News 15 Chapter Release, New Novel Devouring Heaven Sword God

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by J-Mitch, Jan 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-Mitch

J-Mitch ⚖ Tipping the Scales of the World

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there.

New novel didn't appear on Novel Updates yet, and I hope it doesn't get lost int he whirlwind of releases.

That being said, the new novel Devouring Heaven Sword God has been released on CrN.

Interview here:

Please Enjoy.

Lyx and Beowulf75 like this.
  2. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    J-Mitch likes this.
  3. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    So, you put new novels out while ignoring your current one? Haven't seen second coming of avarice lately

4. mohammed

mohammed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So any one know if its worth a shot
    I am too lazy to read 15 chapters for no reason

5. J-Mitch

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The Translator has been clear on its release rate.
    2. CrN is a hosting site. We cannot be held responsible for the Individual Authors and Translators.
    3. If you have been following the release rate recently, it seems the novel is updated every 4 days. Given that this is the 4th day, then it is highly likely to be updated today.

If you want to be a party downer for no apparent reason, you can take it somewhere else.

If you had proposed legitimate concern, we'd obviously look at it and do our best.

In fact, it was a concerned reader that brought up the fact that the Translator was dropping Second Coming because of the lack of interest. With a movement, the translator was finally convinced on returning to it even though the chapters are very difficult to TL and are extraordinarily long.

We have made swift site fixes and upgrades based on feedback. We have added more novels from various categories and even picked up requested novels which continue to this day.

If you want to downplay the hard work we do for what is no pay, well then, that just speaks to the person you are.

From now on, I'd appreciate you posing nicer questions and being proactive in promoting the community to being stronger so that we could obviously incorporate more creators, build our network, so that you and many others can have access to great content for free.

6. Mr Pancakes

Mr Pancakes Well-Known Pancake

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first few chapters, and while it isn't bad it is too similar to many other novels of this type. This may not be true though since I have only read 5 chapters, and I have also read most of the similar themed novels, so everything has already become clishe to me.
    I really like your site design

J-Mitch likes this.
  7. J-Mitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thanks. If there are ever features you'd like to see, let us know on our discord. We are always looking to improve.

8. Mr Pancakes

Mr Pancakes Well-Known Pancake

Reading List:
    Link
    What discord? There are sme litlle things like color schemes you could change, but those are just personal preferences of mine and probably don't really matter.

9. J-Mitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, can't link on NUF, but there is a link at the footer of the site. Just click on the discord icon. See you soon o/

10. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep up your goodwork bruh and btw how to claim discord reward for patreon btw :blobpeek:

11. J-Mitch

Reading List:
    Link
    It's supposed to be automatic if the emails between accounts are the same, but I've added it for you.

12. Lyx

Lyx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just asking but what are the novel tags (betrayal, harem,etc) and is the novel completed in its COO.

13. JunweiLala

JunweiLala New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, the main few tags would be betrayal, alchemy, reincarnation. As for harem, there's none yet. Have read up to 200ish chapter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.