Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 7
    • The tattoo washes off
    • The tub water has turned completely black
    • YWW has a red crescent shaped birthmark on her body
    • Her appearance looks delicate, her skin was clear and white as snow
    • In her past life, she never took off her tattoos so she never seen herself for 7 years
    • She is surprised by her beauty, she has to condition it well
    • In the past life, her hair has been cut short so she's glad it's waist length now
    • SYH prepared clothes for her, in her last life she never touched them
    • SYH was downstairs drinking coffee, due to the sleep, he looks better
    • Lin Que(?), SYH's friend, burns himself with coffee
    • LQ brings up last night

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    Elliana, Hae_UNa, annkanni and 12 others like this.
  2. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 8
    • SYH doesn't pay attention to LQ (MTL also calls him Lin Wu)
    • LQ complains about SYH's taste in YWW, he can have any pretty girl, why choose such an ugly one.
    • YWW overheard, her face turned black but she can't refute his words. Even she thinks she's ugly in that get-up
    • LQ complains some more, specifically about the fact that SYH has kept her around for 2 years already.
    • LQ and SYH both look in the direction of YWW. LQ is stunned silly
    • They see YWW in a pure white dress beautiful as any MC of a Cnovel can be
    • YWW comes down sits beside SYH and silently eats breakfast, nervous about SYH's reaction
    • SYH simply touches her hair while YWW is relieved
    • LQ thinks SYH came to his senses and insults YWW about her weight calling her fat
    • YWW gets mad but stays silent
    • LQ keeps going on...YWW gets mad again
    I'll do MTLs for these chapters when I get a chance. They seem pretty straightforward, so it may not take me 100 years and a day to finish lol.

Elliana, Hae_UNa, annkanni and 11 others like this.
  3. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kaguya0401 Have you started translating it? I can work on it because I'm free for 2~ hours before I have to go :blobpeek:

Edit: another chapter is up!

Lazy hypocrite and vsukio like this.
  4. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    If you'd like, you can translate them. They seem pretty straightforward (no crazy idioms or slang), so you might be able to finish both in 2 hours. If not, I can do them, but it may be put off until I get home. Just let me know what you are going to do.

5. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll work on chapter 7 first! Anyone can do chapter 8 if they're free :cookie:

Lazy hypocrite, kaguya0401 and vsukio like this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm about to get on campus so I'll probably be MIA in a bit. Can probably MTL tomorrow for sure though (unless someone else beats me to it).

Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  7. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    (RANT)
    I hope this MC is better than NX actually does what she say instead of being all bark but no action. But for real, the MC need to solve her problem at first hand instead of be like that person/problems doesn't affect me or that they arent worth it because this is how NXL & enemies survive for a long time. WE NEED A MC THAT SOLVE THE MISUNDERSTAND QUICKLY. Like at the core/seed before it start to spout. Like seriously, I feel like the MC in this novel could solve all her problem by talking, taking quicker action, not being quiet(grrrr), and she probably have a nice life... who need a quiet & elegant MC, when we need someone who strong & speak her mind. :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::confused::mad:

8. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I might be able to do ch. 8 before I head home.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  9. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 3
    Three days later…

These three days, Ye Wan Wan spent most of her time sleeping and sorting her past memories.

In these three days, just like in the past life, Si Yehan didn’t not appear. The servants in the house busy themselves with work and rarely speak to her and are even afraid to look at her.

The huge house is like a grave.

Ye Wan Wan changed her pajamas, looked at the time on the clock, and immediately went downstairs walking towards the courtyard.

The moonlight tonight is very good, a cool breeze gently blows, making the memories of that house from her past life actually seem less terrible.

In fact the garden landscape is excellent, after all it was designed by Si Yehan and he even got the world’s top construction team to build it. In the capital, it is in the best position and known as a feng shui treasure, taking 5 years to complete.

Unfortunately, in her past life, do not even mention appreciation, at the time, due to her imprisonment within the house, all she felt was hate, just wanting to completely ruin it.

The results of her desires could be seen everywhere. Large pieces of burnt vegetation, deliberately cutting everything in the flower garden, the pond water was also filthy…these were her “masterpieces.”

“Wan Wan—”

At this time, a familiar voice abruptly sounded in the night wind.

Ye Wan Wan retracts her sight from a withered rose and looked up in the direction of the sound.

Under the dim light across from her, she saw a man in an expensive custom luxury suit, his facial features are profound and handsome, his bearing is extraordinary.

