Spoiler 101st Confession | 101번째 고백

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Samona, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Samona

Samona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alternative Title: 101번째 고백, The 101st Confession
    Raws: Kakao
    Author: Hyun Sol
    Chapters: main story- 129, side story-
    Year of Release: 2022

Summary:
    "Herwin! I like you! Go out with me!"
    "I refuse."

Without even a second's thought, Herwin flatly refused Lucia's confession. This ended Lucia's 98th confession heroically.

Lucia has had a crush on Herwin for 13 years since she was eight and now she's 21 years old. Lucia's heart toward Herwin has always been the same, to the point of confessing 98 times, but not Herwin. While the fact brought a deep sense of loss, Lucia still couldn't let go of her feelings for Herwin.

Her parents suggested a partner for her. Lucia couldn't disobey her parents and decided to confess to Herwin for the last time.

"I'm sorry, Lucia."

Even with the 99th final confession, Herwin didn't accept her. Feeling that everything is over, Lucia decides to meet the marriage partner promised by her parents.

***​

"Lucia, who's next to you?"

Her friends were surprised when they saw Lucia, who came in as a partner with a man they had never seen before. Herwin's red eyes had grown big as if he were surprised.

Lucia tried to avoid his gaze and said,
    "He's going to be my fiance."

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After seeing the comments in kakao it seems that the person she confessed to is the male lead. He is a regretful male lead but not a trashy one.

4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she was still rejected when she confessed for the 100th time? but the description mentioned that she confessed to Herwin for the last time in the 99th. Is the 101st confession going to be from her or from the male lead?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
    Manhwalover356, Tt123 and your crush like this.
  5. innocentdiablerie

innocentdiablerie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this looks interesting :blobpopcorn_cool: is there an english translation for this novel?

6. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Why he refused her and now regretting it ಠ_ಠ

SkyLisette, Nergal777 and AidaIro like this.
  7. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This girl have a very strong heart I did not even have the heart to confessed to someone one time Imagine confessing this much like wow

staradorned, Nergal777, Lisaa and 9 others like this.
  8. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aren't most people like that? By the time they realize their feelings to others, everything is too late. lol not in fiction tho. Regret troupe like this will eventually end up with the regrettable ml :blobsmirk:

9. curly _tea

curly _tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here~ :blobcozy:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

11. lady.roscez

lady.roscez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for some spo~~
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

12. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the male lead a tsundere cause if he rejected her 100 times but now that she’s introducing a fiancee he wants to get jealous

SkyLisette and notregistered like this.
  13. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or one of the classic troops, the ml has a low self-esteem because of his status, wealth, etc...

14. curly _tea

curly _tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLed the comments and it seems like the ML rejected her due to
    a trauma with public confessions/public speaking (not sure if i understood it right). The first 13 chapters include a flashback into their childhood and how it all started based on the comments.

SkyLisette, Grace34, Lisaa and 11 others like this.
  15. Sheiren

Sheiren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am camping for spoiler, this story seems interesting, I would like to see how ML redeem himself, maybe it should be 202nd confession so the ML can get FL with same effort *just kidding :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Tt123, Rin.rinaaa and curly _tea like this.
  16. Kelebek

Kelebek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    <Episode 1>

It is a sunny day with a blue sky and clouds swimming in the sky and sunshine.
    A couple of men and women stood in a corner where people in a huge mansion were not very accessible.
    A man who is taller than others and has dark red eyes than blood and dark hair that is silky.
    A man so handsome that he caught the eye of passers-by looked down at the person in front of him in a crooked position on the wall of the building.
    In front of the man who seemed to be hovering cold, a small, cute woman stood fidgeting with her hands.
    She was quite beautiful, though not as beautiful as the man in front of her. She was a cute woman with dark dark brown hair like a tree and a blue wall like a sunny sky.
    She closed her eyes tightly with a red-hot face and plucked up the courage of the man in front of her.
    "Herwin! I like you! Go out with me!"
    "I refuse."
    Without thinking for a second, a man called Herwin coldly refused the woman's confession.
    Herwin took a breath of annoyance and swept his head up.
    "Lucia, how many times have you done this? Don't you get tired of it?”
    For refusing to confess, it was a friendly tone.
    Lucia opened her eyes and couldn't hide her hot cheeks and smiled awkwardly.
    "Hmm... 98th."
    "You know that my answer is always the same, but you don't give up."
    Herwin shook his head as if he were sick of the current situation.
    Lucia could only laugh foolishly in a situation that might be quite embarrassing.
    Herwin, who glanced at her, sighed again and hit her back against the wall.
    "You might have given up at this point. Do you like me that much?" Even though he doesn't accept your confession?"
    Lucia, who had not spoken for a while, soon bent her eyes.
    "Yes, I'd love for you to accept my confession, but if it's hard, I'd like to tell you how I feel. But you don't confess in a place where everyone sees you, right?”
    "Ugh, just make a public confession like you did on your 16th birthday. Then I won't see you for a month.”
    "No, that'
    Lucia firmly said Herwin's words in a playful tone.
    "I'm just doing it because I like it. Don't feel too pressured."
    As a 21-year-old adult, the words she uttered were pure.
    It felt so burdensome that Herwin frowned.
    "…… Lucia Agnes. I like the Arista."
    “……….”
    Herwin calmly said the name of the woman he had in mind. At the same time, I looked at Lucia as if she was worried.
    A sad look flashed through Lucia's blue walls.
    "……I know that, too
    "Ha...."
    Herwin took a deep breath and glanced at Lucia to relieve his stuffy stomach.
    "Let's go. The kids will misunderstand if we're late.”
    "I shouldn't put you in trouble. Let's go!"
    Lucia returned to her original bubbly appearance and smiled as usual.
    Relieved at the sight, Herwin followed Lucia, who was ahead first.
    For a woman who confessed and was dumped, and a man who dumped her without any hesitation even after receiving a confession, it was really in vain.
    The strange atmosphere disappeared when the two left.
    Only a dark shadow remained in the empty space where the two went.

"Oh, here it comes."
    "We were together. I hadn't seen him for a while, so I was going to find him."
    "What's going on? Are you two having a secret meeting?”
    When Herwin and Lucia, who had disappeared from social gatherings between men and women, appeared together, people threw out mischievous jokes one by one.
    Herwin frowned at Ethan, who poked me in the ribs, with an annoying touch.
    "It's not like that, so don't say anything weird."
    "No, he will, you're not another woman, you were right there with Lucia. "Lucia!"
    Ethan twitched his eyebrows up and down with a sly expression as if he knew everything.
    "How many years has Lucia liked you?" Isn't it time for you to accept it?”
    Ethan patted Herwin once again.
    Then Herwin opened his red eyes coolly and looked down at Ethan.
    Ethan, who received a murderous look, sweated a lot with a stupid look on his face.
    Shut up.
    The red eyes seemed to say so.
    Ethan, who understood his intention correctly even though he did not spit it out, rolled his tail and closed his mouth tightly.
    "I'm not wrong about Ethan either. Everyone knows that Lucia likes you.”
    This time, Brian, who was drinking tea quietly, opened his mouth.
    As he pulled his long hair back, the nearby maids melted down with a roar.
    In a different sense from Ethan, the annoying Brian began to scratch his stomach.
    "You, shut up."
    Herwin gritted his teeth and warned, but Brian did not back down like Ethan and only shrugged his shoulders insignificantly.
    Brian, who avoids my grasp like a sly snake, was really annoying.
    Herwin's fist trembled, and his thick veins stood tall on his forehead.
    "Really, Lucia is here too, and there's nothing she can't say. Lucia, ignore what these people say.”
    It's not like Lucia isn't here. Christine, who had been silent, opened her mouth as people kept mentioning her name, treating her as a person without her.
    "Thank you for your concern, Christine. But it's okay because I don't feel anything.”
    Lucia calmed Christine down and sat down to find her place.
    "Where did you two go?"”
    The person who opened her mouth this time was Arista, the woman who Herwin said she had in mind.
    She was a woman of goddess-like beauty who made sense to Herwin.
    The light blond hair, which flutters every time the wind blows, was like gold thread carefully woven by God, and purple eyes were placed inside the long lashes.
    Lucia smiled and waved.
    "No, we just met on the way.”
    "Yeah, nothing happened, so don't get me wrong, Arista."
    Herwin added to Lucia's words.
    Arista tilted her head and then shrugged her shoulders.
    "If that's what you guys say, it is.”
    When she passed it safely without any further doubt, Herwin exhaled a light breath without anyone knowing.
    He sneaked into the remaining seat between Lucia and Arista.
    There was a conversation between each other on the round table.
    Lucia laughed loudly as we exchanged lame stories.
    Lucia, who gave out a refreshing smile as if she were emitting vitamins, looked sideways without anyone knowing.
    Herwin was also smiling as if he was enjoying the conversation he was having.
    He, with a cold impression, now had a really warm smile.
    And the smile went to the person sitting next to him.
    Not Lucia sitting on the left, but Arista on the right.
    Lucia shook her hand for a moment, then hid my hand under the tablecloth and held it tightly together.
    Arista laughed loudly at Ethan's silly joke.
    Arista was really attractive to smile coolly without losing the nobility.
    Herwin, who likes her, is attracted to her even as a woman.
    Tickling- Tickling-
    Lucia felt a little tingling in her heart.
    The discord I've always felt was especially annoying today.
    There was a small hope that Herwin's head would turn a little to the side and capture himself in his eyes.
    'That can't be true.’
    Lucia shook her head, realizing that my wind was fleeting.
    I couldn't ruin my place with my friends after a long time.
    She decided to enjoy the occasion as much as she could, ignoring the awl beating her heart little by little.
    Lucia naturally melted among those who burst into laughter.
    It was such a perfect harmony that no one knew she was thinking otherwise.

