Recommendations $1000 NUF for recommendation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lswarmruler, May 19, 2018.

1. Sherrynity

Sherrynity I see no God up there… other than the chaotic void

Reading List:
    Link
    because God have many other enemies aiming for him, and MC was kinda weak so when he realized his monstrous growth (a bit too late btw) he just kinda unable to deal with him.
    And iirc there should be a non-interference policy between world? I forgot.
    There are three (or was it four?) main factions aiming at each other throat so he need to think before acting as it might ruin the power balance.

And moreover MC inherited a peculiar ability from his father which is aー wait, that would be too much of a spoiler.

2. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Adventure: yes
    Romance:........? I still didn't see, but the bromance is strong on this one!
    It is kind of a halfway between those old fantasy tales and jp reincarnators, it's quite good.

3. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for ur recommendation i will check it first..

man, is there actually any of that novels that similar to IET's style novels and fit my criteria?

i have only read several beginning chapters long time ago, but it seems the mc is too arrogant and overbearing..

okay okay, i will try tocontinue reading HSSB and start reading Jiang Ye.. i will transfer $1000 asap..

yeah, i have read it long time ago till around chapter hundreds... drop it because the plot is too slow..

i read the beginnings and instantly drop it when he kills innocent adventurers...

4. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    i have read lxy till the latest translation and even several chapters ahead of it in mtl.. i also read ISSTH till he meet his real parents and join other realm sects. then drop it because he become too much of asshole..

okay, okay, i will try to read it again . and try to ignore this aspects and also polygamy aspect as it only happen in the end of a novels, right? great thanks for answering my concerns, i will transfer $1000 NUF if i can actually finish this novels..

too bad that it only has several chapters translated.. so i probably won't try to read it..

Sherrynity likes this.
  5. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    Pleasantly-plump and Sherrynity like this.
  6. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not it. It was licensed. You can buy the ebook or do like Jack Sparrow. It's still ongoing in JP.

7. My Pen is Mightier Than Swords

My Pen is Mightier Than Swords ["Questioning the firmament"]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if you want a bit more try Gourmet of Another World, it's sort of like Library of Heavens Path but a lot more mature, silly sometimes but the MC is more serious and the cultivators around him don't have the mentality of 4 year old children.

8. Lurker of the dark

Lurker of the dark [Just a bored lurker]

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    so, what is the story about? Not faceslapping plot all the way? I actually only read Library of Heavens Path till chapter 10 and drop it as i can see that the novel is not build by a real plot but by slapping people face....

i read it till he got killed by the person who kill his family, then drop it because i kinda confuse with ancient battleground plot and mc become too ruthless

10. My Pen is Mightier Than Swords

My Pen is Mightier Than Swords ["Questioning the firmament"]

Reading List:
    Link
    Face slapping is kept to a good minimal, and while Library of Heavens Path had face slapping to an insufferable degree this one just keeps it on the dl and though it has running jokes its doesn't reuse it to the point that you feel like they're checking you with it. Its basically a book a pit a guy who gets a gourmet system in a cultivation world. He owns a restaurant and his mission is to make the best food that was ever made and attract customers to his store. I highly recommend it, this book has some very good arc that is well thought out and enjoyable. And it's funny to see when people come in the store for the first time and look at his high but reasonable prices considering the effort that he puts in.

11. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Define 'Righteous', righteous and hypocrite is almost indistinguishable.

12. EasyHydrogen

EasyHydrogen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read till the end and you'll see the development why he's an ass. And the real plot slowly unfolds from there when he meet with his parents.

13. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Mother of Learning ;)

pomoli likes this.
  14. Linues Corn

Linues Corn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    well, could u just tell me at what chapter the explanation why he is an ass is?

which novel are u talking about?

yeah read all of them. momonga is evil. The Great Ruler plot is too slow. The New Gate mc is too op and it felt like a SoL...
    well, its actually pretty easy for me, as my religion (islam) is the divider between what right or not for me.. or u know, dont hurt innocent people, don't be an asshole. and kill/destroy evil who hurt innocent people if you can... dont make complicated an easy thing..

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  16. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    It's original novel, https://www.fictionpress.com/s/2961893/1/Mother-of-Learning

17. gggo

gggo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am the Monarch

18. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    I need that freaking 1k, so read Infinite Dendrogram if you want some fun VRMMORPG

19. Linues Corn

Linues Corn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about Mushoku Tensei (WN) If you can ignore the it is a harem and mature this novel 100% for you. I really don't like harem. Because 60% of the plot will focusing how to get this girl into his sex band as many as he can. He gather so many but din't marry any one of them. It almost like acting like a playboy but pussy when the girls ask for sex. Pussy.
    But Mushoku Tensei (WN) this one is a harem but great ending. The plot? fuhh... so damn cool. I like it. I can ensure you this novel harem is not like your normal harem. Not annoying type of harem. It got different pov for other characters. You should give it try until volume 2.
    And i seriously recommend you to read it until end. Believe me the ending is the best but emotional. It manage to makes me drop male tears when reading the ending.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  20. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yeah, i ever read this long time ago but only first chapter.. too bad its only consist of 84 chapters... what i want is something with at least 200 chapters available...

read it, but drop it after he kill his own commander and moved into another position, and too bored because i actually dont like military stuff.. im more into independent mc who not bound by anything..

well, of course i already read Mushoku Tensei, the manga actually, till when he moved to another continent with annoying girl... well i dunno man,, i actually too much hating harem in any anime, manga, and webnovel....

what do u need NUF money for? well, the translation of that novel ended in volume 1.. okay i will give u the money if you send me a link to download the novel till the latest release...