It has to be said that in the capital, Gu Yueze is handsome and that she isn’t his only fan.

Just, if Si Yehan, that evildoer, was present then in that moment he (GYZ) would appear bland in comparison.

Gu Yueze stood a few steps away from her, looked at her, then suddenly and imperceptibly wrinkled his brows.

Naturally, Ye Wan Wan was aware of his subtle reaction, so she quickly examined herself.

At this moment, she was wearing non-mainstream heavy metal attire, her face painted with scary and heavy makeup.

Because her wardrobe didn’t have normal clothes, she simply kept up her previous image. It can also be considered to avoid bringing unnecessary suspicion upon herself for changing her image so quickly.

Gu Yueze’s eyes stare at her coldly, his handsome face full of disappointment, “Wan Wan, how can you be so willing to degrade yourself, to the point that any man can defile you!”

“Degrade herself?”

Ye Wan Wan savors the two words, mocking herself.

In her past life, she loved him so much that in order to hold onto her innocence, she didn’t hesitate to wear a demonic appearance that even ghosts wouldn’t look at.

The results, to him these efforts were just “self-degradation.”

Ye Wan Wan knew that Shen Mengqi didn’t say good words in front of Gu Yueze, but if he has even the slightest bit of affection for her, he wouldn’t believe Shen Mengqi’s side of the story only.

Thinking to here, Ye Wan Wan was about to say something, but she felt a burst of coldness on her back.

Si Yehan…

He’s here now!

She was almost instinctively aware of the man’s presence.

In her past life, she didn’t know Si Yehan was there watching, believing that she was making him wear a green hat, which was the start of all her nightmares

Ye Wan Wan gently sighs in relief, forcing herself to ignore Si Yehan’s existence. She looks at GYZ indifferently and chuckles asking: “I don’t know in what capacity Mr. Gu is questioning me? Is it as my ex fiance or my cousin?

GYZ hears the sarcasm in her voice and sighs. “I know you are complaining about me, but I also have some responsibility for the way you’ve turned out now. Come with me and I’ll send you away from here.”

10. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 7 What did you do last night?
    Under the action of the syrup, the body of the tattoo slowly begins to dissolve at a speed visible to the naked eye.

YWW soaks in the hot water, puts on a face mask, and then closes her eyes and rests for a while.

When she wakes up, the water in the bathtub has changed to a black, muddy colour.

And her body…..

Has completely exposed its true self after no longer being covered by the tattoo.

She had done a temporary kind of tattoo that didn’t injure the skin. In addition to a red crescent-shaped birthmark on her chest, her body, from head to toe, is without the slightest flaws. Like a fine piece of suet jade, it is mild and exquisite, and also like the moonlight descending upon snowfall, it is white and translucent.

Before her rebirth, she even had the urge to get a permanent tattoo. This tattoo had been with her for seven years, so for seven years she didn’t know what her body looked like.

Seeing her original appearance at this moment, even she was somewhat surprised. Unexpectedly, her skin was really good.

Plus, today she was only twenty years old, the best age for a girl’s skin.

After tearing off the face mask, YWW drains the bath water and cleans her body again.

YWW puts on a bathrobe and sits in front of the dresser. She is shocked for the second time.

The girl in the foggy mirror, it was as if her thin eyebrows were painted on with umber-black dye and her nose bridge is very tall and delicate. The girl’s delicate lips are originally a very nice colour. Like a March peach blossom, they tempt people to pluck them. Still, she has the most breathtaking pair of eyes. As if containing the vast and deep Autumn rivers, they ripple with glistening waves. It was as if brilliant stars were circulating within them.

Under the moistening of the facial mask, the dry, withered, and yellow skin caused by the long-term usage of heavy makeup was restored to its once extremely good condition, becoming as equally delicate as the skin on her body.

However, YWW knows that this is only temporary. The mask and those cosmetic means can only maintain the skin’s state for a very short time, especially those emergency-type masks. Almost within a day, the skin will be restored to its original state without curing the source of the problem.

If the skin on her face is to completely recover, she also needs proper conditioning.

Fortunately, she is still young. With enough time, she can now begin to make a quick and complete recovery.

At this moment, the exaggerated hairstyle she had gotten at the barber shop has also been restored to its original state, her ink-like, half-dry, waist-length long hair lazily hangs loose over her shoulders.

