Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    some family drama of the SYH's past and how there is infighting for the company talk. YWW woke up the child was in the other side of the SYH, she was thinking how handsome they look together. then Nie messaged her asked for pictures, YWW send some. Nie saw the guy next to the boy and asked, who he is. YWW said the father. Nie asked, where did she find him and how much she paid. YWW said he is not a performer

2. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW said it was her boyfriend and Nie asked if his nephew believed. YWW said yes and after the cal Nie send the pictures to his mom, his mom asked YWW's picture and called him asking about YWW. Nie said he looked YWW's background and she had no amnesia and also have a family. old woman send herr thanks to YWW for taking care of the little guy. then little guy woke up in the bosom of SHY.
    the last updates for today I guess, because author said "4/14 end of the update, why?"

3. BluebellBerry

BluebellBerry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, you're quick... while I'm leisurely eating fro-yo... hehe:blobicecreamlove: Anyhow, it seems I'll be spamming you til... I get annoyed to death by the snail-like progress. Apologies in advance.

Different? Of course It's not the same! The one she told to SYH was one she made up. YWW suddenly coughs, "Keke cough... This is the ordinary version of Little Red... The one I told you was my original, special edition... very unique..." SYH: "..." Little Red Riding Hood ate the big wolf. Indeed, very special... At this moment, a sound resound by their ears. The little boy wriggled like a furry little animal. Asleep in YWW's arms, his little hands clutched tightly onto the hem of her clothes. YWW was dumbfounded, "Hey! This is so cute! You see, isn't he particularly adorable, especially adorable?" In order to let SYH become more accustomed to him, she placed NTX closer to his side. The little guy frowned after changing positions but soon after, continued to sleep peacefully. SYH watched him. It was hard to described the feeling of suddenly having a milk baby next to him... "Cute is cute! Hey, so cute and sensible and cute. I thought that when I first saw this kid, unless it was the two of us, our genes put together, such a small, loving baby would be born... tell me, how could his parents bear to leave him?" YWW sighed. Hearing the phrase, "unless our genes combined together to produce such a lovey child", SYH didn't deny :blobamused: and instead asked, "Whose help did you find?" Regarding YWW's social circle, it wasn't very large; with just them, it was impossible. Mentioning this, YWW was sad, "A stupid guy! But I'm even more stupid. I actually agreed to help him! I didn't tell you before but I've found a few well-trained group of performers, posing as the Death Rose, and I saved them. Several mercenaries owed a favor, so they promised to help!” When it came to this matter, SYH's expression darkened. Before, this girl was too timid; afraid of even seeing blood. But later, she got bolder although the change wasn't too big. It started with the trip to B Country, then with work, day by day, she changed. Now, she even brought home a child to raise... Fortunately, he was already shocked by countless other things. For such a trivial matter, he was actually quite calm:ROFLMAO:. YWW continued, "As for the father... uh, I'll give him the benefits of having one. Basically, after we find his real parents, I'll retire. As for now, cough, we can treat this as a test period." Test period... SYH's face flashed with an unnoticeable darkness (?). Late into the night, YWW and the little bun were fast asleep, only the sounds of their soft breathing rang through the air of the quiet night. SYH watched the two beside him with an inexplicable feeling. One day, whether they would have their own children... suddenly the phone rang. He took the phone and walking to the balcony. "Hello." "Master, SML has already escaped overseas. Our people followed but once they reached the European border, all traces of him suddenly vanished. Behind SML, there must be some other forces..."

