Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Msrobina

Msrobina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When yww came home. The little guy run to her and called mom!

Yww ask him can't you not sleep?the little guy answered I wanted to wait for mother to come back.
    When she look at syh . Syh told her.
    Syh A touch of light: "Do not do what you don't want, don't give it to others."
    Yww was speechless.

The next day mr. Mu fengfeng's trip in China was over. Syh and yww accompanied him. Told to them that he had fun during his stay. Praise yww for it too. Mu told yww again that she really has a skill that independent country/group has. The vision of syh flashed indistinctly.

Yww told her that she wanted to go to the independent country too. But mu told her that its not easy you need to have like visa or passport. If you just go there without it you will die.

After mu leaves. At the car syh and yww talk and syh ask yww if she really want to go. But yww said no and kissed syh. But syh look is still not good. So she told her yes I wanna go even around the world. But now its different since I have you.

Syh forced her in his arms and said with an extreme voice "dont lie to me"!

Yww:ah?how...

2. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the effort!

3. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    X
    XB is the little bun in Hidden Marriage?

4. Msrobina

Reading List:
    Link
    1080-1081
    Today "Life and death campus" drama is coming to an end.
    Director liu ask yb/yww is GX can play well.
    Director liu was an actor before. But didn't became famous because of lack of appearance. So liu starts to switch career become a behind the scene director and take on some art films. Liu used all his savings as an actor. And didnt even make it big in the entertainment industry.

Yww assures him that she will let LC and GX have a special training for it.

Not far, GX was doing a live broadcast he first ran into HYY/HXY then ask if who is more handsome.Fans hxy handsome then gx got mad. But the Fans says thats gx is handsome dont be jealous. Let as also see LC. GX saw LC with yb asking something about the script. He push LC away with his butt. Fans able to LC too. But then fans also saw yb. Had also been mesmerize. Because gx ask yb if he could ask her something and yww answered no.
    Gx answered why?
    Yww :thats is a lord, thank you!
    Then one of syh friends XZZ saw the live broadcast and show it to syh. Syh at first didnt have any interest but when Xzz mention yww is also a...
    Syh got interested. And saw the part when yww says about the lord(means syh).Xzz said that yww is strict.

Then syh ask whats the gift part on the side of the screen. Xzz said its a gift that fans can give. The highest is the yatch worth 13,140 diamond equivalent to Rmb...
    Then gx was suprised someone who sent a gift 10 yatch with a username S9. And also looks like a new member. Then shows it to yb. When yww saw the username. Yb said to gx it my boyfriend.
    Gx face turn black

Blood A, Aaaee1kosau, Meri and 14 others like this.
  5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    What YWW actually said was "There's lord, thank you." But yeah, as you said, she was most likely referring to SYH.

6. Jangho-shin

Jangho-shin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know???

7. Jangho-shin

Reading List:
    Link
    There are only three chapters per day. It's too few. ( T -T ) .... Maybe the author will make it 2 and then reduce it to 1 someday..or suddenly juststop.....sighhhhhhh...

Laylieth likes this.
  8. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I would even be fine with just one chapter per week if the author started thinking the chapters trough and skips all these useless reaction chapters

elsaSmith797, elfrida and Nanashy like this.
  9. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author could learn from to be a virtuous wife's author. She/he write crowd reaction to a situation in simple manner but still nice to read and you get the point too

Aster Anemone and Jangho-shin like this.
  10. Jangho-shin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.... But if it's one chapter it must be long and no more going astray... It's killin me always looking forward to the next chapters and the contents were i was like "oh, ok so that's it? That's all for the 3 chapter updates??!"

11. Msrobina

Reading List:
    Link
    1082-1086
    Yww called syh and ask if he is 's9'and how did he saw the broadcast. Syh answered because he is with xie. Yww now understood.

