Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. bloddyrose

bloddyrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No..What he meant "YWW is my favorite person ( he meant the current YWW(Nei Wu You)...Not the dead YWW. That's why when the current YWW thinks that SYH love the dead YWW, SYH only smiled and said that the way of her thinking is interesting. (He ridiculed the current YWW)

I have skip few chapters when she was in independent state, so I am not clear of the situations there. But in my opinion there's got to be a reason..And important one why syh replaced the current YWW's memories. Beside he wants her to be safe, SYH wants her to be happy as well...As someone mention in the pervious page the current YWW asked SYH to erase her memories..But instead of erasing her memory, SYH gave her a new identity..Gave her a new life...He just want her to be an ordinary girl and live happily..That's why maybe he choose the dead YWW's memories.. maybe it was a coincidence cos he know that the dead YWW has a fall out with her family, that makes it even more perfect and safe...SYH think that the current YWW won't have to mingle with the dead YWW's family...But who knows the current YWW was stubborn, and able to get close with the dead YWW's family and even makes friends and a name in the entertainment world).
    Well that was just my opinion..heheheh.

byunisperv and Aeiru28 like this.
  2. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Another summary
    Not waiting for YWW to speak. SYH talked to another person on the phone and he become tensed. After he ended the call, SYH asked YWW to stay at China and wait for his return. YWW agree to wait for SYH.

After SYH departed. Looking at the back of SYH, YWW's mouth slightly raised,have to say, the performance of SYH was quite impressive, she almost got fooled. All the excuses and reason SYH told her are perfect, and there is no trace of a loophole. But there were few things.
    When YWW asked him whether he know Lord Ashura, SYH denied he knew him, but he heard of him. SYH overlook the small details.

Where is Lord Ashura? Isn't he in independent States??

SYH didn't know that she was or had been to independent state, yet when she asked about Lord Ashura, SYH had no reaction (like asking YWW how the hell did she know about Lord Ashura..You went to independent state?)...And yet SYH casually answered that he didn't know, only heard of him. In other words, SYH actually knew YWW had been to independent state that is why he had this reaction (Clever sista... really clever).

Even so, YWW admired SYH..All the excuses and reason that SYH gave her were perfect, and hard to find loophole...unfortunately, SYH missed something.
    And that is..SYH didn't know that YWW already knew that she is the Nie Wu You(Nameless Nie's sister).

SYH said it was because he married her, an outsider they were being chased by the ancient Si Family. But YWW is not an outsider..She is The Nie Family Now Wo You…
    She knew many thing about independent state, but SYH thinks she know nothing/little. Unfortunately SYH is miscalculated. (So….In other words all the excuses and reasons that SYH told her was bullshit, there got to be other reason). YWW knew that all SYH said was not the truth..All was nonsense.
    If she really married SYH, the independent state won't have this kind of attitude. She is a Nie's lady not an outsider like what SYH told her she is...So the both family will surely be happy with this marriage...So how could the family chase them and want to kill her??
    That absurd.

YWW believe and sure that SYH is actually Lord Ashura..But SYH denied to know Lord ashura in order for YWW to stay save in China and not go back to independent state.

Now, Ye wan wan’s heart is more and more curious. What happened in the past, why did SYH replace her memory, and... why didn’t he want her to go back to independent state????

There's still a mystery unfold...Of WHY even thought they were both independent States people, they were being chase...I meant YWW being chased... maybe it's all connected to the Ring....aaaahhhaaaaayyyy another mystery...My brains hurt..heeelllpppp

Elliana, Vishaakha, Ivivivi and 8 others like this.
  3. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    So...... novel is still making these crazy plots? :blobconfused:
    Ok
    Still not ending?
    Ok
    Sighs :blobdead:

Pristine Xia and bloddyrose like this.
  4. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW left and went back to Start Entertainment. She looked at the ring, and she believed that this ring really belong to YWW, there is no reason for SYH to lie.
    She looked the ring carefully,Whether it is material or workmanship, it is very special. On the back of the ring, a very inconspicuous weed is carved.
    YWW thinks that it was just an ordinary ring.. there nothing special about it.

In somewhere place…a middle age man spoke on the phone.
    "The whereabouts of the ring have been discovered."

Soon, from the other end of the phone, there was an indifference: "Is it..."

"I didn't expect that the ring was always in the hands of Ashura.. But the Lord Ashura had already returned the ring to her, but according to the current situation,blood Ashura and her did not know the effect of the ring."

