Recommendations 2 Questions *Spoiler*

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lucinia, May 13, 2016.

1. Lucinia

Lucinia Baby turtles are the Overlords of cuteness *_*

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Question too lazy to make 2 threads so, I stop LMS some times ago I think it was about the 17 book, anyway can some one send me a pm with epubs links please (will delete this question and change the title after someone send me the link )

So here is the real title

I'm lookIng for novels similar to HJC, GDK, LLS, ...

SO basically Mc who follow their desire, but aren't dicks like the guys from ATG, PMG, MGA, ... so no righteous fuckers, in the novels I already mentioned first the mcs are like part time assholes but you still like them cause they try to fool other, but all who know them better then just a short look will know how they really are and I like this, they show of after a while of course but they still do it in a cool way which you can enjoy to read.
    (I really hope someone can phrase this better :oops: because I'm really bad at expressing my weird mind jumps :whistle:)

Edit :
    1. I don't really have a reading list it's a pain in the ass to do this on my tablet so I stop after 8 novels or so most of them dropped
    2. Pretend I read everything with a 3 day release frequency

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  2. conspible

conspible Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have the answer to your questions, but you should give a link/make it public of your reading list for people to help
    edit: Specifically to help with the 2nd question

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  3. NoxDobber

NoxDobber 『Resident Dark God』

Reading List:
    Link
    Takumi168 likes this.
  4. Faisal

Faisal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. sidiusn

sidiusn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. NoxDobber

NoxDobber 『Resident Dark God』

Reading List:
    Link
  7. infinitum

infinitum Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Takumi168

Takumi168 『Forever Alone Guild』『Boredom sect』『Merchant』

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to read Perfect World so funny hmm maybe True Martial World as well as Dan god. Tgr noxdobber said I also recommend don't think Swallowed Star falls into your category but try it out.

Then you probably will have read everything we suggest...

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  9. Lucinia

Lucinia Baby turtles are the Overlords of cuteness *_*

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep :oops:

10. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/slave-harem-in-the-labyrinth-of-the-other-world/
    MC transported to fantasy game world. Decides to become an adventurer that clear dungeon and buys a party of female slaves. The slaves agree to be his sex slaves and all are consenting adults (no loli or rape). Slice of life focused with some detailed combat. 18+ material is frequent but not explicit. Very slow novel much like Ze Tain Ji (if you have read that).
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/maken-no-daydreamer/
    MC reincarnates as the son of a powerful women, whom trains him to be OP at combat (both magical and martial arts). When MC comes of age, his guardian leaves him a list of power creatures to defeat in order to get a reward from her. In the process, MC gains a female companion/lover that he also trains. MC does describe himself as a one women type man. 18+ material is not explicit.
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/arifureta-shokugyou-de-sekai-saikyou/
    MC is abandoned by his fellow classmates in a fantasy world dungeon. MC decides to find his own way out of the dungeon (regardless of the consequences), and finding a way back home (thus abandoning his classmates in this fantasy world). MC does acquire a party of non-human females and has physical relations with one of the girls (the others have feelings for MC but is committed to his lover).
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/bishoujo-wo-jouzu-ni-nikubenki-ni-suru-houhou/
    MC decides to "train" one of his classmates to be his personal toilet (i.e. for his sexual use). The MC makes sure that his trainee is okay with the advancement of the "training" and makes sure that their personal lives are all in order (i.e. he is trying to make it so that the classmate wants that sort of relationship and that no one can harm his "toilet" in any way). 18+ material of the submissive, anal, mind break, exhibitionism, and other fetishes.
    https://mike777ac.com/hardcore-op-ness/
    MC is the only player in a VR MMO game world similar to World of Warcraft. MC has the goal to be the most OP existence in the game with his non-human, female NPC party members (whom also become his harem). The group does seem to have a "stable" home life as a harem with the MC as the head of the house. Frequent and explicit 18+ scenes including sexual interactions of various fetishes (necrophilia, bestiality, monstergirl, hardcore S&M, Vore, group, lesbianism, shota, etc.).

Takumi168 likes this.
  11. Takumi168

Takumi168 『Forever Alone Guild』『Boredom sect』『Merchant』

Reading List:
    Link
    @rpgbscout this guy is through so much text I just listed names of series lol

12. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Due to the novels I typically recommend (Cough), I find it is better to give people fair warning. The goal is to keep it abstract enough that the mods don't force a spoiler tag on my description.

Also, how useful are 1/5 and 5/5 reviews when deciding what to read next.

Takumi168 likes this.