... Seriously?! Didn't he die already? Did I miss something? How'd he even escape? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  4. BluebellBerry

Reading List:
    Link
    The expression on SYH's gace didn't change even the the slightest. Obviously, he had already expected this. If it was SML alone, not to mention courage, he didn't even have the ability to mobilize oversea forces. The person on the other end of the phone continued with his report, " There were no abnormalities found with the person who saved Miss YWW. It should be the several back-up mercenaries found beside Ms. Qi. Master, now that there's SML, what should I do?" The person asked. SYH had a cold and heavy atmosphere around him for a while. In the end, he said, "Help me check someone." After the call ended, he stood silently in the night, expressionless. Before the return to China, the company was chaotic with constant in-fighting between factions. Although complicated, there was the old lady, two elders and some secretary guy (SML?) so collapse was not impossible. This was secretly planned out carefully by someone who knows the family well. He used his power to fight in his absence so he could benefit from internal disputes...That person's ambition, it's definitely not to help SML seize power and then benefit from it, but to target the entire division. If it weren't for his late return to take things over, the current company would have ceased to exist. After his return, the entire division shone like gold (it said "was like golden soup"... only one thinking chicken noodle?:hmm:). Under such circumstances, this man took advantage of the contradiction, “the dispute between the family and the future head master”. This person is without a doubt linked to the family. Perhaps even hidden in their own home... (Anyone else thinking SX?)

The next morning, YWW opened her eyes to see NTX laying beside SYH. One big and one small... is simply too seductive (?? sooo, eye-candy right?) If she had such a handsome husband and son, she could dream sweetly and laugh.:facepalm: She's still enjoying this wonderful scene when her WeChat rang; [NWM: Famous sister (?). Is everything okay over there? We should discuss the next plan!] YWW replies, [What did you say? The wind is too heavy. I...... can't....... hear...] NWM: "..." Please, he clearly sent a text. He very quickly sent a red envelope which she happily accepts :blobjoy:. In a good mood today, she sends over a picture; within, the early morning sunlight spilled over from the window while the little guy, wearing soft cartoon pjs, slept soundly with his small head in the arms of SYH. YWW had her finger poking his little face. NWM saved it as soon as it was received. Good god, to actually dare to poke the face of the devil! Then, upon closer inspection, he noticed something was wrong... the person lying next to him didn't seem like YWW ah? [NWM: What the hell! Who's that man next to NTX?] While, YWW didn't include his face, it was clear that it was a man's physique. YWW: [Nonsense. That is his father. Who else?] NWM: "..." Ha? His father? NWM stood rooted with his cellphone for half the day before coming to, [Where did you find him? How much are you paying per day?] (lol reminds me of Ning Xi and her grandfather) YWW: [Money your head! This is my man! Not an act!]

5. BluebellBerry

Reading List:
    Link
    969: Baby, Good Morning!

NWM: [What? He actually believed you?] YWW: [Of course! Do you think I'd lying like you?] NWM: [Famous sister, you're really too reliable! Compare to my own sister who always ran away from home and my brother-in-law who didn't even know she was pregnant.] YWW was speechless. Your family isn't very reliable at all! After chatting, she decides to change his nameless status to Nie Hang Hang (inside joke?). At the same time, in an underground bar within a town somewhere in Northern Europe, NWM looked at NTX's photo, slightly worried but mostly relieved he's adjusting well there. He immediately sent the photo to his email address. Suddenly, his WeChat rang. It was a request invite from his mother! Shocked and frightened, he quickly clicked to accept. His mother actually added him back! NWM: [Mom, it's as you see it. He eats well and sleeps well. The people I found to look after him are very reliable! This young couple's particularly good!] He blindly typed. After a long while, the other side finally replied, [Is there a photo of the girl?] Seeing his mother's reply, NWM was somewhat surprised by the fact that she actually wanted a photo of YWW. He thought for a moment, then tried to probe, [ Mom, what do you want her photo for?] Afterwards, his phone rang, indicating a call. He was once again flustered by the number and answered carefully, "Hey, mom... what's wrong?" A slightly squeaky voice came over the phone, " You don't think she's worry-free(?) like us?" ... Gawh, *insert YWW's family background; good family, brother, and boyfriend talk here* After a long silence, Madam Nie finally spoke, "Help me thank her for taking care of NTX." NWM replies, "I will, Mom, don't worry too much about it. My little sister runs from place to place. She's never suffered a loss before. Maybe, when she has enough, she'll come back." Madam Nie sighs and conceals her uneasiness, "I hope so."