After all, after a long silence on the phone, said: "Bring the ring back."

"understand."

The middle-aged man hangs up after receiving the order.

(Aaww...What's with the ring….Maybe it's a magic ring? A ring that has the power to time travel..Or the ring that has power to know the future..Maybe that is why YWW know about what's what's going to happen in the future and thought that was because she was being reborn??)
    ……….

On the other side at Si Family

Qin RuoXi watch at the entertainment news about YWW and SYH. Her face was slightly gloomy... originaly she thought that SYH already dead.
    SYH has been missing for so long, and the Si family is in her hands now...Even though SYH is back..QRX won't easily handed the power back to SYH...In his dream!
    QRX gave an order to the dark guard captain to kidnap YWW.

Meanwhile at SYH place (I think)
    Lin Que asked SYH. (If you forget, Lin Que is SYH best friend who always suffer a dog food whenever SYH and YWW got together, he always called YWW
    丑八怪 choubaguai meant ugly person..but whenever SYH glared at him..He called YWW sister in law hahahahaha)
    LQ asked SYH whether sis in-law believe everything he said.
    SYH sigh and said “I dunno...I think there's no problem”
    LQ think that now YWW knew that you and Lord Ashura are different person, not the same person. She Will and definitely wait you here in China...She won't go to independent state (only if you knew my dear boy..Only if you knew).

SYH think..Even though YWW goes to IS (independent state), he will be able to look for her. However, the independent state is too dangerous.

Moreover, she grew up in an independent state, even if her memory is replace,if she stays in an independent state for a long time, and the people and things she touches will inevitably remind her of what she is. He absolutely does not allow her to recall the past... It is not a good memory ...experience of death. It is really too cruel for her.

LQ told SYH that the elders in Si family (QRX and others elder in China) must have known that he is alive and coming back...They will probably took an action..They probably wouldn't dare to face SYH, but they will probably use sis in-law to threatened you.

SYH said that before he went to IS he will left or place his guard to monitor the family, and SYH even left Ashura Elites to protect grandma. (Or maybe also to protect YWW).

LQ laugh and said even though SYH had ordered Ashura elites to protect YWW, but he doubt those idiot elders can touched YWW, as sis in law is the head of the fearless alliances (sorry, I dunno if the correct wort for YWW's organization). They won't let anything happen to YWW..Poor those idiots.

………
    OK I will make another sumary latter...I have to take vitamins for my brains..., I kid you not,my brains really hurt now... dizzzyyy ..dizzzyyy:confused::confused::confused::confused::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

5. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know more...so confusing..

6. Akx

Akx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am giving up on this story..

shouahang58 likes this.
  7. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW, Beidou, QiXing and the fearless alliance left the Star entertainment.

(Beidou and QiXing are two handsome youngsters she met when she was at the independent state..And both of them are her subordinate and part of the fearless alliance organization. Beiduo is like Gong Xu funny and humorous, while QiXing is like Luo Chen calm and serious... awwwww … they are both cute.)

Their car was being stop by a small truck. There were dozen of man coming out from the truck and surrounded YWW's car. Beidou was going to open the door and get off, but it was stopped by YWW.

Among these men, two looked familiar, and if she guess correctly, these people should be the secret guards of the Si Family.
    The next second, the door was opened by the middle-aged man. YWW and other were forced to come out of the car and followed them into their van. YWW smiled cold and think all of this was quite interesting.
    Beidou was confused seeing YWW did nothing and only following them into the fan. He asked YWW why don't we beat these guys (mind you, they are fearless alliance people, the were strong and the could kill these guy easily). But QiXing said that YWW must have her own reason. That is why YWW agree to follow this man and did not take any actions.
    YWW told Beiduo Qixing and the elders to not act rashly. First she wanted to know what these guy up to...she would like to see how these Si family elders going to play.

The secret guard took YWW and other into a house, YWW quite familiar with the place. It belongs to the division's law enforcement area, where it is used for detention and interrogation.

Several secret guards stepped forward and pushed YWW and others into the interrogation room.
    After throwing YWW and others into the interrogation room, several dark guards retired and locked the door.

Beidou directly looks at YWW: “Feng sister (Beidou and Qixing called YWW Feng Jie means Feng sister, YWW others name in fearless alliance)these people actually dare to treat us like prisoners..."