"Ha... It was fun today."
    Because of the late meeting, Lucia could not return home until dark night.
    Even if I had a good time, I couldn't help being tired. Lucia rubbed her stiff shoulders and handed her coat to the maids.
    "Miss, are you here?"
    Then, an old gentleman with his white hair neatly pulled back approached. It was Aaron, the butler. Lucia smiled.
    "Yeah, am I a little late?"
    "No, it's been a while since you met your friends."
    "Whoa, thank you for understanding.”
    "The count is looking for you."
    Aaron brought up the subject. Lucia, who was about to head to the room, turned around in surprise.
    "At this hour?"
    I wondered if he was going to scold him for coming home late.
    "Should I show you where the count is?"
    She nodded when Aaron considered Lucia to answer comfortably.
    "Yeah, show me around."
    It was the tea room where the count and his wife often enjoyed tea after Aaron.
    Lucia, who expected it to be her office, tilted her head and entered the door that Aaron opened.
    "……...and your mother?"
    In the tea room were Lucia's father, John, and his mother, Julian.
    The two welcomed Lucia, who came in with a grim welcome.
    "You're finally here. Did you have fun with your friends?”
    "Yeah... well, yeah. By the way, what are you two doing here until this hour? Have you been waiting for me?”
    Lucia sat by her side, holding Julian's hand tightly, and John, who was drinking tea, silently put down the tea cup.
    Unlike her usual soft eyes, Lucia stood up straight when she saw the deep wall, which looked like a strict gaju.
    "I was waiting for you to come because I had something to say."
    "……What do you want to say?”
    Lucia, who had no way to know what she wanted to say while holding on to the weight, swallowed her saliva for no reason.
    "You're 21 years old now, aren't you?" It's been a long time since I entered the right age to get married."
    As soon as she heard the word "marriage," Lucia's body hardened.
    "I've been waiting all this time because I know you like Prince Penaeus, but not anymore."
    "Don't tell me....”
    "The line..."

"I've been waiting all this time because I know you like Prince Penaeus, but not anymore."
    "Don't tell me....”
    "Look at the line, Lucia."
    His eyes, which had the same blue walls as John, slowly grew bigger

Grace34, Kwonsy, curly _tea and 16 others like this.
  18. LaRue

LaRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for posting these. I hope you'll continue posting more :blobsmilehappyeyes:

19. aneliese

aneliese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Herwin is the end game ML. Unfortunately, he is seriously obtuse. For a long time, he believed himself to be in love with another girl named Arista, and assumed that his feelings for Lucia were simply those of a close friend. But Herwin becomes incredibly jealous when he sees Lucia is about to marry another guy.

It's Arista who talks sense into Herwin and informs him that he's actually in love with Lucia, not her. (Arista also has a love interest of her own, Lucia's brother Lucas. So she isn't a rival character.)

Lucia's new fiancé candidate is a guy named Bern. Bern turns out to be a very nice and likeable person; the only problem is that he's passionately in love with another woman named Celine. Celine had been forced to marry an older man because of family debt, so Bern couldn't have her. However, Celine's older husband dies in the end, so Celine becomes free to marry Bern.

So everyone ends up with the person they really wanted. (However, Herwin is still very, very salty that Bern received Lucia's first kiss...) The story ends with Lucia married to Herwin and discovering she's pregnant.

20. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    <Episode 2>

Lucia Agnes.
    She is the eldest daughter of one son and one daughter of the famous Countess of Agnes of the Peros Empire, and is a precious garnish daughter of the Agnes family, who only has a son of a generation grandchild.
    Growing up with endless love and affection from her grandfather, parents and two-year-old brother, she was a truly lovely woman.
    Herwin Penaeus.
    The eldest son of the two sons of the Northern duke, located on the front line of the four duke families of the Empire.
    He had a fine family and a fine appearance, as well as excellent swordsmanship skills that soon reached the level of the Sword Master.
    Herwin was the man that any woman would have held in her heart at least once.
    Lucia was one of the many women who had Herwin in mind, but she had one peculiarity.
    It's been more than 13 years since I've only had a crush on Herwin.
    Since ancient times, Penaeus and Agnes have been actively interacting with each other.
    In conclusion, Lucia and Herwin could be defined as childhood friends.
    And Lucia, since she was eight years old, has only looked at her like a sunflower chasing the hot sun against her.
    At first, people didn't know Lucia liked Herwin.
    However, some 'incident' revealed that she liked Herwin, and when it was revealed that her unrequited love for him was longer than expected, Lucia was nicknamed Herwin's sunflower.
    As much as Lucia likes Herwin, it would be great if he liked her, but unfortunately Herwin didn't see Lucia as more than a friend.
    So 13 years have passed without any development in their relationship.
    From the age of 19, most aristocrats would marry or marry their fiancés
    But Lucia is 21 years old now. I couldn't wait forever to cheer for her love.
    After a long discussion, John and Julian decided to engage Lucia.
    "If it's a line...."
    Lucia barely opened her mouth, calming her trembling lips.
    "I mean, the seat on the line. I can't wait for you anymore."
    Lucia raised her head and looked at John sitting opposite her.
    There was a hint of determination in his blue wall. Lucia, noticing that John's words were sincere, grabbed the hem of her skirt.
    "…… Since when have you been thinking about it?”
    "I've been thinking about it for years. I was just going to wait for you to give up on Prince Feneus, but I don't think that's going to work."
    “……….”
    Lucia, unable to find anything to say, chose silence.
    She was also well aware of her situation. Since he was born an aristocrat, he had to marry another family to fulfill his family's duties.
    "I have chosen the best of families for you."
    John, who had already completed all preparations, put four documents on the table.
    They are all good people. They're very much in keeping with Agnes.”
    Certainly, John's sincere preparation stood out.
    Usually, there are many cases where people are forced to marry a man who is more than 10 years apart for a family, but there was no man more than 5 years apart from Lucia in the documents prepared by John.
    "I'll try to get a good seat with these guys, so you know."
    "…… You've already decided."
    There was no Lucia's doctor in this engagement.
    I expected it to be like this one day, but I couldn't help feeling bitter because it came earlier than I thought.
    As her bright daughter drooped, Julian and John, who were holding her hand next to her, even looked at her.
    Perhaps because she was a precious daughter, she couldn't help but feel weak.
    "I'm not asking you to see me tomorrow. It's okay to watch it after you calm down."
    "…… No, Mother. It's about time I quit my crush."
    Lucia tried to smile, but it seemed so burdensome that it hurt a little.
    Julian thought about giving his daughter a word of consolation, but he stopped short of smiling at John's stern eyes.
    "I know what my father and mother mean. I will now fulfill that responsibility as a member of Agnes."
    Unexpectedly, Lucia readily accepted the position.
    "However, please give me a little time."
    "How much will it cost?”
    "Well... I don't know."
    It's a meaningful word.
    You asked for time, but you didn't seem to understand yourself.
    "This time, really, really, until I confess my feelings to Herwin for the last time...….”
    The atmosphere quickly became solemn.
    Julian stroked her back with pity for his daughter, and John breathed a sigh of tiredness.
    Lucia could not let go of her lingering affection for Herwin, even though she knew what her parents thought of her.
    "If Herwin accepts me like a miracle, can I engage him?”
    "If you engage someone you love, we can't be better off. However, if Prince Feneus refuses, he sees the line without saying anything. Got it?"
    Unlike Lucia, who holds hope, John was terribly realistic.
    Of course, it was hurtful to hear that she would refuse, but Lucia nodded calmly.
    "Yes, I will."
    John seemed to be falling apart when his lovely daughter, who didn't hurt even when she put it in her eyes, obediently followed without rebelling.
    "……Yes, you must have been tired from going out and coming back, so hurry up and go home and rest.”
    "Yes, then I'll leave now. Good night, everyone."
    Lucia left quietly, leaving John and Julian with a light cheek kiss.
    Even after the door was closed, the two people who had been looking at the door for a long time looked at each other.
    "Did we speak too abruptly? I wish I'd given you time step by step...….”
    "You know I've been giving you a chance all this whole time. And this is something you agreed with. I can't get bitten now."
    "That's true, but...….”
    "…… Julian, come here."
    As John reached out, Julian approached him with drooping eyes. John hugged his ill-natured wife tightly.
    "It's all right, everything will be fine. We've been in a ruse, but we're doing so well.”
    "I was so lucky to meet you. But I don't think this kind of luck will come to my daughter...….”
    marriage in aristocratic society
    Most of the results were not good because political marriage excludes the opinions of the marrying subjects and consists only of a combination of family and family.
    Outside, a man called a gentleman turned out to be a domestic violence criminal who used abusive language and hand-wringing, or his wife, who is known to be good at helping, embezzled family property afterwards.
    In addition, there were many cases where they had affairs because they were in contact with others.
    Even if the above examples are too extreme, there were many cases of fighting because their personalities did not match.
    In that way, John and Julian, who met through a political marriage, fit together so well that they could be called a match made in heaven.
    Although love may not be burning at first sight, as time passed, love for each other gradually sprouted, and now I could not imagine a world without each other.
    Julian was worried about his daughter because she knew the harsh reality even though she had a rare fortune of less than 1%.
    I hoped that she would meet a good role even though it was a marriage that should be done one day.
    "Everything's going to be okay, too? Lucia looks like you, so she's accurate in her eyes. He may seem so tender, but he's so strong inside."
    "Of course I know. But I can't help worrying."
    While consoling Julian, John was not as good-natured as she was.
    Still, he touched Julian's soft shoulders until his wife calmed down.
    The night was terribly long for parents who were worried about their daughter.