China, Rose Garden. The little guy slowly opens his eyes and finds himself in the embrace of a hard bosom. It was different from his mother's embrace but also very generous (??:love:). Perhaps sensing movement within his arms, SYH also woke up. "You're awake" YWW who had long since woken up, starting with a happy opening, "Baby, good morning!". After saying this, she found that he was suddenly peaceful and quiet but the air became inexplicably stagnant. The freshly awakened milk baby and SYH both set their eyes to look upon her...

Preciousmele, Meri, Laylieth and 22 others like this.
  6. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    shouldn't be a problem for SYH because he's so rich though :whistle:

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    He shouldn’t need it at all if he knows about it as we all suspected

Allie likes this.
  8. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry to disappoint you but DNA tests doesn't exist in this world, but the Nie Madam has a power that can determine if two people are related to each other via pictures.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Royee_RS, AsukaU, Psytoxin and 7 others like this.
  9. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If they decide to invent DNA Tests in this novel, it will probably be done in at least 800 more chapters...

And NWM complaining about his sister who ran away from home and the brother-in-law who didn't know she was pregnant... But what about him who doesn't even know that his sister is probably dead?

10. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    DNA test is more likely to happen over 2k chapters like Hidden Marriage........ :blobexpressionless::facepalm::blobdead:

11. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just curious though... How old is the author supposed to be?

12. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if they had a dna test I believe the author will have it taking a year for the results or everyone will forget about it for 200 chapters

Jangho-shin, Laylieth, RizYun and 3 others like this.
  13. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    a full chapter of good morning, nothing else. YWW said good morning and changed little guy's clothes. SHY was jealous of her, was thinking how lucky it's not their child, and he doesn't have to share YWW all the time :blobexpressionless:....

WanderG, Maikh, Ivivivi and 12 others like this.
  14. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    they went down stairs as a family of 3, everyone was wearing the same cartoon pig t-shirt. YWW saw the shocked XY and explained everything to him. SHY was eating breakfast and giving food to the little guy's plate , like it's the most natural think.

if this was a movie or a printed book this few chapters would be scrapped out by the editors....

bloddyrose, Maikh, Ivivivi and 16 others like this.
  15. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After YWW explained to XY, they happily eat breakfast. YWW saw SYH to give a decent dish. (?) Although he was not close to SYH, he did not reject it. He also politely said "thank you.” Everything is better than she thought. YWW is very pleased. Today, SYH is not working and YWW is also on vacation. YWW had rules before, as long as both parties had time, at least once weekly go out for a date. But today, it looks like one more person... YWW blinked and looked intently toward the direction of SYH.
    SYH: "..."
    Please, please! Husband!
    YWW’s mouth shape is obviously calling the new name...
    SYH was helpless and indulgent. He looked at the little guy across the table and said, “Where do you want to go?”
    NTX looked up slightly. "Play...?"
    YWW immediately said, “Yeah, Mom and Dad just have time tonight and can take you out to play. Where do you want to go to baby? Zoo? Amusement park? Or mountain climbing? Wherever you want to go!”

For this issue, if it is for other children, they are already happy to say so many things that they want to do. However, it seems that NTX has never thought of such problems, does not know how to get along with his parents. The little face is full of sadness. YWW looked distressed, busy opening her mouth, "then mother chooses, we go to the amusement park, OK?"
    The little guy immediately nodded: "Good."
    YWW smiled and said: "That's so, we'll start after breakfast!"