YWW smiled but didn't say anything. Before she went to the independent state, YWW learned about Mr. Eric's existence from of Si Mingli. However, who is this Eric, and for what purpose, he helped Si Mingli and others to make a comeback. YWW did not know.(this Mr. Eric also help QRX). Now she just have to wait and see if these guy could introduce her to Mr. Eric. This is also the reason why YWW agreed to follow this guy quietly.

After a long time, the door of the interrogation room was opened, and a middle-aged man strode in and sat across from several people. He introduce himself as the new secret guard of the Si Family.

"Then you should know who I am, so I don't need to introduce myself." Ye wanwan stared at the man.

"Oh..." The man smiled coldly: "Of course not, Miss Yeh Yeh... was the former Si family's mistress of the household."

"Since you know my identity, you dare to tie me."

"Oh, Miss Ye, I am only working for the family. I hope that you can cooperate with me, don't make it difficult for everyone ... Let me ask you, where is So YeHan?" The man sneered.

Just like what she was thinking, these guys kidnap her to get information about SYH whereabouts. YWW said that SYH is their master, why would they asked her.
    The man sneer, and said that SYH is no longer the head family and their master...He threatened YWW to tell SYH whereabouts or she wouldn't end well.

Then the man took Eleven whom YWW hadn't seen for a long time(he is YWW disciple, she teach him martial art..) and threatened her with his life.

Elliana, Ivivivi, Meri and 5 others like this.
  8. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW stunned. She thought Eleven already left Si family, but it turn out he is still here.

Eleven asked YWW why is she coming back. He couldn't believe YWW actually coming back.
    The Head guard sneered and told them that this not a reunion time. He also told YWW that if she told them SYH's whereabouts, he will not hurt eleven and release her and her group.

However, Ye WanWan was expressionless. After a while, staring at the captain of the dark guard, she said indifferently what if she doesn't want to cooperate. When the captain heard YWW's word..His eyes flashed coldly and instantly caught the elevent’s neck: "If Miss Ye does not want to cooperate... then I will kill your apprentice first, Miss Ye Want to see eleven deaths in front of you?!"

"interesting……"

At this moment, Ye Wanwan’s cold eyes flashes: “No one has ever dared to threaten me like this.”

“Master….ignore me” Eleven looked at Ye Hao, his face turned red.

Not waiting for Eleven to continue to say something, Ye Wanwan is a look at Qixing in front of her.Qixing instantly got up, but they did not see what did Qixing actually do. The next second, the captain of the Dark Guards making a tragic scream , and he was immediately slammed into the wall.

Soon, the door of the interrogation room was opened, the scream attracted dozens of secret guards.

"team leader!"

Seeing the dark guard captain's condition, curled up into a ball. several of the dark guards immediately stepped forward and helped the dark guard captain.
    The dark captain told the other guards to take YWW and other to the dungeon.YWW Qixing,Beidou and others did not resist, letting the secret guards throw them into the dungeon.

…..
    Eleven looked at YWW and apologize, because of him, YWW and other were thrown into the dungeon. YWW only smiled and said that it has nothing to do with him.
    Elevens thought YWW already left China but why she did come back. YWW slightly shaking her head, these things are too much trouble to explain.

Eleven asked YWW whether she found SYH, he heard rumors that SYH was dead, but eleven didn't believe it. It is impossible.
    Not waiting for YWW to continue to speak, from a corner of the dungeon, there was a weak and excited voice: "Miss Ye... is it you?!"

YWW was stunned, she recognize this voice.

“Xu Yi…?”(Horraaaayy...My favourite Butler is here..Xu Yi my man.. Where have u been)

"Miss .........it's really you..."

Eleven told YWW that Xu Yi was detained in another prison. Xu To had been caught for more than two months. YWW asked Xu Yi didn't he already left Si Jia (si family)?

Xu Yi sighed. He explained that he was arrested not because of the family's change, but because he had offended the seniors/elders , and this was turned into the dungeon to reflect. In a few days, he should go out. But after getting out, Xu Yi was planning to leave Si Family.

Xu Yi told YWW that she shouldn't come back. The Si family is not like the Former Si Family. Now in Si Family there are only QRX's people.
    When SYH was still the head of the family, YWW offended quite a few people, QRX in fact hate her..He was afraid that QRX won't let her go.

Eleven asked whether YWW know SYH's whereabouts. If SYH come back to Si family, they (QRX people) won't be so arrogant. SYH will have a way to reorganize the Si family and get those who rebels a proper punishment.
    Xu Yi said helplessly that even though SYH come back, it will be to hard to reorganize the family as it has long been controlled by the elders and QRX.

