LCD 108 Maidens of Destiny

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Crywolf641

Crywolf641 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone tell me who chao gai is in 108 maidens.
    Whats her faith in this story.
    Her relation with su xing.
    Why did she test him.

2. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    More information about 108 Maidens of Destiny's sequel "Maiden Galaxy".
    In the novel, Su Xing and his contracted Star Maidens are only mentioned as historic talks (based on information I got, I'll try to ask the guy). And he said Su Xing has a daughter and the MC of the sequel ended up getting Su Xing's daughter. Also just like what happened to 108MOD, MC of the sequel got millions of Star Maidens in the end of the novel.

Crywolf641 likes this.
  3. Schwarze_Kreuz

Schwarze_Kreuz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Re: Chapter 252, If you think Wu Xinjie is lewd, wait for the blowjob that Shi Yuan gives to Su Xing in a couple dozen chapters :)

4. Crywolf641

Reading List:
    Link
    What i'm more excited about is ying mei and siyou's blowjob

5. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...So, the other girls WILL learn the Fine Ladies' Essence Cultivation method yeah? The answer IS YES, YEAH!?

IT HAS TO BE YES!!!!!

<ahem>
    But, for it to dbl as a level up method...nice!

But damn was the act described rather abstractly....

Also...this Ying'er is a Heavenly Star, yeah?
    She's gotta be, going from the way the Chuuni Lord's Star Generals treated her being uber dangerous n all.

6. Schwarze_Kreuz

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't recall Yingmei or Siyou doing bj's but who knows?

7. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yingmei...maybe I can see doing it...but not Siyou. Not right now anyway.

Xinjie is a lusty, erotic girl who's practically been obsessed with Su Xing since they met.
    Shi Yuan is just plain honest with her desires, so she'd do it.
    And Suwen would prolly be like..... "FOR SCIENCE, BIG BROTHER, and...cuz I'm secretly(?) very lewd... B, but I'm a doctor, so it's okay!!!"

Yan Yizhen is the Super Maid who REALLY likes Su Xing but plays it off with an eternal poker face...but you know she wouldn't say no. Not likely to initiate though.

Gongsun Huang....is a kitten. Enough said. Though... We all know that she prolly wouldn't say no either if pressed to answer. Also not likely to initiate.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  8. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the latest Heroine Capture is a race event?

So.... How much you wanna bet Su Xing nabs Lianxin with a Kiss Contract at the end?

But, is Yun Pengtian guy any good? Is he skilled?

Oh yeah...Speaking of weirdos/Star Masters...Qingci bothers me....
    Like, is she really just a Star Master? I mean... Supercluster already, yeah? Even Zhao Hanyan isn't quite yet there... I don't think Great Saint Starkiller is either... so how the hell did she get there in under 3 years or less? It's just outrught not normal.

Well, Su Xing is Galaxy Middle Stage now, but even at Galaxy Early Stage, Su Xing had power comparable to at least Supercluster Early Stage based on the level of opponents he's fought. He's pretty abnormal too. Handicapped by Six Star Duel Covenants and yet his growth rath rs ate is still weirdly fast, even comparing how slow he is compared to other Star Masters.

Then again... He signed the 3rd, 4th, 6th, AND 36th Heavenly Spirits all in one go. Then there's the 56th Efficacious Star and 107th Thief Star who boast indispensable support skills too...

Ugh. You can tell how much I love this series when I can rattle off Star Maidens by rank and title from memory alone....

9. yogesh12

yogesh12 Hater of Generic Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    About Qingci
    Qingci is a star maiden according to me and she is gathering the star maidens to rebel against maiden mountain ,the status of the star maidens are shown as gathered in the contractor place,and yeah Liangxin is his and we also have Sunniang ,Zhang Yuqi and Bai Yutang the adorable 5-6 year old Loli who calls Su Xing Father,and Yingmei and Xinjie have sex with MC and now they can't go into star embryo,they have sex when he goes to Subduing Devil Hall where they have to help the star generals get their star beast,and Wu Siyou finally accepts him and call him Lord Husband ,they kissed but she doesn't sign contract but she comprehended new Heaven and Earth Yellow Step Technique,and princess ling Yan also finally have sex with him In a condition where their star embryos were sealed due to a aphrodisiac
    And yes it's a kiss contract with Lianxin
    I think he has 17 star maide s in total with him if I remember correct cuz I saw this from baidu

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    Crywolf641 likes this.
  10. Schwarze_Kreuz

Reading List:
    Link
    About Pengtian, like the other 3 of the Four Great Disciples, he's actually a good person. Don't focus too much on the bit players, though.

11. Schwarze_Kreuz

Reading List:
    Link
    Qingci and her faction use a secret fourth contract, which for now will be referred to as the "Rebellion Contract." This is way later in the story, though, so don't worry too much for now.

Crywolf641 likes this.
  12. yogesh12

yogesh12 Hater of Generic Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    But I have to say that this story gets really good after devil subduing hall arc

13. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I was just wondering if he was gonna be the event Midboss is all.

And I thought Qingci was odd....
    So my suspicions were right...
    Hey, she's not who I think she is, is she? Like, as in the one that gets brought up alot? Her.
    The Sister Wanyue was looking for.

14. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah!!!! How's this!!!!

I finally figured out which Star Chise's Star General is!!!! (See Ch. 152)
    I'm not 100%, but 95% sure she should be the 12th Heavenly Fulfillment Star! But not just her!

I'm 90% that Xie Zhenyuan(See purple Star Birth Treasure Outline Arc, Ch. 169). I suspect her to be the 71st Earthly Succeed Star!!!!

It was their names that gave them away, and the way some folks were talking about Xie Zhenyuan's Star General being "trash".

Also, if that trend holds true... then Qingci would...most likely be...
    The Rank 1st Heavenly Leader Star Song Jiang!!!!!

Her creepiness and odd vibes aside, I submit the following inferred bits of data apart from using her name: Her high Cultivation can be explained by precedent. Wu Siyou proved that, by masking Star Energy unique to Star Maidens, they can then trick folks with a conversion metric that they can recognize... in Siyou's case, Galaxy Late Stage. By that logic, and considering it's Qingci... Supercluster Early Stage is a given based on the relative Star Energy she should have.
    Second is the author's foreshadowing habit. Namely, You know who's name came up alot, and was inferred to be the one who wrote that poem in the restaurant Su Xing visited with Siyou upon entering the Vermillion Bird Territory.
    The above, along with her weirdly intimate knowledge of the Star Duels... namely knowing for ceratain what would get Chao Gai to interfere, is why I think it's her.

Then there's Xiao'er. If my hunch is right, and excluding the NU synopsis that practically GIVES HER AWAY!!! Xiao'er can really only be...
    The Rank 2nd Heavenly Strength Star!!!!
    As for why?
    The biggest would be her Yellow Rank move "Qilin-Fall Skyflash"! It kinda gave her rank away just from its name, which set my alarm bells ringing. (See Ch. 172)
    Add to that her absurd One Woman Army strength as befits her Star, and the fact that Xiao'er didn't conceal her real name....
    It can really only be her!

I'm kinda curious about about Great Saint Starkiller's Star General...but if I were to guess... then based on her name... it'd most likely be...
    The Rank 5th Heavenly Brave Star.
    Aside from her name, "Ying'er"... The only two bits that lead me to this guess were her behavior towards learning about Su Xing. It carries the same kinda arrogance as the other Heavenly Stars. Like Dong Ping, but less disgusting. The only other bit is that Great Saint trusted her power enough to let her act on her own.... something only Su Xing displayed, but solo. No normal Contracted Star General would be that ballsy. And given the trends in character types..I'm 85% confident in my guess.

Well?

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    Crywolf641 likes this.
  15. Schwarze_Kreuz

Reading List:
    Link
    Good guesses with good evidence to back them up :p

Crywolf641 and Lyner like this.
  16. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Thanks!

17. Crywolf641

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually for Xiao'er its pretty easy to guess who she is. Too strong to begin with

18. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    I can complete spoiler table about the Star Generals' Masters, but I guess I won't for you guys to make more interesting guesses~

19. Crywolf641

Reading List:
    Link
    Please put it in spoiler tab.
    I am curious~

20. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The point was to display some evidejce. It's not about how "obvious" it is.
    ...Even if everybody knows. Logic 101. If you make a claim or assertion...you need ground to stand on. Unless you say you're straight up guessing or proven otherwise.

Now...My guesses on Su Xing's End number of Contracted Star Generals/wives(Not counting other Star Masters). Done by cross-referencing some lists and forums.
    Arranged in order of Rank, not Contract, but with 2 exceptions...cuz I'mnot sure enough about them:
    2nd: Heavenly Strength Star Lu Junyi/Xiao(Xiao'er)
    3rd: Heavenly Knowledge Star Wu Yong/Xinjie
    4th: Heavenly Leisure Star Gongsun Sheng/Huang(Little Huang)
    6th: Heavenly Majestic Star Lin Chong/Yingmei
    9th: Heavenly Hero Star Hua Rong/Wanyue
    13th: Heavenly Solitary Star Lu Zhishen/Shaqing
    14th: Heavenly Harm Star Wu Song/Siyou
    36th Heavenly Skillful Star Yan Qing/Yizhen(Little Yi)
    56th: Earthly Efficacious Star An Daoquan/Suwen
    59th: Earthly Bright Star Hu Sanniang/Niangzi
    73rd: Earthly Latent Star Yang Chun/Liuyi
    88th: Earthly Solitary Star Tang Long/Lianxin
    101st Earthly Yin Star Gu Dasao/Tong
    106th: Earthly Rat Star Bai Sheng/Yutang
    107th: Earthly Theif Star Shi Qian/Yuan
    *Unsure of these 2...
    1st: Heavenly Leader Star Song Jiang/Qingci
    10th: Heavenly Noble Star Chai Jin/Ling

These are, excluding those contracted already and those we are more than 90% sure of, should be the number of wives Su Xing contracts... Outside of Ling Yan, Gong Caiwei, and Touba Yan....The Royal Tsundere Trio/Slave in Touba Yan's case.

Crywolf641 likes this.