In the past life, this head of her most treasured hair was later all cut up by her. But at present, it still remains......

YWW’s heart was completely filled with joy at her recovery. Cherishing the act of using the wooden comb, she slowly combs her hair tidy.

After blow-drying her hair, YWW faces a cabinet of heavy-taste clothing and began to worry.

Forget it, go to the cloakroom on the third floor and get a set (of clothing). Was reborn once again after great difficulties, why let oneself suffer from grievances again?

The entire third floor is a cloakroom. Inside, SYH let people help prepare clothes and jewelry bags for YWW. Although she never bumped into those things (never went in), for seven years, that cloakroom always had the latest styles in season.

Downstairs.

The man at the table is leisurely sipping coffee, his slender fingers carry a white porcelain coffee cup. The bluish-gray shadow under his eyelids caused by the continuous lack of sleep was a lot lighter today. Today, that handsome face was more like a breathtaking devil, his entire being was just glowing.

"*Hisses* hot hot hot ......" Lin Que, who was staring blankly, was not careful and was burnt by the boiling hot coffee.

SYH casts a sidelong glance towards his good friend sitting opposite to him, of course, to see his foolish expression.

Contrary to what LQ thought, this unusual fellow, even when he openly gives him a ridiculing expression, he is still handsome! This is outrageous!

LQ tightly grips his cup of coffee, “Fuck! Ninth Si! I say, what did you do last night? Plucked yin to nurture yang, didn’t you?”

-----
    Omgoshh.... this chapter was SO hard to translate TT_TT Please help if something looks weird (I had to paraphrase a bit). I need the most help with the last part!!

Suet jade: "The suet jade, the best kind of the white jade, is gentle and purely white as its name "suet" suggests" (http://wiki.china.org.cn/wiki/index.php/Hotan_jade)

I looked it over and edited most of it ^_^
    So basically, LQ is asking SYH if he had s*x, thus looking rejuvenated and handsome today because it's so outrageous how handsome he looks right now lol xD

11. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aiki Thanks for MTL'ing that. I'll look through it I'm finally home so I can work on ch 8

Edit: so...I lied. I fell asleep while translating orz. I'll post when I get the chance

Aiki, Lazy hypocrite and miragine like this.
  12. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 8

Si Yehan did not pay attention to him.

Lin Que deeply looked at............................................... (Still gotta translate this, but basically he looked at SYH possibly trying to see what's going on inside his head while nagging about how he likes some ugly girl aka YWW)

Ye Wan Wan just changed clothes upstairs and walked down, but when she heard Lin Que's words, suddenly her face became dark.

Why does Lin Que's words sound so familiar?

However, it is true...and quite reasonable...

Even she felt that Si Yehan spoiled her despite her appearance.

"To say that you want to play around with a new taste, that's no problem, but it has been two years, my brother, I am unable to continue seeing you do this..."

Lin Que continued to nag, while the opposite person's manner was lazy because he refused to acknowledge or answer him. Si Yehan suddenly titled his head slightly, his line of vision directly facing the stairs.

Lin Que subconsciously followed Si Yehan's line of sight.

In the next second, his whole person became silly!

A girl in a pure white dress, with a slender graceful figure, long hair reaching her waist, bright eyes that were good to look at, lips like peach blossoms, and skin like white jade. Truly an unworldly beauty.

Until Ye Wan Wan reached the table, Lin Que was still had a dream like expression (in a daze).

Ye Wan Wan glanced at the table, pondered a bit, then sat down next to Si Yehan.

Based on the idiom "less said, less mistakes", she sat down and began to silently eat breakfast.

She can feel, from just a moment ago, the way the frightening man's gaze does not seem to continuously fall on her body.

Unexpectedly restoring her original appearance, in fact, she is also apprehensive, unable to predict what Si Yehan's attitude will be.

However, including her demonic appearance, Si Yehan had not criticized her. Regardless, to her, the outcome is the same.

When Ye Wan Wan was lost in thought while earnestly eating breakfast, a slender finger suddenly extended toward her cheek.

Suddenly, Ye Wan Wan's expression becomes tense, her whole body is stiff. In the next moment, the slender finger was near her ear tucking in a strand of hair that was nearly falling into her porridge bowl.

Si Yehan lazily leaned back in his seat, brushing aside the girl's hair, not compelled to withdraw his hand. He had yet to withdraw his gaze at that moment, while his slender fingers gently caressed her, causing a sensation that was similar to the feel of her silky hair.