Gx,Lc, yww went to the army camp. To practice and improve their basic soldier skill. When gx saw the people who got mud on their whole body. He decided to backout. Told yb that he has abs already and showed her. Yb told him that Lc's body is better. GX ask how did you see?
    yb said the time she recruited Lc she ask him to undressed.yb also said to him that he needs to do this, since
    She believe she knows that gx is kind a insecure with his stepmother and 2 half brother. Who is managing the company and one of his half brother is a medical genius. (The time when gx biological mother died.his dad brought home a woman from outside. With a kid that is older the gx. Then she gave birth to gx now younger brother).gx still doesn't want to do it. Ask yb to let him see his sister. But yb said instead if i win the bet you need to quit the role/being an actor. And wear a woman's clothing
    Gx said but if I win?
    Yb :if you win I'll wear a woman's clothing.

Gx agree and even announced it at their wechat groupchat.everyone reacted on the group.

Gx went to Lc and told him that he needs to let him win. Since I guess you also want yb to wear the woman's clothing.

Ignored gx by Lc and said to gx 'im bored'
    Lc went to a quiet side at a corner.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  12. Msrobina

Reading List:
    Link
    1087-1091
    LC and Gx was left in the training camp. Yww went home wear a teddy bear costume. Went to to syh and little nie place.

Tanyue villa
    Syh is fishing. On the not far away area little nie is playing with white tiger.

Lin and xie san is also present.

When yww arrived. She wears the brown teddy bear costume. Run to syh area and screaming little brother,little brother can I marry you?. Lin and xie saw her and said this girl is so brave and funny how can she thinks of marrying syh. Lin then told yww "miss, im single". But yww replied I dont like you . Your ugly! Yww continue running to syh direction.(even though lin is not as handsome as syh he still good looking).xie ask Yww:do you know him? Yww : yes, he is my future husband. Then syh told her come! Yww was suprise and then jumped to syh. Syh kiss the doll forehead. Even though its not directed to skin yww felt it more then blush. Syh ask her I thought your coming this afternoon? You come home in advance. Yww ask syh how did he recognized yww.syh squeezed the doll claw and said apart from you who would dare?

Yww:hey ! Hee hee (giggles)...

Syh remove the bear doll head. Then lin and xie recognized her.

After then yww went to little nie's direction. Lin ask syh dont you think yww changed alot? Syh answered she is likd that from the start.
    Yww said to little nie 'baby babe, the world most cute and most likeable little baby!can I hold you?'

When he saw the doll bear, he first stumbled, and then rushed quickly toward the doll with short legs. “Mom!!!”

Yww suddenly surprised her face and resumed her voice, curiously asked, “ Hey, baby, how do you know it is me?” “The little nie is calculated to be her, and how can she be recognized at a glance!”
    Little nie holding the doll's leg, he leaned back to his small head and opened his face happily. “Don’t be ignorant! No matter what your mother looks like, you will recognize it with dignity!”

Ye squatted down, holding the little nie with a sweet heart. “

Right , because mother and daddy mother and son!" "Um." The little nie nodded hard.

"Mom, you are so cute today!" The little nie praised it with no shame.

"Oh, isn't it, does the baby like it or not?" Yww suddenly got no idea.

"Like it!" The mother and son were talking, and white tiger stepped to the side.

Yww saw the big white, the eyes suddenly light! Dabai actually came!

Yww was busy and picked up before white tiger. "Ha ha ha, big white and white, can I tell you about it?"

"Hey--"

Yww ran to the front of the White, the White is immediately a mountain Rocking tigers.

Yww was sat down on the floor with a butt.

so sad! ! !

When he saw this, he was hurriedly running over and guarding little nie’s body. “Bai Bai! Don’t be fierce! This is mother!”

The big white tiger snorted from the scorpion and was not fierce in an instant.

I really did not expect that Dabai actually has a nemesis!

Little nie's eyeballs turned and looked pitifully, "Don't worry! My mother wanted to touch the white claws!" He looked immediately at Dabai: "Dabai, stretch his claws!"

