Discussion 18+ What’s the most f*** thing you’ve experienced on the internet?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tumtum, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Tumtum

Tumtum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mine has recently change from an Honey QP manga where where they fuck a guy’s eye socket to the Orc Bride by Nishin.

2. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Commented a spoiler way back a year on some novel and then a year later another reader keep commenting back abuses for me giving that spoiler and that spoiler wasn't a big deal as the novel is from qidaan with 6000 chaps .(when I commented that spoiler I was new to novels so didn't knew much about "No spoiler").

Tumtum likes this.
  3. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    g*re + h*t*i, always make me want to puke when seeing 1st page.

Deleted member 343051 likes this.
  4. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  5. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: Yaoi mangas these(?) days~ amiright :blobneet:

I've seen lots of those kinds that I feel like I've already been desensitized and now I'm kinda tempted to give recs :blobcozy:

Ps: I'm still okay with fictional stuff but seeing real life stuff makes me have nightmares. :blobReach:

6. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    reading youtube or facebook comments.
    especially in regards to politics or covid19. holly shit my brain melts at the sight of those

7. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Police executing an unarmed man on the ground. The killer was fired but received a sizeable retirement pension.

Police executing a man in a wheelchair.

If only the Tucson police department had trained their officers in wheelchair defense. :hmm:

8. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    F*cking peevish notifications saying some girl is bla bla this beautiful chick is bla and bla. P*rn advertisement and they even though the women are beautiful with thick make up on their face, nahh, I hate those kind of women. They’re just adding viruses to my phone so freaking annoying..

9. Obserwator

Obserwator [Gamer of Life] [Naturalist] [Universalist]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

10. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    Two guys beating another guy to death using a hammer.
    A video where a girl stepped on a kitten and squished it to death.

Eye bleach was sorely needed.

11. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was 12 (Summer 1999), I was at a Transformers web site and somehow I clicked on a link that ended actually being a link to a women giving a guy head!

12. Agentt

Agentt Loves cats and pats and my wife

Reading List:
    Link
    People having rape fetish irl, as in people i knew closely had that. Felt..breaking. Also the fact that some of my online friends drink alcohol.

And, i was pretty traumatised my unbirth tag and 177013.

Other stuff usually doesn't affect me. People dying is hilarious, and animals dying is not something i watch

13. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    2girls1cup, 3guys1hammer, pain Olympics, meatspin, 1guy1jar etc

Those are classics.

14. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was this Japanese anime that had female knights and orcs in it...

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  15. IamSoBored123

IamSoBored123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You just made me remember this nightmare again

16. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna go from 'least' traumatizing to worst, and they also are ordered from recent to older too.
    ---

'Tub Girl' makes me want to vomit. That wasn't too long ago I believe, and I can't remember what bozo convinced me of googling it.
    ( -_-) Oddly traumatizing and just disgusting.

The next wasn't real, but it still scared me and I wasn't expecting it: There was a video without a warning (I think it was supposed to be something like an 'October Prank' but it was too...detailed). A girl is putting on her make-up, and then she goes 'crazy' and just smashes her head into the desk/a sharp object (can't remember) over and over again while blood went everywhere, and that wasn't a very good experience for younger me either.

I think the worst stuff I saw was when I (sadly) was in middle school (like 14-15). A link had been going around of animals being skinned alive, and I ended up viewing one of them. It didn't stop until the video finished, so you couldn't close it out, and I pretty much just flipped it over when I realized what it was about 20 seconds too late. It was stuck in my mind for days and it still makes me sad.

There were also a ton of 'animal rescue' channels going around because it got people views. (I hate this one the most)
    "Rescue" is not what they did. They'd hurt the animal, put it in a dangerous situation, and then come back later with a camera and act surprised and 'save' it. It was horrible. Such things as putting a kitten next to a dangerous snake, literally cutting a puppy and tying it to a fence, etc etc.
    Worst thing about some of these is after they 'saved' one of these animals, the animal they 'rescued' didn't look the same in the next video; the date wheres they 'saved' it didn't match up with healing time, and there were no scars/signs of healing...which means the animals they put up for the act probably didn't survive and that pisses me off to the far depths of hell.
    ---

Worst manga I read (and never finished) was probably about the girl who enjoyed being groomed by her father/uncle whatever it was just f_cking weird.

17. One Perfect Veteran

One Perfect Veteran [ICL] [Bureaucat] [Cereal Killer]

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT?! It was you? Shuzukani?!

18. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll bet you that this guy isn't the only one doing this in his department. :blobpoliceangry:

19. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Warning:
    Death

My dumb sister had apparently saved a video that took her very long to find about a girl (May she find peace in the afterlife) who seemed to be dead and these men (gang members) were cutting through her neck. The thing is, either their knife wasn’t sharp enough or the people didn’t know how to cut through human flesh and bone but they were basically sawing at it, struggling to get it cut, which made the whole thing so upsetting. Very graphic to say the least. And it was horrible quality almost pixelated so I don’t even wanna know what it would be like in normal quality. I think just knowing it was a real girl getting killed boiled my blood. You read about heads getting cut but seeing it in real life even through a video is just so…idk.

I still have the girl on my mind and rather than being disturbed I just felt so angry at how they could get away with it, but also on gang violence. Gang violence is so horrible. It’s like when people die in war, it’s one thing and it’s another when your living in your home and someone kidnaps you and kills you in some backstreet. Ugh. I hope those people who did that to her die

Mr. Tired likes this.
  20. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Honey QP stuff so cursed but i cant stop myself from reading more ...
    or accidentally clicking on Bara bl ( not something i really enjoy ) but the can be f-cked or just BL in general mostly JP with the most random shit but awful ( got used to it .. )

Or the occasional make you puke scene from 'Berserk ' ( horse kof kof )