Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Janminx

Janminx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s allusion to hope I guess

2. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for taking time to summarize the updates! Y'all are awesome!!

I am logging back after months and story seems to be still stuck in IS.

*sigh*

3. EOsakwe

EOsakwe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, I’m currently on chapter around 900 wher YWW meets her son. Can someone give me a summary on what happens after and how SYH reacts to TT? Please?!?!

4. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    SYH acts like a father to TT, cause YWW likes the kid and asks SYH to do so.
    Basically they act like a happy family.

5. Seraphe

Seraphe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2163-2186
    -The person digging was SiXia. She approached him and he tried to attack her but she was faster. They spoke for a while about how YWW was BF and NWY and how SX was there because of his father’s business. She asked him what he was doing and he said he was digging his way out.

-YWW met with various leaders of martial art sects on the island and tried to probe for information. She met her friend (QiShui *not sure, will check it out later*). Her friend told her that JH had left the island and he left a letter for her. The letter contained “abandon your revenge, buy a home, eat rice.” (I’ll check this too. It’s been a while since I read that chapter so the message might be a tad incorrect.)

-YWW cracked her brain to figure it out but couldn’t come up with anything. She and her friend gathered shredded paper from JH’s disposal and put it together, still nothing was understood. YWW made a bet with one of the leaders there. The man proposed that if she lost, she’d lay with him and YWW proposed that if she won, she’d have control over his hidden forces. He gave her the privilege of deciding what game to play. He thought that since YWW had seen them playing cards, she’d choose cards. He was confident because he had never lost a game of card. Unfortunately, YWW chose something else (I wasn’t sure what she chose. MTL wasn’t clear on this part). Anyway, YWW was shameless and she won. He gave the control to her and went away.

-YWW sold tickets to the people there at high prices to get out of the island. She had them write and sign a debt agreement. On the other hand, SYH had made his way to the island. His mind wasn’t at rest when he knew YWW was missing, and she didn’t send off a signal like they had planned. When everyone saw him, they thought he had been kidnapped and the recognized him as Ashura lord. YWW heard the ruckus and asked for the gist. When she found out it was SYH, she looked at herself. She was wearing straw sandals and her legs were on the table with cards scattered everywhere, her clothes were dirty and her hair was untidy.

-She hid everything on the table away and tidied up a bit. She ran into his arms and acted pitifully. SYH was calm that she was alright. He kissed her on the forehead but she wasn’t pleased since she hadn’t washed her hair. Everyone couldn’t believe that the shameless and hard-to-deal-with BF was acting like a woman. She told SYH that everyone bullied her... blah blah blah. He didn’t care for them. He saw her shoes and asked why she was wearing that. She said her shoes broke so she had no options. Upon arriving on the island, he had seen her shoes covered in blood, that was why he was scared even more. Seeing that she was alright, he brought out new shoes and clothes for her to change into. She was excited and asked him how he brought them. His assistant told her that he also brought her skin care products and all the snacks she liked. He asked her to take a shower and change. He asked about the condition of the bathroom and she told him it was a lake. He was shooked and asked if it was out in the open. She told him that the girls take turns watching out after each other.

-He followed her to the lake and she took off her clothes and got into the water. She watched as SYH carefully picked them up and replaced them with the new ones. She wondered how he was unmoved with her being in that situation. She still had feminine charms. After she was done, SYH asked about JH and she told him about the situation. He tried to analyze JH’s thoughts and action. She also told him about SX and he was surprised.

-SX was attacked by a black-clothed person in his sleep. After going about and about, the person peeled an artificial skin from his face. He also revealed the black clothed person’s face. It was YWW’s friend. When he tried to attack her again, YWW intercepted and saw SX’s face. She greeted him as the master of the martial arts alliance union. She had her doubts about SX before but seeing the scar on his face, she knew he was the one. It was the scar from when he was attacked by the wolf and she and her grandfather had saved him.

