Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    The generation should have less kids depending on which country you are. Here it is easy to get into uni as there are not many students. (well, almost all of them are going to other countries to study, like America, Germany and Britain)

2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I said our generation meaning our age. I agree it should depend on country, not us personally. Though I'm doing my part of being responsible with the overpopulation - a drop in the ocean, but at least my conscience isn't heavy.

3. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    I experienced one case of bullying in primary school; good thing it didn't last long due to intervention. He used to follow me around hurling abusive words and wouldn't leave me alone even when I told him to stop. :mad: Once I was at a drinking fountain where he followed me, and his noise finally reached my bottom line, and I lost it. Out of reflex I swung my school bag on his face like a baseball bat, and it hit him so hard he bled from losing a tooth. In tears he screamed, "I'll tell you on my mommy!" :ROFLMAO: Terrified, I ran as fast as I could, all the way to the secondary school faculty department where my mom was a teacher. Turns out, that bully's mom was also a teacher there. He never showed his face again. On hindsight, if that boy did those things because he liked me, then how surprising is it that novels with twisted love themes exist? :eek:

In contrast, secondary school was a good experience. :love:

4. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    My sister also had a story like that in the primary school, the bully was a girl and I was in the same school.
    I beat the girl really nice and clean and that was the end of the story.

5. annkanni

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! :blobhero:

lacerem likes this.
  6. annkanni

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 76 is up.

7. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been bullied and also bullied others. It can be really isolating to be singled out. It can also make you feel really powerful to choose who is "in" or "out". Teachers handled it really well though. I remember being called out and I felt really horrible and ashamed. I knew bullying was wrong but I still did it. I never really cared much as the victim though. I thought it was normal lol.

I've never seen bullying based on jealousy, though, or so-called school idols. It would be so weird to worship a classmate like that, no matter how rich or beautiful they were.

But this is fiction, so anything goes!

Kalione likes this.
  8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 76 summary
    The entire class is speechless including YWW. The three girls look at each other and anxiously asks LD what is he talking about? What does he mean YWW is his people? Is he mistaken? LD tells him he literally means YWW is his people, they are forbid to move against her! Do they not understand him? Roll! The girls eyes turned red and wanted to say something but seeing LD's expression made them stay silent then quickly stomped towards CX. After they leave, LD who looked vicious looks towards YWW and turns stiff. He hesitates then handed over a bag full of colorful snacks into YWW's arms and tells her it's for her. YWW is speechless.

He stammers and asks if she's free tonight? He tells her there's a new BBQ shop that opened near school, does she want to go out and eat it? All the students are speechless. What is this bizarre scene! YWW mentally questions if this is a date. She apologizes and says she doesn't understand what he means. All the onlookers didn't understand what was happening. They can understand that LD not move against YWW due to ZXZ, but for him to call YWW his people? And now he's asking her to go out for dinner tonight? What's happening? YWW tries to ask him to explain, LD tells her that he likes her! SX from beside them started to violently cough. LD's desk mate's best friend questions what he had just heard. Another guy asks if LD is crazy.

I'm still awake because I'm playing mystic messenger but I won't be doing bullets till later when I wake up (around 10-12 PST).

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  9. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    *sobs* i got bullied and shunned ever since kindergarten till middle school. But everything changed, when i entered first class (top class). I was the shortest & timid, also always thought of myself as stupid. But my teacher never said so, i realized some ppl are just jealous or want to vent on the timid me back then. Some were even disputing, "why is this kid in that class?" i was like "u dont even know my real self, who give u the right to question my abilities?"
    Now i'm more confident and more likely to be the bully hahahaha. Nah jk jk. i like to befriend everyone. Kids, they were immature and childish, it cant be help that some haughty ppl wanted to tease me lol.
    Back then, the ppl who bullied me all were rich haughty kids. Wait, is that a trend? Wrong channeling of wealth could corrupt kids, huh?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    Kalione and alexfilia like this.
  10. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was small my father always said "don't come to me, beaten up, go there beat or trow stones to your opponent, but never tell me you don't had the guts. If you harm them leave it to me I will take care of aftermath."And if you ask yes he helped me a lot when I made other people cry.
    That is probably why I never tend to be the bully, but I also feel if I don't take care of my problems I can't look at my father. I can see most of the problems the child me faced was solved with his style of proactive parenting.

11. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..I also experienced being bullied when I was in my last year of highschool, a guy classmate of mine out of the blue just grab me by my hand and somewhat smash? me to the classroom door w/c by the way is lock..and the classroom doors locked got destroyed and I was blamed for it..:mad: by my own teacher,(but my shoulders hurt)since I was really quite and a weirdo..but I got my revenge:cool: when the same guy is calling me names in the basketball court and kept on pulling my hair(we were having pe that time) I snap and just punch his gut and slap his face..I was sent to the guidance but it was all worth it!!:cool:

12. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I love it maybe we should start anew discussion thread to talk about how did everybody get back to their bully/enemy.;)

13. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha i got back at those bullies with sweet revenge. With the sufficent evidence, they got scolded real bad (publicly) and penance by the discipline teacher. Since then, none of them bothered me. Lolllll cowards. All it takes is to humiliate them indirectly but publicly.
    P.S. i even made paperworks to convince the disciplinary school unit. (Photos included)..oh yeahhhh that's how determined i was.

14. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow..:eek: amazing I never got bullied thankfully , or rather I was actually the class leader in kindergarten and first grade in primary after that I was always friend A or friend B pfff hahaha...
    also chapter 77 is up :LOL:

15. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a schoolmate with whom I didn't talk, and once he came by my seat, took my pen and scribbled on my notebook for no reason whatsoever. I threw my pen at him while he was walking away as if he didn't do anything and it hit his head. Ahh, the satisfaction of seeing his face in pain! :blobowoevil:

As for whole class bullying, when I changed the school at the start they all began making fun at me. Well, as I didn't expect such things and haven't seen such behavior before, some tears fell, and since then I became an introvert. There is nothing better than the security of your own home and the absence of people. :aww:

Well, after 2-3 years I became friends with some of the schoolmates that took part in that, but I still have problem with talking face to face with others. :blobpeek:

16. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhhh suddenly a love rival appears?

I'm speechless, all this just from seeing her face? lol

Lazy hypocrite and Fuyuneko like this.
  17. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course!! ....since face is important! ....who cares about anything else!

RIP rival kid .....it was nice knowing you

18. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to get bullied in primary school cuz I used to be a huge nerd and only had a few friends. One day, some guy started bullying me before class and during lunch time i ended up telling my older brother who's a year older than me and went to the same school. So after school, he came to my class and beat the bully up. Again, a few weeks later, he started bullying me again and I ended up losing it and hit his head with the lead of my pencil. It ended up penetrating his scalp and he started bleeding, I ended up in a lot of sh*t and almost got suspended. The funny thing is, the bully and I became friends afterwards, so all's good lol.

19. miragine

miragine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 77 is up

Lazy hypocrite, Nanashy and alexfilia like this.
  20. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sort of late at this point but here's this....

obviously seeing Ye Wan Wan is bad luck as well as something that you really want to forget but can’t

"bad luck" here can also be translated as "really horrible luck"
    "really want to forget but can't" can also be expressed more strongly

riyo, Lazy hypocrite and vsukio like this.