On a dark night, Lucia, lying in bed like the others who went to dreamland, could hardly sleep.
    She stared blankly at the silk canopy and covered her eyes with her arms.
    "Ha... Engagement."
    I was surprised by the word engagement, but it wasn't sudden because I thought this would happen from the past.
    When I said that to my father, I just thought, "It's finally time."
    Lucia slipped down her face, jumped out of bed, and approached the desk.
    When the lamp on the desk was lit, the orange light shone brightly on the desk with the sound of burning.
    On the desk, I could see a pen and ink, letters exchanged with friends, and cute pressed flowers collected to decorate the diary.
    Among the numerous objects, she reached out to the orgel box. Even though 15 years have passed since it was made, the orgel still sounded clear.
    Inside the orgel, there were pretty colored stones, pressed four-leaf clovers, and handkerchiefs.
    Without any consistency, this was Lucia's most cherished treasure No. 1.
    "Herwin..."
    Lucia clenched her moist, wet eyes and hugged the box preciously.
    She sat in a chair and had her face on the desk for a long time. Dark brown hair fell on the desk and disheveled.
    As I followed the disheveled hair, I saw a frame.
    The frame hung a childhood image of Herwin.

[Imperial calendar December 28, 723]
    The Empire's big annual event, the New Year's party, to spend an eventful year and a new year safely.
    The Duke of Penaeus, who rarely appears in society, came down to the system after a long time to attend the New Year's party this time.
    They decided to stay at the Countess of Agnes during this New Year's party.
    It was a result of reflecting the opinions of the two, as they were long-established family members, and Julian and Scarlett, Duchess of Feneus, were their best friends during the academy.
    So a few days before the New Year began, on December 28, the Duke of Penaeus arrived at the islands.
    "Welcome to Countess Agnes."
    Julian lifted the hem of his skirt along John, who greeted him, and next to it, their children greeted my parents awkwardly.
    Hail, Duke of Feneus, smiled softly at the extreme hospitality.
    "Thank you for inviting us here."
    "Julian! Long time no see!”
    Scarlett, the Duchess, approached Hail, who shook hands with John.

Unable to calm her excitement, she clasped Julian.
    Julian was flustered at first, but soon smirked and hugged his friend after a few years.
    "I know, how many years has it been? How have you been?”
    "Then, take care. Oh, my God, you look so much better. "I guess the count is nice to you"
    "Oh, you too. There's nothing I can't say.”
    Scarlett laughed loudly as Julian blushed and slightly hit Scarlett on the arm.
    "Hahaha. Oh, are these your children?”
    Scarlett belatedly found two siblings standing next to Julian.
    "Yes, that's right. In a few days, Lucas will be 7 years old and Lucia will be 5 years old. Guys, say hello. He's my friend."
    "Nice to meet you, my name is Lucas Agnes."
    "Lou, this is Lucia Agnes...….”
    Unlike Lucas, who is confident, Lucia carefully lifted her skirt with shyness.
    "You're Lucas and Lucia. I've heard a lot from your mother. Lucia is turning 5 years old, right?”
    "Yes……."
    "I have two sons, one of whom is the same age as you. Herwin, will you come over here?”
    Scarlett called my son in the back.
    Lucia, curious to hear that she was the same age, poked out her head.
    A boy appeared behind Scarlett. At the same time Lucia's eyes grew bigger and bigger.
    A child with black hair and red eyes that sparkle like a ruby.
    If he hadn't said he was a man first, he was a child with considerable beauty to the point of misunderstanding that he was a woman.

<Episode 3>

"Now, Herwin. This is Lucas Agnes' funeral and Lucia Agnes' funeral. Lucia is the same age as you, so take care while you stay here."
    Herwin quietly looked at my mother and then at Agnes and sister in front of him.
    "Hi, I'm Lucas Agnes. Please take care of me in the future."
    "Herwin Feneus. I look forward to your kind cooperation."
    After greeting Lucas, Herwin turned to Lucia.
    Herwin's eyes grew surprised when he saw Lucia. However, he soon came back to her.
    "Hello"
    “……….”
    "Lucia, what are you doing? I'll shake your hand."
    Lucia, whose opponent was awkwardly still, listened to her brother's words from the side and grabbed Herwin's hand in a hurry.
    "Oh, hi....”
    Unlike what she had just looked at, Lucia couldn't see her close by properly.
    When I peeped at him with a sideways glance, Herwin, who noticed the gaze, raised the dull mouth.
    For a moment, Herwin was so beautiful that Lucia thought an angel was coming down.
    "Pretty...."
    Herwin's corners of mouth, which had risen, quickly went down. Lucia flinched at the sight of Herwin's hardened face.
    "Don't say I'm pretty."
    "Huh...?"
    "I'm not pretty, I'm handsome."
    Lucia panicked when Herwin suddenly got angry.
    I said it's pretty because it's beautiful like an angel, is that something to be so angry about?
    Lucia opened her mouth after looking at Herwin's face.
    "But... I said you're pretty because you're like an angel...….”
    "Sigh, don't say I'm pretty!"
    Herwin shook off Lucia's hand roughly.
    "Hey, why are you getting angry all of a sudden?"
    Lucas, who was watching the strange turn from the side, covered Lucia.
    When Lucas, who has a long head bigger than me, defended Lucia, Herwin faltered back.
    Tears welled up in Lucia's eyes, which had been spaced out by the sudden situation.
    "Wow, uh... wife, the angel hates me...….”
    Lucia, who grew up with unconditional love as Agnes's garnish daughter. For the first time in her life, she was refused.
    She couldn't overcome the rush of sadness when her opponent, who liked it, shook her hand in anger.
    Oh my god.
    Eventually, when Lucia burst into tears, the adults who were talking happily approached in surprise.
    "Lucia, what's wrong with you?"
    "Good girl, my daughter. Let's stop."
    Julian and John began to appease Lucia.
    If people around you soothe you, you can't stop crying.
    Lucia's cry grew louder.
    Adults, who have no idea why this happened, asked Lucas and Herwin how it happened.
    "She made Lucia cry!"
    Lucas pointed to Herwin with a huff. Herwin cringed at the numerous glances that poured in in an instant.
    "Confucius?"
    John and Julian looked at Herwin with a quizzical face, and Hail and Scarlett were puzzled because they knew that Herwin was not the first child to cry.
    "Son, did you really make Agnes cry?”
    "I, I, I....”
    Scarlett asked tenderly. Nevertheless, Herwin was afraid of her words.
    Herwin was frustrated with her eyes as if she were rebuking him along with the gaze pouring from around her.
    In the end, without a proper explanation, Herwin cried.
    "Hey, he started it first...…!”
    Oh my god.
    Even after the words, Herwin said something, but he couldn't understand what he was saying because he was crying.
    Hail just held him up to soothe his son crying bitterly.
    Lucia and Herwin's cries caused discord.
    Hail and John's eyes met, holding their children equally.
    The two laughed awkwardly and patted their children's backs.
    It took quite a long time for the two children to stop crying.