-He greeted her as NWY and talked about how she had her friend test him out. He knew that his disguise was flawless and YWW looked at him and didn’t know where he got the confidence that his plan was great. She told him he overlooked some details that’s why. He asked about the details. She said when they were back in China and he had followed her and a Jiu on their date, she discovered something was wrong with his answers. After recovering part of her memories, she couldn’t understand it. During the date, SYH had guessed everything she liked as YWW but SX guessed everything she liked as NWY. When he saw her on the island too, he had known her identities as NWY and BF. According to YWW, SX had been on the island before her identity was exposed so there was no way he could have known. He had also known her as YWW in China, so it was impossible for him to guess that she’d be related to IS. Again, she had her doubt when she found him on the island. He, of all people, found the resource room that so many people couldn’t find. She also asked A Jiu about the Si clan in IS and he said that there was no SX, so his excuse was false. SX admitted defeat especially knowing that SYH was on the island.

-She asked him why the disguise? He said that it seemed that she hadn’t gotten all of her memories back. She said she just couldn’t understand why he would go after her, especially going all the way to China and infiltrating into SYH’s life without him(SYH) knowing his(SX) true identity as the master of MAAU.

The end

6. EOsakwe

EOsakwe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse my fan girl moment but kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

7. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess they haven’t been any new chapters.

8. Aarya_Scarlet

Aarya_Scarlet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you guys tell me where I can find raw or any site except Web novel cause it updates too slowell I tried 69 site but some chapters are missing there.

9. MsKureyon

MsKureyon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad that Nameless died? Or did he really? Is there no hope? I wish this thread would update a spoiler soon

10. MsKureyon

MsKureyon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :( I tried to use Google translation for chapters 2200+ but It just gets confusing. Too bad I cant read and understand Chinese. I'm missing the Jin garden, white tiger and The Age of Immortals characters. I'm also dead curious about Nameless Nie because it doesn't seem that he was really dead. Even YWW real grandfather looks like he's well and alive. I'm just confuse about his role and Sixia true character. Seems like he was in some sort of disguise. I think some of the chinese translators in this thread really got bored with how the story is shifting to too much violence/alliances/underground groups that they find it really unnecessary or boring. I love how SYH interacts with little Tangtang. Reminds me of Luting Xiao and Little Bun in HD. YWW reminds me of Annie although I really love how Ning Xi in HM is not the strongest Female character. In the end, I wish the family goes back to China and maintains YWW identity because I find her character their more entertaining and more into family oriented sort of vibe. It gets too depressing thinking that WN releases only 1 chapter a day right now but the translators there made an announcement saying they will release at least 14 chapters a week soon . The longer they drag the story, the harder it gets to keep avid readers interested although it still better than having nothing to read. ♡

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  11. Mae lorca

Mae lorca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another character was added, that Qin family who was 2nd powerful to yww master a.k.a adopted father yiling.

Another bitch who has full of herself. Tsk.
    And had an interest to syh.
    Syh mother, who was not good.

Nanashy likes this.
  12. MsKureyon

MsKureyon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm finally learning how to use google translation just so I could get a picture of how the story is unfolding even before Webnovel releases newly translated chapters. Although trying to do it that way will give you imperfect and most of the time confusing result, it is still big help. How I wish, I know how to read Mandarin . Most of the stories in Webnovel will really leave you hanging and frustrated because although the stories like these are entertaning, the amount of time you spend waiting for the next chapters to be release will leave you even more depressed and in the end will make you not so interested anymore..

13. Darkness1989

Reading List:
    Link
    I admire your persistence google translation hurt my brain.

14. Cynge42

Cynge42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't we think at this point YYY and GninerY (ex-fiance) are the ones who killed the original YWW?

UltimateFangirl likes this.
  15. Kyouu

Kyouu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is little bun the real child of YWW and SHY? when did YWW know little bun was her child? then how can they separate? too curious, damn it>...<

16. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoaa, it's been awhile!

17. Darkness1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it’s their real child.

Pristine Xia likes this.
  18. Lady Yuki

Lady Yuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they married in chapter 2455

Pristine Xia and Mangafreakspark like this.
  19. Tautropfenn

Tautropfenn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? it seems like I have to wait a long time. because the translation that I read was only until chapter 1050.

20. Lady Yuki

Lady Yuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just notice on raw which updated yesterday 2th May 2019 :)

Pristine Xia likes this.