Then yww touch dabai's both paws. Little nie got jealous and then ask can mommy touch her too?
    Yww:eek:f course, mommy loves it most.

Do you like mom or dad more? Little nie said I like mom more.
    Yww:why because Im your mother?
    Little nie: when I first met my mother, I liked my mother.
    During the time I first saw you in the video chat.well mother is so beautiful.and when you told me your my mother. I already feel that your my mother.

Lets all take picture together. Syh took the picture like in a magazine style. Then yww ask syh to join and let xie took the picture instead. Yww send it to her brother nie. Nie was happy and forward it to their mother. Yww ask nie how it the searching going on. Nie said that they have little clues but sure that it will only last 3 months. Yww said not in a hurry to get little nie. Since she is happy with him around.See Nie Weiming always called the little nie as a devil's head, Yww angry gritted teeth: [You call my son again Little devil, believe it or not, I take him to cut the head in the first month? ]

Nie lost his name and lost to reply: [ah? Why do you want to cut your head in the first month? ]

Yww swearingly typing: [In the first month to cut dead head! ! ! ]

[Nie:......]

It's too much...

(Note: I really dont understand.the last part that yww said to nie about the first month)

Blood A, Aaaee1kosau, Meri and 17 others like this.
  13. Msrobina

Reading List:
    Link
    Yww is in the bed holding a pillow and rolling in the bed. She cant imagine little nie to be with someone else son. Then she decided to look at the entertainment news at her phone.
    She saw in the entertainment new about
    The director of Pengyuan Lake masterpiece “Jasmine” was selected for half a year and has so far failed to find the right candidate for the mistress. TV and TV colleges are looking for potential newcomers...

“Hey... Puyuan Lake... Jasmine...”

Ye Hao recalled that she had a little impression on the show.

In the past until director pengyuan died he was not able to find the right actress for the show.

Then yww thought alot about the actress that will fit the role then remembered jiangranran her friend in school. Before she doesnt want to sign her yet because she wanted her to start from the basic. She doesnt have the right show for her yet before. But now, For example, "Life and Death", this is a big male lead drama, the female actress is very few, it is not suitable for her.

But now, "Jasmine" is simply tailored for Jiang Ran.

Blood A, Aaaee1kosau, Yohono and 10 others like this.
  14. Msrobina

Reading List:
    Link
    Yww and jrr/jxr talked about school on the phone. Then yww told jrr that she already signed her to a contract. Jrr said anything,anywhere as long as I will be able to work with you. Jrr is not as fanatic of hxy unlike before maybe because of chu feng(her bf).

They decided to meet the next day to talk about the contract details.

While yww is working with her thesis on her laptop little knock on the door. Yww told him 'come in'. Little nie saw that yww is busy. The little nie nodded well, "mother wrote her homework quickly and dared to play with himself, without disturbing her mother."

"Oh, don't!" Ye Hao suddenly hugged the little guy. "
    I 'm so bored with writing my homework.

15. Msrobina

Reading List:
    Link
    1094-1095
    Yww and little nie sit together while yww was busy with paperworks. Syh saw the mother and son bonding. Then yww saw syh then told him that she is trying to focus on her homework cant be with syh for now since she cant consentrate she might end up thinking about him than her homework.

Then she told him that she decided to sign a contract with jxr. To let her audition for a jasmine movie.

The next day yww met jxr and cf. Then she gave jxr an autograph of hyy. Then jxr and cf said they have a new idol. Then she guess who could it be. Is it lc?gx?miyagi?
    Then jxr told her its yb... then she told her the first time they saw him during the presscon for hyy scandal before and so on.

Yww was laughing cant believe jxr new idol is her...