"Aha, that's what happened."
    "What am I supposed to say? It was nothing."
    "But I'm not pretty.”
    The whole situation calmed down, and the two families who entered the mansion could only hear the whole story.
    In conclusion, Lucia said that Herwin was pretty.
    "Lucia, Herwin hates the word pretty. Maybe that's what made him angry. It's not because I don't like you."
    Scarlett kindly explained to Lucia in Julian's arms.
    Lucia, who bowed her head in her mother's arms, sneaked out her face.
    "The angel doesn't hate me...…?”
    Scarlett, embarrassed by the word angel, realized that the angel was referring to Herwin and cleared her throat.
    "Angel? Lol, yes. It's not that I don't like it. Right, Herwin?"
    "Well, I don't know. I don't want to get close to him."
    Herwin has already finished evaluating Lucia.
    a child who has offended himself
    He was determined not to be close to Lucia.
    Lucia began to cry when she was rejected again.
    "Uh... You don't like it, do you?….”
    Scarlett glared at Herwin with axed eyes, and Herwin turned a blind eye to her.
    "Lucia, don't tell a man he's pretty. You have to say you'really?
    Before Lucia burst into tears again, Lucas spoke to her.
    "What?"
    "I like hearing that you're handsome more than pretty" He's a man. Don't say I'm pretty, but I should say I'm handsome.”
    "That's what it is...?”
    "Yeah, well, I don't cry because I'm told I'm pretty.”
    Just as Herwin defined Lucia, Lucas also finished evaluating Herwin.
    a petty wretch who made his brother cry
    Herwin was a cautionary tale for his brother, Fool.
    Herwin felt choked up when he heard what he was shooting at him.
    "Who said you cried?"
    "You just cried and had a runny nose." "Why do you cry over such a small thing when you become a man?"
    "Jo-Jo-Jo-Jo-Jo"?
    "Yeah. You're so cheap."
    Herwin, whose temper was high, trembled. Lucas had a child-specific sneaky look on his face to further stimulate his temper.
    "LUCAS! You can't do that because you're older than me!"
    When John warned, Lucas stopped teasing Herwin by sticking out his lips.
    "I'm sorry, because of my children, Confucius...….”
    "It's not something the count to apologize. All children grow up fighting.”
    "Yeah, don't worry too much. Herwin did the wrong thing."
    "Mom! I...…!”
    "You're talking to each other as adults.”
    Herwin felt sorry for Scarlett, who ignored my feelings.
    Herwin, who was staring at my parents, made eye contact with Agnes' brother and sister while looking away.
    Lucia glanced at Herwin, unable to hide her curiosity, and Lucas was frowning obnoxiously.
    "We'll get along with each other for the rest of the time."
    But hearing what the adults said, Herwin thought.
    "Never, never! I'm not going to get close!’
    The start of a long and long relationship between Herwin and Lucia was not so good.

"Well, um....”
    “……….”
    "Herin..."
    Hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit
    Lucia called him several times with unclear pronunciation, but Herwin showed no response.
    The situation, which was left alone in the huge playroom, was not what Herwin and Lucia wanted.
    Herwin wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.
    However, even if there was a quarrel between Herwin and Agnes, the Feneus had already decided to stay as Countess of Agnes.
    Adults wanted their children to make up as soon as possible because they couldn't find a new accommodation now, and they couldn't stay on bad terms during their stay here.
    Eventually, the three children were kicked out of the playroom because of the adults, and soon after, Lucas left to take a tutor's class.
    Only Herwin and Lucia were left in the playroom.
    Herwin wouldn't have even gone near Lucia unless it was so cold that he had to be in front of the fireplace.
    Lucia's chubby cheeks drooped over Herwin's tough attitude, which did not answer no matter how many times he called her.
    She sank into her seat, clutching a pair of dolls in her hand.
    The playroom was quiet, except for the burning of firewood in the fireplace and the noise from the hallway.
    Herwin, who still has a grudge against Lucia, hugged my knee tightly.
    "If I knew this would happen, I wouldn't have come."’
    I expected a lot because it was my first time coming out of the North to the capital.
    When I heard that I could make friends my age, I imagined what kind of friends I would meet.
    But you said I was pretty as soon as you saw me.
    Adults say that being pretty is a compliment, but it didn't hit home to Herwin.
    I'm a man. Why do you always say I'm pretty? There's a saying that I'm handsome.’
    It seemed like the word "you look like a woman" followed after the word "pretty."
    Oh, boy? That's pretty much the same thing. If I were a woman, I would grow up to be a great beauty.’
    'Hey, you're a man? Don’t lie to me! It's obviously a girl. Why are you lying about being a man?’
    'You'd look better in a dress than your pants. Try on your dress.’
    Many words that had been heard so far continued to haunt Herwin.
    If Lucia hadn't said she was pretty, she might have become a close friend.
    Herwin pouted his lips for nothing.
    When she got out of the carriage and faced the Agnes for the first time, Herwin was inwardly surprised to see Lucia.
    "You look like a fairy."
    Short brown bob that comes down to the chubby cheeks, inside the blue wall that feels clearer than the blue sky, and a pink dress reminiscent of roses.
    Herwin thought of a fairy as soon as he saw Lucia.
    She was so cute that a large ribbon behind her dress looked like a fairy's wing.
    The first impression was pretty good, but the single word she uttered ruined everything.
    Whoo!
    As I was grumbling inside, I heard a sniffling sound.
    Herwin paused and glanced back.
    Lucia, who was hovering around and trying to talk to her somehow, sat with her back turned. No wonder the little shoulders looked droopy.
    (Sniffles)
    I could hear him inhale his nose.
    Herwin is

Herwin thought it was none of his business and returned to his place. However, even after a few minutes, he sprang up from his seat with a constant sound.
    "Really, are you crying again? Are you a crybaby?!”
    I was trying to get closer to her, wondering if she was crying
    "Gasp, keung! Uh-huh.…?”
    Lucia was not crying. I just keep inhaling my nose to see if I have a runny nose. Herwin stopped spouting and froze.
    "Heehee, are you all better now?"”
    Lucia laughed bashfully, unaware of Herwin's pace.
    Herwin, who had a sudden fever on Lucia's cute face, turned his head.
    "Poo, who's going to get loose?"
    "But you came to me."
    "I thought you were crying... No, it's done."
    Herwin no longer felt worthy of dealing with her.
    As he tried to turn his back as before, Lucia, who was blind, grabbed Herwin's hem.
    "……Why?"
    "I'm sorry."
    Her bumpy lips went in a little.
    I didn't expect her to apologize. I thought I'd be pushed around even if I apologized.….
    Herwin opened his closed eyes slightly and looked down.
    Herwin swallowed without realizing it, as he seemed to see himself in a mirror in the blue wall.

<Episode 4>

"I'm sorry to say you're pretty. Herin is as pretty as a real angel...No, I said it because I was handsome...….”
    The words he uttered were full of apologies for Herwin.
    Herwin's stubbornness, which she had vowed never to loosen her heart, melted away.
    "……I'm sorry I got angry, too. I knew you didn't do it on purpose.”
    He knew implicitly that Lucia didn't mean to make fun of the word 'pretty'.
    Nevertheless, he felt so bad that he insisted.
    "Hehe, so we made up?"
    Lucia smiled brightly for the first time. The white eyes drawing an oval were so lovely.
    Herwin didn't even know my cheeks were hot, and he sat down with a pulling touch.
    "Is Herr here for the New Year's party?"
    "Yes, that's right."
    "Where do you usually live?"
    "I have to go far away in a carriage for days and days. It's colder than here."
    "Huh? It's colder than this?" I'm cold right now, too."
    "It's cold, but this is nothing...….”
    As if they had fought, they naturally continued the conversation.
    In that way, the two children slowly became close to each other as they got to know each other, and when adults came later, the relationship progressed to the point where they laughed brightly and ran around.
    "Are you guys making up now?”
    "Yes! I'm going to be friends with Herin!"
    "Mom, mom! "Lucia gave this to me"
    The two children ran to their parents and explained with great excitement what they played and what they talked about.
    When Lucia and Herwin saw their faces full of laughter, the two couples also smiled.

"Wow... it's a baby."
    "Isn't he cute? He's my brother.”
    "Did you say Henry?"”
    "Yes, Henry Pennaeus. I'm two years old after tonight.”
    There is only one day left before moving on to the next year. Herwin and Lucia, who quickly became close to each other overshadowing the quarrel on the first day, came together to play in the room where Herwin's brother, Henry.
    On the first day, I met Henry, who was only seen for a short time at a gathering.
    Henry, who had just started running around, couldn't stay still for a moment and wandered around the room eagerly.
    Lucia was amazed by Henry, who looked just like Herwin.
    Lucia, who thought of Herwin and Hail in Henry's face, suddenly opened her eyes wide when she met a red eye.
    The roundness of Herwin's slightly sharper eyes stared at Lucia.
    "What is it?"
    "You must be fascinated."
    "Why me? I've never heard that before...….”
    "You look... amazing.”
    The words "like a fairy" and "cute" suddenly came to mind, but Herwin couldn't say anything.
    Lucia's face made a fool of herself, but Henry, who was far away, came up before him.
    "Oh my god
    "What?"
    Henry, who came quickly with his short limbs, stopped in front of Lucia.
    Henry stood in front of Lucia doing nothing.
    "Henry, what are you doing?"
    Eventually, when Herwin, who couldn't see, called Henry, Henry's head turned.
    "HYOON!"
    "Yeah, do you have a business with Lucia?”
    "Lecia? Lecia!"
    "Yes, Lucia. Now, follow me. Lucia!"
    "Lecia!"
    "Not Lecia, Lucia."
    "Lecia!"
    Henry has been a good copycat to Herwin. Lucia, who had never encountered a child younger than herself, was amazed by this scene now.
    "You speak well."
    "You're a little faster than your age."
    "Ave, ah!"
    Henry suddenly left his seat. Going somewhere, he began to rummage through his luggage from the north.
    I saw a huge luggage with its upper body bent and twitching hips. Lucia, who was watching it, opened her mouth.
    "You know what? You and Henry look alike"
    "Really? I don't know."
    "No, you look so much alike! You look just like the Duke!"
    "Hmm! With my dad... Of course they look alike."
    Herwin's mouth twitched at the sound of resemblance to Hale.
    Before I knew it, Henry, who was far away, came up with a fairy tale book.
    "This!"
    "Books?"
    Henry handed Lucia the book. Faced with it, she asked Herwin for help.
    "Henry, do you want to read a book? Let me read it to you.”
    "I don't want to! Lecia! Lecia!"
    Henry shook his head vigorously as Herwin tried to take the book in Lucia's hand.
    Herwin, who was rejected by his younger brother for the first time, was shocked and frozen.
    Henry, who stole the book from Herwin's hand, handed it back to Lucia.
    "Lecia! Lecia!"
    "I don't know how to read...….”
    I started learning writing recently, but I couldn't read it fluently. When he was in such trouble, Henry fell into Lucia's arms.
    The child's unique soft anger and black hair brushed the tip of his nose.
    Henry flipped over the book in Lucia's hand and stopped in one scene.
    "Lecia!"
    And I pointed at the picture drawn on the page with a short finger.
    A picture of a woman with curly brown hair and blue eyes sitting in the middle of a forest smelling flowers.
    "Is this me?”
    "Yes! Lecia!"
    Henry smiled and nodded. Lucia looked interestingly at the woman in the painting.
    Although it was a painting, I felt good to call this beautiful woman herself.
    When Lucia smiled bashfully, both Herwin and Henry, who were hurt by Henry, looked at her blankly.
    Side.
    Then, something soft and wet landed on the cheek. When Lucia looked ahead in astonishment, Henry was smiling.
    "Lecia! It's mine!"
    Herwin opened his mouth as he watched Henry kiss Lucia.
    For a moment, an unknown flame flashed from his chest.
    "Henry!"
    "Hahaha! It's mine!" It's mine!"
    "Lucia is not yours! Come here!"
    "Oh, no. I don't want to."
    "I'm going to get in trouble with you"
    Despite Henry's struggle, Herwin kept his brother away from Lucia.
    Lucia watched the Feneus brothers bickering, touching their cheeks.
    "I'm fine...….”
    No one listened to Lucia.