After breakfast, a family of three drove to the largest amusement park in the capital.
    Today, the three of them are wearing cartoons and parent-child outfits, which is also very suitable for playing on this occasion. YWW grabbed the little one's hand and then said, "Darling, there are many people inside, hold the hands of Mom and Dad!" The little guy looked toward the tall man next to him. SYH extended his broad hand. The little guy hesitated, and then he held out his hand and held it with the man's big hand. Just arrived at the door, YWW saw the sale of marshmallows, and it was very exquisite and beautiful.
    "Wow! A Jiu (SYH)..."
    After SYH went on a date with YWW several times, he never knew anything from the very beginning, and he had already made qualitative progress. He had already allowed Xu Yi to prepare for a change, and he did not need to say that he had already skillfully paid for the money. "How many?"
    YWW: "It's so big, one is enough!"
    A colorful love-shaped marshmallow soon became ready.
    "Come on, come on, savor a mouthful!" YWW handed the marshmallow down.
    NTX looking at the cloud with a cloud of colorful and colorful objects, carrying his head, his face full of novelty, "This can ... eat?"
    Next to it, SYH said to his son, "Yes, this is marshmallow."
    YWW looked at the dialogue between this father and son and couldn't help laughing.
    Didn’t SYH know marshmallows? Can teach "son" now! YWW looked down and said: "Yes, this is marshmallow, it's very good! Come and taste!"
    The little guy took a bite carefully, and the little face suddenly lighted up. The taste was sweet and sweet...

Meri, Nanashy, bloddyrose and 17 others like this.
  16. OHtheNovelty

OHtheNovelty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too cute!!! :blobsob::blobpats::blobmelt:

Lunastella and Yohono like this.
  17. BluebellBerry

Reading List:
    Link

After saying "Good Morning", YWW was dumbfound all because the little and big one looked towards her. Obviously, NTX is a baby and she usually coaxes/calls SYH but now, there's a real baby ah... She first sees the fresh, little milk baby that just woke up. Hey, Baby is good too! Really unable to decide! Then, YWW glances to the side at SYH... the pictures of beauties is really brutal/salvage ah! The point is, both of them seem to be concerned about this name... it's just a title, isn't it? How can they share this similarity? After a moment of hesitation, YWW decisively looked at the small, milky baby and reached out her hand to rub his little head, "Good morning baby, sleep well last night?" Upon her touch and hearing her call him "Baby", just like a little sunflower, he instantly bloomed; his bright, clear eyes filled with joy. The little guy rubbed against her palm :blobmelt:. "Un, good night sleep, Mother, good morning!" SYH, who watched YWW walk over to NTX without hesitation, "..." At the moment, it is his fortune that this child isn't theirs. Last night, he was still conceiving a picture of a family of three in their future. At this moment, it has been completely overthrown... "Baby, do you want Mother to help you get dressed?" YWW asked softly. The little guy initially wanted to refuse but after thinking it through again, he nodded. YWW: "Then, today, you'll wear the new clothes mother bought for you." The little guy shyly replied, "Okay." Before, YWW bought a lot of clothes for NTX; several were parent-child sets (HM deja vu?). She excited grabbed a set from the cabinet; small denim shorts and a white T-shirt with a cute, pink cartoon pattern. "Come, put on for mother." The little guy looked towards her side, "Same as mother?" YWW laughs, "Of course! Mother will wear it together with you." A slight smile suddenly appeared on the little guy's face as he shyly blushed (guessing? something about a pink vortex looming lol:blobrofl:) After getting up early in the morning, the picture of mother and son getting along was very warm... As for SYH, he was completely overlooked by YWW. He seemed to have glanced into their future with children. What would become of him... “Good. Let's wash up first, then go down for breakfast!” After changing, she helped him brush his teeth. After a roller-coaster of emotions last night, NTX finally recovered and gloriously went downstairs. After he left, YWW coughed and finally turned to SYH, "cough... Ah, Nine......" At the moment, SYH's face was dark. As the vinegar king of East Asia, SYH even ate vinegar because of a tiger let alone a living person. However, the object of his jealousy now, was his own "son", so he's already been quite patient. SYH, sitting on the edge of the bed, looked at her casually, "Something?" The Great Devil's appearance is like a "fool's head" (...?!! Did she just call SYH an idiot?) YWW sighed and then slowly walked over. Placing one knee on the edge of the bed, she leaned over slightly to softly kiss the man's lips and said sweetly, "My husband, good morning!"