Eleven and Xu yi bickering back and forth.
    Eleven keep asking if YWW know SYH's whereabouts. As long SYH come back, the Si family will definitely became the same as before.

YWW looking at the eleven who is sitting at the side and asked if he know Eric.
    Eleven told her that he know this Mr. Eric but never meet him in person. Mr. Eric is QRX and SML's supporter. But eleven convinced YWW if SYH come back, SYH will definitely will able to lure him out.

Xu To asked who is Mr. Eric...Why he haven't heard of this person? He never knew that QRX and SML have a supporter.

In the dungeon, eleven and Xu Yi broke out a few quarrels from time to time, but YWW was too lazy to take care of it.

Beidou gradually became impatient and completely not understand. Why did Feng sister (YWW) not kill the those guards and stay in this dungeon and listen these two people bickering?

After about a few hours, the door to the dungeon was suddenly opened.
    The dark guard captain walked into the dungeon, opened the lights in the dungeon, stared at Ye Hao, and was impatient.
    “Ye Wan wan are you going to speak or not?”

Beiduo tell the captain that he is so annoying, isn't it clear that YWW doesn't want to speak. If not feng sister warn him, he would already kill this blockhead captain.
    A group of dark guards quickly stepped forward and opened the cage. They pulled eleven out, threatening YWW if she doesn't speak, he will kill eleven.

At this moment, eleven faces panic, his face turned red, and his breathing was short. He asked YWW to save him.

But all YWW said was, go ahead..Kill him.

9. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    • Turn out eleven is Mr. Eric.
    • QRX and the Si elders entering the dungeon and met YWW.
    • Eleven aka Mr.eric asked YWW how did she know that he was Mr. Eric?
    • YWW sneered, she told him that eleven thought he has no flaws but in fact there are. He kept pestering YWW , asking SYH's whereabouts. Other flaw is that eleven knew about Mr. Eric but never meet him in person, while XuYi the SYH's closest person never even heard of Mr. Eric, in fact XuYi didn't know that QRX and the elder have a supporter...But how come eleven who is merely a guard knows about it.
    • The elder asked eleven to kill YWW, but he refused, coz YWW is his master..And his goal is only SYH.
    • The elder didn't dare to opposed Eric cos he is the real leader.
    • QRX suggested, YWW is SYH beloved, why don't use YWW's life to lure SYH out.
    • Eric (starting from now I will call him Eric not eleven) laughed and said "who said I want to kill SY"
    • Eric turn out to be SYH's brother.
    • YWW was quite surprised. All she knew was beside Si xia's father SYH killed all his brother, but there is also another.... Seventh brother
    • So Eric is the seventh master of the family.
    • In Si family there are nine brothers. SYH is the last (nine), above him there are eight brothers. The were all half brothers (same father but different mother. Don't ask which one has the same mother... maybe all of them have different mother :blobconfused::facepalm:). So beside Lao da(it can be translated as Boss, big boss but I in this text it refers to first brother and I think he is So Xia's father) only Lao Qi(seventh) are still alive. Lao er, Lao San, Lao si, Lao Wu etc (second, third, fourth, fifth etc) were all killed by SYH.
    • Xuyi didn't believe that he is the seventh brother.. When old master was still alive, Xu Yi have met seventh (seventh like freedom and doing business...He lives oversea), and seventh appearance now different from the one he met.(actually old master favor seventh and want him to be the head family, but seventh declined it)
    • Eric pull out an old pictures, turn out he had a plastic surgery.
    • Xu To couldn't understand why seventh master had to change his appearance? What does it has to do with ninth master?
    • Eric said of course it has to do with ninth, coz he knew that ninth is looking for him, and he knew ninth looking for him in order to kill him.
    • Eric said of course SYH asking his whereabouts, that's because he wants to find sevent to kill him.
    • Xu Yi kept said how could this be, the relationship between seventh and nine (syh) were closer than the other brothers. Why did mine master want to kill seventh master? Nine master care about seventh master..This must be a misunderstanding.
    • Eric laughed, he said except for Lao da(first) and him.. all brother are dead. With Lao da's character SYH won't feel threatened, but he is different...So as long as he is dead, ninth will finally be able sit back and relaxed.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  10. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Another summary. I dunno Chinese language (well a litle, I understand a very very simple conversations). English is not my first language, so pardon me if I make mistake...And please correct me if I am wrong.