"Oh my!"
    "Don't cry, my baby. Herwin, what the hell did Henry do to cry like this?”
    At Scarlett's question, Herwin turned his head sharply, sticking out his mouth.
    "I don't know."
    "He's been weird lately. Yeah, yeah, we're good Henry, aren't we?"
    Scarlett tilted her head, but for a moment Henry whined again and was busy trying to soothe him.
    Henry's eyes flushed red before he knew it.
    Only a few minutes ago, when Henry kissed Lucia on the cheek, Herwin managed to keep Henry away from Lucia.
    Eventually, when Henry burst into tears, Scarlett, who was in the next room, ran over.
    Scarlett did not understand the current situation.
    Henry and Herwin have been so close that they have never fought.
    Herwin took good care of Henry, and Henry followed him very well because he liked such a brother. But I can't believe this happened after I came to the islands.
    As Scarlett sighed strangely, Lucia came into her sight.
    "Lucia, if you don't mind, can you tell me what's been going on?”
    Herwin, who did not make eye contact with Scarlett firmly, was visibly surprised and restless.
    Scarlett recognized it and looked at Lucia with a gentle smile without giving my son a glance.
    "Oh, I mean...….”
    Lucia hesitated to read Scarlett and Herwin's countenance.
    Scarlett sent silent pressure to speak with a soft and strong atmosphere, and Herwin shook his head with his eyes wide open.
    I had no idea what to do.
    When I answered Scarlett, I felt like Herwin would be upset, and when I didn't say so, I felt burdened because I felt like I was ignoring an adult.
    Lucia, who was constantly agonizing with her small head, closed her eyes tightly.
    "Hey, Herin kissed me!"
    "What?"
    "What? When did I do that?"
    Scarlett, who was embarrassed at the moment, and Herwin, who was more embarrassed than she was.
    Like Lucia, who shouted back, Herwin's cheeks were already red. Lucia opened her mouth when she realized her mistake at Herwin's hasty denial.
    "Oh, no, it's not that. Henry kissed me. So when Herrin took Henry off...….”
    "Oh, that's what happened"
    Scarlett quickly figured out what had happened. She looked down at my son with an insidious look full of ulterior motives.
    Henry, you're still young, so it's possible because you like Lucia, but Herwin's response was extremely surprising.
    A kid can kiss you, but you took it off to not do it?
    "Ho-ho, when did you say no?"
    "Why do you say that?”
    "But I can't help but tell you when an adult asks.”
    Herwin, who approached Lucia before he knew it, tried to argue with her, but when he saw Lucia's drooping eyes, he closed his mouth tightly.
    It was a reaction that I had never seen before when I was in the north.
    Is it because it's my first time being the same age? Or is it because she likes Lucia?
    "Anyway, you're cute
    Scarlett smiled proudly and looked at the two children. Then, suddenly, mischief sprang up.
    "Oh, my Henry must have really liked Lucia. What if I only follow Lucia when I grow up?"
    "Oh, Lecia! Lecia!"
    Henry babbled just in time, agitated by Scarlett's words.
    "Lucia, what do you think of our Henry? You're always welcome to come into my daughter-in-law."
    "What? Yes... I like it, too."
    Lucia replied in a dazedly. She said yes, but as a young girl, she couldn't understand Scarlett's words.
    I just said it because I thought it was good for the flow of the atmosphere.
    However, unlike Lucia, Herwin fully understood my mother's words.
    "Mom! Why did Lucia come into my house?"
    "Why? It's because our Henry likes it. Wouldn't it be possible if two people said they liked each other even when they became great adults?”
    "No way, Lucia!"
    "Oh, why are you making a fuss? They say they like two people. Do you like Lucia, too?"
    Scarlett tried not to laugh and looked at Herwin with mischievous eyes.
    Herwin, who was huffing, closed his mouth tightly and made eye contact with Lucia, who knew nothing. His cheeks flushed red.

"Joe, you don't like it. Who likes it? I don't like Lucia!"
    Scarlett could see clearly that he was embarrassed and told a lie. But not for Lucia.
    "Hey, Herin doesn't like me...…?”
    "No, it's not that...….”
    When Herwin, who had not thought of Lucia, was embarrassed, Lucia showed thick eyes.
    "I like the sharing of Herin... Herin doesn't like me...…!”
    Whoo-
    Lucia sobbed sadly, and Herwin hurried to soothe her.
    "It's not like that! I, I'm sorry. Don't cry....”
    Then suddenly, I was sad that I was teased by Scarlett, and Herwin began to cry.
    Eventually, when the two children burst into tears, Henry began to cry as if it had been contagious.
    Scarlett was embarrassed by the crying move that began like a domino.
    "Hey, guys, I'm kidding. I'm kidding. So don't cry and stop...….”
    "Huh? Herin doesn't like me...…!”
    "Oh, no. I like Lucia. I hate my mom...!”
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
    "Oh, my God, Doo."
    Scarlett pointed her forehead at the sound of crying from all sides.
    She was busy appeasing her three children until Julian came, thinking it was retribution.

