Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 161 - Who Hasn't Loved A Few Scum
    It was hard to tell how JYR's heart was feeling. Oh, he likes her? After so many years of not liking her, it was only until her father withdrew the money and took the list while lifting the marriage did it take him to realize he liked her? SZH can sure pick the time! SZH tells her that if this is her punishment for him, then he'll accept it, but now, he knows that he was really wrong, can't she give him a chance? JYR sneers, she asks him if she looks easy to deceive. SZH urgently tells her that he likes her, he really likes her, how can he make her trust him? Even if she doesn't believe him, does she want him to come back to her? He swears he'll never leave her again! They can get married as soon as they graduate! So quickly tell uncle Jiang to recover their marriage! Does she know how much trouble she has caused because of her whims?

Finally, the last glimmer of light in JYR's eyes extinguished, she tells him that he thinking too much, she wants nothing to do with him, so please never bother her again! Seeing that she was leaving, SZH face flushed in anger. Back at the girl's dormitory, YWW was aware that JYR's complexion didn't look so she asked if she was okay. JYR smiles while telling her that perhaps if he had a bit of a backbone, she'd still consider to look at him, but she didn't expect that he'd suddenly turn back around and beg her for forgiveness. YWW understood her heart, she sighs and gives he condolences, who hasn't loved a few scums! JYR laughs, she comments how it seems they really have the same affection, in fact, she has been quite curious, she had previously liked GYZ, how did she suddenly figure things out? YWW lightly tells her she has no opinion, she just happens to know some things.

In the new few day, because the auction results were still processing, it has yet to be officially announced. Only a few small number of people know the results, the outside world doesn't know the outcome. Because SZH had previously boast in school about it, students in school had thought that the Song home had won so everyone went to congratulate SZH. SMQ has keenly discovered that SZH seems a bit absent-minded. She doesn't know whether it's because of being tempted after seeing how beautiful JYR had become or because of his high ambitions. In any case, she cannot let her prey run away again, so while being more attentive towards him, she even took the initiative to ask him out.

Due to not being relieved over JYR's things yet, SZH had originally wanted to decline, but he couldn't bare to decline his sweetheart since it was rare for her to take the initiative to ask him out, with JYR's things making him angry, he finally ended up agreeing. While he was out shopping together with SMQ, he suddenly received a phone call. SZH avoided SMQ and answered the phone while greeting his mom. As soon as he answer, he heard his mother angry voice. She tells him that this time, the Jiang homes are simply too amazing! They can't even face them anymore, when they tried to reach out for help, they would rather buy their company's high-priced equipment rather than cooperating with them, they're clearly deliberately forcing them to death! SZH calls them a beast, how dare they do this to us!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 162
    SZH's mothers voice sounded a bit crazy, she tells him that she won't let them! She'll never let them! Oh Jiang Hai Chao! He thinks he could hide from her? Want to have his daughter marry someone else? No way! She's going to ruin that dead girl! Let's see who'll be willing to want his tattered goods! SZH asks her what is she going to do? SZH's mother tells him to not worry about it, leave it to mother to give him say! Afterwards, SZH heard the phone hang up. He knitted his brows, he had an inexplicably bad feeling.

SMQ worriedly asks him what happened? Who was on the phone? SZH shook his head and tells her it's alright, does she want to go to a photo booth? They can take pictures together! SMQ tells him okay, she was simple-minded, due to wanting to compete against JYR, she didn't think too much of what just happened. She believes that SZH has been abnormal these days due to JYR. To dress up beautifully while looking fresh, does she think that she doesn't know what her true intentions are? If JYR didn't try to rob her, then she wouldn't be so bothered by it, to rob more of someone else's things, the more valuable it is, it's time to gain more pleasure.

Back at Qing He, there was a few more days until the theatrical play. For the rest of the day, the students didn't go home, everyone was too busy decorating the auditorium while rehearsing for their program. In the auditorium, classes were rehearsing, as the crowd was bustling, it was unusually lively. In the newspaper, class A was going to do ballet, both JYR and SMQ was participating. The moderator loudly calls out for class A, for their "Swan Lake", has everyone arrived? Class A's dance team captain tells them they're missing one person. Someone asks who didn't show up? The captain tells them that SMQ went out today. Someone asks out? Where did she go? She's going to be late for rehearsal! Someone whispers how they saw her went out with SZH.

