Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    萌妻甜甜圈:亿万暖婚第7天
    http://www.69shu.com/txt/23013.htm
    Durno how to translate the name..

Hae_UNa, Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    *goes to ask someone for a translation*

Vishaakha, Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  3. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is chapter 2!

Chapter 2:

Ah...

But how can she change?

SYH's power and influence is dreadful, crushing her is easier than crushing an ant. What he desires, he will absolutely obtain.

YWW took a deep breath, forcing her deep-to-the-bone fear of that man back into her body.

There must be a way!

At least she is not the same girl from seven years ago, who was stupid and impulsive enough to be at the mercy of other young women.

"God! Wan Wan..." suddenly a voice excitedly calling out in alarm entered the ears.

Hearing this familiar voice, YWW's back suddenly stiffens, her cold eyes looking straight towards the door.

Immediately, she saw a face she would never forget even if she dies.

It was a lovely face that people would never suspect---

The best friend in her past life!

"Wan Wan, how could SYH do this to you!" Shen Mengqi rushed over, grabbed her hand, her eyes were shocked seeing the messy bed and her body full of bruises.

YWW lowered her eyes, looking at her hand clenched in pain. This time, she didn't miss the burst of jealousy and gloating in SMQ's eyes.

"Wan Wan, what the matter with you? You are alright! Wan Wan don't scare me!" SMQ saw that her look was strange when she was provoked and anxiously asked.

YWW withdrew her hand calmly and shook her head: "It's nothing."

In the past, the reason she suffered such miserable treatment by SYH, was partly caused by SMQ.

The various unbearable treatment between her and SYH, she didn't dare to tell anyone. She only told her, treating he as her most trusted friend, but she didn't know...

Unexpedtly, SMQ harbored those kinds of thought's towards SYH, long coveting the position of Mrs. Si. On the surface, it looks as if she is helping her, but in fact, she is using her to get closer to SYH. Moreover, at any and every chance, she incited disharmony in her and SYH's relationship, letting her be tormented under SYH's raging temper to the point where she was living a life worse than death.

Not only did she not realize this, she was grateful to SMQ for her "advice".

Looking at herself in the mirror, YWW can not help but smile.

In fact, this hideous disguise was SMQ's idea, and she actually agreed.

No matter how others see her, if she can make SYH disgusted with her, it is good.

However, she did not expect that, even with her demonic appearance, SYH would still want to eat her.

"How is this 'nothing'! Wan Wan, don't worry, I'll help you!" said SMQ with a look full of love and kindness.

YWW sneered in her heart. Sure enough, it arrived.

SMQ in the past life was like this, generously offering to help her leave, but she also specifically went to find Gu Yueze to help.

The end result was, SMQ sold her out in secret, taking the opportunity to coerce GYZ to 'elope' with her and inform SYH of the news.

This matter thoroughly intensified the conflict between her and SYH. Since then, SYH's temperament became more violent and unpredictable, his possessiveness of and desire for her became more dreadful. She completely lost her freedom...

With her current ability, going head-to-head with SYH is tantamount to death.

Unfortunately, in her past life, she was as stubborn as 9 oxen and unable to be restrained, she listened to the words of SMQ, repeatedly becoming badly bruised and driven to the wall.

Her hatred has not been avenged, her mother and father are waiting for her to return home, she also wished to prevent her brother from going down the wrong path, she has too many things to do.

All of these things require her to obtain her freedom.

She needs to be firm (can also use steady or stable) with SYH, absolutely must avoid doing anything that may provoke him and creating such a formidable enemy.

"Wan Wan, wait for me!" SMQ once again meddles, displaying a hypocritical show of affection, and immediately left after she was finished.

When SMQ left, YWW's superficial helpless and fragile expression suddnely turn into a cold and numb one.

Just instigating her to run away once was not enough, and once again she is scheming for a second time, it seems like she won't give up until it results in death.

Then take a look...

This time, who will die in the the end!

Elliana, Inaira, Hae_UNa and 6 others like this.
  4. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so that's what it is. Took me a bit to figure out why someone was crediting someone on the forums for a release submission.

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/100-sweet-love-the-delinquent-xxx-wife-is-a-bit-sweet/

Oh well, whatever. Long as ya'll are all cool with it.

5. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Om.. does this mean you gotta MTL the whole series-- :sweating_profusely:

7. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just notice, if you guy are translating this series, you should it now before the author updates more chapters. With this, this will be the novel we translating at current time. Maybe we can keep up with the raw.

Hae_UNa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  8. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. I mean if we don't do the MTL, then we can post the bullets or summaries. I just created a place where the MTL can be for those that don't want spoilers in the future, or that want to view chapters in order.

If I had to MTL the whole series (by myself anyway) then I'd definitely end up like these emojis-->:blobfearful::sweating_profusely:

If we have as many people working on the TL as there are on the HM thread, then probably.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  9. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, moral of the story: You won't get abused if you stay put. You got abused cause you deserved it by listening to others. Your hubby has a temper, so better do as he says and submit to him, even if he doesn't give a shit for your opinion (fact that she loved someone else and obviously didn't want to be with him).
    Whoa, I wonder how the author will save this story? Or maybe it's meant for M readers all along... Or like, the past life was S, but in this life MC gets smart, submits to rapist, so the story is not S anymore?

CottonKey, Elliana, Hae_UNa and 3 others like this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind really helping out MTLing but I prefer someone checking my work (editing, making sure I didn't miss any details, used the right phrases) before I could even consider posting it. :sweating_profusely:

11. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'm not too sure about that either. It seems pretty dark for only being 6 chapters in...

12. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right~~ NX was so charming, she was literally a female and male lead simultaneously. A few mafia works have been done in the past and the MCs are always so submissive. I hope the author makes her charming somehow to differentiate her work, like by making her extremely intelligent or even ruthless :x

Elliana, Hae_UNa, CrimsonJade and 3 others like this.
  13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, me too. I'm getting some seriously iffy vibes so far, and the rape that kinda got swept under the rug was a fact. How she puts the blame onto others for the abuse she suffered from his 'justified' temper is also bugging me. I;m not sure what to expect, and it's only been 6 chapters. My hope is kinda disappearing...

Kalione likes this.
  14. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah same here, but I made sure to put a disclaimer on the site that it is MTL and may not be 100% accurate. If anything, it's a small measure to hold people over until someone else picks it up.

Lazy hypocrite, vsukio and Aiki like this.
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess during the time being, I'll try to MTL it once in awhile if no one does when the new chapters come out (if I happen to be free). Luckily this is new so there's no rush but I'm curious how much chapters the author will post per day after HM finishes.

16. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I understand. We'll see if the story picks up any within the next few days once HM is over.

Same thing for me. As you have probably noticed, I MTL at a snails pace since I'm pretty new to this. lol Either way I'm grateful for any help, be it bullets, summaries or MTLs. :)

17. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm bracing myself for a wave of chapters :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Lazy hypocrite, kaguya0401 and vsukio like this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It'll give me something to do since I've been wondering what to do after HM was over tbh.. just didn't expect it to end so soon after these ideas started to pop up :blobpeek:

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The 7th chapter is up! On my way to school so I can't MTL the chapter here. :notlikeblob: I'll just make quick bullets.

Hae_UNa, Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  20. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Great, chapter 8 is up too. I'll take a look and do bullets for ch. 8.

lol. Let's hope those new chapters can redeem some of the characters.