Ye Wan Wan relaxed and quickly tucked her hair back, so as to avoid it falling into the bowl again.

At this moment, the stunned Lin Que finally recovered, lowered his voice to excitedly gossip and collect information, "Ninth elder brother! You finally thought it through! Well, it's been long overdue to find such a thing! Quickly tell me, who this younger sister is. If not older sister or younger sister, sister-in-law is also fine! Can not introduce me! Too beautiful!

Ye Wan Wan "..."

Lin Que also said "By the way, what about that heavy taste ugly girl? Was she driven out?"

Ye Wan Wan "..." Heavy taste ugly girl...

"Yeah, that Ye Wan Wan, even if she was just with you for a while, had her taste not been so unbearable, that body weight, it's at least 150 jin! (1 jin is about a pound)

Ye Wan Wan: "......!!!" Nonsense! Clearly, she was only 148! Although she was a little gluttonous during her puberty, and put on a bit of weight, but her weight did not exceed 150?

"Ninth brother, for that little while, I was unable to understand your preferences, what can you like about a fat person?"

Ye Wan Wan: "..." Fat person...

Ye Wan Wan, finally, endured more than she could bear.

*Bang*

Ye Wan Wan suddenly put her hands down, with eyes sharp as blades, she looked to Lin Que in the opposite direction--

"Lin Que! How am I 150 jin! How am I fat! Do you even eat!"

13. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh. She finally talk. Wow, it took her so long to talk back. I wonder how long can she keep this up.

14. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 9 was posted. Full of fluffy moments :X3::X3:
    - LQ stands up, shocked. He accuses YWW of getting plastic surgery. He saw her not too long ago and she looked as horrible as ever.
    - YWW's eyes burn with anger
    - She suddenly feels a hand pat her head. In her ear, SYH says she's not fat.
    - YWW is shocked that SYH is being gentle and embarrassed, she says that she isn't fat now.
    - SYH says she wasn't fat then
    - [Some dialogue between SYH and LQ]
    - SYH tells her to eat more. The plate has limited dumplings from her favourite restaurant
    - YWW ponders why SYH hasn't acted differently or had a reaction to her change
    - She asks: "SYH, do you think I am not the same today?" "What?" "My appearance!" "There's a difference?"
    - Is the man blind?
    Sooo cute~~ ML is racking up points with me :aww::aww: I can work on a translation but it will be slow because I'm busy (as in released tomorrow sometime) :blobowoevil:

Edit: I've started the translation :3

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Elliana, Hae_UNa, annkanni and 9 others like this.
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, we're all doing this for free and for our own self interest so there's no rush. :blobmelt:

Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  16. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe true :blobmelt::blobmelt: I do want translations to continue so contributing is a way of helping out with that~ I feel kinda bad if I take too long :sweating_profusely:

Lazy hypocrite and vsukio like this.
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing how he's not acting any differently makes me assume he seen her real appearance before, she just didn't know it at the time.

Elliana, Hae_UNa, Vishaakha and 5 others like this.
  18. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I think so too. I will say that if I didn't know about YWW's past life and SYH's temperment, I would have said he's kinda sweet. At least he's earning back some points though...

Don't feel bad. You saw how long it took me to get ch 8 up. I'll take a look at 9 and post it if I get a chance.

Also, I found that quite a bit of people actually like the story so far. The readers are having some interesting reactions too. lol

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Hae_UNa, Aiki and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  19. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am here for the ml right now. ML is racking up some point on the good ML so I am lurking till the shit hit. I don't know how I feel about the MC right now. She hanging on thin ice and could fall either side right now.

Hae_UNa, Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  20. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes me think the ML's brain is the type to not get tricked by optical illusions - like he can clearly see the entirety of the image he's presented. No matter how much make-up you layer on your face, shave your head, get tattoos, piercings - the eyes, nose, mouth, face shape, cheekbones are all the same. You can't change the base, you can only trick others' eyes. Even contouring mainly works for cameras where you get a flat image and it's easier to trick your brain.

If that's the case, I'll consider him a sort of genius and respect the fact that he's the only character who isn't shallow (he's forever a rapist tho). If it's only because he already knew what she looked like before, I'd be a tad disappointed tbh. But he'd still be better than the ex who also knew what MC looked like before, but sees her change as degradation >_>; considers it ugly and loses respect for her because of it.

Elliana, Rangeles, Hae_UNa and 3 others like this.