<Episode 5>

As soon as the new year began, the children enjoyed the New Year's party, which lasted three days in a row.
    On the first day of the New Year's party, I opened gifts, went to festivals held in the system, and had a great time with fun games all day.
    After spending the New Year's party like that, Lucia and Herwin became closer. Lucas, who was initially wary of Herwin, also slowly became close when he realized that Herwin was not such a bad boy.
    And today, a week after the New Year's party. The day came when Penaeus was scheduled to leave.
    Lucas, Lucia, and Herwin sat side by side on the window frame and looked at the scenery where snow began to accumulate gradually. The departure time was being delayed due to more snow than expected.
    "I don't want to go."
    Herwin complained, praying for more snow.
    "Why? I'm going to your house.”
    Lucas asked.
    "……I don't like it very much."
    "Is there a reason you don't want to go home?”
    This time Lucia asked. When she saw Agnes and his brother looking at each other with the same face, Herwin wondered whether to say this or not.
    It was my first time telling this to anyone other than my parents. Herwin opened his mouth after much thought.
    "Actually, I was bullied at home."
    "Really?"
    "What kind of crazy guy does such a big thing...….”
    "When I go home, there are older brothers and sisters than me, and they always tell me that I look like a woman, that I'm not a man, and that I should wear a dress instead of pants."
    From birth to the age of three, Herwin had never seen children his age.
    Even the duchess used to raise their children in the south of the warmer climate.
    In the meantime, wouldn't the duke couple need a friend from Herwin, who grows up day by day by day It occurred to me that
    So the sons of the priests were brought into the duchy. They were two to four years older than Herwin, so they thought it would be a good companion.
    The intentions were good, but their choice was not so good for Herwin.
    Herwin, who was younger than now at the time, was simply pretty like a doll.
    Even adults think of Herwin as a woman, but children can't believe it.
    At first, the children tried to look good to Herwin according to their parents' words, but when he was younger than them and accepted whatever they did well, they gradually forgot Herwin's identity and began to look easy on him.
    In the end, they made a mockery of Herwin's pretty beauty.
    The children's pranks became more and more extreme in response to the funny reaction that returned to their stomach as they were teased.
    Herwin, who was at a loss because it was her first time making friends, continued to endure their bullying and eventually told her parents what had happened.
    Of course, it was a big shock for the duchess, who thought they were getting along with their children.
    They took action immediately after hearing everything from Herwin.
    I don't know if the duke and his wife gathered the deities and talked or scolded the children harshly, but surprisingly, the children's pranks have disappeared since that day.
    Rather, he did not try to stand out by looking at Herwin now.
    However, this incident caused Herwin to dislike the words "womanly" and "pretty" as much as trauma.
    In addition, if he became overly conscious of what others said and was teased even a little bit, he reacted more than other children.
    That's why Lucia was so angry at what she said was pretty.
    Herwin knew they couldn't touch him now, but he didn't want to face them anymore.
    It was more comfortable here than in the north.
    "Since Lucas and Lucia are here."’
    At first, he had a brother-in-law with Lucas, who didn't get along well, and Lucia...….
    Herwin glanced at Lucia. She didn't avoid Herwin's eyes with round eyes.
    Herwin's face was reddened by eye contact that lasted more than 10 seconds.
    He jerked his head around feeling the heat coming up.
    "I can't look into your eyes."’
    From some point on, my heart shook whenever I saw Lucia, and for some reason, my cheeks got hot.
    "What? Why did you stop talking?"
    "Oppa, Herin must be sick again."
    "Huh? Really? Herwin, are you sick?"
    "No, it's okay...….”
    Herwin calmed his heart and shook his head. Recently, he has more and more stopped talking and blushing. The two siblings could only shrug their shoulders at his abnormal behavior.
    Thump thump thump thump thump thump-
    "I'm in trouble, Duke!"
    "What a fuss!”
    When Hail, who was talking to John, glared sharply, the knight who was rushing in bent down.
    "It's a matter of fact...…. I'm sorry to disturb you, count."
    "I'm fine. What the hell is going on?"
    "A group of monsters appeared in the north."
    When the word monster came out, the atmosphere subsided in an instantaneously. Hail stood up from his seat with a stiff face.
    "Let's talk somewhere else."
    Hail hurried off with the driver. Scarlett recited lowly as she watched Hail leave.
    "Monsters... Monsters never appeared at this time.”
    "Scarlett, are you okay?”
    "Well, I think we need to figure out how much damage it is first. I've been quiet for years...I can't do this. I should go there.”
    Scarlett, who was nervous, eventually followed Hail's footsteps.
    "Monster? You mean the scary monster in the book?"
    "I guess so. Herwin, do you know anything about monsters?”
    "……No. I don't know."
    Lucas and Lucia tried to speak to Herwin again but shut up when they saw his seriously hardened face.
    Herwin looked for a long time at the door where his parents had left him.

"I've got to go first. The situation seems to be worse than I thought, so you should stay here with your children for a while."
    "……Honey, you have to be careful."
    "Yes."
    Hail hurriedly prepared to go north.
    The urgent telegram said that a group of monsters were penetrating the North.
    In addition, the damage situation written at the end of the telegram was more serious than expected.
    Since there have been no monsters in the past six years, the boundaries have been loosened, and the number of monsters that hit the north is far higher than expected, so the damage has been gradually increasing.
    "I'll take care of your wife and children for a while, count. I will never forget this grace."
    "Don't worry. I hope the situation will calm down as soon as possible."
    "Thank you for understanding.”
    Hail thanked John and said goodbye to his family.
    He clasped Herwin, leaving a short kiss on Scarlett and Henry's forehead in her arms.
    "Daddy..."
    "Herwin, you should protect your mother and brother instead of your father. Got it?"
    "Yes, I will protect my mom and Henry!”
    "Yes, I'm proud of my son."
    Hail clasped Herwin in his arms before he went a long way.

A year and a half have passed since Hail left for the North.
    Hail, who thought he would wipe out all monsters in a month, has hunted the remaining monsters all over the northern part for well over a year.
    The problem was that monsters flocked in the winter, especially when there was heavy snow.
    Hale sent a call not to come up north until he wiped out all the monsters.
    Scarlett spent the night in tears on the first day of Hail's long-awaited letter.
    As the time to stay in the system increased indefinitely, Scarlett decided to set up a separate house.
    In the meantime, he had been staying with the Agnes family and setting the time to return to the north, but now that the situation has come to this, he could no longer cause trouble for the Agnes family.
    You're looking for a house? We're fine, so stay here until the Duke contacts us.’
    No, I can't do any more damage. I'll try to find a place to stay with the money he's tied up in the system.’
    'Mrs. Penaeus, you don't have to. If your wife leaves like this, I have no shame in seeing the Duke. Why don't you think about it again.’
    John and Julian opposed Scarlett's move.
    With Penaeus' wealth, it would be easy to get a mansion on the island, but now it was a time when every penny was a pity.
    In addition, Scarlett had never slept properly since the day she heard that the monster was tearing through the North.
    It was clear that she would be mentally damaged if she let her go like this. As a friend, Julian couldn't let Scarlett go.
    After a long serious conversation, they ended with Scarlett raising her hands.
    'Thank you very much, Earl. Thank you, Julian.'
    Scarlett bowed her head with black eyes. The Agnes only comforted her, who was tired of her mind and body.
    This was the story of Scarlett, Herwin, and Henry's long consignment to the Agnes family.
    "Lucia! What are you doing there?"
    And come back to the present, now.
    Lucia went out to the park with my family and Herwinne.
    Lucia, who was squatting on the grass and looking at something, looked up. The bob that was coming around my chin came down to my back before I knew it.
    "Lucia."
    "Herwin."
    Lucia, now able to call Herwin's name correctly, looked at Herwin approaching me with her mouth wide open.
    "What are you doing here alone?”
    "Herwin, look at this It's an ant?
    "……You're into something weird again, aren't you?"
    "It's not like that. I was just looking at ants.”
    "Don't lie, you caught locusts a week ago, but now you caught crickets, and yesterday you picked up cicada shells. No wonder I read the insect dictionary carefully."
    The two, who have lived together in the same house for more than a year, have become closer than when they first met, and now they know everything about each other.
    As she became acquainted, Herwin found out one thing about Lucia.
    It's that once she's hooked on something, she digs in until she's sick of it.
    Everyone can have one such thing, but Lucia was particularly severe compared to others.
    Once I fell in love with it, I collected or collected it until I got tired of it, and when I got tired of it, I calmly moved my attention to something else without looking back.
    Yo 1

Among the things she has been interested in for the past year and a half have been collecting teddy bears, observing flowers, and collecting leaves by type, and now her interests have been insects.
    If Lucia catches an ant again this time, just as she caught a locust and carried it to her mansion a week ago, there will be a commotion.
    Herwin led Lucia to a faraway party before she had an accident.
    The weather was nice after a long time, so I went on a picnic, but there were people who recognized the Countess and the Duchess nearby.
    Herwin paused in the crowd.
    "Shall we go a little later?”
    "I like it!"
    Lucia, excited to see the ants, quickly replied and went back to where she was.
    Herwin shook his head, saying, "I can't stop him," but he stuck close to her. And I stared at Lucia looking at the ants.
    For a long time, suddenly someone trampled on the ants Lucia was watching.
    Lucia suddenly raised her head at the shocking sight.
    It was a mean looking boy who stepped on the ant. Behind him were two children who looked like a party.
    "Are you Penaeus?"
    The boy said.
    "My ant..."
    Hearing Lucia's crying voice, Herwin frowned and raised his head.
    "Who are you?"
    "This body will be Antonio Travin of Count Travin!"
    He seemed to be one of the aristocratic children who came to play here.
    "You! I'll give you a special qualification!"
    Antonio came out arrogant, pointing suddenly at Herwin. Herwin, bewildered, seemed unconcerned, and Antonio's party said to Antonio, "It's cool."
    Antonio, the son of Count Travin, who grew up in Onyao, whose arrogance pierced the sky.
    It was only natural that no one ever ignored what he said