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  18. Yohono

Yohono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well played YWW. Thank you for the chapters.

Lunastella likes this.
  19. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

This large and small (SYH and NTX) will not play, but fortunately there is YWW.
    "Wow! Lucky! There is a float parade today! There is a fireworks display!"
    "Wow! This headband is so cute! I want to buy it!"
    "Wow! This lollipop looks delicious! I want to buy it!"
    "And this balloon I want..."
    Along the way, YWW is more excited than a child. She jumps up and down and runs and pulls them around. He doesn't buy all the things in the garden for a while. SYH protects both the mother and the child from being pushed by the crowd. Squeeze, then pay later. (?)

Not a moment later, NTX’s hands were stuffed. The left hand held a giant rainbow lollipop. The right hand held a balloon, wearing a cat's headband on his head and a beautiful wreath on his neck. .

YWW and SYH’s neck also hang the same garland. Rabbit's ear headband is on YWW. Wolf's ear headband is on the head of the night air and is also wearing a black eyepatch.

Passing through a photo-sticker booth, YWW took "Father and Son" together to shoot a lot of adorable photos. It was simply an extraordinary collection!
    YWW looked back and forth several times while laughing and then handed it to the child who had been staring at her. "Come on, NTX give it to you for safekeeping!" (?)

The little guy immediately took it carefully, as if holding precious treasures, and looking at the photos intently with a big eye, "Well!"

Soon after the evening, floats began to parade. The crowd was getting more and more crowded and surrounded by a lot of excited noise. NTX lines of sight was quickly obscured.
    SYH looked at the mother and son beside him and handed the snacks to YWW. “Get it.”
    "Ah? Oh..." YWW picked up the snacks.
    Then YWW saw that SYH suddenly bent over NTX, one hand held him up, and then the other hand was holding the YWW in his arms, separating from the crowded crowd...
    YWW blinked her eyes. The appearance of SYH, it was even more handsome than usual. Originally it was hard to imagine what would happen if the SYH had a child, and now she suddenly felt that if SYH had become a father, he would be very gentle...
    The sun slowly descended and the amusement park was over. The visitors left one after another. YWW ran to not far away to buy souvenirs, and SYH stayed in the same place. When she returned, YWW saw the father and son and couldn't help but took out her cell phone and took this picture.
    In the evening SYH had set up a private dining room. After a family of three left the amusement park, they went directly to the restaurant. The family of three is still dress ed up just coming out of the amusement park. He is wearing a parent-child outfit and has headband and candy and souvenirs bought from the amusement park. This private restaurant is very famous in the Royal Park, only ten tables a day, most people want to eat a meal, to be scheduled several months in advance.
    YWW, NTX and SYH are walking in the dining room and do not want to meet acquaintances.

Lin Que (SYH friend) was talking with Xie Zhizhe (XZZ is SYH’s actor friend), and after seeing the three people across the street. He stayed motionless and his eyes were round: "What am I seeing?"

XZZ’s eyes filled with interest to see SYH and the pink pig clothes on him. He looked at the small milk bag he and YWW held and laughed. , "Oh... we may have seen ... spectacle..."

[Baby waited for a long time, 415 update is over?]

Edit: thanks @Miaka_Mei

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    Meri, bloddyrose, WanderG and 14 others like this.
  20. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment NTX finds out YWW isn't his real mom (even though she is) will be so heartbreaking. :cry::cry::cry::cry: Hopefully by then they will have a deep enough bond that he won't care if she's his real mom or not.

Lunastella likes this.