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1096: Where do you want it signed?
    CF looked more excited than JYR while telling YWW that YB is really amazing, he's simply a god-class character! Even he's falling in love with him! YWW: "..." You might as well stop, thanks... JYR then asks YWW for YB's autograph. YWW: "..." Previously, she told them that she was following YMF to the Era of Gods for work, she didn't have the opportunity to tell them about her wearing men's clothes. Today, she originally wanted to reconnect with JYR in relations to old Peng's movie auditions, who would of thought she'd make such a fuss... YWW coughs then asks if she really wants YB's signature. JYR repeatedly nodded then asks can she? Of course, if it's inconvenient, forget it. YB isn't an entertainer after all... YWW then tells her that it's actually quite convenient. As her eyes lit, JYR asks her really? YWW then nodded and asked where did she want to sign? Where to sign? JYR thought for a long while before with a face full of yearning, says how in fact, she really wanted to have it signed on her clothes... However, she knows it wouldn't be alright! Let her look, there must be a handbook in her bag...

YWW then tells her it can be on her clothes. JYR became stunned. Really? YWW nodded with certainty and tells her that in fact, it could be signed anywhere she wants. JYR then blurts out if it's okay to have it be signed on her body. YWW then tells her yes. JYR became even more surprised. Is YWW going to take her to see YB? Helpless, YWW continues to explain how she hasn't told her yet... She's been mixed with the entertainment circle but hasn't been using her original identity nor her name... Looking a little confused, JYR asked what did she mean? On the side, CF hurriedly comments how he understands. Some entertainers enter the entertainment circle renamed, so YWW must of also changed her name to a stage name or something... YWW didn't answer directly, but asked for a pen. CF then says he has one! After pulling out a black pen, YWW took the pen, looked at JYR, then told her to stick her hand out. After reaching out her hand, she asked what's she going to do with her hand?

Picking off the pen cap, YWW pinched JYR's fingers then on her palm, signed two words... JYR only felt a itch on her hand, then in the next second, she realized YWW seemed to have written something on her hand. "Wan Wan, what did you write?" After asking, JYR took back her hand, turned it, then looked at what was written on her palm. YWW's handwriting isn't to sketchy, so she could clearly see she wrote the word Ye Bai. In addition, she also drew a heart (?). After seeing what YWW wrote, JYR's eye's suddenly widened, "Er... Wan Wan you wrote..." On the side, CF hastily rushed over: "It seems to be Ye Bai..." After the two people finished, they both lifted their head in unison while staring at YWW. Seeing their ignorant eyes, YWW coughed then explains how her current position is a broker, and the name and identity when she works is Ye Bai. JYR: "..." CF: "...!!!"

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1097: Two faces stupefied
    While grasping JYR's hand and checking if the signature was some kind of a trick, CF asked, what did she say? Her new name is named after Ye Bai? Glancing at him, YWW tells him no, their company only has one Ye Bai, GX and LC's broker, YB. "Ah...?" CF became even more dumbfounded. JYR's reaction was similar to CF's: "Wan Wan, don't tell me you want to say that... You're Ye Bai?" CF lightly coughs and opens, "Wan Wan jie, are you joking with us? Isn't Ye Bai... not a man?" YWW nodded then tells them yes, to change her identity, she had to change it completely. Even her gender had been changed. Seeing YWW's light and indifferent tone, CF and JYR looked at each other. As YWW was about to continue explaining, at this time, a strange number suddenly came. Looking down, YWW saw that the number came from C City, it should be from the troops over there. For GX and LC's special training, their phones had been confiscated so they could only use the army's public telephones which has a daily call of only five minutes.

"I'm taking this call." YWW opened. As soon as the call was connected, GX's wails was suddenly heard through the phone. "Ye ge save me! Ye gege save me! I want to go home!!! They're abusing me--" GX's loud wails that could completely burst eardrums, were clearly heard by JYR and CF. JYR who suddenly became stunned, murmured: "This voice... why does it sound a bit like Gong Xu..." Moving slightly away from the phone, GX was still spitting on the phone while speaking incoherently. It wasn't known what he was actually saying. Switching her voice to male, YWW then resignedly opens: "Stop stop stop, you calm down a little! What's wrong with you? When you went a moment ago, wasn't it you who said you'd train well?" At the moment YWW opened her mouth, JYR suddenly raised her head while CF's expression looked as if he had seen a ghost, "Y-y-you're... Ye Bai! Isn't this Ye Bai's voice..."

