day, finally settled the little guy and led him upstairs to bathe and rest early. However, after settling the little one, the matter still isn't finished. The big one's even harder to handle. Only two people were left in the living room; YWW and SYH. SYH: "Explain." YWW: " It's a long story." SYH: "Then shorten it." YWW: "Well..." Left with no other choice, she recalls in the ins and outs of the situation. But as a result, as soon as she finished, SYH: " Do you think I'll believe that." Even YMF thought this explanation was awkward. However, this is the truth! YWW glares angrily, " I know this promise I've made was a bit hasty but it's the truth! With your foresight/vision (?), do you really think I'm lying to you? You really believe that this child is my illegitimate child?" When SYH heard "illegitimate child", deep ripples sprouted a hint of realization (idk it's says invisibility lmao) . YWW continues yelling, " Oh, please! It's impossible for you to think about it! I'm still a kid. I'm only twenty years old. How could I have such a grown child! Can you say the same? He's your illegitimate child. His character, his expression, his demeanor, even his tone of speech is just like yours!" SYH: "..." YWW realizes what she said was a bit ambiguous. " Ah Nine, well, don't get angry. Look at NTX. Looks like me, temper like yours, it shouldn't be difficult to raise him for a few days!" (This part was a bit weird. Someone help me out) SYH's mouth twitches slightly. YWW shakes his arm. "Ah nine. This child is very pitiful. His mother left him. He doesn't even know who his father is. He had to follow grandparents since childhood. He's been looking for his parents for years. To find... Actually, I didn't want to bother you to be his dad..." SYH abruptly turns to her, " Who were you planning to look for?"

Insert foot in mouth: check! YWW really dug a pit for herself here :blobsmirk:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  13. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Have a feeling NTX will hear this, especially since it says "YWW continues yelling" though it could be mistranslated.

wintan and Yohono like this.
  14. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW said of course she would find her boyfriend, who else she can find. SHY was thinking and said you wouldn't, but YWW couldn't hear him. then the little guy came and asked to sleep with them. YWW let him sleep in the middle and told again the story of red riding hood. SYH said this is a different story then, what she told him.

I assume SHY nows her real age and remember their first encounter, he would know it's possible for them to have a child. I think if anybody is smart enough to have a DNA test in this novel, it's him.

15. Anna Sky

Anna Sky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. But it will take time as he considered it to be impossible as he was thinking. There is a seed of doubt and i guess it will grow with time. But can't it grow a little faster:blobsad:...i want to know the truth if YWW is NWW or not. My brain is tired now after thinking of countless possibilities:cry::cry:

Yohono and Allie like this.
  16. BluebellBerry

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding:

SYH is being all cryptic; his gaze is on her but he seems unfocused and absent-minded. He mutters with a sigh, "You wouldn't." leaving YWW all confused. She wouldn't? What wouldn't she do? Just as she puts it behind her and thinks about getting frisky, NTX walks in, "Mom...":blobjoy: "Cough, NTX, you've wash up? Mother will accompany you to sleep for a while." She then turns to SYH, explaining, "Oh, NTX has trouble (or afraid of-whichever) sleeping alone..." SYH: "..." Before, regardless of anything else, she would always sleep with him. Then under both their gazes, she has an 'I'm so brilliant" moment, "Otherwise, we can all sleep together." :rolleyes: SYH: "..." NTX: "..." They say nothing and reluctantly give in. YWW tells NTX the story twice before he falls asleep; during which, SYH watches her but this goes noticed until the little one's fast asleep.

elsaSmith797, WanderG, Yohono and 7 others like this.
  17. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW said the story she told to SYH was hers and she told NTX the original. they talk more about how the baby look like them (I'm tired of reading the same exact lines). YWW and the little guy feel asleep. SYH got a call and it turns out he was making people fallow the uncle, but they lost him in Europe. the guy on the phone said there might be other forces behind him.

18. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any common sense in this novel? If the kid looks like you, don't you have the impulse of doing a DNA test even if it's for fun?

AsukaU likes this.
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Not if it cost money for me.
    It’s different for novels though, it makes the story more interesting

Allie likes this.
  20. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    it doesn't costs much to do the fun versions like the ancestry.com and these characters supposed to be so rich that they could gift cars right? as I said teens are doing it for fun, but the adults in this novel, behave like there is no such technology

Laylieth and Moon Lotus like this.