<Episode 6>

"What do you think? My friend...….”
    "I don't intend to."
    Antonio, who thought he would take it for granted, was greatly shocked by the indifferent rejection of Herwin.
    "Ji, are you saying no to me? You don't know who I am? I'm Countess Travin's Antonio!"
    "I apologize."
    As Antonio huffed with excitement, Herwin intercepted his words.
    "What?"
    "Apologize. You killed the ants.”
    Lucia, who sat helplessly watching the dead ants, turned her head and stared blankly at Herwin.
    "You want me to apologize for the ants?"
    "Yes, because the ant is dead and Lucia is sad."
    Antonio looked at Lucia with a breath of energy. It was ridiculous to apologize for only one insignificant girl.
    "What are you doing? Apologize quickly...….”
    Lucia tugged at the hem of her dress as Herwin urged her to apologize.
    "Let's just go."
    Where did the gloomy appearance go and Lucia was back to her original form.
    "Will you be okay?"
    "Yes, I'm a little sad, but it's okay because Herwin got angry for me.”
    "……Well, I see."
    Herwin, who raised Lucia, left with her.
    "Yay!"
    Antonio shouted as hard as he could when he saw the two men who ignored him and slowly moved away. When the two turned around, he huffed and pointed to Herwin.
    "I'm not done talking to you! Where are you going?"
    "What? Are you going to apologize now?"
    "Who's apologizing now?"
    "Well, why did you call me? I'm not going to be friends with you”
    Antonio's anger reached its peak when things didn't go his way. For a moment, he suddenly laughed at me for blushing.
    "You said you were the fourth duke's family, but you followed her around.”
    Herwin, who was trying to ignore Antonio, stopped.
    "Am I wrong? You're following the girl like a servant. Oh, are you a girl?”
    Herwin opened his eyes wide. Antonio, who saw the red eyes full of flesh, faltered back and the party next to him whispered to him.
    "Mr. Antonio, there is only a son in the Penaeus family."
    "Luke, that, right? I was just confused for a second because my face looked like a girl.”
    Shameful of the wrong information, Antonio coughed and weighed again.
    Herwin's eyes were still bleak.
    "Hmm, if it's not like that, do you like her or something?"
    Thump.
    Herwin's heart sank greatly. It was a rough guess, but Herwin was very embarrassed and blushed. Antonio grinned when he happened to catch his weakness.
    "That's right, that's why it's so weird. It was like that.”
    Antonio gave a laugh full of derision.
    "Prince Penaeus likes that girl!"
    "You two are like that!"
    To Antonio's rhythm, his party began to tease the two in earnest.
    Boom, boom, boom.
    Herwin's heart shook unpleasantly, as it did when he was teased as a woman as a child.
    Herwin hated it when someone teased him. What happened in the north as a child is still a trauma after time.
    Herwin clenched his fist and shouted.
    "Shut up! Who likes who? Lucia and I are not like that!"
    The children, who were shouting in one voice at the loud voice, shut their mouths tightly.
    After a moment's silence, they soon grinned.
    "Why are you so angry? It's because I'm right, right?"
    "No!"
    "I guess it's right"
    The more you react, the greater the disturbance, and the less likely it was to decrease. The constant teasing stimulated Herwin's trauma.
    I was out of breath and began to feel nauseous.
    When Herwin, who had barely gained courage, tried to open his mouth once again, Lucia, who was just standing still, opened her mouth first.
    "Then do you like each other, too?”
    Lucia pointed to three people, including Antonio.
    "You're always together like us, but you're always close to each other?"”
    Lucia grinned at the sight of the three children as they panicked and lost their words
    "As expected, you'really
    The initiative quickly fell to Lucia. Herwin closed his mouth when he saw a 180-degree change from before.
    The palpitations of the heart gradually died down.
    Antonio and his party looked around in bewilderment as people who were interested began to flock at this timing.
    Then, one of the party screamed.
    "Me, I'm not like that!"
    "Me too! No!"
    Following one, the other ran away, and Antonio was the only one left here.
    Antonio, who was restless after losing both wings, cried when he heard the voices of those who were whispering toward him.
    Lucia folded her arms triumphantly.
    Embarrassed, he soon burst into tears and ran away.
    "Hahaha! Herwin, look at that."
    Herwin gazed at Lucia, who was laughing.
    The calming heart raised the sound little by little by little. Unlike before, which was scary and scary, this time, my heart tickled with comfort and excitement.
    Herwin's earlobes were burning red before he knew it.
    Of course no one knew his change. Not even Herwin himself.

Returning to Countess Agnes, Herwin and Lucia headed to the playroom as usual.
    Unlike humming Lucia, Herwin followed her with a rather dark face.
    He was bothered by what had just happened in the park. To be exact, I was curious about Lucia's reaction.
    I was so embarrassed at the time that I said I didn't like Lucia, but I didn't mean it.
    I don't "like" Lucia as the children say, but I was right to "like" her as a friend.
    I was worried that her words might have hurt her.
    "Herwin! Let's play with this today!"
    Lucia held out a toy for Herwin. Herwin didn't take it, stayed still and opened his mouth.
    "Lucia."
    "What?"
    "Didn't you feel bad about me just now?"”
    "Just now? Why am I upset with you?"
    "I will give you, I will give you... I told you I don't like it.”
    Lucia spaced out for a moment, wandering her mouth. Her brows creased to see if she was thinking something.
    "Oh! Is it Antoine or something? When you teased her?"
    "Yeah, were you upset?”
    "No?"
    Lucia shook her head to the point of determination. I'm glad she wasn't hurt, but why is her reaction annoying?
    "Why weren't you upset?"”
    "Umm…hey, you like me."
    "What, what?
    "I like Herwin, and Herwin likes me, too. Isn't it?"
    For a moment, Herwin was able to interpret Lucia's words properly.
    Her 'like' was a 'like' as a friend.k.a. friend. It's not what you think it is.
    "And you don't like it when others tease you."
    "How can I...….”
    "That's right. Herwin gets really mad when someone talks about her And it's okay to hate me. Because I like Herwin!"
    Lucia showed her teeth and smiled brightly. Before she knew it, she was distracted by the toy again.
    Herwin stood gawking at the gradually fading brown hair.
    The tickling that I felt in the park began again. And at the same time, I felt a meaningless discomfort.
    "That's strange..."
    "Herwin! Let's play together!"
    "Okay! Go!"
    Herwin ignored her pounding heart and ran to Lucia.

Lucia hummed her nose and watched what she had put in the orgel box. The beautiful music box was a gift she received at her five-year-old New Year's party.
    Sitting on the sofa, watching Lucia do it, Herwin opened his mouth.
    "Lucia, what the hell did you put in there?”
    "It's a secret to Herwin, too!"
    "Chi, if you tell me, what's the point?"
    When Lucia hugged the orgel box tightly and never showed it, Herwin grumbled.
    "Why are you so curious, it's called a treasure box. There must be things you care about."
    Lucas, who was reading next to him, said bluntly without taking his eyes off the book.
    "I fell in love with insects recently, so there might be insect carcasses. When I used to collect leaves, there were only leaves in there.”
    Oh So So -
    I got goosebumps all over my body when I imagined there would be insects in the orgel box.
    "It's not an insect. It's my treasure.”
    "Look at that reaction. It's an insect."
    Lucia expressed discontent and put air in her cheeks.
    Knock knock
    "Yes, come on in."
    The door opened at Lucas's words and a maid bowed her head.
    "The count calls the young men and the young lady."
    "Daddy? All of us?"
    The maid nodded. Calling everyone out of nowhere. The three children looked at each other, wondering what was going on.
    They followed the maid's guidance and headed for a room, and before the door was completely opened, Henry's cry was heard inside.
    "Henry!"
    Herwin hurried inside, wondering if something had happened to Henry.
    "What?"
    "Oh! That person...….”
    Soon after, the children could see someone panicking with Henry in his arms, crying.
    "It's very difficult... Henry, do you really not remember me?”
    The man holding Henry was none other than Hail. Herwin opened his mouth and approached him as if possessed by a longing face he had seen in a year and a half.
    "……Daddy?"
    Hail, who was struggling to soothe Henry, smiled broadly when he found Herwin late.
    "Oh, my God, my son. You've grown a lot."
    "…… you're a real dad, aren't you?”
    "Well, I'm the real father, who am I? Let's see how much my son has grown”
    Hail, who has never changed, smiled softly and hugged Herwin with a beautiful appearance.
    "Oh, it's gotten a lot heavier! Looks like you've grown a lot”
    "It's dad... It's real dad!"
    Herwin, who was surprised with his eyes wide open, hugged Hail's neck with joyous cheers.
    "Hahaha, I'm glad Herwin remembered me. Henry didn't recognize me, so I was worried you wouldn't."
    "I can't help it because you left when you were just two years old. You can slowly get used to it."
    Scarlett was not having a weak laugh, but a real laugh. wait a long time

After waiting for a long time, the whole family finally gathered.
    Lucas, who recalled a vague memory, met his palm.
    "Oh, you were indeed the Duke of Penaeus."
    "If you're the Duke of Penaeus...Is that Herwin's dad?”
    "Yeah, right. Don't you remember?"
    "Well, I think I've seen it somewhere...It looks exactly like Herwin."
    "That's right. It's Herwin's dad.”
    Lucia never remembered Hail, who lived with her for a short time.
    "Daddy! Are we together now?" Did you defeat all the monsters?"
    "Yes, I'm on my way down after wiping out all the monsters.”
    "Wow! I'm so excited!"
    "Huhu, now the whole family will go up to the north and stay the same."
    "What?"
    Herwin, who was smiling brightly, stopped laughing as if he heard something he wouldn't hear. Scarlett tilted her head.
    "Are you not happy? You sang like that because you missed your dad."
    "I like being with my dad, but...….”
    Herwin only looked at the floor, blurring the end of his words. At the door, Agnes' brother and sister were talking.
    "Then, are we leaving here?”
    "That's right. Isn't it natural to go back home?”
    “……….”
    I felt complicated. I met my real dad, and now I'm so happy that all my family can stay together, but I couldn't smile.
    "Huh? Is there something on my face?"”
    Lucia, who made eye contact with Herwin, fiddled with her face.
    If you go north, you will no longer see Lucia. That fact brought a deep sense of loss to Herwin.