As a qualified fan, even if the chances of meeting YB was small, they could still recognize the voice of their idol. After hearing the voice of CF, GX howled at the end of the phone, "Ye ge, why is there another man's voice coming from your cell phone? Are you trying to collect new people again while I'm away? I knew it! I knew you were trying to leave me..." Seeing GX starting to talk non-stop, YWW could no longer endure and tells GX that's enough, have LC answer the phone! GX complains how he only gets five minutes to talk to him yet he wants him to have LC answer the phone! "Your time is up." The voice of LC came from the other end, meaning that the person on the phone should of changed. Luo Chen: "Ye ge." After switching to LC, YWW finally became relieved. She asks about GX's situation, is training to strict? If he can't accept the intensity of this training, he could call instructor Lei to reduce the amount of the training. LC was silent for a few seconds before telling YWW that it's not because of this... YWW then asks what is it because of? LC: "It's because the food is too awful." YWW: "...Ha?" GX then complains, does he know what they wanted to give him to eat? They're all steamed salted vegetable buns ! If this isn't abuse, then what is! He's been working so hard the entire day to eat some good food, but when he saw this, does he know how felt? He simply wanted to gave up all hope...

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1098: The skirt, pink
    YWW: "..." She didn't want to say anything. GX exclaims how he's going back! His meat, his pork chops, his fried potato chips, his chili bars, his chocolates, his little cakes-- YWW directly interrupted GX's anguishing wails: "I've already bought the clothes." GX: "Ah? What clothes?" YWW: "The skirt, pink." GX: "The Steamed buns are so delicious! I think I could eat 100! I can't talk to you Ye ge, I'm going to have some steamed buns. After I finish eating, I have to go back to drill practice, bye-bye..." YWW: "..." After YWW hung up the phone, on the side, CF and JYR was still petrified. Although they didn't know what she was talking about on the phone, the phone call itself was like a mysterious fantasy... YWW couldn't help but to laugh when seeing JYR's sluggish appearance. Didn't she say she always felt that YB was very friendly? Now does she know why? At first JYR was lifeless, then she nodded firmly. When her eyes stared at YWW, she found that YWW and YB were really a bit a like... Why hasn't she noticed before?

Probably because the temperament between YB and YWW was too big, it was absolutely unimaginable. She might of accidentally thought they looked alike, but she wouldn't care too much about it... CF swallowed the spit in his mouth, then looked at the girl in front of him. Looking at the photos of YB stored in his phone, he then asked YWW if she's really YB. Taking out her cellphone, YWW took a photo of JYR's hand with her name on it, then forwarded a post on weibo, [I met a young fan girl today (with pictures)]. It's estimated that JYR set up a special alarm, so when YWW just finished, her cell phone suddenly rang. After opening her phone, she saw YB latest weibo post that was just forwarded just moments ago. CF used this opportunity to move closer then stared at YWW's phone screen. Practically going mad, CF's eyes widen as he exclaims how it really is her! YWW adds how she's also shocked about them turning over like this. CF continues saying how there's no god. Why is it when she's dressed in men's clothes, she looks so handsome!!!

YWW raised an eyebrow, "Is it that hard to understand?" CF stared at YWW with endless grief, "Wan Wan jie, I want to thank your mother..." YWW cast a longed side glance at him, "What are you thanking my mother for?" CF: "To thank Auntie for not making you a boy..." YWW nodded, "Yes, you should thank my mother, otherwise, Yanran would of definitely become my girlfriend, which is also your business!" CF then calls her great god Ye Bai and asks for an autograph all over his clothes and hand book. While giving him a quick glance, YWW starts to explain how she actually came to talk to them about something today! But then she noticed JYR was staring at her in daze. After recovering her senses, JYR banged her head on the table. She tells YWW to give her a moment to calm down! My god! She's actually YB! She unexpectedly met with her idol a long time ago! Even earlier than LC! The happiness came to suddenly...