Summary 1851

YWW's mouth twitched. Originally she just want to trap him and let him play at his own game, going to Si Family just want to find out his purpose or intention. But she never expected to discover that eleven is actually Lao Qi (seventh), SYH's brother.

She had heard from SYH all about his brother's affair. The reason why SYH killed his brothers is that, all of them wanted SYH's life. At first SYH didn't want to kill them, after all even though they were only half brother but still they were his brothers (well...U know what I meant:blobowoevil::blob_grin:)

However, all of his brothers regards SYH as their mortal enemy. Actually SYH has shown them mercy, but they didn't appreciate it...Until they touch his bottom line, SYH painfully decided to kill few of them (except Lao da and Lao qi)

Even though he didn't want to believe the man in front of hem is Lao qi (seventh), but xu yi thinks Eric doesn't have a reason to lie to them, Eric has taken over the power of Si family, and seeing how QRX and the elders attitude towards Eric, there is absolutely no reason to pretend to be the seventh. Even if he doesn’t want to admit it, Xu Yi’s heart is clear that this person...is indeed the seventh son of the family...

"Seventh master...This, there must be some misunderstanding. Ninth Master never said he wants your life (or kill you)" Xu Yi looked at the eleven (eleven=seventh=Lao qi=Eric), and quickly explained.

"Oh... is it?" the eleventh's mouths raised in a cold smile: "Xu Yi, you think, I will believe it."

"But, ninth master really did not say he want to strike seventh master..." Xu Yi tried to explain.

Eleven sneered and said to forget it, it all meaningless now...Few brothers are already dead. But he questioning why did SYH killed eighth brother... Eighth brother died in SYH's hand.

Eleven remember when he was young, he and eighth were abroad, they have to depend each other to survive. Even though they are just half brothers, but it's no different from full brother.
    Eleven could not understand, just because of the Si Head Family's position, SYH could actually killed eight brother.

Xu Yi Sigh, told eleven is not like what he think it is. Ninth master already gave time many chances, but they joined forces trying to kill ninth master.

Eleven become angry he said didn't care about the other brother, but eight...Eight didn't care about the position of the head family, but SYH still killed him..He just want to kill all and clear all of the obstacles.

YWW looked at eleven and said that SYH is not that kind of person.

Eleven laughed and asked if not the case, you mean that Lao da(first) was lying?

Xu Yi sigh. He knows that even though on the surface Lao da seems harmless...But deep down he really hates SYH, and that includes Si Xia.

11. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summary @bloddyrose .Is there anymore updates?

12. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me quit with you too.....

*follows @Akx leaving this novel*

199sweetheart likes this.
  13. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha...I know this story probably not as good as Hidden Marriage...There too many potholes :blobconfused::blobconfused:, but so what.. I just read it for fun :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool: if you guys want to read something good I would recommend "it is not easy to be a man after travelling to the future" loovvee the story:blobok::blobok: @Damia I will try to write a summary later, bit busy right now. :blobexpressionless::notlikeblob:

Meri, Nanashy, Nyanko and 2 others like this.
  14. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure thing (y)(y)

15. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a million the people that have continued with the spoilers . I won't be wasting anymore SS on this on Qidian but I will check the forum to see the new updates. I saw that there @ least up to 1900+ episodes I wondered if anyone I going to do summary.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  16. Darkness1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Box novel only has up to chapter 800+ lol why would I waste my time when these amazing people here have summarized past that.

17. Mische29

Mische29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a suggestion you know. Since you mentioned about wasting SS..
    Anyway.. lol.. its nice reading the sumary here.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  18. Darkness1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok. Lol I think everyone kinda of giving up on this novel that why the summary ended too lol

Mische29 likes this.
  19. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just skipped to the newest page of the spoiler thread and found out that guard Eleven all this time is the evil boss and SYH is the Lord Ashura and YWW is someone who got her memory replaced? Alright, I can process this... it's amazing how the authors can write so many chapters and continue this far. I'm still looking forward to the ending of this story. How will YWW retaliate now? And SYH too? Hmm.

Let me thank every kind souls who have helped summarizing the chapters :' I will still follow this thread because my curiosity won't let me walk away from this story. The story certainly has its moments with all its plots that twist your brain, but it has many good moments too that made me all riled up from the emotional roller coaster ride. Even if I have to wait for the next summary in January, I will wait! Thank you once again for everyone who have dedicated their time in this spoiler thread.

On another note, happy holiday!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    Sally112425 and Nanashy like this.
  20. Darkness1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy holidays everyone!!