<Episode 7>

"Count, thank you for taking care of your wife and children. I am greatly indebted to you, and I will run to you wherever you call me, Count Agnes."
    Not long after the day came, the Feneus prepared to go up north like beans in lightning.
    I packed all my luggage in just a week, even though I had a lot of luggage because I had been in the system for a year and a half.
    There's no sense of urgency, but I'm on my way to the north, which I've been looking forward to. I couldn't say that I was just going fast.
    "Herwin, so we're heading north now?”
    "……Yes."
    "Go take care. I'm sending you letters."
    "……Yes."
    Even though Lucia and Lucas kept talking to Herwin, Herwin reacted lukewarmly.
    "Sister, sister! You're going to go to Gatti, right?
    At that time, Henry, who was playing alone a little away, walked in Lucia's arms.
    Henry still liked Lucia, as he kissed her even when she couldn't speak properly.
    "No, I'm not going."
    Herwin stiffened his face when he heard a word calmly coming from the side.
    "Why? Let's go to Henney and Garty."
    "Well, that's a problem.”
    When he couldn't hear the answer he wanted, Henry pouted his mouth and complained.
    "Henny and I are going to Gatti!"
    "No, here we go again.”
    Lucas smirked and took Henry off Lucia.
    It was Lucas and Herwin's role to pull Henry off Lucia when he clung to her. Today, however, Herwin was just sitting on the sidelines of my brother.
    "Guys! Let's go now!"
    "Oh, I guess they're ready."
    Herwin's face grew darker.
    "Come on, kid. You should go to the North and get along well, too
    "Ah! I don't want to! I don't want to!" I'm going to go with my sister!"
    Lucas picked up Henry and left first. Lucia, who was looking far away at the two people, turned her eyes to the side.
    "Won't you go?"
    Herwin did not respond to Lucia and jumped out of his seat. And slowly, he went at a very slow pace that he could walk.
    "Herwin, why aren't you coming?"
    Scarlett's urging slowed his pace. Herwin, who only looked at the floor, eventually stopped walking. Lucia followed him and stopped.
    "Herwin, are you sick?"
    "……Lucia."
    "What?"
    Raise your head and face the blue wall. I wanted to say something that was blocked in my heart, but I couldn't spit it out because I didn't know what this feeling was.
    Herwin ended up with a mouthful.
    "Herwin!"
    "Let's hurry up and go. Your wife is going to be angry.”
    Lucia, unaware of Herwin's feelings, grabbed his hand and ran outside.
    Is it because of the sudden bright light? Herwin couldn't see Lucia in front of him properly.
    "It's late to start. We have to hurry.”
    Scarlett urged Herwin into the carriage. Henry, who was tired of crying, was sobbing in the carriage.
    "Thank you for all this time, Julian. Thanks to you, I'm going to make good memories."
    "This is nothing. Take care when you go. Come and play again!"
    It was really time to say goodbye. Scarlett and John even greeted the Agnes and got into the carriage.
    Giddy up!
    The coachman swung his whip and drove the carriage. As the carriage moved slowly, Herwin, who was looking down at the hand on his knee, suddenly raised his head.
    "Oh, my God, Herwin!"
    Herwin, knowing he was rude, climbed on Scarlett's lap and stuck his head out of the window.
    "Lucia! LUCAS! Don't forget me! Okay?"
    "Yes! Bye!" Herwin!"
    "We'll send you a letter!"
    Fortunately, Herwin's voice reached Agnes' brother and sister. Herwin was relieved by it, but he was disappointed to see Lucia, who had grown farther and farther away and was now invisible.
    She never cried when she heard that Herwin was leaving. I didn't want you to cry, but at least...….
    'I thought you'd be as upset as I am...….’
    I was sad because I felt like I was the only one who felt sorry about leaving for the North.
    early summer at the age of six
    I thought I would never forget the day when the cool wind blew.

Time flew by, seemingly slow, after Herwin left for the North.
    In the days after he left, Lucia was often mesmerized.
    This is because the seat next to me, which was always filled with someone, was empty, so I was not interested in anything.
    But that's just a moment, too. The child's memory was short.
    Still, she and Lucas did not forget their memories with Herwin.
    When I missed the days I played with him and remembered the memories, a letter came from the north, and Agnes and siblings would reply with joy.
    By the time the season changed once after a month, two months, or three months of exchanging letters with each other, their frequency of contact gradually decreased.
    The clear memories were also gradually diluted, and now I couldn't remember well, and I was busy enjoying the present to only think about that time.
    One day, when we were satisfied with our lives, the letters that had been exchanged even a little were cut off.
    It was a year after Herwin left.
    By the way, time passed and Lucia became 8 years old.
    "You're going to the North?”
    Lucas, who was enjoying tea time with his parents, was surprised and asked.
    "Yeah. Do you remember the Penaeus family that used to stay at my house?”
    "Oh... Oh! Herwin and Henry?"
    "Yeah, I got a call about spending this summer in the North."
    Unlike here, the north is said to be cool like spring and autumn even in the middle of summer. And there are places where the snow hasn't melted."
    "It's been a long time since I've seen Herwin and Henry in the North."
    It's been a long time since I've been to Herwin. That's right, Lucia."
    "Huh? Hmm....”
    Lucia, who was still sipping orange juice, blurted out the end of her words.
    When I was young, I thought she would like it because we were like best friends, but her reaction was somewhat strange.
    Lucas, who was frowning, opened his eyes wide as if he had realized something.
    "...do you remember Herwin?"
    "Well, I remember who...….”
    "Is it because you were too young?" But we've been together for over a year."
    "No, I remember. But I don't remember everything exactly."
    "Really? But I'm glad you remember. Well, I don't really remember what I was like before I was seven."
    Lucas understood my brother and patted her on the shoulder.
    Lucia carefully recalled her memories of Herwin as she ate the cookies Lucas gave her.
    I thought you were like an angel.’
    I don't remember the details. Scenes just come to mind in fragments.
    Black hair, red eyes, beautiful enough to be thought of as an angel, and a little feisty...….
    When the children said something, I remembered how angry they were.
    "You didn't like the word 'girl' and 'pretty', did you?" Probably.'
    After organizing it like this, I don't think it's such a good personality. Nevertheless, when I thought of him, I could only think of good memories.
    According to his parents and Lucas, Herwin took care of him a lot, so he seems to have been on good terms.
    Lucia tried to recall Herwin's now blurry face.
    "Hee, I'm curious."
    Lucia stomped with excitement. I was looking forward to what kind of days would unfold if I went north.

"What are you doing?"
    "I'm doing my homework. Henry, what's wrong? Do you want to see me?”
    "Yeah, I just came because I missed you."
    Henry smiled with his round eyes bent. Herwin smirked and stopped the moving git pen.
    Squeak!
    Coming down from the chair, Herwin rubbed his stiff shoulders.
    Herwin, who is eight years old, has now grown so gorgeous that no one would mistake her for a woman.
    Although he was young for more than two years since he learned fencing in earnest, he was stronger than his peers, and he was taller than his peers thanks to his parents' genes, which are larger than average.
    Herwin Henry, who is tall, handsome, and good at sports and studying, was so good.
    For five-year-old Henry, Herwin was a great pride.
    "Oh, right! My mom told me today that there's a guest coming from the island!"
    "Really? Then he'll be back soon, right?”
    "Yeah! You said you have one too. Who will it be?" Do you remember?
    "……I remember."
    "What do you think? Are you both nice?"
    "I think so. I don't remember it in detail either, so I think I'll know when I meet it in person.”
    "Really?"
    Herwin listened to Henry's incessant chattering words without a single anger.
    As soon as I was walking in the hallway holding hands affectionately, the stairs going down to the first floor were noisy.
    "Something's noisy."
    "I know. What's going on?"
    The two brothers looked at each other and headed for the sound.
    "You've grown up a lot. Time flies so fast."
    "It's been a long time, Mrs. Feneus."
    "Lucas is all grown up. How old did I say I was this year?"
    It seems that the customer who was said to be coming from the system has already arrived. Henry leaped for company, while Herwin stared blankly at the people in the hall.
    The faces of the characters, which I didn't remember well because it was cloudy, were gradually drawn clearly.
    Count Agnes and Lucas, who were very kind to me, and...….
    "Oh? Just in time, there you are. Guys, come down and say hello."
    Scarlett, who found Herwin and Henry on the second floor, looked up.
    As she stepped aside, a girl who had been covered appeared.
    Eyes met with the walls that looked like sunny skies without a speck of cloud.
    "Herwin?"
    The voice in her memory overlapped with the voice she uttered.
    "……Lucia?"
    "Wow! It's really herwin!"”
    Lucia, a girl who was mistaken for a fairy when she first met, had a bright smile without wrinkles.
    Herwin unconsciously felt the memory that had sunk beneath the surface gradually come to mind.
    "Wow... It's pretty."
    Herwin, who was unconsciously mesmerized, suddenly came to his senses.
    When I looked down, Henry looked down at the hall with sparkling eyes.
    Before he had any ominous foreboding, Henry loosened his grip on Herwin and hurried down the stairs.
    "Wow, is this Henry? He's grown up a lot."
    Lucas, who was watching Henry approaching next to Lucia, was impressed.
    Henry came panting, shaking his plump cheeks.
    "Ugh!"
    "Pretty sister!

And suddenly she jumped at Lucia
    "Henry..."!
    "Hahaha, Henry still likes Lucia, right?"
    Herwin called Henry's name, but he was buried in Scarlett's voice.
    "He's the same. Lucia, do you remember? He really liked you.”
    "Did I?"
    Lucas tapped Lucia from the side.