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1099: I'm willing to help (Short)
    YWW explains the story of why she dresses as a man, JYR felt that this was a good idea and that Mr.Si must of been worried. CF whispers how her being a man might not necessarily be safe these days... JYR asks him to repeat what he said but he tells her he didn't say anything! YWW then mentions Peng Yuanhu's film "Jasmine" to JYR and adds how she believes in JYR's strengths, the script is very suitable for her. Being unable to shake her due to JYR's concerns about first-line artists and big shots auditioning, YWW switches her voice to YB which ends up making JYR blurt out how she'll go audition. :blobjoy:

------
    Passing over the torch for the last chapter (1099) if anyone is willing to do it, going to bed. :blobsleeping:

20. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1099 I am willing to help

YWW explained the situation to the two of them.

"It turned out to be like this. But, Wan Wan you are so good-looking, menswear is indeed a lot safer! Mr. Si must have been worried about you too." JYR nodded and expressed her understanding.

CF blinked his eyes and whispered. "In fact, these days men are not necessarily safe."

JYR: "Chu Feng, what did you say?"

"Nothing much! I said, if we both want to see our family love beans (idol(?)), when elder sister Wan Wan comes out to eat with us, it is not let Wan Wan elder sister come out to eat with us, change a menswear on the line? (?)” Chu Feng said excitedly.

JiYR: "Yeah!"

YWW: "... theoretically speaking, this is the case."

After a long time, JYR and CF finally calmed down.

YWW sighed. "Calm down, can I just say something?"

JYR raised herhand. " Hey, I still have something!"

YWW: "What's the matter?"

JYR: "Why did auntie not make you into a boy, ah so heartbroken

YWW smiled: "You are enough, your heart is already tied to Chu Feng." (I think this is what this says)

Chu Feng said, "If it is sister Wan Wan, then I am willing to help" not good for him! Such a terrible rival!

YWW: "..."

"Wan Wan, I'm done. What did you just want to say?" JYR looked seriously at YWW.

YWW: "Oh, do you know the new movie directed by Peng Yuan Hu?"

JYR thought for a moment. "A new film by Peng Yuan Hu? You mean 'Jasmine'?"

YWW: "Yes."

JYR nodded. "Of course I know, they haven't found the right female lead to start the shoot. Hey, why are you asking about this?”

“They will host the auditions next month. I suggest you go.” YWW said

"Me?" Jiang Ranran suddenly looked surprised. "That's a movie directed by Peng Yuan Hu! How could I try it! I'm sure I can't!"

YWW said: "Believe me, with your strength and basic skills is enough(?). And I have recognized that the play's script, in all respects, is very suitable for you.”

Jiang Ranran's still looked hesitant “But those first-class artists and even the superstars didn't pass the audition. How can I, a student who hasn't even debuted pass?"

"You haven't gotten into the entertainment business yet. This is one of your biggest advantages. If Peng Yuan Ho was looking for a star, then why did he not choose them directly? Them failing proved that Peng Yuan Ho didn't want those types of women."

JYR is still very awkward: "But, can I really ..."

Although JYR is very good, her temperament is still a bit soft due to the fact that she has always been protected too well and hasn't faced the society.

YWW sinks for a moment, does not know what to think, then, suddenly switched to Ye Bai's voice, softly said: "Whether it is impossible or not, try it, it is time to gain experience! Ok?”

JYR then blurted out: “I'll do it!”

YWW: “...”

The power of idols is really powerful...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always enjoy chapters involving JYR and CF. They're such a cute couple.
    JYR really needs to get some self-confidence. Hopefully after she passes the audition, she'll be more confident in herself.

Blood A, Aaaee1kosau, Yohono and 16 others like this.