While people gave a "oh", they meaningfully glance towards JYR and started whispering. SMQ and SZH are already dating right? Look at this! They're practically a perfect match! Unlike some people whose a useless stalker that incredibly fabricated how they had an engagement since young, what a ridiculous lie! Isn't it obvious that she wants to use a sledge hammer to smash these mandarin ducks while also slandering SMQ as a third party! JYR's temperament is usually arrogant and domineering, she has offended a lot of people, plus with her talent in dancing being the best, it caused some people to become jealous, so at this moment, they would naturally use this opportunity ridicule her. On the way to Class A's rehearsal, at the door came a middle-aged woman in a navy colored cheongsam suddenly pushing through the crowd to get onto the stage. The classroom was full of students, so to suddenly see this strange middle-aged woman caused everyone to subconsciously looked at her. With her face filled with anger, they saw her go straight towards JYR. After slapping her on the face, she calls her a shameless little slut!

Can't wait to see both SZH and SMQ's reputations ruined. A slap to the face to all of JYR's haters! :blobhero:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  3. Raizel_Kertia

Raizel_Kertia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My blood is boiling D:< I can't wait till tomorrow ;A;)9 thanks for the summary uvu)~❤

vsukio and Nanashy like this.
  4. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Little did the mom know, she made things way worse for her son:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
    She basically confirmed that they really were engaged, and if the onlookers aren't dumb they will put 2 and 2 together!

5. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Boiling with Rage. :blobdevil:
    I hope there's an early update tomorow. :blobhero:
    Thanks for the spoilers ~ :cookie:

ravenjaz and vsukio like this.
  6. ravenjaz

ravenjaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobangery:SHameless! :blobdevil: SSHHamelessS people!! AARRghhh, I hate the cliffhanger :blobangery: ggrrrr
    I won't be getting any peace of mind until tomorrow :cry::cautious:

vsukio likes this.
  7. NerdExpress

NerdExpress 『Shem's Kouhai』,『Nerdy』,『Saving The World』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I've given up on trying to understanding both SMQ and SZH's whole family... I just wish they experience a painful death very soon >.>
    Also, thank you for the summaries @vsukio ~!! \o\

Regalia1896 and ravenjaz like this.
  8. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..Burn this shameless people!!!!:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:..Mygosh!!:facepalm:that-that attitude..unbelievable..the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree..
    Hey SYH where are you??!!!, this time i don't mind you being ruthless i support you to just kill them!!!!:blobdevil::blob_coughblood::blobtriumph:...
    this remind one time when one of my friend was slap by a woman outside our campus and calls her shameless b**ch and a mistress,turns out it was true my friend was the mistress to one of our professor...:blobwoah::blobwoah::blobwoah: though i have feeling that friend of mine was a bi*** i didn't know it turns out to be like that.....college drama..:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:..

Yukari_me and ravenjaz like this.
  9. Faened

Faened Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *gets popcorn and pillow out:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:, sits, waits for CF and YWW to serve some karma* :blobxd::blobxd: #PriorityShipping

ravenjaz, Lavenderia and JuuHachi like this.
  10. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is mehh to be honest I hate all the caracter there including mc...... ...but Woww this spoilers tread is still a live and kicking I'm amazed :cookie::blobpeek:

ludagad and insteadofdeath like this.
  11. proudyleo

proudyleo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God feel like slapping SZH mother..... What a true bitch she is...... :mad::blobhero::blobdevil::blobangery:

12. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she is helping clearing JYR's name and letting people know who is lying.
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

ravenjaz and Regalia1896 like this.
  13. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what it feels like to slap a middle-aged woman, i mean someone far older than u? Seems thrilling, but i don't dare disrespect lol...

ravenjaz and VictoriaRose like this.
  14. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Miaka_Mei :blobowoevil_horns:..its satisfying..amazing out of this world experience..:blobpeek:
    (hides myself):blob_zipper_mouth:

Lynne and ravenjaz like this.
  15. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    lol

ravenjaz likes this.
  16. Raizel_Kertia

Raizel_Kertia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No chapter today? The cliffhanger is killing me >u<)9

ludagad likes this.
  17. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    *lurking around shiftily*
    I...I'll be back next week...after I read this chapter >_<

annkanni, Lynne, LaDyViL and 2 others like this.
  18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ヾ(▼皿▼メ)┌θ☆(ノ □ )ノ ゚ ゚return fast and give me your spoils!!!

shouahang58 likes this.
  19. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't physically slap this person, but several different times I retorted in Mandarin.
    1) She asked me to speak to her in English instead of Mandarin. She's a Cantonese speaker who couldn't speak in Mandarin. I can say more in Mandarin given that her English comprehension was limited.
    2) She learned to not push my buttons.

It's a freeing feeling and empowering.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  20. ravenjaz

ravenjaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh nooooo!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    where is it? the next chap??:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    :blobpoliceangry::blobpoliceangry: where's the slaughter?? where's the murder??:blobpoliceangry::blobpoliceangry:
    *sigh* *sigh*:cry: