Spoiler (15+) Wishing for salvation/구원을 바라는 건

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lilac0420, Oct 16, 2021.

?

Are you interested in this novel?

1. Yes

39 vote(s)
    58.2%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  3. Looks good

27 vote(s)
    40.3%
  1. Lilac0420

Lilac0420 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Author:
    윤채화
    Artist: Yenko
    [/SPOILER]
    Artist: Yenko[​IMG]
    Whole cover
    [​IMG]
    Title: Wishing for salvation
    KR Title: 구원을 바라는 건
    Links: Kakaopage
    NU Link: None
    Description:
    “Answer the question. Adela. Did you seduce the Crown Prince?”

She was possessed in a novel but nothing had changed. Hannah was still looked down on by her family, despised, and only a supporting role.

Even if she was possess, she is Adela Blanche. A character who dies without receiving a single love from her parents. She can't change it.

The even more absurd part, was that Hannah still wanted to be loved and she still wanted to live.

What's bad is that she only wants someone to save her from this cruel world.

“Hannah.”

The whispering voice was low. The sound of my heart seemed to travel through the veins and reach Valerie's palm.

“You choose.”

Valerie gently stroked Hannah's face.

“Choose me.”

His eyes were deep and dark as he drew closer and closer. In the distance so close that our breath were entwined, the heat engulfed all of Hannah's nerves.

“Make a family with your own hands.”
    “…”
    "What should I do for you?" Do you want me to be your family?"

Oh, Hannah has never tasted her sweetness more than she did.

Instead of worrying, joy filled her mind. Valerie and family, the ecstasy of two words engulfed and devoured Hannah.

[/SPOILER]
    Artist: Yenko
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I can't find the artist for this but maybe Yenko too TT
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Edited by: @Milky Almond
    • Things you should know
    Esper: A person who practices the development of psychic ability. -Google

Psychic: relating to or denoting faculties or phenomena that are apparently inexplicable by natural laws, especially involving telepathy or clairvoyance. (Supernatural powers) -Google

Guide: They're "guiding" the Esper for them not to explode by releasing mana continuously without their will to control it. They guide them through skinship, the more skinship, the more guiding. Holding hands, hugging, kissing, snu, etc.

• About the story
    -Mc was a lonely person who got adapted but died.
    -She died after she slipped and hit her head on something hard when she and her evil sister were fighting.
    -She became a minor villain, who was jealous of ogFL (but she doesn't make any harm to her so she's not really a minor villain) in a childish romance fantasy made by her not blood related sister, who treated her as a toy.
    -MC does all the editing of the childish novel so she knows the flow of the story, however, the story changed when she possessed it. The novel was written by her evil sister.
    -MC possessed "Adela Blanche"'s body, right after the crown prince was about to explode because he couldn't control his mana. It is the scene where Adela was accused of attempted murder of imperial family. But Adela died in the original novel because she saved ogML and ogFL on their wedding when a monster suddenly attacked.

• Main Characters
    FL -
    Name: 아델라 블랑쉬 (Adela Blanche or Adella Blangsui in romanized) [Possessed body] / 해나 (Hannah or Haena in romanized) [Real body]
    Appearance: Adela has brown hair and eyes. She doesn't look like her parents.
    -Hannah was an orphan.
    -Her first adoptive mother got pregnant so she was sent back to the orphanage.
    -Her second adoptive parents are wealthy. She was adopted because their daughter wants someone to play with their daughter.
    -Not done-

ML -
    Name: 로렌조 발레리 (Lorenzo Valerie)
    Appearance: Black hair and blue eyes like sapphire.
    -He is a Grand Duke. He is originally a second prince, a son of the emperor.
    -He does all the work while the crown prince or ogML and ogFL do is love here and there.
    -He was engaged to Adela out of his own greed to use her because Adela is a high grade "guide"
    -He accepted "Hannah" from who she is. Meaning, he knows that she is not Adela.

Chapter Summary
    Chapter 1

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
  3. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please !:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Lilac0420

Lilac0420 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao I forgot to add spoilers.

• MC's real name is Hanna/Hannah (Haena/해나) but I'll use Hanna/Hannah as MTL says or I'll get confused lol.
    • She was an orphan. She was abused by the director so she has a habit to keep quite when eating and shut her mouth.
    • After in orphanage, she was adopted to a wealthy family but her family treated her as their biological daughter's toy. Their daughter wants a sibling but they're infertile and can't produce more lmao.
    • She was abused more after Anna (the evil daughter) got bored to MC because she is not funny to be with. She only knows how to cook rice and just quiet.
    • The novel was written by Anna but it was edited by MC because Anna's writting is terrible. MC was also prohibited to write because their parents don't want Anna to get hurt if MC's writing is much better.
    • She became a daughter of a count. All character's names are so long so I only remembered Adela Blanche (her name)
    • She was possessed in a novel right before she was accused of attempt murder of imperial family. She doesn't have time to avoid it.
    • Her character was originally written as a villain. OG!Adela has a crush on the crown prince (OG!ML) but the crown prince already have fiancee (OG!FL). The OG!story was about to end tho.
    • There was Esper, physic, guide in this novel (connected to magic). I think it should be 4 or only 3. idk too TT
    • OG!Adela also have fiancee. The strongest Esper in the world. Grand Duke Valerie Lorenzo(i forgot the other because it was really long)
    • MC was still abused by her family (in this novel) They were ashamed that Adela is their daughter.
    • She was trained to hide her expressions because they don't want her to express her love to crown prince to avoid the grand duke from breaking the engagement.

Going back when she transmigrated right before she was accused of attempt murder.
    • The crown prince's magic was releasing againts his will and he will explode but he won't die since he is OG!ML.
    • In the original novel, Adela was dizzy so she wants to rest a bit so she go out of the banquet but she saw OG!ML and tried to 'guide' him so he won't explode but crown prince hated it since he know Adela likes him. Adela was pushed by the crown prince and collapsed and crown prince explode. Adela was accused of attempt murder since she was the only one there aside from the crown prince. She was put in the trial but she was released. But she still died in the original because a monster/demon was about to kill OG!ML and OG!FL in their wedding day so Adela sacrificed herself. OG!ML pity her but still proceed to the wedding.
    • Now, she realize the situation and forced herself to touch OG!ML's hand to 'guide' him. And it was successful.
    I'll organize the important events first before giving another spoiler.

Scapezz, luliibunny, Irishh and 12 others like this.
  5. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ML the fiancee or the crown prince?

6. Lilac0420

Lilac0420 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's fiancee. I was confused at first too XD

seekingsnow and engengeng19 like this.
  7. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoiler more pls:blob_plusone:

8. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers~? My name was really dedicated to MC as I was crazy for her when I started joining here in NU:blob_plusone:

9. Milky Almond

Milky Almond Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh I'm quite disappointed... it's boring to read. I'm at chapter 43 but it's all about ML and FL's relationship/moments + their kissing scenes.

Overall, it's a great story if you want fluff novels but it only focuses on FL and ML. It doesn't focus on other side characters so far.
    They will introduce FL's background first and around chapter 10 to 40, it will show FL and ML's relationship. There's skinship (kiss) in almost all chapters. It started in sexual tension and when they kissed, it happened almost everyday.
    -Nothing much happened about the past chapters, ML doing his work, FL recovering in ML's house and I want to drop this because almost all scenes were just FL and ML and half of that almost is about their detailed kissing scene so it's kind of boring. The reason why I keep reading this is because of the banquet, I want to see everyone's reaction when FL attend the banquet with ML because everyone knows that FL like ogML

Scapezz, Elisee, Irishh and 6 others like this.
  10. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a pickup thread ?

11. Milky Almond

Milky Almond Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Table of contents is edited~

Here

Agavadon likes this.
  12. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about this novel?

13. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1st kiss spoiler please :aww:

14. HyunaM

HyunaM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently at ch 20 and it's interesting but ocr is tiring so I'm waiting for ridibooks to publish this on March 11.
    Anyways, are there a lot of sweet potatoes?

15. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. HyunaM

HyunaM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I discovered a really great site where they can rip and mtl the novels! Anyways, I paid for this so I hope you don't claim this as yours.
    Credits. Raws: @HyunaM MTL&Ripping: Hello!
    7 Days

17. Kiraa

Kiraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

18. Tea1029

Tea1029 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you send me the site?

HyunaM likes this.
  19. LaMuerte