Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So was this something also happened in her previous life? Things always turn for grand scenarios instead of staying within few people.

It just occur to me that the title could have been better if it was something like; "Ascend of YWW", YWW - Journey of the immortal or YWW Returns :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ivivivi, Ishlina and Nanashy like this.
  2. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ishlina likes this.
  3. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    still nothing basicly YWW said the ring is hers and rest of the said it's YYY's engagement ring. YWW said LMX stolen it from her room and GX said it's the ring he bought. YWW said she is disappointed GX was trying to protect them. YWW said the ring is hers and she have proof

end of the updates

Aaaee1kosau, Yohono, Maikh and 9 others like this.
  4. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    just saw 2 more chapters
    it turns out inside the ring there is YWW's name and birthday is written. everyone started to gossip where LMX actually came from and how she got into family really weird and how the uncle gained power after marriage. LMX, the butler, YYY and GYZ (sorry I keep saying wrong name before will edit them all) all shocked, how they never discovered it.
    LMX said you wrote it now and YWW said this is platinum did I wrote this with my nails and you are so certain did you plotted the situation. everyone laughed, LMX was more angry. YWW apologize to her grandparents and said she was forced to the situation. YMF asked for justice. LMX was still blaming YWW and the grandfather told her husband to shut her up. he tried to blame YWW too, but was shot by his parents. the grandma was thinking how she believed the 2 house is good, but the power changed them. she though she needs to make some planing.

5. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was the whole thing abt the Mc not being able to fix the ML legs a lie in order to fool everyone and also about the phoenix crown that she lost and did the emperor know the truth that the ML legs were already healed

Ivivivi and Aster Anemone like this.
  6. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    wrong novel

lottie, Nanashy and Aster Anemone like this.
  7. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What novel is this?

8. renrenka

renrenka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aster Anemone likes this.
  9. renrenka

renrenka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow yo aunty, you are so shameless. fortunate that YWW father dont wanna marry you back then.

anyway. i wont get suprise if YWW really can craft her name one that platinum by her nail.:D:D:cookie:

Nanashy and Fuyuneko like this.
  10. aurash45

aurash45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aster Anemone likes this.
  11. Jangho-shin

Jangho-shin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    At least the author is getting closer to ending some plotlines, though it is repetitive. Still, this obviously will not be the end of LMX and YYY, we will have to wait for at least 16545 more chapters for that to happen.

Nourashraf__ likes this.
  13. Msrobina

Msrobina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1074-1075
    Yww insist that its her ring ang ask her grandparents to check what name is engrave at the ring. When grandpa check is says yww initials and a birthdate.

Everyone was suprise. The other party says that yww just tried to tapper and engrave it just now. But yww answers that I cannot see the future and that she doesn't have a platinum nails to do it.

Yww is now trying to blame it to the other party. Telling she might lost the ring or steal yyy engagement ring and just Trying to put the blame to yww.

Now table is turn even yyy and gu also was suprise and shock dont know what to say and think.

Yww is trying to convince her grandparents that she really doesnt want this to be a big issue. But ymf said that this things happen ae need to call the police.

The 2 party is becoming more inconceivable.

Blood A, Aaaee1kosau, Yohono and 9 others like this.
  14. XiaoSha

XiaoSha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    obviously cant wait for the downfall of that certain people. omg so frustrating ‍:blobthumbsdown::notlikeblob:

15. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this isn't going to be just half-a$$ed so that they can reappear to cause more trouble later. When I first started reading, I thought the main villain was her back-stabbing best friend but now it could even be that the main one hasn't popped in yet :unsure:

Allie likes this.
  16. Msrobina

Msrobina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1076-1078
    After yww name was cleared. Gu family and yyy family was left with embarassment. Ymf was called by hus grandfather to the study room and his grandfather assured that he can come back to the company and must prove his worth. Ymf answered that he will do his best.

Outside the room yww is waiting for ymf. When ymf saw her. He told her how could yyy blame her for getting the engagement ring. That was your own ring. They are too shameful. But yww answered own ring? Then yww show her the engagement ring of yyy. Ymf was shock. Yww explains that she already knew before hand that this will happen. So she intentionally make a fake one in advance. When she knew that the engagement ring was in her bag. She put it to ymf bag. Ymf ask how did you know that they are going to plant the ring in your bag. She said that she had a reliable source. In the past ymf was the one who was framed about the engagement ring and his name was put to shame.

While talking yww phone rang with a creepy sound. Ymf was suprised when yww answered it and said that it her boyfriend. Ask yww why his boyfriend ringtone is like that.

Yww said to syh :Hey, my dear, I'm over here. I'll be back right away. You bring your son to sleep first!”

Ye Mufan: "... your boyfriend, you set up such a scary prompt it?"

Ye Yan: " Too much!”

Ye Mufan: “...” son...

Is it natural to say this?

After Yww finished the phone call, Ye Mufan asked, “Isn’t the child still alive? When did you plan to let him live? If you can’t find it, don’t you keep it? Let him live!”

Yeh blinked. “Why not? It's so embarrassing! Say I can't afford it!”

Ye Mufan is speechless. "This is not the key, is it right? After all, this is not your baby. You have been keeping it like that."

Yww: "Nonsense! That's my baby!"

Ye Mufan: "..."

Rose House.

On the sofa in the living room, the secretary of the company sits there with a book.

On the carpet beside the sofa, Slaught was squatting and snoring there. A small, bun-filled jade bun was sitting on the big white tiger.

The little guy has been sitting in jeopardy, but it's probably too sleepy, sleepy, and his body shaking. From time to time, he stretches out his hand and rubs his eyes.

The syh cold hand covered him with a pink blanket, and each time the little guy was stuck in an unstable state to fall, he released a hand to help him.

"Do you want to go to bed?" The syh looked at the little guy.

Now the little guy shook his head, "I'll wait for my mother."

Syh heard this, no longer speak.

The little guy blinked and stared sleepily at the big white body. "Big white and white... Where was the mother?... Why didn't the mother come back... When did the mother come back... Will she still love me when I come back? ...Is it still me?” “

Syh:” “...”

White opened the animal pupil slightly, glanced at the little guy lying on himself, and closed his eyes a moment later.

After a while, I do not know what kind of voice I heard, the white ears immediately erected and looked in the direction of the entrance.

After getting off the bus, Yww trod into the living room and was about to go upstairs to the bedroom. As soon as he opened the door, he saw the extremely warm scene in the living room. The heart shook violently

17. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    This is making me miss XB!!!!! :blobsob::blobsad:

Allie likes this.
  18. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jangho-shin likes this.
  19. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally caught up!
    May I ask the author until how long does she plan on playing the longest line game? Honestly some of the readers have no much patience to put out in the field anymore.

Jangho-shin likes this.
  20. Jangho-shin

Jangho-shin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i see.. I just got kinda confused coz i saw "Ye" \ ^o^ /