LCD 108 Maidens of Destiny

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should wait till the very end, like the 3rd to last chapter... and just compile every last spoiler there is....

And speaking of opinions...

Among Su Xing's current Contracts...
    Top Tier 5 best Star Generals by wife level/preference!
    ...And at least 1 reason why.
    Go!

2. Crywolf641

Crywolf641 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Yingmei - do I really need to explain the obvious?
    2. Huang'er - Little Loli loving her husband dearly withoug asking for anything in return.
    3. Wu Song - Won't let anyone touch her Lord Husband
    4. Xinjie - will do anything for Su Xing
    5. Niangzi - let's be real here. She acted more like a wife than some of the girls in Su Xings wives :blobparty::blobpopcorn::blobnom::blobcat_knife::blob_thor:

Lyner likes this.
  3. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dood... your top 5 are nearly the same as mine, but... with minor differences:

- Little Huang is also just plain adorable in her kuudere ways.
    - Wu Siyou also has FANTASTIC team play and rappirt with Su Xing. She was the first to learn her combo skill with Su Xing even before contracting him.
    - Xinjie actually ranks equally with Yingmei for me but slightly outclasses her in terms of overall utility bc of her devotion... Lady schemes for days to give Su Xing EVERYTHING from a harem of sisters to plans to get ahead in the Star Duels... and, she's a freak in bed. Brains, beauty, and a pervert wrapped up in one.
    Plus, they were both his contracts for nearly the same amount of time....
    - Yizhen would be my number four since Yingmei and Xinjie tie simply cuz she's a rare as fuck loli kuudere yandere mix Super Maid whose loyalty and dedication borders on the fanatic... not unlike Little Huang and Xinjie actually.
    - Niangzi is only number 5 cuz her time is the shortest... But yeah, she's very true to her namesake in personality....

You sir, are a man of culture!

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Crywolf641 likes this.
  4. Schwarze_Kreuz

Schwarze_Kreuz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry that I didn't see this earlier. By "refinement," I mean the same thing as tool refinement. Chao Gai is going to "melt her down" and turn her into raw material. Guan Ying will virtually cease to exist, and Chao Gai will (probably) receive a power-up, if I'm remembering things correctly. Either way, Guan Ying cannot be said to be "alive," but neither is she "dead."

5. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    dammit, the chapters end too quickly..... T___T
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

6. Schwarze_Kreuz

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, some chapters are longer than other, but yeah, chapters are generally short, esp. at the beginning. Now, they have a median length of around 3,300 characters. Some of the early chapters were as few as 2,500.

7. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically, Guan Ying gets deader than dead.

8. Crywolf641

Reading List:
    Link
    So from what I understand. She is basically dead.
    Or there won't be anymore brave stars?

9. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically, Guan Ying herself gets deader than dead, but Guan Sheng the Heavenly Brave Star is only removed from the current generation of the Star Duels.... assuming the Star Duels stay active.

10. Crywolf641

Reading List:
    Link
    oh please we both know what happens at the end. :blobpopcorn_cool:

11. tahzib1451

Reading List:
    Link
    oh puhlese.....if the star duels are active then Su Xing's quest of banishing the star duels gets invalidated and then whatever the purpose of this novel if he is defeated in the final battle.....

12. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, yeah. This is the EPIC tale of the Last Star Duels....

But my point is, is that what happens to Guan Ying only effects Guan Ying, not the 'Heavenly Brave Star Guan Sheng'.

8f there 'were' a 10th Star Duels, there'd be a 10th Guan Sheng is what I meant.

Essentially, Guan Ying choosing the fate that she did is like asking to wiped out of existence one step past being killed, or so it sounds.

But...

That's not the real tragedy to the Star Duels, which has to do with the condition to 'end the Star Duels for good' and why it's never happened in a thousand years.

It's really the only reason Su Xing wins at the end too.

13. darkofficer

darkofficer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that burn or being called out or neither. It felt luje being calles out to me

14. Crywolf641

Reading List:
    Link
    I describe it as a burn to her pride as a brave star. Well she has fallen so low now. So meh. Her honor and pride is nothing.

15. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Su Xing calling her out with a burn.
    For all the 'dignity and pride' the Brave Star 'should' have... the reality is that she sees her Sisters as little more than stepping stones by calling them obstacles and that it's a joke to think that he, as a Star Master no less, would think/feel the same as the now corrupted and fallen Brave Star.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  16. Schwarze_Kreuz

Reading List:
    Link
    She's getting called out. Su Xing knows that the Star Maidens should all be sisters, so he's shocked to hear her say this.

17. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How much you wanna bet Chai Ling is gonna be annoyed/surprised by Su Xing not only get Ten Feet of Blue Hu Sanniang and Bai Yutang.

And then there's Little Yi vs Xiao'er...

This 8s the first time that she's been openly hostile to Su Xing's companions...
    I gotta wonder... Would things have been different had Su Xing been there?
    Admittedly, if Xiao'er had to fight Su Xing with Yingmei, Siyou, Little Yi and Little Huang there... Strongest in martial force or not... Xiao'er would most likely lose.
    Not to mention that Su Xing now has the abnormally powerful Ten Feet of Blue and access to Bai Yutang's Dark Rank cheat booze on top of being stupidly strong himself.

Recall that she even outright admitted to Qingci that she'd lose to Su Xing in a straight up fight.

Then again, right now is just against an Extreme Realm level Yan Qing, not sure what stage though..
    (Extreme is the 6th tier of Star Maiden ranks and the 2nd strongest before True Phoenix. There's one rank higher than that, but you need to be pretty much from the Star World for it to matter.)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  18. tahzib1451

Reading List:
    Link
    the sheer number of chara introduced in the past few chappy has made my brain short-circuit....

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  19. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it helps, most of the time it's a case of min9r mook with a name.
    The only ones worth a damn are the rec7rring characters like Hanyan or old Chuuni...

Oh, but some seemingly super minor characters make some surprising returns...
    Like Chise Sakura. She's that little Japanese-ish girl from the Ghost Kartial Kingdom.

20. Crywolf641

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro I think you mistaken the part of her admitting to Qingci that Xiaor'er would loose to Qingci
    Xiao'er was saying that They(Xiao'er Included) would loose to Su Xing's Line up is gathered in one spot if they fight. That was also before he got the 2 additional family memebers